Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:25 am
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: spaghetti with broccoli and mushrooms yumyum
Preference List: purple velvet, bird's nest, gold tuft, red shelf, magenta turkine, bleeding cap, pixie's parasol, mini tuft

I AM USING 72 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: here
Preference List: purple velvet, bird's nest, gold tuft, red shelf, magenta turkine, bleeding cap, pixie's parasol, mini tuft  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:33 am
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Sauteed Mushrooms ::
1lb sliced button mushrooms
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large clove of garlic, diced
1 tbsp red cooking wine
1/4 tsp garlic salt
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
pinch of cumin
splash of teriyaki sauce

Over medium heat, melt together the butter and olive oil. Add mushrooms + other ingredients and cook until mushrooms are slightly browned. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.

Preference List: bird's nest, red shelf, purple velvet, gold tuft, bleeding cap, mini tuft, pixie's parasol, magenta turkine

I AM USING 30 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: [ here ]
Preference List: bird's nest, red shelf, purple velvet, gold tuft  

Owlsomniac

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:36 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Shroom Caps~
Preference List: Bird's Nest - Red Shelf - Gold Tuft - Purple Velvet - Pixie's Parasol - Mini Tuft - Magenta Turkine - Bleeding Cap  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:20 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: SO MANY, but chicken marsala is amazing.
Preference List: purple velvet, bird's nest, gold tuft, red shelf, pixie's parasol, mini tuft, magenta turkine, bleeding cap  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:57 pm
I AM USING 22 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: the ticket tracking thread
Preference List:purple velvet, bird nest, green turf, red turf, magenta turkine, pixie's parasol, mini turf, bleeding cap  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:33 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: To be honest my favorite mushroom recipe is when making Korean BBQ you take the mushroom caps and turn them upside down on the grill. They cook while you cook your beef and other vegetables and fill with this delicious liquid. Once fully cooked and nearly full of liquid you pluck them off the grill, let them cool a little, sip the mushroom broth out of the cap and eat the cap itself! So many of my Korean friends swore that the liquid inside the cap is supposed to be super good for you and as tasty as it is I wouldn't be surprised.
Preference List: Red Shelf, Birds Nest, Gold Tuft, Purple Velvet, Mini Tuft, Pixies Parasol, Bleeding Cap, Magenta Turkine  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:06 pm
I AM USING 24 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: link to your post in the ticket tracking thread
Preference List: Bird nest, red shelf, purple velvet, gold tuft, pixie’s parasol, mini tuft, magenta turkine, bleeding cap  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:45 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: My favorite mushroom recipe is cream of mushroom soup. Admittedly the only one I know how to cook is the uh instant one. Open the campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup can, dump it into a pot, add water to consistency you prefer and let simmer on stove.
Preference List: Purple Velvet, Bird's Nest, Red Shelf, Gold Tuft  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:47 pm
I AM USING 72 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: Ticket Tracking Thread
Preference List: Purple Velvet, Bird's Nest, Red Shelf, Gold Tuft  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:10 pm
I AM USING 55 TICKETS!

Preference List: red shelf, purple velvet, gold tuft, bird's nest, mini tuft, pixie's parasol, magenta turkine, bleeding cap

FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: I couldn't find my family's recipe, but here is a link to Classic Beef Stroganoff by Betty Crocker. I hope that counts, 'cause it's my favorite dish that prominently has mushrooms (alas, I've not been a huge mushroom fan in my life)~
Preference List: see above!  

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:39 am
I AM USING 36 TICKETS!

Preference List: bird's nest, gold tuft, purple velvet, red shelf  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:53 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Chicken Breast with Mushroom Sauce
Ingredients
2 6 to 8-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 cups mixed mushrooms, sliced
2 tablespoons minced shallots
4 tablespoons butter, divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup white wine
½ cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons whipping cream
2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
½ lemon, zested
Chopped parsley for garnish
Instructions
Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally. Pound the chicken breasts lightly with a meat mallet until about ½ inch thick. Season the breasts with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper then melt the butter in a large skillet with half of the olive oil. Add 2 of the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken breasts to a plate. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and the rest of the olive oil to the pan then repeat with the remaining chicken breasts. Cook and transfer to the plate with the other breasts, then cover to keep warm.
Add 1 more tablespoon of the butter to the skillet and melt over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and shallots to the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened, stirring often.
Add the wine and chicken broth to the skillet, bring to a boil, and reduce to half. Add the whipping cream, thyme leaves and the last tablespoon of butter. Stir to combine and add the lemon zest.
Serve the mushroom sauce over the chicken breasts. Garnish with chopped parsley, more fresh thyme leaves and additional lemon zest if desired.

Preference List: bird's nest, red shelf, purple velvet, gold tuft, pixie's parasol, magenta turkine, mini tuft, bleeding cap

I AM USING 35 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: my ticket tracking thread
Preference List: bird's nest, red shelf, purple velvet, gold tuft, pixie's parasol, magenta turkine, mini tuft, bleeding cap  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:47 pm
FREE TICKET HO!

Mushroom Recipe: Ahh I don't really know if this counts but how I usually have my mushrooms is as a component to a wrap. (I live off wraps, literally almost every meal) I fry them with a butter and soy sauce. ;u;
Preference List: red shelf, bird’s nest, purple velvet, bleeding cap, magenta turkine  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:10 pm
I AM USING 100 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: the ticket tracking thread;
Preference List: bird's nest, gold tuft, purple velvet, red shelf  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:14 pm
I AM USING 20 TICKETS!

Ticket Tracking Post: xxx
Preference List: Gold Tuft, Birds Nest, Purple Velvet, Red Shelf, Mini Tuft, Pixies Parsol, Magenta Turkine, Bleeding Cap  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff