Welcome to Gaia! ::

*.:。✿*゚Stoner's Utopia‘゚・✿.。.:.

Back to Guilds

⊱Active Guild For Marijuana Enthusiasts And Supporters⊰ 

Tags: Stoner, Weed, Vape, Shisha, Marijuana 

Reply ׺°”˜Stoners Chatterbox˜”°º×
Introduce Yourself~ }Must Drop At Least One Line Here{ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello~
  +1
View Results

xXx Jackel xXx
Captain

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:28 am
eruel
xXx Jackel xXx
eruel
Yo Whats up everyone
Im from dallas tx im 22 years old been smoking the Good ganj since 14 years old
And i love to medicate! mrgreen

At least im not the only old one! lol
Thanks for the large donation.
ahh thats nothing ill donate more right now and yep Mary makes the world go round well in my book at least lol smile

Well the guild doesnt need that much gold right now. lol
But if you have suggestion for sub forums or anything let me know. Work hard enough and youll be a mod in no time. =D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:33 am
xXx Jackel xXx
eruel
xXx Jackel xXx
eruel
Yo Whats up everyone

ahh thats nothing ill donate more right now and yep Mary makes the world go round well in my book at least lol smile

But if you have suggestion for sub forums or anything let me know. Work hard enough and youll be a mod in no time. =D
To late donated already lol And sorry but dont really know what sub forums is i actully just got back on gaia again from along vacation lol and when i was on didnt really know much about guilds still dont really but ill help out as much as i can and ill spread the word about it too try and get more people to join!! biggrin  

eruel

Wealthy Millionaire

xXx Jackel xXx
Captain

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:40 am
eruel
xXx Jackel xXx
eruel
xXx Jackel xXx
eruel
Yo Whats up everyone

To late donated already lol And sorry but dont really know what sub forums is i actully just got back on gaia again from along vacation lol and when i was on didnt really know much about guilds still dont really but ill help out as much as i can and ill spread the word about it too try and get more people to join!! biggrin

I know how that is. Was on gaia for years and learned a lil about guilds, then was on a involuntary hiatus... But now im back and im not too into RPing and my hubby doesnt like the idea either. So i thought a guild would be a good time killer.

But when you go to the main forum page (the one where this one is located) youll see a list in a boarder with stuff like crew only, art and collections, so on... those are sub forums. They keep things organized so we dont have tons of weird topics everywhere. =)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:06 am

the names Lorrie,age is 19 and I live in Holland :3
I smoke and I never tried drugs like marijuana or shisha,but I don't have anything against it ^^

Pastellite

Invisible Sex Symbol

12,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Xionatia

Prince Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:41 am
Im Akira, im 18, and live in hell (aka Florida), but hopefully in London within a few years

I dont smoke or anything but I support it, most of my irl friends smoke

I love to draw and im a complete weeaboo trash homo  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:47 am
Hello All heart

I'm Kat. I'm 21, from Quebec, Canada.

Sampled some different stuff off and on since I was 16. Not a consistent smoker, but I do vape. (nicotine juice only.) Prone to addiction so I stay away from a lot of things now.

I have also tried shisha once.

Aside from that, I love photography, video games, anime and music. But I'm super picky about what I like. heart  

Aykaril Yuuki

xXx Jackel xXx
Captain

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:28 am
Aykaril Yuuki

Ermah gawd~! Love you, thanks for joining.

Akira_Kohai

Thanks for joining~!
You sayin you gay? =O My gayboy Lance will join us once hes online. Hes cute as pie~ =D

intelligent douchebag
Holland!? Awesome~ =D
And, just fyi cause most people dont know, Shisha is actually just tobacco coated in flavored molasses. =) Helps a lot of people stop smoking cigarettes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:47 am
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

Thanks for joining~!
You sayin you gay? =O My gayboy Lance will join us once hes online. Hes cute as pie~ =D

Yup~! Im hella gay
Is he as cute as me though? haha  

Xionatia

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx
Captain

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:50 am
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

Thanks for joining~!

Yup~! Im hella gay

You seem the perfect kinda gay cute, style and personality.
Lance is all personality for me because hes mad for the color pink and i think its the color of satan!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:55 am
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

Thanks for joining~!

Yup~! Im hella gay

Lance is all personality for me because hes mad for the color pink and i think its the color of satan!!!

Lol i just recently dyed my hair blue but it was pink before this  

Xionatia

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx
Captain

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:58 am
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

Thanks for joining~!

Yup~! Im hella gay

Why kind of blue~? My hair is turquoise and purple right now. My hubbys is deep blue and evergreen.
Lance always has pink hair, he complains a lot about how he can never find the perfect shade of pink to fit his face... lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:01 pm
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

Thanks for joining~!

Yup~! Im hella gay

Why kind of blue~? My hair is turquoise and purple right now. My hubbys is deep blue and evergreen.
Lance always has pink hair, he complains a lot about how he can never find the perfect shade of pink to fit his face... lol

You could have him try dying it red and letting it fade, thats why mine was pink, and i looked hella
My hair rn is like turquoise at the top and fades into a darker blue at the bottom  

Xionatia

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx
Captain

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:05 pm
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx
Akira_Kohai

Yup~! Im hella gay

You could have him try dying it red and letting it fade, thats why mine was pink, and i looked hella
My hair rn is like turquoise at the top and fades into a darker blue at the bottom

He hates the faded look. As cute and adorable as he is, hes high maintenance as ********! lol
Ive been helping him mix colors, I like to think im getting pretty good at it...

That blue sounds pretty! I was going for that effect with mine. Purples super light so i added a bit of hubbys blue, made it come out like a silver purple.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:10 pm
xXx Jackel xXx

He hates the faded look. As cute and adorable as he is, hes high maintenance as ********! lol
Ive been helping him mix colors, I like to think im getting pretty good at it...

That blue sounds pretty! I was going for that effect with mine. Purples super light so i added a bit of hubbys blue, made it come out like a silver purple.

Well mine you couldnt tell was faded at all, and i have shitloads of selfies to prove it lol

Ahh, sounds neat, ive never tried mixing colors or anything before, mines just different because of where my roots had grown back in and where there was already dye lol  

Xionatia

Prince Neko

xXx Jackel xXx
Captain

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:13 pm
Akira_Kohai
xXx Jackel xXx

Well mine you couldnt tell was faded at all, and i have shitloads of selfies to prove it lol

Ahh, sounds neat, ive never tried mixing colors or anything before, mines just different because of where my roots had grown back in and where there was already dye lol

Lucky~ ive dyed mine a lil too much, so my light brown hair has become dark brown. I bleach my hair for my wonderful colorfullness~ lol

׺°”˜Stoners Chatterbox˜”°º×

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff