Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Azrael ran his tongue across his teeth, the taste of blood was ever present with the recent loss of his loosened teeth. He had to admit, Leeroi had a good punch. He wouldn't mind going head to head with the wiggler brained blueblood when this was all over, if there was any chance for some form of reconciliation with Psy and Leeroi, he'd like to pursue that. Sure they were a motley crew and he couldn't leave them with Eridia for five minutes or risk a world war with promised death, but they would probably be great to work with if they could coordinate together. As he thought this, it felt like everything was pulsing with pain, especially his battered head. There had to be a plant or something he could use. He wished Psykgi was there with her medkit, she probably had something that would help.

Azrael began looking around the area to find something he recognized that might help his condition a little bit, or at least remove the pain induced fog that covered his brain. Scarfettle sat and watched his troll child from from a tree. 'You should not have fought Azrael, now look at you,'
"I know," Azrael said quietly as he pushed things aside. "But it was a good experience, besides I couldn't let my master be killed," the young blueblood replied as he grabbed ripped off a piece of leaf from a plant he thought he knew as a medicinal herb and popped it into his mouth. THis action was followed by a screeching from his lusus, 'AZRAEL, WHY DID YOU EAT THAT? THAT IS NOT THE PLANT YOU THINK IT IS, WHO KNOWS WHAT IT'S GOING TO DO. DON'T JUST PUT THINGS IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!' Azrael had at this point already chewed up and swallowed the plant in question and stared at his lusus, "Isn't it the one you use when one of us get hurt?"
'it isn't! it doesn't even smell right! Regurgitate it at once!' Scarfettle swooped down on his charge and let out a growl. "I--" Azrael started to hear shouting, Three... familiar voices. Oh not again, he thought with a resigned sigh and ran off. 'WAIT A MINUTE AZRAEL, FOR LANDSEA'S SAKE REGURGITATE THAT PLANT FIRST,' but Azrael was already speeding to the scene.

When he had arrived his hunch had been realized. There they were shouting at each other. He couldn't quite tell what they were shouting about. And then Eridia had started hitting Psykgi. For a brief moment he felt lightheaded and has hands felt a little tingly? Ignoring these signs he charged over to the three and pulled Psy away from Eridia and took hold of Eridia's arm. "I can't leave you three alone for five minutes before you try killing each other, can I? " He said rather loudly, too loudly? "C'mon, dont you think this is a pointless struggle? We're not going to accomplish anything like this," his mouth felt very much like it was numb and full of something? He felt like laughing for no reason. He smiled at Psykgi, "I get you guys are tired and exhausted, it's probably throwing you into a loop and some of us aren't thinking right because of it," He looked over at Eridia and laughed, "I'm really impressed Eridia, you really are something else when it comes to inspiring black feelings in others even in myself, wow!" he was honestly impressed and giggled a bit. "this.." he paused a moment and squinted his eyes. He couldn't seem to focus at all, but he couldn't really feel the pain anymore. "This fight is about the rebels, right? Look, we all messed up especially me. I had the most chance to catch the rebel's, I was the one that suggested we split up the team and I failed all of you, if anyone is to blame here it's me so take it out on me and not each other, we don't have time or resource for this shitthrowing war of ours!" he finally let go of the two girls

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:02 am
"For ******** sake what are you blabbering about?" Eridia snapped her fingers so he'd focus more on her than Psy. She blinked a couple times and stared strangely at Azrael. Something was off. But what? Did he get battered on his noggin' too hard? Damn that HAD to be Leeroi's fault. Eridia never though of herself as a medium for black feelings, sure she had the personality and the blood for it but the thought was rather strange. Plus she was an unmatchmaker. Then he smiled and the redblood, laughed at her, and giggled all in the same night. s**t was getting weird now.

The highblood did feel her anger died down as he blamed himself for their failures. She was ok with it. She pump biscuit slowed as well. There was no point in fighting if he was to blame. Still that black feeling comment was truly disgusting.

What? Black feelings... Me... I inspire those? What???? EWWWWWWW WHAT NEXT? RED FEELS?

"I DON'T INSPIRE BLACK FEELS YOU DWEEB AND I--" She shouted, taking a hold of his shoulders and shaking the little blueblood. Then she noticed something he was out of it. The fight must've taken a heavy toll on him. Please tell me you're ok.

"Are you nuts?! YOU JUST... LAUGHED A SECOND AGO WHAT THE HELL? WHERE DID YOU WANDER OFF TO?" Her tone, as much exaggerated as it could be, was surprisingly worried. She looked back at the others with an 'he doesn't normally do this' expression on her face. "Psy, did you gave him something? She looked back at him and examined his face.

"Azrael." She shook him again. "AZRAEEEEL...." Eridia whined, she took notice he had lost one of his canines. She didn't hit him that hard did she? The chubby purpleblood looked at her father, eyes pleading for an answer yet he was still mad about her previous attitude. Maybe a few hits on his head would make things better, yeah! That outta do it! She thought and knocked on his forehead with force, wanting her deadpan pawn back. Yeah, she had everything under control.

"Rael, feeling anything? Are you better now?!" She pushed him down, hoping the impact with the ground would make him feel better.

"Seriously Psy, what did you gave him?"

saihen

DraconicFeline

Kimbley Kitty

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:07 pm
Leeroi had enough. He didn't want to hear anymore of Eridia's babbling, and he didn't want to hear Az making any excuses for her either. On one hand, he was trying to behave his best before the crew, on the other, Eridia had ruined another thing precious to him, his chance at respect. But when she threw a slap at Psykgi, that was the last straw.

He was off his lusus' back and on the grass, tackling Eridia to the ground. "Don't you <********> touch her!" He screamed, preparing to punch all of her teeth out. But he paused, fist high in the air. An emotion stirred in him, telling him that there was a better way to go about this. A delightful compromise crossed his thoughts.

Picking Eridia back up, he hooked his arms under Eridia's shoulders and swerved her around that she faced Psykgi. With a s**t eating grin, he hollered at Psykgi to attack. "Give her your worst, P!" He shouted, holding the purpleblood tight.

ImaginationsParadise

DraconicFeline

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:08 pm
      It'd been a long walk back.

After two emotionally and physically taxing fights, the redblood had managed to wander off, thoughts going through his mind like a hurricane. His expression was dull and empty, though it felt like his bones were being crushed, one by one, with each step he took. He had made the right decision.

(or had he?)

Nevertheless, it wasn't like he could run back now. He'd lost his friends, because he wanted to live. Hopefully, they knew what they were doing was wrong. The risk they were putting themselves through... Anger coursed through his veins-- Did they not care about him? Was that it? No, Etsali liked him enough to worry about him, and Vos had been excited to see him, and even Ephias... He blocked out that train of thought, swallowing hard. They still cared about him... didn't they? He wasn't alone. He wasn't alone.

(he wished he'd went with them)

No he didn't. He couldn't have. It was dumb, they were dumb, and he was dumb for even thinking that. The more he beat himself up about it, the worse he'd feel. This was bad. He shouldn't have let himself make friends. He needed to push these thoughts away. He needed to go back to his old self. His thoughts were quickly spiraling out of control, digging himself deeper into the pit he'd buried himself in. The smell of smoke pulled him out of his stupor. Looking up, he realized he'd arrived somewhere near Four Fronds, or at least, what he thought was Four Fronds. Walking a little more and stumbling out into the field where the trees crackled and burned, the redblood only felt his pump biscuit fall more with each glance around him. He could see the appeal of Four Fronds-- It seemed beautiful, when not covered in fire and debris. In the distance, it looked like... a spaceship? He was tempted to ask around about what happened, but he was a redblood, and this was no place for him to expect anything but someone ignoring him. He rubbed his elbow nervously, walking closer only to see a very... confusing scene before him.

It seemed Leeroi had gotten a group of friends. Or not, judging by the loud screaming directed toward him from afar from a purpleblood with a seemingly permanent sneer freaking out over a delirious blueblood. Zindel was not about to get caught up in a kid's squabble. He avoided the group entirely. Adjusting his torn up cloak, the redblood looked around again, only to see a familiar blueblood by the lake, wiping herself down. That seemed like a good idea in all honesty, but Chiara was someone he, again, would rather avoid. Even if she looked like s**t. A seadweller-- a seadweller, was following behind an adult troll, and immediately he pulled away, not even trying to get near that one. He searched for any semblance of familiar face, even Afryse for ******** sake, but no. A defeated sigh slid out of his throat, and for a second, his eyes settled on the blueblood. Really, the only troll he felt even remotely close to was busy with his own "fan club". The only one that was free... Was Chiara. A hard pressure pressed against his chest.

Was he really going to do this?

She was horrible, manipulative. Repulsive in every way, truly the worst troll he knew.

But she was a familiar face. And right now, all he needed was that.

With dull, empty eyes and a hard swallow, the redblood walked to the lake, near the shore. He didn't walk near her, no, he wasn't that messed up. Merely walking over was enough. She'd understand. Slowly, he took a handful of water from the murky coolness, spreading it over his face, wiping the dirt, the blood, the sweat from his being, wishing, hoping, begging-- That one day, he'd find... a friend. Someone he could depend on, to never... He stared at the water tersely. No. He didn't need anyone.

Depending on others had never helped him, anyways.

Micillia
sad zin is sad

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:11 am
Psykgi Mentha

”Ooo, I'm pretty sure we can break you, oh yes, all to pieces!” Psykgi smile became vicious, ”And eventually you wouldn't be able to speak anymore. Physically impossible and all...” Actually, it was sort of a pleasant idea, breaking Eridia to bits, even if it would be physically impossible for Psykgi to do alone (without her axe). Ma'am would have to help (so far as the swarm could) and Leeroi, but that wasn't an issue.

The smile fell away as she was slapped. That had not been what she was expecting. Eridia was supposed to back down, not... attack! She blinked for a moment, stunned, her face stinging and reddened from the slaps. Her mind roiled with shock and rage, and she barely noticed Azrael as he tried to intervene. Aside from his odd behavior, of course. She tensed even as he pulled her away and felt herself starting to shake, her emotions getting the better of her, and she decided she didn't care.

”I didn't give him anything.” she said, her voice a growl – an actual growl. Good old Lee, holding Eridia down. He was her partner, her team, her friend. Lee was the best. Her smiled returned – angry, vicious, and red from where one of her teeth had caught the inside of her cheek during the slapping. ”But I'll give you something!” As if she had been held back by some force, now gone, she surged forward with all the force she could muster, shoving her elbow right into Eridia's unprotected gut...

Kimbley Kitty

ImaginationsParadise

saihen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:53 am
"Let me go!" She struggled, trying to claw her way out of Leeroi's grip. Eridia screamed, kicked and flailed but she couldn't get away. Could they not see that her friend was acting out of sorts? She had to help him, she had to! The highblood stopped and looked at Psykgi, not that she would look away. She had provoked them as much as they provoked her, or worse. Her eyes widened when she growled at her and even more when she felt a blow to the gut. Tears gathered in the rims of her eyes, she was strong, she wasn't going to cry in front of them nor give them that satisfaction. Her jaw tightened as she contained everything, and stayed like so for a few seconds. Her breath, and her tears were contained as much as she could yet her words...

"I-is.." She needed air.

"Is that... all?" She managed to choked out. Indeed Eridia was somewhat masochist, she didn't care for her pain, no. From that blow, she realized that. That she loved other's pain and misfortune, she even loved her own pain to some extent. That's why she felt so uneasy when Lovedad wasn't by her side and unenthusiastic when he came back. She had subconsciously prepared herself to live on her own. She knew he held her back.

But was she stoic about all of this? Certainly. Why else would she keep pushing their buttons? Why else would she endure Lovedad's punishments? She liked it, she thrived on it, she liked crying and suffering on her own. Just so other's would worry. That just relieved her.

Trolls often got tired of her s**t but even as she got hurt in someway, she still won. Because she made a permanent fracture in their skulls, one in which her presence would dwell 'til death. She would influence their loathing as easy as one may push on an actual button. Hate worked that way-- hate makes you do things you can hardly forget and you can truly enjoy every waking moment of it.

She loved the feeling, oh so bittersweet! Hell, they could hit her all they want. Eridia would get even eventually-- she always did.

"C'mon!" She chuckled bitterly and clenched her fists, her nails digging through her palms. Her eyes filled with this newfound stoicalness. "That's the best you've got loooowblood?"

Kimbley Kitty
i hope leeroi's enjoying her pain

DraconicFeline
she'll probably cry about it later, or not

saihen
congrats your master has turned crazy

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:31 am
Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi was pretty sure she could do better... or worse, depending on your interpretation... but not with her bare hands or fists. She was not a troll built for hand to hand combat – or really much combat at all. Psykgi, as Leeroi often called her, was support. But right now, she was pretty sure that hitting things was quite nicely in her wheelhouse.

She picked up a piece of charred wooden rubble, testing its weight in her good hand before taking it in both hands. ”I think so, yes.” she said viciously, raising the wood above her and bringing it down on Eridia with a thump.

It wasn't the lowblood remark that did it – if Psykgi hadn't been proud of her blood color, she wouldn't wear it outside her hive in Civisect city of all places. She was happy to be a redblood, for whatever deep psychological reason that lurked in the impenetrable depths of her own mind. She was already provoked, and hitting Eridia was the natural outcome of it.

All her backed up frustration, both her own and what she was proxying for Leeroi, all her aggravation at being the lowest blood caste in the group, her neighborhood, her city, her entire ******** planet – the sort of things she kept under wraps and didn't even know she cared about. All of her anger, and her natural troll aggression, were finding an outlet here and now.

Thump!

The impact hurt Psykgi's arms, and felt damn good. Battle was a completely legitimate and natural and healthy outlet for trollian aggression, or so she had read, and it certainly felt like it.

THUMP!

She shoved it like a battering ram into Eridia's gut again, finding she liked the way that the girl choked and gagged when she did it. She liked this. She liked this.

But did Eridia...? That laugh... that posture...

THWACK!

She hit her again. If Eridia liked it, so be it. If Psykgi was feeling calmer, maybe she would have stopped and just walked away, seeing it as the worst thing she could do to Eridia aside from murdering her. Maybe she would have won the psychological battle.

THWACK!

But right now, in the heat of things, she was content to lose. Who wouldn't want to lose, when losing felt this satisfying?

BAM!

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia wins this round of mindwars i hope she doesnt mind the whole... broken bits thing.

Kimbley Kitty
Moirail bonding time >.<

saihen
Go stop her. She's ready to be stopped

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:39 am

Everything seemed to be happening too fast for Azrael to keep up with at the moment. His movements were sluggish so it was easy for the red-blood to break away from him and all he did was stand there staring trying to process what had happened. "Hey..." He shouted though not with much emotion past surprised. He looked at Eridia with tears and confusion, completely unsure what to do about the situation. His head was a muddle, and things were getting bad. He watched as Eridia was punched by Psy, why were they doing this too each other? "SToP, PlEaSe StOp!" he shouted to no avail. The worst of all was that he felt like he couldn't control himself! After his deliberation Azrael pushed Psykgi over and away from Eridia however slipped and falling in the process."eRIDiA DoOON'T PuSH THeM DuMBaSS!" he screamed at her out of desperation. "YoUr gOinG tO gET kILLED,"

He couldn't help but let out a little bit of a laugh while feeling his eyes stinging. he didn't want Eridia to get hurt, she was hard to handle, sure. But all the same, she was the first troll he'd met, there was a sense of sentimentality in that. He struggled to get to his feet and stood staring at Psy and Leeroi. "I hAveE NoTHinG AGaInST YoU, BuT I CAn't hehe, LET YoU DO THISss," He felt tears of fear prickle his eyes and fall like they'd never had before. What had he done to himself? At this point scarfettle was screeching at the four kids and if any of them began hitting his charge the dragon was ready to blind them if without a second thought. He pulled out his twin sickles out from their holsters at his side, "dOn'T dO AnYMOre, i likKE yoU GuYS I Don'T wAnT TO FIGHT eiThER of YoU! BuT tO pROTEcT mY mAStER I wIll!" he felt like he was going to be sick and even his own words were hazy in his ears.

Kimbley Kitty

ImaginationsParadise

DraconicFeline

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:08 pm
Trickles of blood slid from her forehead to her jaw. Everything was impressive, who knew Psygki had the guts to hit her in such ways. Her smile didn't vanish, it only got wider and wider with every blow she received. So mentally unstable was the other, it was such a morbid sight. Another blow in her gut, she gagged and tasted the blood in her mouth. Her blood. She heard her father's somber shrieks, she couldn't quite detect the direction but it was clear that he was near. Her lusus's squawks ringed inside her sponge clots and Eridia just laughed, her insides... outsides, everything hurt and stung. Didn't matter anymore.

Lovedad swooped down on them, hoping they would let go of his child then Azrael happened. He had pushed the redblood away from his charge. He looked at Eridia. Broken, bruised... yet totally pleased. She continued with her stoical attitude, and purposely ignored Azrael's voice. The highblood wouldn't allow him crack another one of her masks. No. Later, when she was dragged back to her hive was best. Knowing well that her comeback, whenever it happened would be ten times worse, Eridia locked her gaze with Psy's.

"Satisfiiiied?" She managed to say with her surely broken jaw and her annoying tone. Her eyes filled with more bleaker emotions. "I sure aaaam. You are soooo foolish, both of you. You gave me mooore reasons why I should skin you and feed you two to the beasts. Alas, I'm getting bored of this and I have some..." She chuckled and pulled her head back with force, hitting Leeroi on his sniffnode. "Issues to discuss with my father. So if you tiny think pan allows it lowblood, let me go Leeee."

DraconicFeline
I dont, in the other hand Eridia does. XD

Kimbley Kitty

saihen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:56 pm
A low growl escaped Leeroi as he recoiled from Eridia's headbutt, tightening his grip around her. His feelings had been a mixed bag as he watched Psykgi take out her frustrations, oscillating between rage and glee for the redblood. The pride he felt for Psykgi held back the pride he had for himself, pump biscuit beating faster as the redblood continued her onslaught. It took all of his power to hold himself back from taking Eridia out himself, but a headbutt was enough to sway the tide.

Blood rushed quickly from his sniffnode, but aside from the warm sensation he hardly noticed. The fact that Eridia had dared to attack him irked him more than the actual pain of her attack. Without hesitation, Leeroi opened his mouth and sunk his sharp teeth into Eridia, biting down hard on her shoulder.

Almost as quickly as he bit her, he found himself lifted off the ground, suspended in air by the hood of his sweatshirt. He didn't need to look up to know it was Glitch, and he kicked and screamed up at the goat lusus to put him down and let him finish his fight. But Glitch was putting her foot down. Leeroi had been given the allowance of one more adventure, not another fight. If it was a fight with a possible end, she might have let him continue, but Eridia was stubborn. She knew that fighting her would only exponentiate her charge's rage, with no end in sight.

She was tired. She wanted to go home. She'd probably regret bearing the brunt of Leeroi's rage later, but for now she wanted to rest her legs. So she'd allow Leeroi to kick and scream all he wanted. Eventually he'd tire, probably cry, and hopefully pass out by the time she'd make it to some kind of temporary lodging.

So Leeroi dangled, kicking at Eridia's head and screaming incomprehensibly. Glitch turned her head towards Psykgi, wishing she could give the redblood a thankful kiss, had her mouth not been occupied with holding Leeroi. Already, she was helping Leeroi show improvement. She didn't believe she'd see the day her charge would hold back himself for another's sake. Locking eyes with the redblood, she motioned her head away, telling her that she was making her leave. Not wanting to leave the her stranded with the highbloods, she waited to see if Psykgi would follow.

ImaginationsParadise
talk s**t get bit

DraconicFeline

saihen

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:07 pm
Chiara
Sitting by the lake

Chiara numbly went through the steps of washing the dirt, blood, and unknown grime off her herself when she heard the snap of a twig break. She was still so high strung from the fights and the mess that she turned around in startled fear, worried another enemy was creeping on her. No it was only some sad, dejected looking troll going to wash himself off too. Mechanically, Chiara's brain told her to go introduce herself, meeting new trolls and making connections was the key to accomplishing her goals. She didn't want to. That was a first. Chiara had avoided her friend Eridia when she arrived, she just wanted a bit of quiet.

Chiara sat down in the grass and watched the other troll wash himself. Suddenly her brain made the connection. That was Zindel over there. He was alive, he was well enough to be walking even. Her bloodpumber beat with excitement, a friendly quiet face sounded inviting compared to the yelling children behind her. Then she remembered something. Zindel never even told Chiara his name. Of course she found it out through other methods, but he didn't even think her a person enough to have to introduced himself to. 'Just a predator, just some beast that stalks prey to get what she wants' Chiara dwelt on these thoughts. 'Of course no troll would really want to introduce themselves to something that might just eat them later on.'

This thinking was making her mad. This entire day was mess-up after mess-up, but what good would stewing in bad thoughts do? It would just keep this day's failures over her head. Chiara stood up and brushed off twigs and grass. She shook her head and walked over to the washing redblood. She just stood there, watching the water drip off the boy. Chiara was frustrated, hurt, and a fair bit angry. But she also felt a bit defeated. Finally she spoke up. "Hey." She was just too tired for extra words. Chiara sat back down on the grass near the redblood, patting the spot next to herself in invitation.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:40 pm
As the scenery went from mushy to fluffy with leafy foliage, Hemera felt a sense of relief rise through her chest. The lusus dragging his long, muddy tail along next to her wasn't flapping or breathing fast anymore, either. They had made it out. Sure, it had been dull outside of meeting that strange greenblood, and even that encounter was...iffy. But there was something wrong with that bog. Mera would be happy enough never heading back there.

She continued on, though her thinkpan kept whirring. The closer she got back to civilization, the more worried she became. As if there was a possibility of being a failure for her actions. Or a coward. Hadn't she gone out there to help the crown? Then abandoned her post as soon as some silly gut feeling gave her an excuse?

Mera frowned and started wringing her hands. Maybe she shouldn't have been hasty, perhaps this could have been handled better. This was-

Wait. No. Hold on. Oh dear god, what was that in the distance? A large shape loomed from the forest. That had not been there before! Absolutely not. Nor had there been smoke. The growing smell of fire. Something had crash landed while she had been gone, and set the area ablaze! The people! Their homes! Her favorite toy store!

Hemera started to run, throwing off her fear and fatigue with the growing need to help. She rushed closer and closer, soon passing by actual, real fire and the efforts to stamp it out.
Her intentions were to kill the flames, so why was she still running towards the ship?

The drones are working on it. There are task forces just for this. But when in the last time in recent history was there a space ship on the planet?

For once, she wouldn't be reading about something historic. She would be there for it. Imagine how much attention she would get as she divulged the details! As the detailed wreck came into a close view, where she was getting to be mere meters away, she slowed down, panting. Mera soon stopped to gaze at the scene before her.

Four kids in a scuffle, a few of them vaguely familiar. The redblood and the purpleblood from the banquet, for one. Her annoying goddamn neighbor. An unknown. There was a real beating going on, right in front of a freaking space ship.

Part of her wanted to yell at them for their ridiculous behavior. But, honestly, if they caught on fire or it fell on top of them all, they would deserve it. Everyone had their own priorities.
Mera's were beyond getting involved in some wiggler nonsense. In any other moment, watching a fight would make her want to break it up.

However.
Alternia's first space ship in sweeps.

She circumvented, giving them as wide a berth as possible, and made her way towards a group of adults nearby. Maybe they would know something about what was going on? She would do her best not to interrupt anything important, or be annoying. But, if she could, she would get something out of this development.

Hivestuck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:08 pm
      Zindel felt the fear pool in his stomach the moment she started walking over. A nervous gulp forced itself down his throat the moment finished cleaning himself, and he glanced up at her, eyes still as dull as ever. Her tired voice sent shivers down his spine. With clenched teeth, he realized something— She was just a kid, mentally and physically. A burning anger soon replaced some of his fear. He shouldn't have been so frightened of her, especially when she was all bark and no bite. Dimly he remembered her empty expression back when they were in the caves— Something he was sure was her first experience with Alternia's military.

The knot in his chest lessened.

Slowly, the hand gripping the side of his pants relaxed. He stared at the area she patted before his eyes narrowed, staring at it. Of course, Chiara wasn't one to let down expectations. He was still a dog to her, and this was checking if he was still loyal to her. Looking at the water, he shuffled closer—not on the spot she wanted, considering his hesitance to be near her, but close enough. With another wary glance in her direction, his shoulders slumped. "Hey yourself." He said softly, hoarsely, watching the flames lick the houses from the still, clear waters of the mirror-like lake.

It was almost beautiful.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:13 pm
Tigwyn smiled, but Loulah’s immediate reaction upon noticing Dictys following behind them after the kerfuffle was to give him a smack in the arm with her hand. Her words were quiet but harsh in Tigwyn’s spongeclot, but his response was to shrug and laugh. The redblood joined in and soon the two gave themselves slaps on the back.

“I’ll check on the Captain. Shenso, you hanging out with this clown?” She announced. The redblood looked from Tigwyn and back before the orangeblood cut in. He ran a hand across Shenso’s shoulder and gave it a squeeze, winking knowingly. “He’ll stay with me. If the Cap’n’s on a tear, better fewer of us get the brunt of it, yeah?” In confirmation, Shenso nodded and laughed.

“Fine.” The tealblood was off. She stalked past the group of violently aggressive children and towards a pack of drones that had formed in the distance.

The two remaining crewmembers had just began to settle when Hemera approached. At first, Tigwyn didn’t notice the small tealblood. He looked back at Loulah before scanning over Dictys again, and soon Shenso was pulling on his sleeve.

“Yea, love? Eh? What’s this now?” He muttered. Tigwyn blinked and took a glance at the tealblood before him. Another wiggler, but at least she was unfamiliar. An improvement.

thyPOPE

Gl!tch~

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:44 pm
He hadn't even taken one stop before it was like his entire body was numb. The world swam around him, he dropped his weapons grimaced. He was going to be sick and the next thing he knew he had thrown up all over himself. His legs gave out and the ground, in his mind eye, rushed forward to meet him. From there everything went black. If anyone checked the small being they would find life he wasn't dead. Nut the angry lusus that flew to his child's aid probably wouldn't let anyone near the young troll if he could help it. And just hissed angrily at anything that came near his charge.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff