Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I now have way too much white/gray hairs for my age... T_T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:50 pm
Semok
Anaya the Bee
Semok
Wait, why was I mentioned?
cuz you have the most white hairs out of all of us. Congrats. -pets- yeah I'm weird. #izombie.

Everyone get white hair Avis

But...I...well..yeah. gonk
At least you don't have a big bulging belly and feel pregnant and bloated all the time. My belly is so weird, abnormally almost round, I'm scared I may have ascites or fluid buildup cuz I drink too much. I dunno. My bellys like 5 inches higher than my hips.

I just don't know why we men always get beer round bellies as we age. It's like a curse. It's just weird that I have a big round belly, only cuz I am a guy. Didn't have a belly 5 years ago. I think all men are doomed to have a beer belly, it's weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:40 am
Being old sucks. You see blurs when you move your head, which sucks. Hard to focus, and I have a hard time seeing labels reading from normal range. I see a Label from normal range just fine. But still elbow lines, Belize it.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 pm
Anaya the Bee
Being old sucks. You see blurs when you move your head, which sucks. Hard to focus, and I have a hard time seeing labels reading from normal range. I see a Label from normal range just fine. But still elbow lines, Belize it.
still I accept it. I'll be 28 in November. So I'm kinda old. Ppl hate getting old I don't care. They fear wrinkles but why? There's nothing to fear. You don't feel the wrinkles at all. Your face just looks more smile then most others. Urghh I give up. I hope I get more white hairs soon to prove that wrinkles and hair color don't mean a thing. They dont. I mean I could be 50 or 60. I Wouldn't care. I mean some 9 year old looks At me and asks me if I am an old man? And I tell her "well I think I am but as A person you are only old As you feel."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:26 pm
Your vision determines how old you are. I see straight lines as normal so of course I am normal. Unless I smoke weeds. Lolz. Then I can't tell.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:43 pm
I wanted to go gray but instead I just plucked and pulled out a lot of my hair from behind. Now I created a huge bald spot. I'm gonna keep doing it, if someone sees behind me, they'll think I'm old so I won't get carded yay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:15 pm
Anaya the Bee
I wanted to go gray but instead I just plucked and pulled out a lot of my hair from behind. Now I created a huge bald spot. I'm gonna keep doing it, if someone sees behind me, they'll think I'm old so I won't get carded yay.
https://www.euroclinix.net/en/images/blog/baldnesslarge.jpg

This pic. My back practically looks like this now. What have I done? I'm scared what ppl at work will say now. If I go anywhere else, now they'll see I'm old. Hehehe. Who cares about hair. Just scared to go mostly bald though cuz if I do, I'll get sunburn there easily. I hope to have white hair eventually, but hope I don't go bald. It'll feel like well nothing though, just no hair on head so will feel hear more coming down on head. And if I do go completely bald, guess I won't need shampoo anymore, cuz it'll be cleaned with body wash. Urghh I'll probably be weird and get wigs by then.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:11 pm
Just decided. Need to make a bigger bald spot. I can't like totally pluck out Majority of my hair or my parents in such will think I am crazy and will put me in mental hospital, so I am looking up if it is ok to pluck hairs or force yourself to Pluck to go bald.

I should be able to. It's my head my body I can do what I want to do with it. Sheesh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 pm
What does it feel like to be bald? Probably not any different. Only difference between having bald no hair and having hair is that having no hair could cause sunburn early on head.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:45 am
I seriously want to pluck soo many hairs at the back of my head. I just can't cuz if I do my relatives and maybe ppl will see it and want to know what happened and why, and I wish I can say "cuz I felt like it, I wanna feel old and see if any will grow back. But they would say I am crazy and depressed and would get me help.

So example, if I decided to pluck all my back hairs from my bald spot (I chose that area to lose hair from cuz it's more natural for men), I could look old. I can force myself to be bald. Voluntary.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:06 pm
Wow how time sure flies by. When I first made this thread I thought having 15ish gray/white hairs was a lot.

I’m almost 29 and I have soo much random white/gray hairs everywhere. Well around 100ish or more, too much that I can’t count them all I just estimate. I look really really young still but eventually my hair will give away my age cuz they’ll be like “no way he’s in his teens or early 20s, has too many random gray hairs that makes him look like he’s miserable and stressed out.” But I’m not stressed out much. I like the izombie show so I just say I’m turning into a zombie since they have white hair.

My brother has like 100s more.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:34 pm
You guys stressed me out which is why I am getting white hair. Never gonna dye it. Went from 50 hairs last year to 100 this year. Next year will probably be 200, then 500 then 1000 then I’m old. I give up, I’m gonna have white hair by mid 30s. I may be old. Ppl will see me with white hair holding my hand to my ear when they say something. Have to hold my hand to my ear like all the time. Gives away that I’m old. Can’t wait for salt pepper hair. And my ears. Things seem too quiet to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 pm
Young women who have salt pepper hair look really pretty on them. Soo cool. I know I’m gonna get salt pepper hair soon eventually to so can’t wait. Hope ppl won’t think I’m old.

Gaians are saying that having even a couple of white hairs means your getting older. But I have about near 100, so guess that makes me an old person on Gaia.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:05 pm
Have I forgotten to mention that I self harm myself to? Arms have loads of scars. I’m not suicidal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:03 pm
I wonder what it feels like to be bald. Wonder if I will go bald, if I do it’s gonna suck but it’s only gonna suck cuz I could get freaken sunburn on top of my head due to no hair. Already have huge bald spot in back of my head and have gotten sunburn there, imagine whole head. Ether white hair or complete baldness, all will make me not get carded.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces