Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:29 pm
Nucleo Glatte User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O The proprietor of the coffee stand, he came by my stand several times, and I think some of his questions are on the advice wall... gosh, I hope I gave him what he needed!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:31 pm
Guouli Pyrero User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O Ah, the infamous bro, Guouli. He's an interesting one, very competitive. He didn't seem to like me, but he doesn't really have to, and I don't have to like him. I look forward to hanging out with him and Leeroi, though, and playing some serious video games... to avenge Brainz, among other things, haha!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:33 pm
Rastin Morden User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Met a random purpleblood at the harvest festival. I think we bonded over our misery at being utterly filth covered. He seemed nice enough!

O This purpleblood... I keep running into him! Gosh, his booth was interesting - tea judging! He was always so sour and unempathetic - yet not particularly violent. Interesting. I wonder how I can maneuver him into an interview?

O Ohhh my, he is even more interesting than I thought! Not violent indeed, but very sharp-spoken: his words are his preferred weapon and he is very good at using them. His words and actions, indeed, proved to be fascinating:
- This meeting was again random, but complicated: We met in the city as he shopped for spices. Why he did not shop at a more convenient location, I'll never know, but he was utterly out of place in the city, a creature of the forest apparently. He also knew very little about important cultural things like the rehab center and institutions of higher learning, despite apparently being a very cultured troll! Fascinating!
- I offered to take him around, and he not only expressed concern about my place in the city - rare cognizance and empathy towards lower castes - but refused to go into a highblood-tailored establishment. Lowblood empathy, highblood suspicion, or aberrant anti-empire thoughts?
- Quite possibly the latter, as he was also concerned about government activity. Fearful, or wary, that wasn't certain! Indeed, the entire tone of our conversation (which was initially awkward but pleasant) took such a turn the moment I mentioned that I worked for the empire. Suddenly, he became closed and mistrusting, and even aggressive.
- He was at the Chittentown tower during the Space Race. This seemed to be a main point for him, as he referenced it when talking about "how little society cares about it's children" and such. It clearly upset him greatly! Him and us all, really. That was a monstrously shitty time.
- either way, a well spoken highblood with rebel tendencies to his thoughts? Who, after becoming angry and storming out, still paid for his part of the meal and did not become violent against me (even though he definitely could have gotten away with it), who chose to walk out into a place he is not familiar with instead of finishing his tea with me... A fascinating and combustive mix of twisted feelings! He may not feel very positively towards me at this point, but I think I... we... can learn a lot from his neat little mind. I need to somehow get in a room with him again. Preferably one with locks, so he can't run away from the forces of scientific discovery. Isn't it exciting to find such great specimens? I love my species!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:35 pm
Trendi Aphrod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O Apparently, he came by my stall last sweep. Interesting purpleblood kid - he invited me over to his hive and offered to make me a scarf - isn't that nice?

O Interesting how he considers my inkblots to be art!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:37 pm
Caiden Bansky User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O This little kid talks more than I do, and gosh, isn't that a feat? He seemed to occilate quickly between emotions - I wonder if I can get him to settle down enough to dissect them? Their rapidfire minds, that is! Haha!

O Gosh, look at him! He sure has grown up. Slowed down a little too - maybe all that energy is finally proportional to his body. Or, finally has an outlet...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:25 pm
Scorpa Devile User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O A young yellowblood who led us on such a fun adventure into the opposing camp. A shame that we ended up in such a humiliating situation. Very vivacious and affiliated with Lorata Gorgos. Hopefully, I've built a foundation for a relationship that I can grow a little. Even lowblooded allies can be handy, and her mind is as interesting as any...

O Lieutenant. Wow, she got promoted too? Fame really does pay. Makes me wish I hadn't been so busy.

O Our mission together went great. I can't say I'm one of them, because I'm not, but they seem to like me and what I do, so thats a step in the right direction. I'm already in the military so why not check out their JROTC group? I might as well. They are good allies to have...

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:27 pm
Flydra Dromen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O Interesting and intelligent friend of Scorpas and ally of Lorata's. Science? Science is cool. I think I should talk to her about science and other such things. There is always much to learn from each other!

O Flydra - one of the Sirens, that group of Loratas, dropped by the stall. Seems that she was in need of some advice... did something happen, I wonder?

O Sometimes it takes a while for a troll to make the right decision. Between me and the services of the Center, I think that she can be helped, her nightmares brought under control, her strengths enhanced... Discretion is a priority here - still, I am glad to be of service!

O Lieutenant, Congratulations on her promotion - all the more reason to get in her good graces... and make sure those nightmares aren't too much of an issue.

O Our mission together went great! Interesting, how she deferred to Chiara even though she (and Scorpa) had the higher ranks... Obviously Flydra wins the tie out of blood, but to defer to a blueblood... thats only one caste up. Its such an interesting dynamic, blood versus rank. I wonder if I can get more information...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:51 pm
Eostre Diazzi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O I met this blueblood in the Space Tower, and we stuck around each other for quite a while. However, other than that she's a good fighter and a good survivor, I don't otherwise know much about her...

O Lieutenant... I think I atually helped her before, in the space tower. Either way, she was... a very solid anchor in the Flagship. Especially during the... ah... drama. I was facilitating that social drama but her... well, I imagine it was surreal and awkard. Considering. Still, she didn't break up what started, and that's good. Something good will grow from that. Anyway, a relationship to cultivate.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 pm
????? ?????
((Ephias Sagine))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O A redblood with me and Chiara in the tower. I don't know his name, but he seemed really capable and very smart. Ah well, I doodled a picture of him and his symbol here, and if I see him again, I'm sure I'll know who he is.

O Adding some notes from this file on Ephias Sagine. I had to take a look at my doodle and at his on-record symbol, but this could possibly be the same troll. The hair was distinctive and the symbol is similar. If so, then he has a surprisingly distinguished record of service - Old Hemisect's reclamation, the Chittentown drought, even a grass (sand?) roots reconstruction effort in his hometown of Chittentown. No record of him signing up for his physical before the Hunt, though, and Vidari's information is sparse to nonexistant, so he might not have been active before that.

O After some more thought, it would make sense for Sagine to show up in one of the space towers, given that this is a science-oriented troll. Official Chittentown IHS library records show an interest in space, so... well duh. But would he have been in Civisect? Is it a very warped case of inter-IHS rivalry, with those shittentowners trying to steal our better ideas/technology/everything? Did he not want to be recognized? I think I need to confirm his identity first before trying to track him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:08 pm
Kaldru Dajale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O A fellow swarmpupa, huh! He came to my stall, and didn't seem to get it, but oh well.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:14 pm
Tevini Euruft User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Dropped by the stall a few times... seems to have problems with control or ability. Something haunted them, about themselves... I hope my advice helped!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:15 pm
Vitula Picato User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Met him on the boardwalk. Cute little fellow.
O He dropped by my stall too. How nice of him!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:44 pm
Apibom Honeii User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O This yellowblood had a swam of bees as their lusus - Ma and I had a dance with them. It was a nice bit of fun! His booth had honey and some other stuff, I think, but I was more in it for the dancing to be honest.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:04 pm
Bellen Arecae User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Stylish, a fellow Civisectian, a fellow mental health worker, AND a booth owner! Why haven't I talked to her before this?

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Serima ??????
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Rianon Sahira)
O Was with Bellen at her stall. Seems stylish.

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff