Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[STAFF BOOTH] Albatross' Fail Bait Version 2.0 [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:46 pm
Oh - oh, but um - oh, a lot of these methods seemed very...cruel. Soothe stared, aghast. "I don't - you don't have to be rude to them just because they look weird," said Soothe. "I think I'd just find them a nice cave, and cover it with ferns and furs. Then they'll be warm and happy, but also out of your sight."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The dark buck reeks off blood and his grin, stretched wide, is unsettling.

"I’ll take care of them," he offers and a shiver runs through him, as if a monster just below the skin is ready to burst free.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:54 pm
"I've got a great idea!" grinned Wild Green Stones. "You know that group of - you know, Rise and Shine? They make meats, or some s**t. Food. And eggs. Edible things. I bet they'd love some new, uh, experimental dishes."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:01 am

"A doe such as yourself is far to be beautiful, to be burdened with the labor of getting rid of these creatures. " Sings grinned sunnily "You wouldn't want to dirty your perfect hooves..Let me lure them away for you instead, I know the perfect song." He would have the little beasties march after him..to do..whatever one did with unwanted beasties. Sings didn't like they way they werent quite looking at him.  

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:39 am
"Hey!" called Wild Green Stones with a grin. "Can't believe you're still here. Last one didn't work out so well for ya, huh?" He tossed his head, considering. "Well, tell you what. Why not try wearing their dead bodies around your neck? Surely they're smart enough to know that they should be avoiding you then!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:47 pm

"I'm pretty sure that if you just herd them towards Rise & Shine, they'll eventually find ways to eat them all."

Little Poison loved the tribe, but they seemed to find a way to eat anything. Everything.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Another suggestion came to Blue Blood's mind.

"Why not make a sling? Set a trap for them, luring them into the cradle, then when enough are there, let it fly- so in turn they'll fly right out of your hair."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:30 pm

Kiss of Death decided to put in a suggestion too.. even if it sounds a little bit morbid. "Well.... You could dig a hole deep enough, like so deep that you can find zikwas complaining about trespassing their territory, then shove them all down the hole and let the caveworms enjoy a nice fattening meal while covering the hole with dirt again... No one will hear them scream in pain... Out of sight, out of mind... yes?" she told Albatross, and gave her a twisted toothy smile.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:56 pm
Streams of Silver was back, with another idea. "Why not mix in some poisonous food with their normal ones? Some berries are very difficult to tell apart...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I know!"

The loud voice came from a very bright Acha that was jumping up and down on the spot in excitement.

"We can put them on top of each other and then climb them up to the moon!"

It was clear that she actually thought this was both possible and somehow relevant to what had been asked for.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:08 am
"Use them as pillows," said First to Strike solemnly. "Seriously - they look so cuddly! Just turn their eyes away, if they disturb you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blue Blood had returned with another idea. "why not crush up hooves from some of the hunted beasties, and you know how it makes that gooey paste? Mix it with water, add a few herbs, put it in a pot to simmer and then give them a nice warm bath... to chill in overnight. In the morning they'll be stuck in a jiggly, gelatinous glob, stuck until someone ate them."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:28 am
Whistle listened to the problem at hand with furrowed brow. "Find them a mother," he advised. "Parents instill discipline. In no time they'll be sweethearts, I assure you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:49 pm
"I think you need a decoy self," said Time to Go appraisingly. She smirked. "Some twigs, some turtle shells and pelts painted with a berry juice. Spiderweb or fungus for your hair? Then they can pay attention to that instead of to you."  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:52 am

False Light looked around to see...all these Furbies...and was impressed. They look so cute that they creeped her out, which is an accomplishment of itself. Maybe she can utilize these furbies in some way but she wanted to...test them.

"How far can they run?" She asked. "Maybe we can set up a chase to see how witty they are and how much they can defend themselves."

He motives purely of her own making, she wanted to see how witty these furbies are and how nasty they can be when hunted. She smiled at the prospect.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff