Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Aching, Tired
Company: Alone
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan made his way to the cities park. Although it wasn't cold out the male was still wearing a long sleeve shirt. Looking around he wondered if he was in the right place, he couldn't remember where the area was from Lexi's tour and google maps wasn't always the most reliable. He wasn't sure what to do so he simply sat down on a bench and sighed. Tired...He had been up all night with pains in his leg which still ached. It didn't matter how much physical therapy he had taken at this point, nothing would help. He was just glad that he could walk on such simple days. He remembered the grueling days after his surgery and simply chuckled to himself. The male laid his hand across his bad leg and held it gingerly, although he knew not much would come from said action. Ryan inhaled and took in the moment, looking around at the peaceful environment. The mornings in this city seemed to be so...Relaxing. The alluring feeling from the peacefulness seemed to grasp his attention and he felt his eyelids growing heavy. Maybe he could take a short nap, no one would mess with him after all. He took another look around, making sure no one suspicious was watching. After confirming no one was there he laid his head back and closed his eyes. The breeze felt so good running through his hair. It was only a few moments until Ryan was lightly snoring on the park bench.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:43 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty simple Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi smiled to herself as she walked through the park, gently brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Belle had woken her up again that morning, demanding to be allowed into the room. She had tried to go back to sleep, but the feline kept batting her in the face and demanding to be fed. So Lexi had to get her butt out of bed and feed the cat before getting ready for the day. She did feel bad for the cat though, having to sit at home all alone. Maybe Lexi would buy her a new toy to make up for it. Smiling a bit, the female then glanced around the park once more. It was such a beautiful place, not as beautiful as the beach, but still beautiful. As she walked along the path in the park, she then tilted her head to the side a little bit as she noticed a person laying on one of the park benches. Worried that the person could be injured, she quickly walked over there. She was even more surprised to see that it was Ryan. Was he... sleeping? From the gentle snores, she could tell that was exactly what he was doing. Why was he sleeping on a park bench? Bringing her hand up to her mouth, she giggled just a little bit.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Startled
Company: Lexi

Ryan was lost in his own dream world, where is that you ask? Well its where he always was in his mind, on the court. He had the ball and the game was neck and neck, no one was backing down. Everything came natural to him, the motions, the plays, the shots. It always seemed surreal to him but he enjoyed it nonetheless. The male grew a sly grin on his face as he made a play in his head, the clock ticking. He charged forward, moving at unreal speeds. He weaved through the enemy team like a needle going through cloth. One man to the next, it seemed like child's play in his eyes. He broke through the defenses and reached the three point line. Without any hesitation, he lifted himself from the ground and took the shot, perfect. There was no doubt in his mind at that moment so he knew it would go in. But as soon as the ball reached a few centimeters from scoring, everything went black.

Ryan's eyes fluttered open slowly, still adjusting to his surroundings. The first thing he saw was a girl who looked awfully familiar. Bright blue eyes...Brown hair...Lexi? Ryan raised an eyebrow at the girl who was giggling whilst looking at him. His face turned a bright red at the realization that she was watching him sleep! He jumped up and pointed at the girl. Y-Y-Y-You can't just go watch people sleep! D-D-Did I do anything weird? He stammered out, adding the question on at the end. He remembered all of the times that his teammates told him that he did weird things in his sleep, which made him very self conscious about how he slept. Ryan brought his hand down and sheepishly rubbed his arm, what was he doing yelling at a girl? S-sorry you just startled me... He said in an apologetic tone.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:13 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi jumped back a bit, giving a small whimper as Ryan jumped up and pointed at her, instinctively flinching when she saw him move close to her at such a fast rate, her brain telling her that he was going to hit her like all the others used to to. As he yelled at her for watching him, she immediately lowered her head and looked at the ground like a dog would when getting punished for eating the couch. "I-I-I'm sorry... I-I wasn't watching y-you for very long. I-I thought someone was h-hurt." She said softly, her brain telling her to not look up, don't make eye contact. She kicked her shoe at the ground and shook her head. "O-Other than sleeping on a park bench... N-No." This was ridiculous... she shouldn't be behaving this way. 'Ryan isn't like the others... stop acting like an abused dog.' She scolded herself. But because of all the abuse she went through in high school and part of college... she just couldn't force her blue eyes to look away from the ground. Her brain was telling her that if she looked up at him he would get more mad at her and that she would get hit.

Hearing him apologize to her made her blink in surprise. "W-What?" She said purely out of surprise. He... He was apologizing to her? Biting down at the inside of her cheek hard, her bright blue eyes slowly looked up, but she still couldn't make herself make eye contact with him. She then shook her head, strands of her dark hair falling in front of her eyes. "No... You don't have to apologize. It was my fault." She said, giving him a small, half-hearted, smile.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Anxious

Ryan watched as the girl freaked out, acting like he was going to hit her for disobedience or something. He raised an eyebrow curiously and walked up to her. She was obviously avoiding eye contact, was she that scared? He put his hands in his pockets and stood silently. Ryan puffed his cheeks and thought about why she seemed so nervous. It took him a few moments to put the pieces together but it was quite the "Aha" moment. He brought his hand up slowly from out of his pocket and plopped it on her head. Oi...You don't need to be so timid, I'm not gonna hurt you Lexi. He said, although he didn't expect much to come out of it. He sighed, mostly to himself, as he thought of a good way to gain her trust. Ryan ran his hand through his hair and grumbled to himself. There was really only one way he could think of, and he didn't like it. But people say that the hardest thing to do is gain others trust. He took a long sigh before preparing his storyish sentence. Lexi...Do you know why I came to this city? Even though I could have had my life together with a well set career. He started, feeling anxious. He gulped before continuing. Well you see...In a make or break college game I had my leg snapped in two by a devious move from the other team...Went to get surgery...Rehab...And ended up here... He said, his eyes drifting away. This really was embarrassing, telling a girl he just met his sob story. Granted he didn't tell her anything beyond that, he wasn't sure if he was ready to share more. So trust me Lexi, I know what its like to be double crossed and mistreated so I won't hurt you... He said, smiling softly at the girl.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi sighed softly before blinking and glancing up as she felt a weight on her head. Looking at Ryan curiously, she then gave him a small smile again. She knew that he wouldn't, she just couldn't help her reactions. They were almost like a second nature to her. Her bright blue eyes continued to look at him, he seemed to be... worried about her. Her heart beat a little faster before she tilted her head a little bit at him. Watching him as she listened to what he said. When he finished talking, she did feel a bit better, but she also felt sorry for the male, that must have been a terrible thing to go through. "I'm sorry that happened to you. It's terrible that people can be so cruel." She said softly. It seemed like the both of them had their fair share of problems. Smiling back at him a little more whole-heartedly, she then rubbed her arm just a little bit. "I really am sorry for startling you. But why were you sleeping on a park bench? Someone could have tried robbing you or something." She said as she looked up at him.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal

Ryan smiled brightly, showing her that there was nothing to be worried about. Don't feel sorry, I'm fine! Just a few minor leg problems but that's fine! I can still do sport activities. He said, not really specifying what "Sport" he meant. Although he opened up a bit everyone still had their secrets right? Ryan ran his hand through his hair and raised an eyebrow to Lexi's question, not really putting it together for a few moments. O-oh uh...I kinda didn't sleep to much last night....I ran out of pain medication and my leg kept me up...Eheheh... He admitted sheepishly, scratching the nape of his neck. It really was silly of him to forget something so important. He half expected to get scolded by the girl. So after the sun rose I decided to go on a walk, try ease the pain a bit. He explained, nothing like some practical physical therapy. Ryan chuckled at her worrisome tone. I don't think I'd get robbed in broad daylight... He said comically. He imagined a stereotypical burglar sneaking up on him in the middle of the day and trying to steal from him. He may have an aching leg but he was still fast. Anyways, I can ask you the same question...Sorta...What brings you out here? He asked, tilting his head curiously.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked up at the male before she gave him a small nod, wishing there was something she could do to help him out, but she knew nothing about medical issues. Hmm... Maybe she could bake him cookies one day! Sweets always made her feel better! The young woman felt herself blush just a little bit before she looked at Ryan again and giggled slightly. "You never know! It could happen!" She said with a smile. He really did make her feel happier knowing that she had a friend in this town. Especially since one of her friends had to move and she hadn't seen Trendon around lately either. Blinking and shaking her head a little she then looked up at Ryan again and smiled. "It's a nice day out today so I thought I would go for a walk. Maybe stop by the store and pick up Belle some treats since she's been getting moody with me lately." Then again, when wasn't that cat moody? She chuckled softly to herself and smiled a little as she thought about it before looking up at Ryan again.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryan tilted his head, letting his hair fall to the side. Belle? Do you have a roommate or something? He asked, she didn't seem like the type to live with others when you thought about her personality traits. Hell he didn't know though, for all he knew she had a flip personality when she was at her house. It took him a few moments to use context clues such as "Treat" and "Moody". Another "Aha" moment hit him and he realized she was talking about a pet. O-oh right a pet! I'm dumb... He said, laughing sheepishly. That was so stupid of him! He groaned internally, figuring she thought he was insensitive and didn't take the time to think before speaking. Although that could be true at times. Mind if I come with? I've got nothing better to do today, one of my free days from working out and I still need to go pick up some medication. I should have grabbed some last night when we were at the store I guess... He said, rubbing the nape of his neck. This was getting more and more awkward for him by the minute. He needed a change of subject but nothing good came to mind! It wasn't like she was a sports-nerd like he was so what did he have in common. Ryan racked his brain, the anxiety could be seen on his face. What to say what to say!

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

The young woman looked at him then giggled slightly. "You could say it's something like that." She said, the cat was just as bossy as any human she'd ever met. When it finally occurred to Ryan that she was talking about a pet, the young woman giggled again. "It's okay. Everybody has moments like that." It's usually her, but it's nice to see she wasn't the only one to have her moments. Pushing a strand of her dark hair behind her ear, she then looked up at him and smiled. "Sure!" She said. Having someone accompany her would be fun, even if it was just a simple walk. Even though she didn't have many friends, she did like being around people. The young woman rocked back and forth on her feet a bit before she stopped and tilted her head to the side a little as she noticed Ryan had a sort of panicked look on his face. "Are you okay?" She asked him softly as she tilted her head to the side a little bit.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:10 am
User Image
User Image

Ryan was caught off guard by her question, his face flushed red. U-uhm its nothing...Just lost in thought. He said nervously. This was so embarrassing! Ryan thought to himself for a moment before thinking of a topic to change the subject. So do you have any other friends around here? At least acquaintances I hope. He said, putting his hands behind his head and walking forward slightly. He wasn't sure what else to say to follow up on it so he figured it would be best if they just moved on to the daily chores that they both had to do. Should we get going? He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

[Exits when Lexi Exits]

OOC: Short post! Couldn't think of a good conversation topic Dx
THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:25 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi was unconvinced that nothing was wrong, but she didn't press the topic any further as he seemed to be a bit put off by it. She then rubbed her arm a little before looking up at him once more, an embarrassed look crossing her face for a moment. "Um... Well... Not really. If I bump into someone I'll stop and say hello to them, but I don't really have any other friends." She said softly. Well, other than Belle, but there was no way she would tell him that! 'Wait... He said other friends... Does that mean he considers us friends?' That thought alone was enough to put a smile on her face. She then shook her head a little bit before looking up at him. "Oh. Um. Right!" She said, smiling again as she headed towards the store with him.

[Exit]

Out. Of. Cuddles. It's okay. ^w^

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Yesterday had been quite the day for Freya from being attacked to making a new friend, she had almost forgotten about the run in with that mean vampire when talking to Zach but once she got home, Freya remembered. The book Zach had let her borrow was a good way to keep her mind off of the days events, the book was finished by the time she went to bed, Freya would have to return that to him at some point.
Today was a new day and Freya vowed to not be attacked today, if she went threw the day and was not attacked then today would be a good day. It was a comfortable temperature so Freya wore a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic top, the shoes may not have been the best choice for the day but they went with the outfit so of course Freya would go with those shoes. Freya walked down a path lined with beautiful cherry blossom trees when the wind would kick in the cherry blossoms would flutter threw the wind. Then the wind continued and the cherry blossoms hit her face and her hair was blowing everywhere, the wind was definitely going to be a down fall of the day. Maybe instead of wearing her hair down she should have braided it. That would've been smart. As Freya walked she looked around the area you could tell that it was an upper-class town from the way the buildings looked all the way down to the ground you stepped on.
As Freya walked she came upon a bench and took a seat on that bench. Freya was in a shady space so she push her sunglasses up on top her head also serving the purpose of keeping her hair out of her face. As of now, Freya had no idea what she was going to do today but it was already half way threw the day and she was only now out, hopefully soon she would figure out her day.

Location|| Park
Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| It's a nice day!
OOC||

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
мiкi нiкαri🌌

Money: $995.75
Listening: Whatever is in her MP3
Outfit: Lazy Day
Job: N/A
Currently At: Soleil Park
Currently With: By herself
Relationship Status: Single

▶〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰🌙〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰◀

Having almost nothing to do once again in the city nor has a job yet, even though she should start searching for one. The young blonde kitsune walked into the park since it was quite a nice day out and almost didn't want to ruin the day's weather with her laziness even though what she wore was quite a lazy pick, though no one would probably wouldn't notice it and didn't really much know anyone in the city. Well only one person, though she hasn't seen him for a while, but that didn't bugged her. The young carefree blonde walked around the park grounds, looking like a little kid enjoying the park and listening to her music. Probably today she can finally think of some songs to make, the day was nice, the park looked quite refreshing, not much sound from anywhere and not much people was around, it was probably a nice place to think of something. The beach was pretty nice and calming. The sound of the waves were nice, but she came blank in mind of what kind of song she could make. Hopefully this time, in the park, the blonde could think of something to write or something.

Walking around the park and looking around the surroundings of the park, the young blonde noticed some cherry blossom tress. The sight of the trees along the path of the park was beautiful. The way the wind was blowing the trees and how the blossoms float around with the wind was a nice sight. She started to walk down the path and looked at the trees. She was walking backwards watching as the blossoms flew around and her hair flowing back as she was walking backwards. With the park and the cherry blossoms, maybe she could try writing a song with the things she saw around the city. First, the beach and the relaxing waves. Next, the park and blossoms. This was quite a adventure she was having. As the blonde was walking through the path of the cherry blossoms, she noticed a girl sitting on a bench, relaxing and having quite a bored look on her face. She really don't know who she was, but the girl was just sitting there on the bench and almost had nothing to do. Maybe she was waiting for someone or maybe just thinking over something.

▶〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰🌙〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰◀

Out.Of.Clouds: Bloop bloop reply ><''
Thinking how they can talk to each other.

mudgirl2222

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:29 am
User Image
User Image

Freya was lost in her thoughts, she had a calm expression on her face as she sat on the wooden bench. It took her a lot of thinking to realize that she had yet to get a job in this town. Getting a job was easy but Freya already had a slight fear of this town, well actually more then a slight fear. The town scared the crap out of her the only reason she was out outside her house was so she did not fall into her old behaviors. Staying inside and alone can do terrible things to just about anyone.
To the girls lefts was another female walking down the path that she had been walking on minutes before, the girl looked happy as she walked. Freya desperately wanted to talk to her but Zach's words echoed in her head. Don't be so nice, be normal or even mediocre. Something Freya knew nothing about she had always been that bright eyed girl who looked at the world with a joyful expression but once the world hurt her that bright eyed girl would be gone for a day or two and then she would put away the hurt and forget about it until she got hurt again. Every time it got worse though.
Freya seemed to be staring at the girl, it seemed as though Freya had a staring problem she always found herself staring. Once Freya realized it she looked away but soon to look back at the girl and offer up a friendly smiled and wave.

Location|| Park
Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| It's a nice day!
OOC||

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash