Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

"Would I?! I say we get things movin'" Without a second thought, Tokio leapt into the ring. He was ready to reveal what he had. Of course, physically of course. He wasn't going to use the Keyblade just yet. Only if he needed to. "Alright, ready everyone?" Tokio witnessed a stand still of who would make the next move. With quick procession, Tokio leapt into action and delivered a swift kick aimed at Shinoichi's arm with enough force and speed to at least knock back his opponent a few distance.

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: ....)

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:20 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi had noticed the new guy charge at her, quickly blocking his attack but still gets pushed back, "Whoa!" She jumps back to get distance from her new foe as it was now four-way-free-for-all. She chuckled, "Wow, a four-way, never been in one of these before, more targets to focus on now." She looked at the new guy, and tilted her head at him, her ears twitch, "So, Tokio is your name huh? Nice to meet you, I'm Shinoichi," she pointed to Tsuyoi, "that one's 'partner-in-crime', her name is Tsuyoi, or, 'Ms. Wroggi of class-"

"Shut up! I don't want to be called that! It'll make me seem like I'm a wife or old woman!" Tsuyoi yelled at Shinochi as she focused on Jaster, swinging both her keyblades at him.

Shinochi shrugged, looking back at Tokio, getting into her fighting stance.

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

T O K I O

"Yup, that's my name. Nice to meet you... Shino." Tokio poised himself in a fighting stance after shortly recovering from his first move. Before he came to attack, he took one good look at Tsuyoi. "Well, you are my teacher right? It would be rude to not call you miss." Tokio sighed, but took his attention back to Shino. She wasn't a wife, nor was she an old woman. It didn't seem like she was married either accounting her tone. He arched his heel back, putting pressure on the big toe to lunge forward in a quick dash. Tokio came in for a quick jab that would be proceeded by a palm-strike against the chest to produce pain while simultaneously stunning her for a split-second for a opening to sock her in the jaw with a fast punch in a arc.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:08 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi quickly dodged Tokio's attack, but as she dodged, she felt a small pain on her rib area. She jumped away from Tokio to get some distance, lightly pushing the area where Jaster hit her earlier. It hurt a bit when, even when she just pushed on the spot lightly, "Ow...well, I didn't exactly brace that attack did I?" she didn't want to concern the others so she hid it from them.

Tsuyoi didn't respond to Tokio as she focused on Jaster, she put some distance between them as she was starting to get exhausted. Summoning weapons eats up her energy, and she's been doing it throughout the whole fight, but exhaustion didn't bother her since she's dealt with it before.

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:32 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd

User Image

Jaster noticed that Tsuyoi was running out of energy.
"you alright teach'?" he asked unsummoning his keyblade and replacing it with chakrams that seemed to make the room slightly cold when summoned, but returned to normal soon after.

User Image

He heard something which caught him off balance, it was faint though. He held his chakrams at the ready, however he seemed....off.

((I got appointments today x_X so unsure when i'll post. Doc may put needles in my head again))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image"Don't worry about me, just focus on the fight." she smirked at Jaster, spinning one of her keyblades to hold it reverse-style, and holding her other keyblade regularly. She decided to just stick with her keyblades now to save up energy.She started to approach Jaster, walking towards him, getting ready to attack as she slowly gets closer to him.

(OOC: Oww, that sucks. Why do you need needles stuck into your head?)

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:47 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd
((they call it 'trigger point injections.....supposed to help with the headache for a while...but im gonna be sore for a few days too))
User Image

Jaster's attention now was split in half. Something caught his eye outside, and then the battle going on inside.

He looked at Tsuyoi and immediately threw one at her knocking her hat off

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:13 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi ducked to avoid getting hit by the chakram but her hat fell off her head, but she didn't care that her hat flew off. At that moment, she dashed towards Jaster, swinging one keyblade high and one low.

(OOC: That's harsh, well, hope things get better for you.)

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:05 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd

User Image

Jaster got hit by both keyblade attacks. He was off his guard, something horrible was happening and it had something to do with his mother.

He didn't even try to rebound this time. He hit the ground
"im out. Heh heh, you look cute with your hat off too. I got a girlfriend already"

He could hear screams in his head, explosions going off. Not here but somewhere else.

"You fight really well, I know your gonna be a good teacher to the novice class, including those who can't really wield.."

He got to his feet and looked at Tokio
"cya later man."

He looked at Shinochi and Tsuyoi
"there is something I need to check out at the moment. Buy yourselves some sea salt ice cream, my treat" he said leaving a small bag of munny on a desk

"Later" he ran out side.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:06 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi had noticed that Jaster wasn't focusing on the match as he didn't seem to attempt to block or dodge her attack. She finally knocked him down, but she didn't feel accomplished as Jaster wasn't distracted by something. She let out a sigh, as she was actually a little disappointed. And once again, Jaster called her cute, even saying that he has a girlfriend for some reason. She scratched her head as being called cute still annoys and bothers her. But then he complimented her fighting, "Thanks..." She watched Jaster as he left the room, also leaving some munny, "Huh...so you were serious about the sea-salt ice cream?" she said to herself. She wanted to know what was up with Jaster, but that was none of her business. She shook her head to get the thought out of her head, and looked at Shinochi and Tokio as they were at a stand-off. She starts approaching them, thinking about who to attack.

Shinochi noticed Jaster was knocked down, but she didn't know that he got distracted by something. She waved at him as he left, "Hope to see you later!" but then she noticed Tsuyoi making her way towards them, "Oh right..."

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

T O K I O

At a stand off between competitors, Tokio looked from left to right. It was still a free-for-all. Didn't matter if Jaster took a leave. The match had yet to end. And the victor had yet to be revealed. Tsuyoi made her first move by approaching them, most likely planning to attack. She carried weapons so it wouldn't be wise to fight bare-handed. Tokio wasn't at a disadvantage. He too carried the power of the Keyblade. Demonstrating his skill, he quickly called the Keyblade and pursued Tsuyoi. He aimed his quick downward slash at her, and would chain together a combo that exerts a strong string of slashes.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:57 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageUpon approaching the two, Tsuyoi noticed Tokio making a move towards her. So with that, she made Tokio her current target, blocking his attack with one of her keyblades. She was now in a deadlock with Tokia, staring at him with a serious expression as she would be ready to attack or defend when she has a chance.

Shinochi finally got a break as it seemed Tokio decided to attack Tsuyoi. She let out a sigh of relief, and decided to watch them, hopefully she'll have enough time to recover at least a little from her rib injury. Although she was watching, she would be ready for any sudden surprises.

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:52 am
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio sported a serious expression in comparison to his opponent and quickly poised himself in a fighting stance. He jogged forward, coming in close proximity. Tokio tried one more attempt to breach through her defenses. This time, he utilized one of his techniques. "Cross-slash!" He assaulted her with an three-hit combo, his speed and procession increased temporarily. Each hit would risk decent damage if not prepared.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:26 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageThis time, Tsuyoi decided to use both of her keyblades to block Tokio's attack. She felt the kickback of his attack, chuckling, "Good, I felt the power of that attack." She decided to use a skill of her own. She started to glow red and black, using her Berserk ability, in which upon receiving a lot of damage, her attack power increases. So, she leaves herself open for attack, ready to brace herself.

"Huh...so she's gonna be a little risky...that's really how she is I guess."

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio raised an eyebrow in question. "What is she planning?" That red and black aura emanating around her was strange. He wondered why she always stayed on the defensive. Tokio assumed she was luring him into a trap. "Teach. Your boring me..." He rubbed the back of his head casually. You could tell he was trying to influence her to attack by taunting. "Make things interesting m'kay?" He wasn't stupid either. He could tell she was up to something. Tokio used a defensive stance, waiting for her to attack.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out