Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Salamence Room 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Dorm Wιтн:Cyndaquil/MakotoWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: HAPPINESS LEVELS OVER 9000! OoC: Im totally up for a Makoto/Koru pokemon hunt XD Though the phase ends tonight so maybe they better wait til the next day ^^" ◉

Koru walked back to the dorm full of joy. Finally she'd get to learn to sew. If she could get good enough maybe she could show her mom when she goes home for break next. Cyndaquil yawned on top of her head and she grinned up to him "Haha long day right buddy? Well don't worry we'll get a great rest tonight and tomorrow the work begins!" Cyndaquil didn't like the idea of any work right now with all the running around they did today. He snuggled his head more into her hair, causing it to become more like messy bedhead.

Arriving at the dorm she worked on unlocking her door when she heard her pokegear go off. She pulled it out while opening the door and saw Makoto on her bed when she walked in,
"Ah hey Koto! I was just reading your message," she kicked off her shoes and bounced onto her bed and rested Cyndaquil on a pillow. She folded her legs and leaned in to inquire, "Cool what pokemon you wanna catch? I caught Fletch for my second one any special one in mind?" Looking out the window it was getting pretty late and she stretched her arms out, "Mm maybe we should wait til tomorrow I don't think the teachers would like us out so late..." she fell back and sighed, "Plus I'm like super beat-OH man you won't believe it but we got enough members for the sewing club!" she rushed back up with arms raised in the air with excitement. In that moment her hand slung her bag across the floor after it was hooked on one of her rising hands, "Ah dang it!"

She rolled over her bed and reached into the floor, finding her bag and almost everything in it scattered around "Man...?" while grabbing some of the items she picked up something for a moment she didn't recognize. She blinked a few times and stared intently then widened her expression remembering, "Oh hey this is that Poke' Dazzler thingy Takahiro Sensei gave everyone right? I almost forgot I had it!" she laid her bag back on her bed but started to fiddle with the device. She turned it different directions and pressed every button she could, "Wonder how it works?"

It suddenly started to beep and make lights on the screen. She pulled it away from herself, believing she broke it, "Oh no-!" It started flashing and the lights in her eyes caused her to drop it and it bounced onto the bed continuing the lights. An even brighter flash caused both girls to cover their eyes. When Koru opened them she was in awe, "Cyn-Cyndaquil!!" The mouse pokemon was awoken by the light and was standing up looking himself over in worry. What had it done what had it done?! "You're purple!"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 15th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar mumbled a bit, turning on her side. She didn't really feel like getting up, but she definitely needed to. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and her eyes sluggishly moved towards the clock on the side of her dresser. It was a bit early, but she needed make her way over towards daycare according to the school. What they were going to do there, she didn't know. She stretched her arms, before sitting up and rubbing her eyes lightly. The covers slipped off her shoulders and onto her lap before she moved her legs over the side of the bed. She yawned softly, yes fluttering closed and then open again. For some reason she was taking a rather long time to wake up this morning. Eventually though she got up and got ready. She didn't really bother with her roommates, they didn't concern her after all. After putting on her clothes, fixing her hair, and doing her daily morning routine she made her ways towards the door. She had messaged Alana last night about the sudden request she received last night. They'd have to discuss more about it, before announcing it to the club members. It was annoying that Marco hadn't just put his request in the box like he was supposed to, but it wasn't like she could voice her annoyance since he did give her a proper request. Sighing a bit, she grabbed a cope of the request and moved towards the door and left.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Pokemon: Noibat
Nickname: Ace
Nature: Modest
Level: 15
Ability: Infiltrator
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch)
Supersonic (50% Accuracy)
Gust (100% Accuracy)
Leach Life (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 60
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Ven
Nature: Mischievous
Level: 11
Ability: Illusion
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
Fake Tears (100% Accuracy)
Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x8

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 16th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 17th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: koru|| ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴏᴏʙ: chance

Kirsi huffed as she put her bag on her bed before stuffing it with the clothes she'd piled on top. She was excited to tell her parents all about her first semester at Ordell, about what she'd learned, and the two tournaments, what happened yesterday, and her new friends. And her old ones. Kirsi's hands faltered as she thought of Rina. And Ray. The chaos of the attack on the festival had kept her from getting a chance to talk to him. She was determined to get a chance over break.

"Growl." Chance whuffed. Kirsi giggled and scrached him behind the ear. "I'm fine, Chance. You excited to go home? See Mom and Dad?" Kirsi asked. His ears perked up at those names, and he started panting happily. "Well I'm all packed. Let's see how Koru's doing."

Kirsi stepped out into the hall, and right over to Koru's door. She was a bit nervous knocking when there were possibly two other people in there, but she was sure it'd be fine. After she had knocked, Kirsi noticed she'd gotten a text. "What could that be-? Oh, it's from Maria!" Kirsi grinned down at Chance. "What d'you think boy? Wanna go visit Lillipup?" "Growl!"

Text to Maria: Just finished! Yeah that sounds great! Hehe Chance says yeah too :3 be there soon just gonna say bye to Koru

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 19 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Reversal | Fighting | Physical | Deals more damage the lower the user's HP | 100% Acc
                                            ► Flame Wheel [60] | Fire | Physical | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 17 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Feint Attack [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | Always Hits
                                              ► Fury Swipes [18] | Normal | Physical | Hits 2-5 Times | 80% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc
                                              ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell [Kai held item, silk cord around neck ]
                      User Image x Quick Claw [ Chance held item, leather cord around neck ]
                      User Image x Rare Candy 5

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Dewgong Plushie
                      User Image x Glaceon Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                      User Image x Gible Figurine
                      Chance Doll
                    Prairiefox
                    murruelecreuset

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:52 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Dorm Wιтн: Her Pokemon/ KirsiWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Relaxed OoC:----◉

"Alright guys let’s go over this one more time! Shoes?" Koru sat on her bed wearing her favorite pullover with a piece of paper and lead pencil in hand. She pointed to the suitcase that was open and Cyndaquil poked himself out, nodding, "Okay...Fletch are the shirts ready?"

Fletchling flew out of her closet and dropped one last shirt into her suitcase, covering Cyndaquil causing him to shuffle around in her clothes. She laughed and checked it off the list. It had been a few days since the winter festival, and so much she couldn’t understand had happened, but everyone got back to campus saafe and while the teachers were on edge it was beyond amazing to see the dragon tamers. She practically cried when saw Kirsi, then Elijah carrying Ray had her heart practically beating out of her chest- everyone was safe...

...Except for the few scrapes and sore spots she made it back to campus just fine, though Cyndaquil was acting a little strange. He seemed on edge more than usual, but she understood after he tried to, facing such a monstrous pokemon.

She scratched the bandage on her left cheek then folded the piece of paper into her pocket,
"Okay so now that that’s done let’s-?" she paused hearing a knock at her door. She stood up with Fletchling landing atop her head and Cyndaquil still wrestling with her shirt.
She opened the door and beamed happily to see Kirsi,
”Kir!" she quickly hugged her friend around the neck, shifting Fletchling off her head and sending Chance to jump to her leg.

She let go and petted the pup,
”Hey good boy! What’s goin’ on I just got done packing for break." She noticed the girl look at her pokegear and her curiosity arose, ”Hm what’s that?"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:08 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 16th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

With: Inari and Kairi
    Feelings/Thoughts: Okay. Ready to get Inari and Kairi trained up.
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit: School uniform, with her hair fixed into a fishtail braid

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

That morning Inari and Kairi, the new Dratini, were up before even Makoto was. Both were playing and getting to know each other before class started and it had been going well, but that's not what woke her up. Her Pidgey alarm clock did. Makoto shot up to see her own Pokemon beside the bed, getting along. She smiled lightly and threw the blanket to the side, getting out of the bed to take a shower, face her face and brush her teeth. Once out, she dried her hair and braided it into a fishtail braid. Her uniform was promptly put on and her shoes and the finishing touch was to make sure her bag was packed and ready for the day. The two companions watched her patiently. "Maybe Koru would want to eat breakfast with us, huh?" Inari looked excited, while Kairi was confused. The Dragon had no idea who Koru was. She then went to text Koru.

"Hey, I'm on my way to get breakfast. You are more than welcome to join. =]"

After she sent it, she looked over at Inari and Kairi, "When I get there, I will let both of you out, alright. Koru may join us." She shrugged lightly and returned both of them and clipped the Pokeballs to her side, exiting her room to go get breakfast.

Exit dorm room.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
User Image

User Image
Kairi Lv. 5 Jolly Marvel Scale Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Supersonic

User Image
Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image x17 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image

Prairiefox

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:52 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 26th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:23 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Knock knock." Iris said as she knocked on the door. "Koru are you there?"

Iris woke up feeling rather giddy this morning. She wasn't sure why. It just felt like a good day. It was weird considering how freaked she was yesterday when Marco found her singing in the forest and then complimented her. Maybe she would make the best of the day by first checking up on Koru since she hadn't really seen the girl since Gym class and maybe she could give Iris an idea on her feelings she was having at this moment.

She knocked one more time before stopping. She started to fiddle with her fingers, actually feeling nervous knocking as loud as she was. She really hoped Koru was in her room.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 16
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 17
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 17
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

User Image
Nickname: Sameko
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature Adamant
Ability Rough Skin