Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Winning Love by Moonlight (closed!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:13 pm
The last time he was here, Reemus hugged the sad-looking greenblood teenager, and she was nice to him! He had a new shirt and everything! So of course he came back. Sure, that blueblood was around, but could he really let one sourpuss spoil the whole thing? Reemus spun the wheel, watching as it went around and around until...mystery! A free shot to do whatever with...swan...moon. He looked around. Oh. The shy-looking redblood! Reemus went on over. "G'day there, miss!" Everyone was so much older than him. He felt so TINY in comparison. "Uhhhh I'm Reemus! I got a free whatever with you! I was kinda hopin' for a hug," he said with a shy sheepish grin, "but if you don' wanna do that, we can fist bump or somethin'! It counts, right?"

Kimbley Kitty

RawringKiwi generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 37!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:19 pm
Maihue looked around the booth, it was adorable. She had missed the first day, Her gaze fell over the little pool of quackbeasts and she walked right over. She picked one up, and flipped it over. Looking at the number 37, she got up and decided she wanted the pen. It was so cute...  

RawringKiwi

Space Gekko

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:19 pm
      Vremea had watched the group from her seat in the booth, quite happy to see that so far, their idea was a hit! Watching the trolls spin the wheel gave her great delight, if only a little horror for what each of them had to do. She hadn't been rolled yet(Well, she was, once, by Keionx, but she had landed on a black space so she lost) so she was eager to see the reactions on everyone's faces! Watching a yellowblood come up, her eyes widened slightly when she was willingly picked. Standing up, the yellowblood instantly hurried around behind the booth and pulled the adorable yellowblood into a cuddly, soft embrace, lifting her happily. Dear gog, she loved hugging kids. So easy to pick up and hold!

Her attention was suddenly called when she heard a familiar voice from afar. Placing the yellowblood on the ground and patting her head, she froze when she heard his words and Vremea's face went yellow. "Kursha!" She exclaimed, slightly taken aback at his words and crossing her arms. How direct! Did he really like her that way?! "Do not play around." She said with a pout, before deciding to take it at least somewhat seriously. "Try again tomorrow. That is, for sure, your only option." She only considered him as an ally, and after recent events, was perfectly fine keeping it that way.

leon_a_darkangel
Katanari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:21 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha only laughed at Vremea's reply. “Aw, come on!” he said in a mock whine. “It was just a little fun. Learn to take a joke!” His face had transformed into a grin. He was no more hurt by her words than he was deterred. Crossing his arms, he shifted his weight onto one foot, posture relaxed.

“So, in all seriousness...” Back to casual but carefully constructed banter. “Do you know anything about black rom? Where would you say you draw the line?” He raised his eyebrows, expression expectant. “I mean, between dangerous and... not.” His grin widened but internally he scoffed. As if he needed relationship advice in any quadrant. He was just testing her answers to get a feel for her thoughts.

quite uneventful

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm
Voscil looked positively delighted when the older girl lifted her up into her arms. Holding onto her tightly she warmly returned the embrace, and buried her face against her neck for a moment with a lazy sigh of appreciation for the embrace. After a moment, Vos went so far as to nuzzling her cheek against the other yellowbloods as she beamed at her.

The little head pats were met with a flushed look as she looked away rubbing her marked now flushed yellow hue'd cheeks. "Bye nice lady!" She chirped happily as she skipped away speeding off into the distance, her lusus padding after her.

quite uneventful.

Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."A superhero group?"

Aerona tilted her head. She'd seen plenty of Pro-Alternian super groups like she decided, but none in real life. She wasn't sure what to think of it. The redblood and her yellow companion were at least safe. Her smile flickered back. "Alright, sure, sure, sure," She said. Her eyes flicked over to the wheel, another feature of the booth. "What's that? Can I spin it?"

She didn't really pay attention to the rules. Sophitia meanwhile shrieked. Aerona was much too young to get involved in quadrants! Sure, when the night would come she would find her soulmates and contribute the the great slurry of Alternian Society, but anything more than pale inklings were unacceptable to the motherly creature at this point. She scrabbled around trying to get Aerona's attention, but she was already spinning the wheel.

Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick click click click click click...

The clubs sign aligned with the marker, and then it became clear that Aerona could choose anyone. She gasped with delight and bit her lip. "I get to ask you a queeeestion, right?" She purred.

Aerona put her finger to her lips in thought. She'd never thought much about this kind of thing before, but she was so curious. Birdy probably had tons of experience with this kind of thing because she was so pretty. Meanwhile, Sophitia rubbed her hands, considering the kind of story she'd tell Aerona when she filled her head up with thoughts about romance and gog-forbid the slurry.

The redblood crossed her arms. "Alright, Birdy. Tell me straight. What does being flushed feel like? I've heard it's like bein' filled with bugs and stuff but I feel like it's gotta feel way better than that, because that's gross. And what about hate? Is it like regular hate?? Because that makes me so mad I wanna punch something, but like. Explode it. Like PSHHHHFFF. Goodbye. Do you have your quadrants filled? I bet you have them sooooo full. Like, bursting full. How does that feel? Do you hang out with your hearts and your spades?? Do they get jealous? Do you.... Kiss eachother?"

Aerona really didn't know what any of this meant, frankly because Alternian media was so aggressively pro-Quadrants and her lusus was so stingy about it. Sophitia squeaked and bopped her child.

Kimbley Kitty

Sypon
Vice Captain

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:27 pm
Holding her breath, Eostre gave the wheel a spin... Club Moon? The tealblood, it looked like. Eostre crossed her arms, but at least she got to choose her action with this one. She decided to go with the obvious and allow the troll to auspicize her, given her symbol.

"Hello," she said cheerfully (maybe a bit too cheerfully) to the tealblooded troll. "I'm Eostre, of course, and it looks like I rolled you in the wheel! Perhaps you'd like to listen to my problem! Hmm, alright, so I haven't seen my moirail in a while, a feral little redblood child. Maybe I scared her off a bit last time I dragged her to town with me. Perhaps you have an idea of what I could do to get her to trust me again so I can get her to leave her hive again?"

Yes, that was much better than last time. There really was no reason to get so flustered by this stupid wheel! It wasn't even a real quadrant action, just a pretend one.

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:55 pm
Awkwardly, head down, Keionx daringly spun the wheel again. She closed her eyes as the needle clicked... clicked... clicked...

Click.

Keionx opened her eyes to see the blank square of nothing quivering beneath the needle. She wasn't sure if she felt relief or disappointment, but she slunk away all the same back to the duck pond...

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 4!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:08 pm
Keionx retreated to the quackbeast pond, glad to be away - and not so glad - from the wheel of complicated relationships. She watched the floating toys with intense interest: she had her eye on those big prizes. What better thing to remind her of what she wanted to be than a huge plushie of one of her heros?

She tracked one of them with her eyes... and grabbed!

Nothing.

quite uneventful generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:34 am
      Vremea couldn't help but feel it wasn't a joke, but she wasn't going to complain. He would just whine more, sighs. Watching him closely as he changed his posture, the yellowblood straightened up a little herself and adjusted her collar. His question made her think a little. The only option was a certain tealblood she hadn't seen in a while and hoped she wouldn't see them again. Sliding a hand to her hip, the yellowblood eyed Kursha before pursing her lips. "It very much depends on the troll. I have personally never been in a blackrom." She murmured, "But to my understanding, a blackrom is supposed to be a relationship where both trolls are bettered and motivated to change. Not, say, a relationship where both are out for blood. You of all people should know this," She murmured, raising her eyebrows goodnaturedly and patting his shoulder. "My suggestion-- each troll has a limit. They would know when another has passed it." Staring him straight in the eye, her eyes softened slightly. "It is up to them whether or not to allow the other to keep them in a toxic relationship."

Katanari

"Alright, let us who has won for today!" Heart Moon exclaims, sticking her hand in the box and pulling out a number.

Katanari
      leon_a_darkangel
      Gl!tch~
      purplerosesbeauty
      DraconicFeline

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:38 am
      "Keionx! Congratulations!" The scout says with a smile toward the orangeblood, smiling over at her-- She had gotten her twice, but each time, landed on a blank space. As she hurried over to give a ticket, she pulled her into a hug-- It was just a dumb wheel, after all! "Next up, is..."

Katanari
      leon_a_darkangel
      Gl!tch~
      purplerosesbeauty

quite uneventful generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 pm
      "Voscil! And last but definitely not least, isss..."

Katanari
      Gl!tch~
      purplerosesbeauty

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:12 pm
      "Eostre! Congratulations to all!"

The booth is refreshed for another day!

DraconicFeline
      You won a ticket!

leon_a_darkangel
      You won a ticket!

purplerosesbeauty
      You won a ticket!

KitsuneAura generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 27!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:38 pm
Alright, it was time to come back and pick the absolute best quackbeast! Lorata had given them more than enough time to put out the high numbers to drift around, so now she ought to be able to get that plushie she wanted. Without fanfare, she reached in and plucked out the most appealing one, tilting it to see what number would be marked onto it. For a long, long, moment, she simply stood there, staring down at it. She squinted, as if there might have been some glare of moonlight making her see things wrong.

But no matter how she looked at it, that was still just a 27, wasn't it? Her head lifted, eyes narrowing in on the redblood. "The number on this one is wrong!"

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:17 pm
This was silly. Like. Really silly. Luxara was an upfront person. Not only was it her nature from the lax socialization growing up, but she believed it was important to be honest and not hide things from people.
But here she was, spinning a wheel with the hopes to talk to someone who had a better idea of these sort of...emotions...than she did. And she had some fears and worries about expressing them properly.
So, here she was, at a booth manned by strangers, and watching the wheel spin until it hit...relationship advice. With the yellowblood here.

Luxara looked around, soon spotting Vremea. Well, the lady certainly looked like an adult, and her face and posture looked like she was in control. Luxara could respect that. She inhaled. Exhale. Time to do this.

The little greenblood approached the older woman. "Hi! I hope I'm not bothering you. I figure I'm not since, y'know, you guys set up the booth and set yourselves up for whatever, right? Must be awkward for strangers to come up and kiss you and stuff, though. I mean I'm not here for that. So don't worry! But...I kinda got this, well. Issue. And I'm not used to it?" She sighed, twirling a strand of hair with her finger, looking off with a strained smile. "I guess I like this guy? But he's a jackass and I've always known he's a d**k. But I guess I've always liked him as well because of it...and kinda despite that? Like when he opens up, or at least on good less-dickish days, he can be really fun! And nice. And...I dunno, we had a moment once. I don't know how to read him, though! When we were kids, apparently he hated me when I thought we were friends from the get-go. And I had no idea! And he...he's hurt someone really close to me. So I like him, but I'm afraid of a lot of stuff. Like what if he rejects me? If he doesn't, can I try to like...be with someone who did something terrible to my best friend and used me to do it? I'm not sure what to do and I don't know how to bring any of it up with him."

quite uneventful
Luxara will sneak away before Kursha arrives for his spinning round by the way :V Just to get some timeline stuff straight, there! It would be soooo awkward otherwise

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff