Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image
Kameno glanced over her shoulder to glare at Kazu, but there was no real fire in her glance. After noting his bow, her cat-green eyes moved to everyone else she could see, meaning everyone except Akari who was still safely hidden out of sight. "If any of you come near the village, I'll kill you." Her words weren't a threat; they were a promise. Her gaze hesitated on the woman who'd offered to lead them to the lake, though. Was she a demon? With Kazu and Kai here, Kameno couldn't really be certain... Well, if that girl showed up in the village and caused trouble, then Kameno would kill her. That was a good enough compromise; that girl didn't look very strong.

Her decision made, the half panther demon jumped high into the trees and out of sight. She moved back towards the village, but once she got close, she stayed at the edge of the forest. She was on high alert now, and internally, she was just hoping either of those male demons came back to test their luck. She wanted another chance to take their heads.

DragonChild09
Rynn01
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:26 am
User Image
Looking back at the other demons, hearing one demon said to the other about going into the village. -If I go will I be dead... Pff no she was just talking to the other wolf demon.- walking with the human girl she asks her quietly "So what is it that your delivering?" -Something seems off about her... wonder what that is..- as they walked to the village she looked around and hear the birds singing. She started to hum with them. -Finally out in the open, no more in a dark cell- The wind started to move fastly thru the woods. She stops and stops the girl as well. "Did you hear that? I think something is above us... Is there another way in the village. I don't want to see those demons again" -Maybe its that one girl demon who made the threat.- She started at her and waiting for her response.

Rynn01

wise_ninja_person

DragonChild09

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:33 am
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Val stopped in her place as the other girl stopped her. She looked up at the blue sky spotted with a few clouds, little birds could be seen flying over head. She held up her basket to the girl, "I have some rare herbs and crystals to sell and trade. Some people ask me for them in advance and pay me in whatever way they can, like with food." she shook her head at her question, even though she should have nodded, "This is the quickest and safest way to the village, no use going some other way and risk running into demons." yea like she could talk, she was a half demon herself but most people didn't know that just by looking at her. If they felt her very smooth, cool skin they would maybe have a clue  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:13 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Looking at the brown haired girl with long hair, Kazu didn't even acknowledge the threat from the other girl. "We don't like entering villages. So if you're heading that way, Kai and I will wait here if that's alright." Kazu spoke calmly. He'd never really liked villages, they always made him feel kind of awkward, plus they made Kai nervous. Then there was a whole other issues about Kai's demonic pressure. Casting a glance at Kai, he noticed the boy sitting on the ground and letting out a yawn, Nao sitting next to him. He heard another girl over by the girl with the long hair, but couldn't really see her behind the bushes.

The wind picked up suddenly, traveling quickly through the woods. Something's coming. Kazu thought to himself making sure he didn't move to far from Kai and Nao.

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image
When Kameno left the group, she was moving away from them. Her feet carried her towards the village, but she traveled by jumping through the trees. Her leaps were faster than the group she'd left. Maybe they'd see the branches shake ahead of them as she ran, but it was something they would need to look out for. The breeze mainly covered up her movements.

Since she'd given the warning to Kazu and Kai, Kameno intended to patrol the edge of the forest near the village for demons. She didn't want to let any demons in...! What the group she left behind did was no concern of hers -unless they tried coming by the village.

((you guys can go on without me 3nodding I'll throw Kameno or villagers in for interactions as needed, so don't be shy about posting! smile ))

DragonChild09
Rynn01
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:45 am
-KooL-LiSa-

wise_ninja_person

DragonChild09

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Val didn't have time to wait for others. She started walking down the road again, with her basket full of trade-able goods. The village seemed far away, but it really wasn't. She ignored everything else that was going on. She didn't want to be discovered by them that she was a halfie. Up ahead she saw some humans approaching. She was half tempted to tell them not to go this way, but Val was always so nervous talking to humans  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:02 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Watching as the brown haired trader headed towards the village, Kazu let out a small sigh before turning to Kai. "Alright, we'll wait here for her." Kazu stated reciving a nod from Kai. "And then we go to the lake, right?" Kai asked excitedly. Kazu smiled a bit and nodded "Yep, then the lake." he stated then walked over to a tree and taking a seat at its base, leaning back onto it. Nao ran over to him and after getting a pat on the head he sat down next to Kazu.

Kai looked in the direction the girl had gone off to before he turned his attention onto the trees for a moment. Walking over to Kazu, Kai took a seat across from him before flopping onto his back, his arms stretched out at his sides.

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image Kazima (or Kazi)

Kazima left the village in search for medicinal herbs, as a few of the elders had gotten sick from the flu. She smiled politely at the brown haired trader, not realizing her demonic blood as it hasn't been tainted with evil yet, and shifted her gaze towards the two boys. Immediately, she recognized the evil aura wafting around them.

There's only one who could have an aura that strong. Naraku.

Her face heated with rage. She hated demons. Hated everything about the disgusting creatures. She dropped the basket she was carrying and drew out the dagger that was tied to her waist. Usually it was only for cutting the thick stalks of plants, but today she decided she needed it for another purpose. Taking care not to make a sound, she inched her way towards the duo...  

magicallytalicious

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kazu let out a small yawn and looked at Kai who was flat on his back, obviously pretty tired. Petting Nao who had sat down next to him, Kazu leaned his head back against the tree, tired from the traveling. Picking up a scent on a small breeze, Kazu sat straight back up and looked around, his senses now on alert. He wasn't to sure of the exact location of the being, or if they were even all that close to them, but either way Kazu wanted to be cautious. We just can't get a break, can we? Kazu thought to himself, slightly irritated.

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Kazima hid behind a tree, looking at the older boy with hatred in her eyes. Most of her focus was on the younger, but judging by the elder's reaction, he must be at least a half-demon. She gripped the dagger tighter. How dare they come near this village! She thought. And where is our protector? Why haven't they killed them off yet?

She continued moving quietly through the forest until she was mere feet away from the boys and almost directly behind them. She thought that she'd attack the younger first, while he was asleep, and save the elder for later.

She raised the dagger and prepared to attack.

DragonChild09

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

magicallytalicious

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Getting up onto his feet, Kazu took another look around sensing that someone was close by. Not feeling demonic pressure, he figured it was a human. He grit his teeth slightly annoyed, he'd just finished fighting that half demon, now another person was going to attack.

Noticing that Kazu had gotten up, Kai sat up into a sitting position looking up at his guardian who towered above him before he rubbed his eyes a bit. "Is she back already?" Kai asked thinking that the girl who had said she could show them to the lake had returned. Kazu shook his head slightly, that was enough for Kai to become more alert though he wasn't sure what was making Kazu ready to fight.

[quote"wise_ninja_person"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:09 pm
Watching as the younger sat up, she cursed silently to herself. I missed my window of opportunity. I have to attack now before he gets to his feet.

She ground her teeth and separated her feet in a fighting stance. The wind ruffled the trees and sent a few birds scattering. She looked up, hoping that the protector was somewhere up there and ready to strike down the enemies. After a few moments of silence, she realized that it had to be her. Raising the dagger high behind her head, she charged forward and aimed for the younger boy's throat, a guttural scream rising from her own.

DragonChild09

Rynn01

magicallytalicious

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Hearing the battle scream, both of them turned in the direction, Nao letting out a bark, seeing a girl coming at them with a dagger. Kai managed to duck away from the dagger and quickly made a bit of space between him and the girl. Kazu watch Kai dodge letting out a small sigh of relief that the boy hadn't been harmed. Turning his attention onto the girl, Kazu placed a hand on the hilt of his sword, he didn't want to fight but if that was what the situation called for then he would.

"What do you want? We didn't do anything wrong." Kazu spoke his voice calm as he tried o access the situation a bit more. Who was this girl? what did she want? And why did they have to be attacked every three minutes?

[quote"wise_ninja_person"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:32 pm
Jigoku no Ryƫ

"This area has changed severely. How long have I slept?" Jigoku pondered as she walked inside of the forest with a confused look upon her face. "Only one of my horns has regrown but the spell is weakening. That means that I have slept for a long time to make the spell so weak." Jigoku frowned. The forest around her was rife with demonic auras of all sorts. Not wishing to fight another demon in her weakened state Jigoku quickly made pace towards the village proper. If she was lucky she cold force a priestess to weaken the spell.

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:26 pm
magicallytalicious
OOC: OMG! so sorry, Im super sorry for taking long for this RP.
User Image
The girl left Akari in the woods. Akari didn't mind, she never meant to bump into that human in the first place. She ran a different direction to the village. -I wonder what kind of people are like here...- She looks around to see if anyone was around. -Why do I feel like I'm being watched...- Running quickly away, she reaches the edge of the village. Akari eyes filled with excitement she rushes around. "Awesome!" Looking around, she feels another demons presents. -Good thing I changed to my human presents... As long as I don't use my power, I'll be safe.- She walks around looking at anything new she wanted to get or do. She then notices a stray cat alone in a box. "Aww aren't you a cutie." She pets the cat, feeling the purring on her hand. "Do you have a home...? Wanna come with me" She smiled and pick the cat up. The cat was skinny, with black fur. "Hmm lets get you some food." She walks to the the nearest place to eat, and gets the cat some fish. "I don't know much about cats, but I hope you like it" The cat enjoyed the snack, and meowed back at Akari, like it was saying 'thank you'. "Aww" Akari starts to walk forward, then reaching back to where she came in the village. -That's weird, did I walk in a circle... Well there wasn't much here at this village, now on to the next village.- Akari starts to walk away from the village, holding the cat in her arms. "Hmm lets see, I need to give you a name right... Hmm what should it be..." She was suddenly stopped by the sound of yelling, alerted she went behind the nearest tree. Looking around where the sound came from, she spots a girl with long white hair holding a dagger. Other trees were in the way, so she didn't see who the girl was yelling at. She puts the cat down on the ground "Go, run, hide. I'll find you later okay buddy." The cat seemed to understand and runs into a bush near by. Looking back at the human girl. -Should I attack her.... What good will that do...-

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff