Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
☽☾Private Residence:: Ayame Hatake☽☾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:47 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

After her previous statement, San got a little more excited both in his words and his body language. It seemed he had experienced something similar.

you see, i got stumped there exactly as you did! For the longest time, i searched for it in the genetics of our being, the very thing that gave our complex selves our form and apperently skills. But who told a rock to be a rock, or a tree to be a tree. How many different types of teas do we know about? I stayed stumped there for quite some time, missing the very treasure you had been so gracious to let me keep. "

San performed a quick oblong hand seal,and animated a rock next to him in the garden.

"It was directly infron of my eyes the entire time. I often asked myself how you created gunsei, how did you create life with chakra. But i discovered it backwards, just as you have followed with me. Chakra isnt life....LIFE IS CHAKRA! It was then when i flipped the equation, left my mind but came to my senses did i finally understand. "

San seemed unable to contain himself and stood up. he began to walk a bit, slightly pacing, but paused as he searched through the right words. It was not impatience that gripped him, but exictement for his teacher to find the same truth he did.

"All life is chakra in some way shape or form, and its form is dictated by these meridians. We can now use these pathways to shape life before us, but even then we are limited by our own form. The elementals, people like my people have a balance of the 5 energies that allow us to manipulate things that resonate the same way. However, even though you will learn to create metal that we manipulate, due to our bodies inherent resistance to that typeof change, we cannot alter your meridians enough to resonate the same way as i do. In this...my art is still limited. I guess the next step will be...to break hold of our final limitation...."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:58 pm
Yo-ko

Post 6/7 for Tao Te I'Ching [ Way of Dynamic Change ]

San was certainly getting worked up about his discovery, Bast realized. Then again, she could hardly blame him; she had been just as thrilled with the possibilities of Gunsei during the research that eventually created it. That had been the result of years of research, but it seemed it was not all for naught.

"Does this relate in any way to natural Chakra?" she asked. "It seems like everything recently has been pointing in that direction, at least. These meridians of yours, the next logical step in my training, all of it."

She felt around inside herself, grasping at the strings that had been altered by San's technique. There was an air of fatigue about them that unnerved her, and she resolved to not press the ability to alter living things. The thought of what had happened when Gunsei had been used on someone living still made her uneasy.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:07 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San pondered the question for a moment, as he would never let an answer be untrue by ommision. Breathing deeply, San would gather in some sage chakra. Picking up another rock in the garden, he would feel yet another meridian and press the energy through it to make the change. Holding in his hand was a Stone of gelel.

"One must join the world actively to learn how it feels. By giving an item more of this world, you can trully transform it. I have not tried giving a sentient form sage chakra, but i can assume that unless their meridians were made in such a way that they could hold it that it would end with them becoming....non sentient. The path of the Sage allowed me to feel the ripples of the energy, the ripples all life make. it was only once i stilled myself and slowed them that i could actually "see" what made us who we are"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:14 pm
Yo-ko

Post 7/7 for Tao Te I'Ching [ Way of Dynamic Change ]

"I see."

Bast kneaded Chakra around the altered strings, taking a rock into her hand. She felt the Chakra shoot out and into the stone, which suddenly weighed slightly more. Upon opening her eyes, she observed that it had changed into a lump of hematite, a black, shiny rock.

"Does this technique of yours have a name?" she asked, pocketing the stone. "I thank you for teaching it to me. Should you have the desire, I can share my meditation technique as well. You may find it useful for prolonged encounters."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:22 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San gave a nod to his teacher.

"There was a time in my life you had told me that if i ever misuded gunsei that it would be the end of me, and seeing as i am still here today im guessing i treated your creation with respect. All i ask is that you do the same to mine. I call it Tao Te I'Ching, the way of Dynamic change."

Bast would be very careful with his technique. The thing San was interested in was the day that gunsei and Iching mixed....

"indeed, i would love to learn your meditation maneuver. It was a spiritual path that connected gunsei to Iching. maybe this will lead to another path....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:09 pm
Yo-ko

"Very well! I shall teach you Godou." Bast stood and brushed herself off, then gestured for San to sit down. "As you may have guessed, you need to be in meditation for this technique to work. The overall goal for this technique is to reach a state of optimal tranquility and relaxation for your Chakra network. To start, you must begin meditation and force your system to relax. The rest will come naturally to one who is familiar with sage meditation, I'd imagine."

It had been a while since she had taught anyone, Bast realized. It was at least good to be starting off with an established student, but she could not help but feel a sense of deja vu. In any case, this was bound to be a short lesson; Godou was intrinsically easy to understand.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:20 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

the ninja sat down yet again, and put his body in an upright position. he placed his hands comfortably in his lap, with no realtension or position. Taking in a few deep breaths, the ninja focused on the major chakra arteries, seeking to clear his paths of any clogs or restrictions. It was a fairly easy, but focus oriented task. If one wasnt actually intuned with themselves, this task could be near impossible. Deciding to try it out, san focus on bringing in more chakra with each breath and could feel his energy grow greater then normal with each breath.

"perfection in simplicity. you would create a technique like this. For prolonged engagements, this could very well save my life. thank you for this lesson sensei."

the ninja would reach for his cup, and have the teapot itself pour him more tea. He would savor the fact it was safe to drink and not feel like his toung just licked the desert sun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:32 pm
Yo-ko

"That's exactly the point of it: simple utility and a boost in long fights."

Bast plopped down next to her student and took a long draw from her flask. Studying was tiring work, but it was important to go back to the basics very now and again.

"I should probably head to Konoha soon," she commented. "What were you doing here, anyway? Waiting for Ayame? Just holding down the fort?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:37 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San had to chuckle at the question. that was certainly a bit perplexing, going to speak to a man in a place you hadnt been before and it wasnt even his own house. Man...the village was going through some interesting times.

"She has a few ninja, who are miserably late that she wanted me to inform that she was ndeed still alive. Im about to leave a clone...this is getting rediculis. " .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:44 pm
Yo-ko

"Ah, the faked death. I suppose that makes sense, then," Bast responded, stretching slightly. "Hate to cut and run, but I should probably get going before the UHV decides to attack Konoha again, even if that would make it easy to just grab a few thousand trees and run."

She stood, doing a few more stretches just to get in the swing of things. Even without being a master of Taijutsu, she still recognized the importance of stretching before long periods of work.

"I'll see you around, kid," she told him, waving goodbye as she jogged off.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:01 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San gave a smile. Sensei always managed to amuse him in weird ways. Standing as well, the sannin moved about, leaving a seal in a note on the seat he was at. The kids had taken a while, and San had other things he needed to make sure he got done.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:54 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :---/1175 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/391 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡

A despondent and seemingly worn Masahiro arrived at the Hatake compound in Sunagakure, having come from his brief foray at the Academy following his Konohagakure venture. He entered the house and began to look around, seeing that no one was within, but a note from Sanshi had been left behind. He gave it a momentary glance over and turned to leave.

"Damnit, I need to speak to James. Or Mamorou..." the Hatake intoned to himself "I have a legacy to heal and another to carry on and the burdened weight is growing incessant." He finished as he turned away from the home and made his way towards the hospital.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:08 am
a Attendant would gently hustle up to Masahiro

"Sir, James stated that if anyone came searching and needed help, that I should direct them to the basement of the academy, that he would have a presence there."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:11 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :---/1175 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/391 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡

Masahiro took note of the attendant and gave the man a nod, before turning and exiting the residence in its entirety, heading for the Academy.

[ Exit :: Academy ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:58 pm
Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Leading the way through the streets of Suna, Theodin showed the quiet satetsu girl, he'd have to find out what her name was, to the large private residence of his family. charging a bit of chakra into his hand sort of as his key, he pushed the gate open and lead her through, shutting it behind her. Walking beside her up the path towards the houses, he was feeling slightly weird as he couldn't get the image of her golden eyes out of his mind. When they had reached the entrance to his part of the large mansion, Theo opened the door, then stepped aside, his hand brushing the small of her back as he led her in and stepped inside behind her. When they were standing in his living room, he chuckled slightly, "Well, here we are. Make yourself at home." He'd turn to the dummy he kept by the door and quickly strip off his armor and place his swords in their display, leaning his staff in the nearby corner. Standing there in front of her in just his regular pants and a t-shirt, he said "Here, I'll show you the extra bedroom. Just follow me." He led her up the stairs and down a short hallway to the second bedroom. "Here you go! You shouldn't have to worry about noise, my parents are out of the village on a diplomatic mission, so the main house is empty." he said cheerfully, looking down into her beautiful, almost hypnotic, golden eyes. Suddenly, he felt something awaken within him. He wasn't sure what it was, but it was pushing him towards this girl and he couldn't bring himself to fight it. Slowly his right hand came up to her jaw, tracing the line to her chin before lifting it slightly as he leaned in and kissed her gently. Breaking the kiss, he realized what he had done and berated himself internally for it, saying "Well, let me know if you need anything." he then tried to turn to leave the room, but was finding it hard to move his feet, slowly he dragged his feet from where he was standing, heading towards the door..

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1430/ 1430
Sage Chakra: --- / 476
Stamina: 970 / 970
Jutsu / Items Used: Korabo’s Barrier Seal (S rank) -160 chakra
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas