Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gym Leader Viola

"Ah, that passion! I have the feeling that this will be a very photogenic battle." Viola giggled at the pose the scarf wearing Psyduck took, instinctively snapping another photo of the pokemon before she sent out a water-type of her own. "Surskit." the pokemon cried softly, strutting a pose of its own seconds before the sound of the shutter snapping, accompanied by a flash of bright light, filled the room. "Let us show our lovely opponents the strength of bug-types!" "Sur~" its small body practically vibrating with energy, Surskit set the Psyduck with a rather serious gaze. "Ah, un moment~" Viola peered from over her camera. "Might I know the name of my opponent and her pokemon?" she smiled softly, having assumed her challenger to be a female.

Battle Details:

Round 01:

Viola sent forth Surskit!
Challenger Bastient sent out Bao the Psyduck!
Bao's Choice Scarf allows it to strike first!

Pokémon Available:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surskit ♀ █ Lv 10 █ Hp- 200 █ Ability- Swift Swim
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ Quick Attack - 40 || (Priority +1)
█ ◆ █►▐ Bubble - 40 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Water Sport - Weakens the Power of Fire-Type Moves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ Hp- 240 █ Ability- Shield Dust
█ ◆ █►▐ Harden - Raises defense by one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Infestation - 20 || Traps Opponent, Damaging Them For 4-5 Turns
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Kogamo 11
Heeey. Vigs got a little busy, so I'll be taking over in her place. I hope you don't mind.
Ah! One more thing, since Bao has on a Choice Scarf, he gets to go first; just as long as he uses the same move over and over.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈
xxxxxxxxxxxx(xFLEDGLINGxT R A I N E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Heh, you can count on it! Be sure to get us from our good sides." Bastien posed quite over-dramatically, like a certain flamboyant manga character he'd once seen before. Bao was focused on staring down Viola's Surskit, returning the bug's gaze with a cautious glare. "Alright! Let's party--" Just as Bastien was about to launch a quick surprise attack at the beginning of the match, his opponent stopped him. She lowered her camera and asked them for just a moment of their time. It seemed Viola wished to know the names of her opponent and her pokemon... Wait, her pokemon? HER!? Bastien's jaw dropped; his face became as red as a tomato and he stomped his foot, stammering. "T-th-the name of your opponent is Bastien! I'm a guy! I'm totally a man, okay!?" Embarrassed beyond belief, he pointed at his face while holding out his lengthy ponytail to the side. "I-is it my face? The hair? I-I don't get it!" His little meltdown was costing them valuable battle time. "Ohh, whatever! I'll prove I'm a man through my battling! Bao, use Zen Headbutt!"

'Psy!' Bao swiftly stepped forward and clutched his head, lunging at Viola's Surskit with incredible speed. A shining orb of light flickered above Bao for just a moment, right before he rammed into Surskit.

[ Bao used Zen Headbutt! Surskit took 80 damage! ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

out of ball :: Bao || company :: Viola || thoughts :: --- || counters :: 4/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 8/10 Heartscale --- 2/5 Wild Battle --- 15/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 7/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Fake Out (40 dmg, causes target to flinch if first move used, priority +3),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 2/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Sing (inflicts sleep status),
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 160/160 HP | 17/18 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Growl (lowers target's attack by one stage)
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 5/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- String Shot (lowers target's speed by two stages),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 140/140 HP | 3/17 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Tail Whip (lowers target's defense by one stage),
- Water Sport (weakens the power of fire-type moves)
- Zen Headbutt (80 dmg, 1/5 chance to flinch target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 2/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Misguided Royalty
That's fine! And thank you, I was curious about how Choice Scarf would work against higher level opponents. o vo Also, please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong! I was under the assumption that all attacks will hit normally unless something specific happens like Protect or a switch-out. I hope that's correct ;;;

teal - duck

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Gym Leader Viola

Her challenger's reaction to the simply request of her name surprised Viola, but not as much as her-- his next words. "O-oh.." the gym leader found herself stammering at Bastien's correction. Oh my. Oh my. She'd made a terrible mistake, one that she tried to amend with a serious of half explained excuses that never quite made it through. The woman cleared her throat. "I am so sorry." she said finally, though she was unable to extend the apology as strongly as she wanted. Her mojo had been disrupted, for only a few seconds, but in those few unguided moments Bastien's pokemon had managed to land an attack on her pokemon. "Surskit!" she stumbled back as the contact between their heads was made, but was quick to return to a more steady position. "Surskit, use Bubble!" and with her trainer's command, the little water spider shot forward on nimble legs to release a set of bubbles that popped upon impact.

Battle Details:

Round 01:

Bao used Zen Headbutt!
Surskit took 80 damage!
Surskit is at 120 HP!

Surskit used Bubble!
It's not very effective...
40 / 2 = 20
Bao is at 120 HP!

Pokémon Available:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surskit ♀ █ Lv 10 █ Hp- 200 █ Ability- Swift Swim

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ Hp- 240 █ Ability- Shield Dust
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Kogamo 11
XD poor Bastien...
That is correct! Oh, and don't forget to roll for Zen Headbutt's added effect (I didn't see the roll in the RNG so I just assumed you hadn't, if you have then I apologize for making that assumption.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:05 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It's... It's okay, you don't need to apologize." At the very least, Viola had attempted to say she was sorry. "We're trainers, right? We can always understand each other through battle. I may not look that tough, but I've never let that stop me before!" His face was still a little red, in spite of the way he explained that all was forgiven. "E-even if it is totally embarrassing..." Nevermind that; Bastien shook his head and got back into battle mode. "...A-anyway! Keep the momentum going, Bao!" Viola's Surskit was hit, but not hard enough to do any serious damage. She was small, so Bastien doubted that she could take much punishment. At the same time, though, that tiny frame of hers made it easier to hop around. His Pokemon would have a hard time hitting Surskit if they didn't take care of her as fast as possible... "Wahh, watch out!" Busily formulating a strategy on how to somehow keep Viola's nimble bug Pokemon locked down, Bastien forgot the even more important aspect of keeping an eye on the battle. Bao took a few hits from Surskit's bubble blast, but thankfully they were nothing the duck couldn't handle. "You okay, buddy?" His worry over the duck wasn't exactly needed, but Bao turned and bowed profusely to Bastien, as if apologizing for getting hit. "N-nononono, don't bow! It's okay!" Bao's first official battle was making him slightly confused. Nevertheless, he nodded and turned back around to face Surskit. "Another Zen Headbutt!" This time, Bao ran in frantic zig-zags towards Viola's Surskit, flanking it from the side for another attack using his shiny yellow noggin.

[ Bao used Zen Headbutt! Surskit took 80 damage, but did not flinch. ]

out of ball :: Bao || company :: Viola || thoughts :: --- || counters :: 5/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 9/10 Heartscale --- 3/5 Wild Battle --- 16/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 8/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 3/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 180/180 HP | 1/19 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 6/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 120/140 HP | 4/17 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 3/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Misguided Royalty
Ahh, I'm sorry! I totally forgot the first one... My second roll this time was a no-flinch. I'll link to them from now on! sweatdrop

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Route 4, just outside Santalune~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon and myself~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Eager~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Should start heading back to Santalune if we’re gonna catch Bastien coming out from his Gym challenge!'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 9/3
Wild Pokemon: 2/5
NPC Trainer: 12/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 28/30
Heart Scale: 10/10
Big Mushroom: 5/30 (On hold)
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa maintained a leisurely pace as she and her Pokemon made their way back towards Santalune, wondering how Bastien was coming along with his training or Gym challenge, whichever one he happened to be doing at the moment. She wondered if he would still be up for their sparring match when he was finished with Viola, though from what she remembered he had looked fairly intimidated by the team she had assembled thus far. Or that could’ve just been Regina… she wasn’t sure, but she supposed that she wouldn’t hold it to him if he wanted to choose a different time in their journey to battle each other. If anything, they could turn their focus more towards training themselves up to face against the next Gym leader in line: Grant. Speaking of Grant, Chrysa still had yet to figure out exactly where the guy’s Gym was, though she imagined it would take quite a bit of time for them to get there. Surely that would be enough to train themselves up, she was certain that the next Gym wasn’t in South Lumiose, so it was probably in Camphrier Town, where they would be heading after passing through the big city. She have to take a look at the map again sometime just to make sure she had the path down pat in her head. ” I suppose that if Bastien’s not finished with his battle by the time we get back, we can stop at the café and have a bite to eat~” Chrysa suggested, having recalled seeing a café of some type on the way to Route 4. She couldn’t remember when she’d last eaten, it had been quite some time ever since she’d gotten off the ship and arrived in Vaniville.
It had gotten to about high noon by the time she and Bastien had gotten to Santalune, and nighttime might be setting in by the time they left and arrived in South Lumiose.
” That sounds like an absolutely wonderful idea~ I’m actually feeling a bit peckish myself~” chimed Regina with a wide smile, the Mega Lopunny humming happily at the idea of getting some food, ” I hear that the café here serves a special cake made with fresh Oran berries and topped with Pecha frosting that’s absolutely divine~” Ryouichi snorted and rolled his eyes in Regina’s direction, though the Froakie couldn’t help but visualize the cake that the Lopunny had described. Come to think of it, he hadn't taken into consideration how hungry he was until now, primarily due to the adrenaline-fueled battling they had been doing that took his mind off of everything else. ” Hmm, I suppose I could eat,” he said plainly with a nod, trying to seem disinterested in the topic when he could gladly eat a whole Rapidash, hooves and all. Amaterasu yipped happily, prancing around and wagging her tail rapidly. ” Food sounds good right about now! I’m starving!” she barked out cheerfully. Ryouichi smirked at his Fennekin comrade’s comment, glancing sidelong towards her. ” Are you really? I thought that mushroom you ate earlier would’ve filled you up until dinnertime,” the Froakie remarked in a semi-sarcastic tone, chuckling softly to himself. Amaterasu’s ears went flat, recalling the incident clear as day since it had only happened just earlier today. She had promised Chrysa that she wouldn’t eat any random items laying on the ground, and she certainly didn’t want to wind up in another situation where she would have to be forced to swallow that vile medicine. She would’ve retaliated with a sarcastic comment right back at Ryou, but instead settled for sticking her tongue out at him and blowing a puff of smoke in an irritated manner in his general direction. The Froakie simply grinned cheekily in response. ” F-Food does sound good…” Kyan spoke up in a soft voice, glancing around at the other Pokemon with a small smile.
Chrysa grinned widely when it seemed the agreement to get food was unanimous, seemed her Pokemon were just as hungry as she was. ” Great, it’s decided then~” she chimed with a nod, glancing back towards the path as they were nearing the area of the wall they had come out from, ” Almost there, then it’s chow time!” Amaterasu yelped cheerfully, the Fennekin bouncing and dashing a little ways ahead of the gang. However, she paused when a new scent caught her nose, a strange but delicious smell coming from a nearby grass patch.
” Heeeyyy! I think I found something!” she called back towards her comrades, pointing with her body towards the grass patch she had traced the smell to. The Fennekin would’ve gladly gone to see what it was herself, but she had promised Chrysa that she wouldn’t eat random things off the ground and that she would check with her trainer first. ” Ah, find something, Ammy?” the redhead asked curiously, noticing the Fennekin was pointing towards a patch of grass nearby. Ryouichi was already on the case as he made his way over, nudging Amaterasu aside as he parted the grass she had pointed out. Beyond it was what appeared to be a sort of miniature clearing surrounded by grass, and it the middle of it… a handful of Sitrus Berries and a Heart Scale lay in a small, neat pile in the center. Chrysa wheeled herself over moments later, her eyes lighting up when she saw the little collection. ” Sitrus Berries and a Heart Scale? Those could be useful~” she said with a smile, about to activate her chair’s mechanical arm to retrieve the items when Ryouichi held a hand up towards her as if signaling her to wait. ” Hm? What’s up, Ryou?” she asked, noticing the Froakie was glancing about the vicinity as if he sensed some sort of danger.
” I smell a trap…” he murmured, making sure that his trainer and the others maintained a safe distance as he inspected the area. The way the Sitrus Berries and the glimmering heart-shaped scale just lay there in a neat pile right out in the open like that, it seemed as though someone had put them there intentionally… Ryouichi’s eyes darted around, checking every single blade of grass for any movement or anything that would signal incoming danger. A brief rustling brought his attention towards the right, just as a winged form leapt up from the brush and dove towards him. His danger senses kicked in, the Froakie diving offside just as a thick plant stalk smacked into the ground where he had been standing just moments before. Rolling a little ways away from his attacker, Ryouichi bounced back onto his feet and affixed his assailant with a fierce gaze. ” Aha! Trying to steal MY treasure, are ya?” cawed the raspy voice of the attacker, a Farfetch’d whom was pointing its stick threateningly in Ryouichi’s direction, ” Well ya can’t have any of it! It’s mine! I found it first!” The Froakie snorted and rolled his eyes, glaring dangerously in towards the duck-like Pokemon.
” Oh really? If it’s your treasure, then why did you leave it out here in the open where anyone could’ve easily bumbled by and snatched it while your back was turned?” Ryouichi retorted back, taking the smartass approach as he smirked daringly at the bird. The Farfetch’d squawked in anger, stamping its feet as it jabbed the stick it held in one wing towards the little blue frog. ” I was putting it together to haul away, and when I was coming back from chasing away that thrifty-looking Litleo who tried to rob me just a minute ago, I come back and see YOU trying to get your grimy little paws on my treasure! En garde, ya little purloiner!” the bird crowed in an angry tone, holding tightly onto its stick at it ran towards Ryouichi. ” Bubble it, Ryou!” Chrysa called out as soon as she saw the Farfetch’d running at the Froakie. The blue frog smirked as he sidestepped the bird’s swing, and blasted it promptly with a torrent of bubbles that smashed right into it. ” Prepare to get wasted, pal,” Ryouichi growled, cracking his neck and slamming his fists together as he got pumped for the fight. The Farfetch’d wasted no time in retaliating, the bird soaring at him through the bubbles and smashing into the frog with its tough beak. The Froakie grit his teeth, bearing the pain as he fire another stream of bubbles at the Farfetch’d, whom had moved right into point-blank range.
The duck-like Pokemon squawked as it was once again assaulted by the water attack, flapping its wings to move out of the range of the as it hovered a foot off the ground. Affixing Ryouichi with its furious gaze, the Farfetch’d angled its body towards him and divebombed, striking him once more with a Peck attack. Ryouichi was knocked sideways by the blow, the Froakie narrowing his eyes as his opponent swooped around in a u-turn as it passed him by and tried to double back on him with another strike.
” I don’t think so,” Ryou murmured, smirking as he watched his opponent grow nearer with each second. Just as the Farfetch’d came within close striking range, the Froakie bent his legs and launched himself as high up into the air as he could muster just before the hit could connect. The Farfetch’d’s peck missed him by a mile, and gave Ryouichi the opportunity to spin himself around to face the ground in midair and blast one last stream of bubbles at the bird’s back as it passed underneath him. With that, the Farfetch’d was finished as it crashed into the ground from the force of the attack, utterly defeated as the Froakie stuck a perfect landing right beside his passed out opponent. ” Excellent, Ryou~ Ya really had me worried for a second there!” Chrysa said with a chuckle, having watched with bated breath when Ryou had intentionally waited for his opponent to get closer. She had a feeling that the frog knew exactly what he was doing, but it still freaked her out quite a bit. Ryouichi smirked, feeling proud of besting his opponent as he nodded towards his trainer. Turning back towards the berry pile that had been left undisturbed during the fight, the Froakie moved over towards it.
Reaching a hand out, he grabbed the Heart Scale and turned to Chrysanthemum, holding it up for her to see. ” Ah, ya want that, huh?” the redhead asked with a grin, nodding towards Ryou, ” Go ahead and take it~ You fought for and earned it fair and square, so it’s yours!” Pressing a few buttons on her wheelchair’s dashboard, Chrysa activated the mechanical arm and reached it out to gather up the leftover berries. Ryouichi seemed pleased that his trainer was willing to let him keep the scale, holding it up in his hands as he gazed intently at the glimmering heart-shaped piece. A lightbulb seemed to go off in his head moments later as he remembered a new move, a Water-type move that was quite a bit stronger than his Bubble attack. Moments after, the Heart Scale crumbled to dust and blew away in the rush of a breeze that washed over the area, having fulfilled its purpose and was no longer needed to be used.
】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: -----------))

{Battle Summary}
Egads! A wild Farfetch’d appeared!

Farfetch’d
Level 6
120 HP
Peck
Sand Attack
Leer
Fury Cutter

Ryouichi accepted the challenge!

Round 01… Fight!

Ryouichi used Bubble!

Farfetch’d took 40 damage! (80/120)

Farfetch’d’s Speed was not lowered!

Farfetch’d used Peck!

Ryouichi took 35 damage! (105/140)

Round 02!

Ryouichi used Bubble!

Farfetch’d took 40 damage! (40/120)

Farfetch’d’s Speed was not lowered!

Farfetch’d used Peck!

Ryouichi took 35 damage! (70/140)

Round 03!

Ryouichi used Bubble!

Farfetch’d took 40 damage! (0/120)

Farfetch’d fainted!

Ryouichi gained 5 EXP!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 8/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 8/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │13/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 140/140 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│4/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │17/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │5/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Reward Claims
Claimed Sitrus Berries x5 from First Badge achievement!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Gym Leader Viola

With Bastien forgiving her, Viola quickly fell back into her groove. A bright smile flashed across her face-- almost as bright as the flash of her camera as it went off again. Just because she'd made a fumble didn't mean she could just forget to capture this battle. "You're a new trainer, no? And yet your understanding of battles is admirable." the woman paused, a thoughtful expression crossing her face before she readjusted her camera; snapping another picture of the green haired boy himself. From a stranger's point of view, it might look as if the gym leader was more concerned with snapping pictures rather than the battle itself; but that was the opposite of true. "Brace yourself, Surskit." she warned her pokemon as Bastien called for another Zen Headbutt. The bug-type did just as asked, steeling herself against the thick head that came crashing down onto her.

"Now! Take this opportunity to use Bubble once more!" she knew the attack didn't do much damage, but she was more concerned with slowing down the speedy little duck. Still though. She knew her pokemon, and knew she was reaching her limits; her spindly little legs trembling lightly. And yet, it still didn't stop her from forcing out another row of bubbles to float lazily from her mouth and burst in Bao's face.

Battle Details:

Round 01:

Bao used Zen Headbutt!
Surskit took 80 damage!
Surskit is at 120 HP!

Surskit used Bubble!
40 / 2 = 20
Bao is at 120 HP!
Bao's speed lowers a stage!

Round 02:

Bao used Zen Headbutt!
Surskit took 80 damage!
Surskit is at 40 HP!

Surskit used Bubble!
It's not very effective..
40 / 2 = 20
Bao is at 100 HP!

Pokémon Available:

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Kogamo 11

It's fine! Just tryin' to make this easier on ya.

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

teal - duck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:24 am
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

The bright flashes that came as Viola snapped photos were a little unfamiliar to Bastien. He'd never really had to deal with anyone as trigger happy with a camera before... In truth, the young man almost felt inclined to pose for each shot. He knew that Viola was mostly focused on the battle, though. "Heh, I know a thing or two... Oh no, I was blinking! S-sorry! Do-over!" Perhaps each picture was meaningful, or perhaps it was a way of distracting Bastien... In any case, he was too busy worrying over it to notice how slow Bao was getting. The duck huffed and wiggled his body a little; either fatigue was starting to catch up with him, or there was something going on with those bubbles... Fearing what might happen, Bao turned and quacked to his trainer sternly.

'Psy! Psyduck!'

"Huh?" Bastien was no expert on Poketalk, but he did his best to understand what his Psyduck was trying to say. It was the duck's gesture of wiping sweat from his head that made it click. "Something's wrong...?" Instinctively, Bastien looked down at his bag. His gut was telling him to make a risky move; Bao looked quite serious, however, and the young man wasn't about to ignore the wishes of his Pokemon. "...That's good, Bao! Come back!" Swiftly, the young man switched out Pokemon, tossing in a certain troublemaker: Bita the Chespin. He looked around cautiously, his usual angry expression still etched onto his tiny face. "Bita, this is all you, okay? I know you can do it."

'...Tch. Ches,' said Bita reluctantly before staring down The weakened Surskit. If Bita could gain momentum now before Viola's other Pokemon came out, then perhaps...

[ Bastien withdrew Bao and sent out Bita! ]
Gender: Male | Level 9 | 180/180 HP | Ability: Bulletproof | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle
- Vine Whip
- Growl
- Rollout

out of ball :: Bita || company :: Viola || thoughts :: --- || counters :: 6/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 10/10 Heartscale --- 4/5 Wild Battle --- 17/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 9/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 4/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 180/180 HP | 3/19 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 7/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 100/140 HP | 5/17 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 4/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:13 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Santalune City~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Hungry!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Wouldn’t hurt to grab some lunch while we’re here~'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 10/3
Wild Pokemon: 3/5
NPC Trainer: 13/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 29/30
Heart Scale: 1/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 After gathering up the Sitrus Berries and tucking them away into her bag, Chrysanthemum signaled her Pokemon to come along as they continued their way back. Thankfully the exit they had taken from Santalune to Route 4 wasn’t that far away at all, and they were back within the walls in a matter of minutes. The redhead did a quick scan of their surroundings to see if Bastien was anywhere to be found. No sign of him, she assumed he was still in the Gym or wherever he went for training. Chrysa glanced over towards the Gym, a thoughtful expression crossing her face. She really hoped to see her friend come out of that building, a wide smile on his face and the Bug Badge in his hands to prove that he had achieved victory, and she held faith that Bastien would win out in the end with the team he had with him. For now, she directed her attention towards the nearby café, smiling widely as she nodded towards the place. ” Well, let’s go get ourselves some grub, shall we?” she asked with a chuckle, giving a toothy grin as her Pokemon cheered at the idea of food. Wheeling herself over towards the entrance, Chrysa carefully opened the door of the establishment and made her way inside with her Pokemon following close behind. Needless to say, the inside of the café was beautiful… One section of the café held numerous tables and booths capable of seating from two to six people, the main centerpiece being a small counter with a display of various sweet treats in front of it towards the back of the building. A doorway extended out from behind the counter, where Chrysa assumed the kitchen was as she heard hustling and bustling within, a menagerie of heady, wonderful aromas drifting into the atmosphere of the place. The other area of the café held a beautiful terrace with many large windows along the far wall, allowing for visitors to gaze out and enjoy the sights of the city while they ate. And moreover, the whole place was decorated with vases holding bunches of roses similar to the bushes that lined the inside of the wall.
The café was pretty crowded as it were, she could already see many people talking and laughing with each other as they ate their meals. Chrysa carefully maneuvered her chair forward into the place, feeling the eyes of some of the patrons roam over towards her as she made her presence known. She didn’t much mind the attention while she was by herself as she smiled and waved towards the onlookers, it was something she had grown used to over time. After all, one didn’t simply wander into a place like this with a wheelchair like hers and not expect to draw some attention. Kyan stiffened up as he noticed people were looking their way, instinctively pressing himself closer to Chrysa in an attempt to avoid their intrusive gazes.
” Bonjour, mademoiselle~!!” bellowed out the cheery greeting of a rather hefty looking man with thick, black locks tied back in a loose ponytail and dressed in a garcon’s outfit as he bowed to her in greeting, ” What brings a newcomer like you into our midst today, hm?” Chrysa smiled, dipping her head back towards him to return the gesture. ” Bonjour, Monsieur~ My Pokemon and I were hoping to get some food, what are your specials?” she asked, remembering that there had been a sign outside the establishment over by where the outdoor tables were. Chrysa felt that she should’ve taken a look at it before coming inside, but the man simply smiled and obliged to answer her without any further hesitation. ” But of course, ma cherie~ Our special entrée is a magnifique pot-au-feu made with a fresh picked assortment of berries all roasted to absolute perfection,” chimed the fellow brightly, clapping his hands together, ” Our special drinks of choice are café au lait, limonade, or chocolat chaud~ As for treats, we have a beautifully crafted white cake studded with chopped Oran berries and topped with our housemade Pecha berry icing! It’s our most popular dessert to date, and it is to die for, I can assure you that much, demoiselle~”
A thoughtful look crossed Chrysa’s face as she considered the options, that pot-au-feu sounded quite tasty she had to admit. As for the drinks… if her basic knowledge of French proved to be correct, those were coffee with milk, lemonade, and hot chocolate respectively. ” Y’know, I think I’ll try this pot-au-feu, it sounds delicious~ I’ll also take a large Berry bowl for my Pokemon, as well as the limonade and a slice of that exquisite Oran cake,” she answered with a nod and a smile towards him. The man seemed absolutely delighted as he nodded vigorously, a wide grin crossing his face. ” But of course, demoiselle~ I promise you won’t be disappointed!” he declared, dipping his head towards her. Chrysa flashed him a toothy grin back, nodding towards him as she began to turn herself around towards the door. ” I’ll be taking one of the tables outside, if you don’t mind,” she said, having noticed that not many people were sitting at the outside tables as opposed to the dining room or the terrace inside the building. Not to mention that the outdoors area would be a lot roomier so that all of her Pokemon could eat together, it would be a much better atmosphere especially for Kyan and Piper. ” But of course, demoiselle~ Anywhere you’d prefer! I will bring it right out to you once it’s done,” responded the man, his jovial tone never skipping a beat. Smiling, Chrysa gladly paid up how much she owed for the food, and went back outside towards the tables to find a good spot. Finding a table placed just yards away from the exit to Route 4, Chrysa thankfully didn’t need a chair since she’d brought her own as she situated herself. Regina smiled happily as she took her own seat in the chair beside her trainer, licking her lips in anticipation at the upcoming meal. Ryouichi leaned against one of the table legs casually, while Amaterasu sat in the grass near the wheelchair, wiggling happily and yipping as she waited for the kind man to bring out their food. Reaching into her pack, the redhead grabbed Celeste and Piper’s Pokeballs since they were the only two who weren’t out. ” C’mon out ya two~ It’ll be lunchtime soon!” she said with a smile as she pressed the buttons on the capsules. The pink Sylveon and Noivern burst forth from their Pokeballs, Piper immediately taking her place on top of Chrysa’s chair as she glanced nervously about their surroundings. Celeste shook herself and stretched, as if she had just woken up from a nap before looking up towards Chrysa with a smile. ” I’ll admit, lunch sounds nice after a good rest like that~ I don’t think we’ve eaten much since we got off the ship,” the Sylveon remarked happily, moving over closer and taking a seat in the grass next to Chrysa’s chair.
Within minutes, the man came out with a large tray in one hand, easily spotting them as he walked over towards them.
” Here you are, demoiselle~ One pot-au-feu special with limonade, a berry bowl for your Pokemon, and a slice of Oran cake for dessert,” he said with a wide smile as he placed each item respectively on the tablecloth, bowing to them once the tray was emptied, ” Enjoy~” Chrysa felt her nose tingle as she inhaled the scent of the food, grinning widely in satisfaction. Spicy foods were always one of her favorite kinds, and the pot-au-feu smelled quite akin to the stew that Grandmama would make at least once every other week. ” Merci, Monsieur~” the redhead responded gratefully with a dip of her head, watching as the man made his way back towards the café. ” Well, let’s dig in, shall we?” she declared with a grin as she turned back to the food. Picking up the Berry bowl, she could see quite a colorful assortment of berries within, Bluk, Cheri, Sitrus, Wepear, and quite a few other varieties she didn’t quite recognize. She felt something brush against her hair from above, and looked up to see Piper had climbed down a bit to inspect the fruit, the Noivern’s eyes staring intently at the Bluk berries in particular. ” Go ahead and take what ya want~” Chrysa said with a chuckle as she held the bowl up to Piper. Bluk berries were among one of the Noivern’s favorites, and she would always go for those kinds first before anything else. Wasting no time, Piper plucked out a good handful of the dry but sweet berries with her deft claws, clambering back up to her perch afterwards to enjoy them in peace. ” Everyone take what berries ya like, they’re all up for grabs!” Chrysa said with a smile as she placed the bowl on the ground for Amaterasu, Kyan, and Ryouichi. ” Ooooo, Cheri berries! My favorites~” the Fennekin barked cheerfully, grabbing a good-sized bunch of the spicy little berries and hauling them off to a spot under the table to eat. Ryouichi smirked as he watched his Fennekin comrade take her share, reaching in and grabbing a couple of Wepears for himself before sitting down and taking a large bite out of one. The potent flavors of bitter and sour filled his mouth as he chewed, the Froakie not really minding the taste even though it would be more than enough to make the average person’s lips pucker up tighter than a high security door lock.
Celeste reached out towards the bowl and scooped up a small handful of Pecha berries with her feelers, eating them in a slow and dignified fashion as she remained diligently in her spot near Chrysa’s chair. Kyan waited patiently until the others had picked what they wanted, before poking into the bowl and picking out a Sitrus berry for himself. Holding it tightly in his mouth, he clambered back up into Chrysa’s lap before digging in. Regina on the other hand didn’t have much interest in the berries as she eyed the slice of cake sitting on a little plate towards the center of the table. ” Go ahead and eat it if ya want~ Just save some for me to try, alright?” Chrysa stated with a grin, reaching over and gently nudging the plate closer to the Lopunny.
” I’ll try to, sweetheart, no guarantees though if the temptation gets the better of me~” Regina said with a cheeky grin, pulling the plate closer to herself and grabbing up a fork as she started eating the cake in practiced, dainty bites. Once she was sure that her Pokemon were settled and had gotten their food, she pulled the plate of pot-au-feu closer to her and inspected it. From what she could see, it consisted of a large half of an Iapapa berry cut into thick, length-wise slices to resemble cut meat, and was surrounded by about three other kinds of berries to serve as the veggies. Picking up her own fork, Chrysa wasted no time as she tucked into her food as well. 】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 9/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 9/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │14/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 140/140 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│5/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │1/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │6/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Gym Leader Viola

"Heh." Viola couldn't help but to laugh, waving her hand to dismiss Bastien's apology. "It is not a problem!" it was time for both her and her camera to return to the battle, no use in distracting her challenger any further. And here she had thought her strategy had been sound. But, all it took was a little miming on Bao's part and his trainer realized the problem; her strategy went up in smoke with a flash of red light. An angry little Chespin took the Psduck's place, and Viola pursed her lips. "Surskit, let us greet our new opponent properly." she said, speaking through the lens of her camera before she snapped a quick picture of the grass-type. "Quick Attack." due to their size difference, the Surskit had to rely on a surprise attack, and a bit of weight thrown, to effectively slam herself into her opponent's side.

Battle Details:

Round 01:

Bao used Zen Headbutt!
Surskit took 80 damage!
Surskit is at 120 HP!

Surskit used Bubble!
40 / 2 = 20
Bao is at 120 HP!

Round 02:

Bao used Zen Headbutt!
Surskit took 80 damage!
Surskit is at 40 HP!

Surskit used Bubble!
40 / 2 = 20
Bao is at 100 HP!

Round 03:

Bastien switched Bao for Bita the Chespin!
Surskit is at 40 HP!

Surskit used Quick Attack!
Bita took 40 damage!
Bita is at 140 HP!

Pokémon Available:

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Kogamo 11

Sorry, for the late reply! Wasn't feeling too great earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

'Ches-!?' Unused to the bright flash of Viola's camera, Bita covered his face. He couldn't see a thing... Blinking a few times to try and recover, the Chespin realized all too late what was happening. A hard impact to his side came swiftly and precisely; Bita went rolling back, claws digging into the floor to act as brakes. That was a cheap trick! Slowly, Bita's breaths became heavier and more erratic... He was getting angry. All of that temper in such a tiny body hadn't made for a good combination up to this point, but the Chespin had no interest in trying to control it, no matter what his trainer said--

"Bita! Use that anger!" Bastien now realized that he had to work differently with the starter he received from Sycamore. "You get angry quick and can't concentrate on precise attacks... And if that's the case, then we'll just have to go with something a little more your style!" The spines on Bita's head perked up as Bastien spoke to him; clutching his fists and taking a fighting stance, Bastien did his best to try give Bita his own kind of secret weapon. "Let it all out! Get angry and charge with everything you've got! Like, 'kyaaaaaargh'!!" His imitation battle-cry was a little silly, but Bastien was sure that Bita got the picture.

'...ChesPIN!' Finally, something they could agree on! Visibly shaking with rage, Bita yelled as loud as he could while charging straight at Viola's Surskit... Just before recklessly tripping on the floorboards and flying into the air. "O-oh, come on..." Bastien brought a palm up to his embarrassed-looking face; however, what would have normally been a terribly embarrassing moment wasn't exactly meaningless. In mid-air, Bita's body began to roll until he was a spinning blur of fury. The second his body touched down on the ground, the Chespin rolled forward with incredible swiftness, slamming right into Surskit. When his attack had connected, Bita fell and rolled back; he was so disoriented that he couldn't tell what happened, but Bastien sure was excited.

"...I-I have no idea what just happened, but I'll take it! That's the way, Bita!"

Bita used Rollout... It's super effective!
Surskit took 60 ( 30 x 2 ) damage.

out of ball :: Bita || company :: Viola || thoughts :: --- || counters :: 7/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 11/10 Heartscale --- 5/5 Wild Battle --- 18/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 10/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 5/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 140/180 HP | 5/19 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 8/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 100/140 HP | 6/17 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 5/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Misguided Royalty
That's okay! I hope you feel better! ;;;

teal - duck

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Gym Leader Viola

Viola stifled another giggle at Bastien's imitation, though it gained him a weak, quirk of the eyebrow from Surskit. Anger added to the overall strength of an attack, but at the cost of diminishing its accuracy. The gym leader knew this, and would try and take advantage of it. "Surskit, face this attack head on! Quick Attack!" even with what seemed like a flop of an attack from Bita, Surskit skated forward, preparing herself to blindside the Chespin when he made, what was assumed, an awkward landing. Unfortunately for her, he decided to fix his mistake and instead of delivering a flawless, and sorta sneaky, attack the water bug was slammed into; barely executing her plan before she was thrown back by Rollout. "Suur!" she was airborne for a few seconds before she skidded back. The Surskit struggled into an upright position, managing to glare once more before she crumpled to the ground.

"Ah.." Viola sighed softly, letting her camera fall back against her chest: freeing her hands and allowing her to pull out Surskit's pokeball to return her. "Your performance was extraordinary, Surskit, you deserve a break." she spoke to the capsule, rubbing her hand smoothly over its top before she pocketed the pokeball. "You and your pokemon, you have a wonderfully strange relationship!" she complimented and with an underhanded throw she released her next pokemon. "But! Don't lower your guard just yet. We've only just begun!" while her trainer spoke, Viviliion fluttered silently over the battle field. "Infestation." it took one word, one command, and a swarm of bugs appeared from underneath her wings to attack Bita.

Battle Details:

Round 01:

Bao used Zen Headbutt!
Surskit took 80 damage!
Surskit is at 120 HP!

Surskit used Bubble!
40 / 2 = 20
Bao is at 120 HP!

Round 02:

Bao used Zen Headbutt!
Surskit took 80 damage!
Surskit is at 40 HP!

Surskit used Bubble!
40 / 2 = 20
Bao is at 100 HP!

Round 03:

Surskit is at 40 HP!

Bita took 40 damage!
Bita is at 140 HP!

Round 04:

Bita took 40 damage!
Bita is at 100 HP!

Bao used Rollout!
It's Super Effective!
30 x 2 = 60
Surskit fainted!

Round 05:

Viola sent forth Vivillion!
Vivillion used Infestation!
It's Super Effective!
20 x 2 = 40
Bao is at 60 HP!

Bao can no longer escape!
Bao takes 5 damage! [40 / 1/8 ]
Bao is at 55 HP!

Pokémon Available:

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Kogamo 11
Yeah! I just drank some water, now I feel better.
I think I did Surskit's attack right... since it is a priority move.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:11 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

"Oh no, she's fast!" That sneaky bug managed to get an attack in just in time. Thankfully, though, Surskit was down and out now. Bastien let out a sigh of relief as Viola's Pokemon fell back down after managing to stand once more. "She was really strong, too... You okay, Bita?" His Chespin nodded curtly without turning to him. Bita was still riled up and wasn't willing to waste energy on anything but fighting. "Ah. Omakase." Flicking the tip of his nose as Viola both complimented and warned him, Bastien nodded. "Bring it on! We'll take everything you've got in stride!" Viola's next Mon was revealed to be a Vivillon... Interesting, he thought. How would they deal with a flying opponent? As Viola's Pokemon floated almost eerily above them, Bastien watched carefully. Whatever came next could drastically change the flow of the battle, if he'd correctly done his homework; Bita was weak to certain Bug-type attacks. At the same time, however... Flying-types and Bug-types shared a weakness to Rock. If he could land one solid Rollout...!

"Oh, no!" Furrowing his brow, Bastien realized that they weren't going to be able to switch out and play it safe. All of the chips were down now as an infestation of bugs swooped down, coming straight for Bita. They buzzed and poked at him, and with no reliable way to avoid such an attack, the Chespin could only thrash around in a vain attempt to ward off the swarm. "Bita!"

The Chespin howled in pain... It all hurt awfully bad. The bugs stung him and annoyed him relentlessly, and he'd most definitely be covered in itchy bumps tomorrow morning... But there was no way Bita would be leaving there without first earning that badge. Not for Bastien, but for himself! Another loud yelp erupted, and Bita began to charge up for another roll. "Bita, not yet! You can't reach Vivillon from that height!" Eyes darting between Bita and Viola's Vivillon, Bastien paused. Perhaps there was a way... The green-haired boy rubbed his chin thoughtfully before snapping his fingers. "No, wait! Use your momentum from the spin to jump up high!" It wasn't an entirely bad idea, but the problem came with what Bita would do next. "It's all or nothing, Bita! Show us what you're made of!"

He had enough energy for just about one more attack. Shifting his weight slightly, Bita zoomed forward, being tailed by Vivillon's swarm of bugs. 'Ches!' His timing would have to be perfect; feet slamming down onto the floor, Bita ceased his rolling and used the momentum from it to leap high up above Vivillon. 'Chespiiiiiiin!!' In a kamikaze-like fashion, the Chespin began spinning mid-air once again. He fell like a comet and used every last ounce of his strength to focus on slamming right into Vivillon with his spiny head. If he was going down, he was taking Viola's bugs with him!

Bita used Rollout... It's super effective! ( x4, are you serious!? )
Vivillon took 240 damage! ( 60 x 4 )

out of ball :: Bita || company :: Viola || thoughts :: --- || counters :: 8/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 12/10 Heartscale --- 6/5 Wild Battle --- 19/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 11/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 6/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 55/180 HP | 13/19 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 9/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 100/140 HP | 11/17 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 6/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Misguided Royalty
Oh, that's right! I got confused, but yeah, quick attack would've definitely hit first. Whoops! redface

teal - duck

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Gym Leader Viola

Both trainer and pokemon watched quietly as Bita swatted and flailed against the attacking bugs, the former nodding contently as the damage was done in the form of hundreds of little bites and stings. Ah, it was an attack that needed no true effort from her pokemon: so lovely and efficient. What was once a mask of confidence quickly became an expression of mild concern, complete with a light frown that pulled at Viola's lips; all at the signals of a certain move being used... again. "Vivillion!" the hint of warning in her tone was enough for the bug to instantly be on high alert, her once even flap of the wings becoming disrupted as she shifted herself into a position to dodge the move. Or at least, that was what she'd been trying for. "Vivillion, dodge the--" her sentence's arrival was just seconds too late, and Viola found herself interrupted by her pokemon's cry of pain as she was hit head on. "Viii!" with Bita's weight crashing down on top of her, preventing her escape, the two fell to the ground. With the sound of Viola's camera snapping following their descent. When the dust settled, it was obvious who the winner was.

"Vivillion. Return." Viola spoke softly, camera in one hand, pokeball in the other, and a flash of red light shot out from the red and white capsule; enveloping the fainted butterfly before pulling her back into her pokeball. "That battle..." the straw blonde lifted her head slowly. "It was magnifique! Prodigieux! Simply merveilleux!" as she gushed, she moved about the gym, collecting Bastien's rewards. "You and your pokemon fought hard and displayed some truly photogenic moves-- and here is that proof." to the young man, she presented him with a gym badge and TM. "You've earned this badge, as well as the TM Infestation." she erupted into a wide grin. "You've definitely proven yourself a man."

Bastien has received:
- Bug Badge
- TM83 Infestation
- +14 exp. to split amongst battlers

Battle Details:

Round 01:

Bao used Zen Headbutt!
Surskit took 80 damage!
Surskit is at 120 HP!

Surskit used Bubble!
40 / 2 = 20
Bao is at 120 HP!

Round 02:

Bao used Zen Headbutt!
Surskit took 80 damage!
Surskit is at 40 HP!

Surskit used Bubble!
40 / 2 = 20
Bao is at 100 HP!

Round 03:

Surskit is at 40 HP!

Bita took 40 damage!
Bita is at 140 HP!

Round 04:

Bita took 40 damage!
Bita is at 100 HP!

Bao used Rollout!
It's Super Effective!
30 x 2 = 60
Surskit fainted!

Round 05:

Viola sent forth Vivillion!
Vivillion used Infestation!
It's Super Effective!
20 x 2 = 40
Bao is at 60 HP!

Bao can no longer escape!
Bao takes 5 damage! [40 / 1/8]
Bao is at 55 HP!

Bao used Rollout!
It's Super Effective
60 x 4 = 240
Vivillion fainted!

Viola is out of usable pokemon...
Challenger Bastien wins!

Kogamo 11
Not a problem! <-< I totally forgot that rock type does quadruple the damage..
=3= yuuup, throwin' out all those French adjectives... totally brings out the character XD anyway, congrats on your win!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Santalune City~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? :Eager~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Let’s start getting ready, shall we?'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 11/3
Wild Pokemon: 4/5
NPC Trainer: 14/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 30/30
Heart Scale: 2/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa had to marvel at the absolutely exquisite flavor of the pot-au-feu as she ate, trying to savor it as much as she could before she eventually gave in and started inhaling it all at once. The process of roasting the berries beforehand really deepened their flavors and made them really pop, the spiciness of the Iapapa was still present, though it gave the dish a nice bite rather than overwhelming the delicate flavors with extreme heat. The other berries served with it also helped to balance out the dish so that it wasn’t just all one flavor. She could taste sweet, sour, dry, bitter… Chrysa grimaced slightly at the slight bitterness that was present in the dish. She for one had never truly been a huge fan of bitter foods, but in this dish it was just mellow enough to not make her gag when she swallowed it, so she felt that she could tolerate it for now. Her Pokemon were enjoying their own food as well as they sat around the table, digging into their meals. Amaterasu was greedily popping Cheri berries into her mouth one after the other, the Fennekin not being bothered in the least by the spiciness of the little red berries due to being a Fire-type herself. Ryouichi munched away diligently at his Wepears, occasionally glancing out towards the streets as if he was looking for something. Kyan nibbled at the Sitrus berry he’d claimed, the Vulpix being a rather light eater compared to the rest of the team, while Celeste savored her Pechas one by one as she ate them. Piper was happily noshing at the Bluk berries she had picked out, the juice of the berries staining her mouth a blue-black color as they always did as she licked excess juice off of her jaws with her now blackened tongue. Regina was working on the slice of Oran cake, using her fork to cut off a fair portion of it for Chrysa while she took the rest for herself, the Lopunny humming cheerfully in delight with each bite she took.
After finishing off the pot-au-feu, Chrysa moved on quickly to the Oran cake, wanting to get a taste in before Regina ultimately decided to eat her piece as well. The cake was every bit as delicious as the waiter had said, the Oran berries that studded it offered a balanced palate that added to the sweetness of the white cake without being overpowering, and the Pecha frosting was thick and creamy without being too heavy. ” Mmmmmm… that’s gotta be one of the best meals I’ve had yet!” Chrysa chimed with a smile as she finished off her portion of cake. For her first meal ever since officially arriving in Kalos, this had by far exceeded her expectations. The food they had served on the ship had been pretty good in itself, but it had nothing on the kind of cooking they did in this café. The fact that she could taste just how fresh everything had been in both the stew and the cake, it was absolutely fantastic! If this was the kind of cuisine she could expect to see as they traveled all throughout Kalos, then she was already looking forward to more. Now she carefully leaned against the table, sipping at her lemonade, which was the only thing left of her meal that she had yet to finish, and glanced back over towards the Gym once again. She hoped that Bastien wouldn’t have too much trouble with Viola, even though Chrysa’s match had only been quite easy because Regina was just so damn strong. Really, if she had known ahead of time just how strong the Lopunny was, she would’ve saved her for later use in the battle and let Ammy or Kyan get in some hits of their own and earn some experience. Ah well, should’ve, would’ve, could’ve, perhaps there would be another opportunity when it came time to face Grant. Speaking of which, she still needed to figure out where the hell this guy’s Gym was, figuring that it must be in Camphrier Town or some other city heading west. There was no way that the next Gym would be in Lumiose City just a few miles away, that wasn’t how it worked if she remembered correctly. ” Let’s take another look at the map,” she said mostly to herself as she retrieved her map again, opening it up and taking a look at the layout of the region again. So they would go to South Lumiose next, okay… then to Camphrier Town from there, alright… and then head further west through the Connecting Cave leading towards Cyllage City and Ambrette Town. Over the river, through the woods, up the hill, and down the valley, sounded good enough to her.
” Hey Celeste, ya wouldn’t happen to know anything about Grant or where his Gym is?” Chrysa asked curiously as she glanced towards the Sylveon, continuing to sip away at her lemonade. Celeste had been a native to Kalos for quite some time before she had been transferred to Mossdeep with her grandmother, surely she would know something. Thinking about it now, Chrysa felt like an idiot for not thinking to ask the Sylveon beforehand, but she listened for an answer.
” If my memory serves me right, Grant’s Gym is located in Cyllage, a good hundred miles or so from here,” responded Celeste, the Sylveon staring up towards her trainer with a thoughtful expression on her face, as if trying to rack her brain for the information that was needed, ” I believe he trains Pokemon of the Rock-type, but I can’t say for sure… It’s been quite a while since I’ve last been here in Kalos, forgive me if my memory is rather spotty on the details…” Chrysa gave a soft smile and nod in thanks towards Celeste, tucking her map away for the time. So Cyllage was their next goal… between going through South Lumiose and Camphrier Town on the way there, it should provide them with plenty of opportunities to train and strengthen themselves before it came time to go up against Grant. Hell, maybe they could do a bit of sightseeing on the way there, Chrysa had noticed that the path between Camphrier and the Connecting Cave branched off a bit towards some place called the Parfum Palace, which sounded like a fairly interesting place. ” Alright, so I believe we have our current path laid out for us! We’ll head right out for South Lumiose once Bastien’s done with the Gym~” she declared with a smile, though she glanced towards the Gym again as the smile faded into a thoughtful look. Would he still want to spar with her by the time he was done with Viola? Not that she would blame him if he wanted to hold it off until later, since it was possible that they might be traveling together for quite some time. There was always a time for sparring no matter where they were, after all.
For now, Chrysa decided she would head towards the exit leading towards Route 4 again and wait there so that they could head out right away once Bastien came out from the Gym if they wished. ” Alright guys, let’s get ready to head out then,” she said with a smile, picking up the empty plates, bowl, and glass and bringing them over towards a small container laying on the ground near the café entrance. There was a sign above it with an arrow pointing down towards the container, saying ‘Put all used dishes in here, sil vous plait!’ Chrysa carefully deposited the dishes into the bin, going back over towards the table she’d been sitting at as her Pokemon finished up with their own food and were ready to go. She returned Kyan and Celeste to their Pokeballs for now, leaving Piper, Amaterasu, Ryouichi, and Regina out as they headed for the Route 4 exit. Since Kyan was no longer occupying her usual spot, the Fennekin wasted no time in reclaiming it as she leapt into Chrysa’s lap, growling contentedly now that she had a full stomach and a comfortable spot as she curled up into a ball. Ryouichi took up his spot once more on the arm of the wheelchair, leaning back casually as he observed the path ahead of them. Piper was casting wary gazes towards their surroundings, the Noivern chirping softly as she carefully wrapped her tail around the ‘chimney’ on the top of the chair. Regina was content to simply walk beside her trainer, though the Mega Lopunny’s eyes flashed over towards a specific patch of roses lining the inner walls as she could’ve sworn she’d seen something sparkling amid the pink and purplish blossoms.
” Oh my oh my, what is that I spy with my little eye?” said Regina with a sly grin, moving over towards the spot to see what it was that was hiding among the roses. Chrysa noticed the Lopunny moving over towards the roses, the Lopunny’s gaze fixed intently on a particular spot. ” Find something, Gigi?” Chrysa asked, maneuvering her chair a bit to follow after the bunny to see what she was up to. Regina bent down slightly, peering through the tangle of blooms to see what it was that had caught her eye. A pair of what looked to be goggles of some kind were laying there in the dirt beneath the rosebush, now who would leave those here? Chrysa saw the Mega Lopunny reaching into the bushes to grab something, and gave her a worried look. ” Be careful with those, I don’t think the residents of Santalune would appreciate it much if they found one of their rose bushes was ripped up,” she cautioned, watching as Regina shifted her arm about, ” And watch out for those thorns, if there are any…”
Regina chuckled softly, waving off Chrysa’s cautionary comments as she carefully maneuvered her hand through the thorny stems.
” Relax, sweetheart, no need to worry your pretty head off about me~ I’ll be as careful as a thief performing the greatest diamond heist of his life~” she chimed reassuringly, grinning widely as she got a hold of the goggles, ” Got it!” Ryouichi rolled his eyes at the Lopunny, snorting slightly at her comment. ” That was a terrible analogy,” the Froakie remarked with a smirk, leaning back a little in his seat. Regina paid him no mind though, pulling her arm back through the rose bush as quickly as she could, avoiding the thorns on the way there. With moments, the Lopunny’s arm reemerged from the rose bush, clutching within her hand a pair of goggles. ” Really, goggles?” Chrysa asked, a look of disbelief as she reached out and gently took them off of Regina’s hands, ” Who in the world would throw away a perfectly good pair of goggles? These things are practically an inventor’s best friend!” Regina shrugged, simply grinning in return. ” Well whoever it was, it’s their loss, because they’re ours now~” Regina said with a smirk and a nod. The goggles were a bit dirty, but Chrysa wiped away the bits of soil and mulch that clung to them with a swipe of her hand. Well, no matter who they had belonged to before, the redheaded inventor wasn’t about to let a good pair of goggles go to waste like this. Now, who could put these to good use? Regina already had her Lopunnite on her, and Chrysa doubted that she would need anything else. Perhaps Ammy or Ryou could make good use of it for now, she could always switch it up and give these to someone else if she found an item that would be more useful. ” Here, Ammy, hold your head still for a sec,” the redhead said as she reached out towards the Fennekin in her lap. Amaterasu held as still as she could while Chrysa pulled the strap out so that it would fit around the back of her head, the lenses resting gently just above the fox’s brow. Adjusting them so that the goggles were a bit more properly centered, the redhead grinned widely as she leaned back a bit and admired her handiwork, holding up her fingers and thumbs to form a mock picture frame. ” Snazzy~” she commented with a chuckle, ” All that’s missing now is a scarf and you’d look like a proper aviator in-training, Ammy~” The Fennekin yipped happily, her scarlet orbs roaming upwards as she tried to get a better look at her new accessory. It would take a bit of time to get used to having them there, but if Chrysa said that they looked great on her, then Amaterasu wasn’t going to argue with that. 】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 10/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 10/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │15/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 140/140 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│6/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │2/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles (Protects from weather-related damage and powder) │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │7/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

teal - duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:00 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

The impact of Bita's fall was heavy... Even Bastien couldn't help but cringe. He didn't like seeing Pokemon get hurt, even if they were his opponent's. As both Bita and Vivillon crashed to the ground, Bastien watched nervously. "Bita! Vivillon!" The dust settled, and... There was Bita, rolling off of Viola's Pokemon before standing weakly. Viola returned her Pokemon then, leaving Bita alone on the battleground. Had they... Really done it? "Did we-?" It was true. Viola's excitement over their battle indicated that it was indeed finished. Bastien and his Pokemon had triumphed, but not without some difficulty. The green-haired boy's smile grew wider and wider as Viola continued on. "We really did it... Yoshaaaa-!" He jumped up high, pumping his fist into the air with a cheerful laugh. Bita walked over wearily, wanting to see what they'd won for himself; even the grumpy little Chespin couldn't hide his ever-so-faint smile.

Holding out the spoils of their little war, Viola gave Bastien the proof of his victory. A gym badge, along with a TM- the same one that her Vivillon had used to put Bita in a tough spot. "Our first badge...!" Her reassurance that he'd proven himself as a man made Bastien's blush return, and the boy scratched his head. "D-darn straight I'm a man! And don't you ever forget it, because one day I'm gonna win the hearts of every girl in Kalos with my manly charm!" Bastien flexed comically as if he were a Machoke before grinning, shrugging his shoulders. "...Just kidding, hehe." With no more business here, it was about time for Bastien to leave. Hesitating, however, Bastien looked down at Bita for a moment before turning to Viola once more. "Um, Viola?" Bastien looked much more serious than before. He bowed his head to her, and Bita reluctantly did the same. "Thank you... We learned a lot from this battle. You and your Pokemon were really strong, and totally cool too!"

With that, it was time to get going. Bastien stood up straight and gave Viola a cheerful salute, nodding his head. "If you don't mind... One day, I'd like to rematch you! For now though," Bastien said, "I guess we should get going. Take care of yourself!"

out of ball :: Bita || company :: Viola || thoughts :: We really did it! || counters :: 9/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 13/10 Heartscale --- 7/5 Wild Battle --- 20/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 12/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 7/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 10 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 55/180 HP | 3/20 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 10/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 100/160 HP | 2/18 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (lowers target's defense by one stage),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 7/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Misguided Royalty
Thank you! ; w; I hope you don't mind if Bastien interacts with her for one more post before heading out. Your Viola is really fun, using all that French lingo XD

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff