Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Gotta Catch 'Em All! [Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Green Minuet rolled 3 8-sided dice: 7, 8, 7 Total: 22 (3-24)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:06 pm
      ∞ Ephias Sagine

Score: 4 + Rare Encounter

The second night of Bloodfest was less stressful than the first. The initial surge of trolls had dispersed by the time he arrived, and walking down the main way, he no longer felt as though he were being crushed from every side. It made looking at all the different booths easier as well.

Suddenly, in the distance he heard a familiar, bubbly, high-pitched voice. He quickened his pace to a jog. Further down the street was a relatively simple booth, with mustard yellow font and decked to the walls with cards. That was where the voice was coming from. And sure enough, it belonged exactly to who he thought it did.

He saw the blur before he saw her; zipping around, occasionally pausing to chat with the players, always cheerful and animated. While she stopped to better instruct one of the players on the game, Ephias slunk up from behind. He was only half-listening. He had never been very good at games.

When the yellowblood had finished he spoke. “Hi Vos.” His face was wearing its usual impassive, bored expression. “This is yours—?”

leon_a_darkangel
I'm sorry. Will get to the game itself in my next post.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:26 pm
Squeaking in surprise when she had a voice come up behind her, the girl whirled around with wide eyes a cry of bewildered freight following. Just as quickly, she was laughing it off ignoring the racing thud of her heart. While she'd been startled she didn't mind at all, the voice had been familiar enough she just hadn't expected it given she was distracted with her other contestants.

A grin stretched the child's face as she greeted Ephias with a double shoulder clasp like she had for Zindel on the first night of bloodfest. Her fingers gave him a gentle squeeze before letting go."Hi!! Good to see you. Yup this is my booth~" She retorted quickly, with meaning. His startling her forgotten as she giggled at him.

After he did his part in the game, she noticed he'd scored well. Really well in fact. Humming thoughtfully she glanced between him, and the dice she had on her table. "Say! You did pretty good on that second one Eph, do you wanna try and roll against me for funsies?" She replied, a competitive gleam in her eyes.

Katanari.
No worries! Even if this roll goes a bit late i'll wait to close the booth in full till you back home from rehearsal :3

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Micillia rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 7, 3 Total: 12 (3-24)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:02 pm
Tickets: 1
Pool total: 8
Pool from today:2

Chiara had stayed up far too late last night admiring all the booths and generally have a lot of fun. She then woke up earlier than her body wanted to in order to get in another full day of booth hopping and game playing. Her eyes were a little droopy as she walked to the festival, but all signs of tired disappeared as the amusements came into view. She quickened her pace to get to the Fiduspawn booth, and grinned wide as Voscil came into view. Here was to rolling another 8 today!

She frowned slightly at the 7, if only it was an eight.... None the less she took her prize cards and held them as a dragon would its precious horde. Tomorrow... tomorrow would be the day...  
DraconicFeline rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 6 Total: 12 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:43 pm
Pool Total: 4
From Today: +3 from catching, +1 from starter

There is a land that I know, it real and not just make believe, where friends will defend one another to the end, and you never have to leave...

What troll didn't know the Fiduspawn theme? Keionx was no exception. She had never gotten into it when she was little, but the theme song had always resonated with her. More so now, even if that land seemed more and more make believe with every day she spent... well... sane.

Maybe it was time to get into this.

She recognized the troll behind the booth and took her starter card. Water. Water was tough, okay. "I'd like more." she said quietly, "I... don't want to have an unbalanced party."

The art was cute, all right?

"So, how dost I play?" she asked Voscil, "I'll just watch for now, if thou doth not... If you don't mind."

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:10 pm
Voscil looked up as the blueblood from yesterday returned, nodding in greeting to her. "Ahh better luck tomorrow!" She replied waving to her when she seemed down. "At least you keep trying right?" The little yellowblood encouraged her, giving her a wink.

Seeing more trolls interested in her game was more like how to speak directly to the kids pump biscuit. Voscil tapped a finger to her chin in consideration. "Just don't give up hope! Believe in your monsters...even if they are just cards!" The yellowblood pointed at her, hoping it was enough to pump the troll up.

Micillia

With that bit of pep talk out of the way, Voscil's gaze turned to the orangeblood as she noted she'd like more. "Sure thing! If ya want, we'll have you start with capturing today." She in turn grabbed hold of her dice, giving them a toss in demonstration. "When you battle, usually you use the same dice but capturing is a little easier see?" Once that was done she placed both hands on her hip leaning forward.

"No body wants an unbalanced party! I can understand that, just keep coming back I'll give ya more cards trusting you do well~" She saluted the other girl. "I never mind people wantin' to learn! Even if your new okay!" Jumping on the booth, even if it disturbed other players she reached out to the older girl and pulled her lips into a smile. "We'll all be the greatest masters of the fidu mkay?" The youngster might have been in her face, but she meant no harm to her by any stretch of the imagination.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:34 pm

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Green Minuet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:10 am
      ∞ Ephias Sagine

Score: 4 + Rare Encounter

Oops. Ephias did not mean to alarm her. He cracked a smile though when her wide-eyed expression vanished and she greeted him in her usual animated fashion. For some reason, he had not expected her to treat him so warmly. It had been months since he had seen her last and that had been at the parade in Chittentown. It was hard to believe that he had only met her a week prior to that. Shared traumatic experiences had a kind of mystical bonding effect, he guessed. Either way, he was glad to see her healthy and happy. After the battle below the desert, he had been worried for her. He had been worried for all of them.

“It looks... really well put together. Fiduspawn, right?” he asked, hesitant. As he fished around for something to say, there was a pause. An awkward one. “I-I'm not... familiar with the game b-but I heard you going over the rules earlier so I have-have a basic idea of how it works... I guess I could... try it?” He looked uncertain.

Thankfully, with a bit of nudging from Voscil he was able to get started. He selected the grass type (“Go, Cellullama,” he said in a flat voice that utterly shamed the spirit of the game), and proceeded to make several successful captures. When Voscil piped up again, he looked up to regard the yellowblood. She was playing with her dice, while she stared towards him, eyes eager.

He scratched his chin. “Er... All right. For... funsies.”

leon_a_darkangel
Slowest poster on the planet.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:34 am
The bonding time with her team while brief would not be something the yellowblood so easily forgot. Despite what Ephias might have believed, she was pleased to see him and have a chance to hang with the redblood even if it was only for a time. "After the festivities we should all hang out again or something sometime!"She laughed at the idea of the four very different trolls chilling in a none stressful situation, it almost seemed weird to her really! No matter, it was the thought that counted she figured anyway.

Voscil had to hand it to the kid, even if he wasn't the most animated of trolls at least he hadn't laughed at her or told her no out right. Even if there was a lack of boom to his voice, she let it slide.

She tilted her head curiously at the other troll, watching him with a thoughtful expression. "Are you usually always so serious?" Vos teased gently, playfully poking at his arm a couple times as she shuffled around him like a little busy body. "Not that it matters, you're still you which I like as is, so I don't mind. But I'm just curious!" She hummed thoughtfully as she squinted at him, leaning in a little.

"Yeyy!" She cheered when he agreed to her offer. Wincing when the kid rolled low, Voscil bounced the dice in her palms a few times with consideration. Nah, she had to make good on her promise, even if these were her favorite set of yellow and black dice. Letting loose her favorite dice watching as it clattered on the table. "Aww..I'm sorry buddy.."

Wow, that was defiantly a weird feeling at least in her books. Eyeing the redblood she puffed up her cheeks in dismay. She actually felt bad for this victory, as much as she loved winning. For the first time in awhile she scoffed at her own triumph and gave him an apologetic smile. "Well at least you still get some cards and can always come back and try again tomorrow?" She offered sheepishly, rubbing her neck as she gave him what cards she did owe.

Katanari.
no worries :>

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:40 am
Rolling for ticket one

1. OrionDeltaOmega
2. Melancholies
3. Katanari
4. Micillia
5. DraconicFeline

OrionDeltaOmega
=> Hey look a ticket floats into your possession. Sweet!

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:42 am
Rolling for ticket two

1. OrionDeltaOmega
2. Melancholies
3. Katanari
4. Micillia
5. DraconicFeline

Melancholies
=> radical a ticket appears in your hand!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:43 am
Rolling for the last ticket for 3/3/15

1. OrionDeltaOmega
2. Melancholies
3. Katanari
4. Micillia
5. DraconicFeline

Katanari
=> ohai did somebody want a ticket? ding.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:46 am
New day begins. The prompts for capture, fight and breed remain the same! Feel free to play/quote me as needed!

The flavor text for vos's speaking with you might change when I get up and have more energy. Otherwise happy hunting~

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:20 am
Reemus ran up to the booth after being away for a whole dang night. There was just too much to do! And he kind of felt bad. So on night three, his buddy's booth was the first on his list! "Vos!" he called as he arrived with his cards. "'M back, mate! I'm gonna do the card thing again!"

Gillian came up with him and immediately started sniffing everything. She was in one of her curious moods. Her wet nose grazed some of the booth and some of the cards. Ew.

The kiddo ignored it, though. "So I wanna play again, but..." He scratched his head. "I dunno what I wanna do? I got a lotta cards so I dunno if I need ta catch anymore right now." And he had that whole canine deck in the wings. "Should- should we battle? Or is there somethin' else I can do, too?"

leon_a_darkangel
I SEEM TO BE QUOTING YOU A LOT LATELY. SORRY DUDE :'D

Micillia rolled 3 8-sided dice: 8, 8, 7 Total: 23 (3-24)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:34 pm
Another day, another bunch of booths to get loot from! Chiara was more rested today, and had a bag of bright pink candy cotton under her arm, her fingers sticky with the sugar. Her and her sticky fingers made their way to one of the most exciting booths, the Fiduspawn booth. Oh Chiara could tell she was getting obsessed with the collection part of this game, she pulled out her collection pool and read them all over before deciding what to do today. A challenge sounded fun, and she was sure she would issue one. But as soon as she saw the pile of cards behind the booth attendant, she knew all she wanted was to add to her pile. She stepped up to the dice, "Alright, today lets CATCH THEM ALL!" she yelled in excitement and let the dice fly.

Her eyes lite up, 2 eights. She took one at +3 value and the other as a rare encounter.

Pool Total: 13+
Today Pool: 5+

Oh Leon, your making me want to go play pokemon~~
leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 2, 8 Total: 12 (3-24)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:15 pm
Well this looks pretty cool, Cebass thinks. He's read a lot about this game!
(will fill the rest later)  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces