Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Field Class ] You're A Disgrace (the end p.13) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:40 am
Deszeld looked incredibly, incredibly offended by Van's assumption that she (Deszeld) was going to give him (Van) all of her things (she was not).

(They were her things).

"Hollandaise. I have found you. It was not by accident. I knew you would be here."

She hadn't known.

"I am not giving you my things, boil, because they are mine and only mine," her tongue flickered out in annoyance, and Deszeld shot Zar a look.

"No. You are a disgrace."

It was hard keeping up with who was a disgrace and who wasn't.

iloveyouDIE

face your demons

The Semblance of Unity

Baneful

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:48 am
Amarus laughed as he waved his taloned fingertips. It was, for some reason, an amusing gesture. "I am sure you can weather a walk, I doubt you are that frail," she said, shaking her head, though she was in fact agreeing with him. Her mouth twisted with displeasure as she looked at the portal. "It is true, I would prefer that no such thing happened... again," she said, with a shrug of her bare shoulders. She was not, in fact, wearing the elaborate coat she had acquired, but instead had taken to wandering around only in the white dress.

"Ahh, here, this is what I do when I am obliged to spend time in the company of..." Amarus glanced over at the loud group, and her expression became blank again. That was, in this case, the equivalent of extreme distaste, "...others." She bit her thumb, piercing the spectral flesh, and licked a drop of her essence off. Without looking at Zar, she offered her thumb up, the purple-pink lotus essence that matched what she'd given him in the vial welling up. "Pure form is the most effective," she said, still not looking at him. She wasn't distressed or upset or embarrased, she was just distracted watching a green dragon seem to pick a fight with a large crowd of very loud other things.

She was paying them little actual heed, until one of them, the dragon called Zar a disgrace.

"Were you speaking to us, ghoul whom I do not know?" the Lotus Eater asked Deszeld, her mirror-silver eyes blank, expression flat. Her skin's aura had flared for a moment, the light-on-water ripples growing brighter and then dimming as she shrugged one shoulder.

pinchmonster

Baneful

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:53 am
"Yes," said Deszeld, because she had been.

Face your demons

Baneful

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:54 am

Zar leaned over and there was a moment of startlingly prehensile and long tongue as he helped himself to some of the essence. "Why thank you." he said, and it was a low, sated sort of croon as the essence took it's effect.

Regardless, he still wasn't about to tolerate slights from uppity lizards. He didn't care if he'd started it, pride was something as a demon he knew well.

"You know, I think she did mean us. How quaint." he said, eyes half lidded.

He gestured vaguely in the dragon ghoul's direction. "No. You." he said, calmly and pointedly.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:56 am
"No," Deszeld said, very matter of factly, "you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:00 pm
Van was charming, in a way. She guessed. "No, I am a student. Have we spoken before? Some of you all seem vaguely familiar..." She trailed off and stared at Van and Aisha for an unblinking length of time until suddenly, she blinked. The flowers on her shoulders shivered. Oh, wonderful, it looked like Deszeld was stirring up trouble.

Hollandaise narrowed her eyes at Des... and Zar... and Amarus. Her put a hand on one of Deszeld's shoulders. "Perhaps it would be best to say that we are all here because we don't wish to be a disgrace, not that we are disgraces?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:01 pm

"No, she's a disgrace, don't sugar coat it." he said snappishly to Holland

"A disgrace and also ugly."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:03 pm
Amarus smiled wickedly, and it didn't reach her eyes. "I think perhaps it has been damaged in its mental faculties," Amarus said, quietly. The more irritated she got, apparently, the more her voice and features became still. Again, mirror-like in its cold front. "Since it seems only to possess those few words, and it seems to be confusing us for someone who would bother to trifle with it," Amarus elaborated, before positioning herself so that her back was directly to the Dragon ghoul. She crossed her arms over her chest, looking at Zar's face.

With her back to everyone else, she winked, and her smile returned.

"Picking fights used to be my favourite," she confided very quietly, "and I very much dislike it when something small and pathetic talks at me or at those I care for." At Zar calling the ghoul ugly, though, she tried not to laugh. That was a strange insult. And very... impotent.

She did, however, turn to add: "You, however, seem to be relatively reasonable as far as I am concerned, though I disagree with you," Amarus said to Hollandaise before turning again.

Baneful

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:05 pm
Van was entirely uncomfortable with the way things were unfolding, and he didn't want to make a slew of enemies right away, so instead of replying to Des' assertion she owed him nothing, Van backed away and slowly closer and closer to Aisha and less and less near the others.

"This is kinda inteeeense," he said, not bothering to be sneaky about it, looking up at Aisha. He grimaced, bearing a slew of fangs.

iloveyouDIE
slowly hiding from chaos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:11 pm
Her eyes snapped to Zar and Hollandaise could feel her temper wearing thinner. That stupid boil had called Deszeld ugly! No, Des had said they were friends, which meant others could not insult the dragon ghoul. Hadn't this boil been at the NAP booth as well? A low, creaking hiss escaped her mouth. She breathed in deeply., This was what the Elders had hated - her almost temper.

"She is not ugly, nor small. Deszeld is large and green and beautiful." She said, schooling her voice into a carefully calm tone. Her next words were directed at Amarus. "And, if you disagree with me, are you calling yourself a disgrace?"

baneful

pinchmonster

face your demons

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:16 pm
"Yes. I am large. And I am green. And I am beautiful."

Deszeld was just about preening at that point, her crest at attention and wings flared, tail lashing behind her with pride.

"I will not touch any of your things," Des said quietly to Hollandaise. "For one week."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:17 pm

"Large is certainly correct." Zar said, and rolled his eyes bitchily.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:29 pm
"Arguing like this does not seem at all graceful," Sorcha remarked to no one in particular. In her arms was a grumpkin she had found just lying around on the ground and claimed as her own. She stroked it between the ears as she watched everyone fighting, at once curious and scandalized by the behavior of her classmates.

Mostly she wanted to see how it all turned out, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:32 pm
As far as Amarus was concerned, she had been absolutely gracious to the plant-ghoul, and she was now her equivalent of livid. It took a lot to make her actually mad, but they were beginning to scratch that surface. "You said, specifically, that we were here perhaps because we did not wish to be a disgrace. I, in turn, disagreed because I know myself not to be," Amarus replied, "Perhaps your education here is long past due, as some simple principles appear to have escaped you."

Amarus had turned around, by this point.

Amarus also had tunnel vision, at this point, because it really didn't matter whatever Zar said to fuel the fire. As far as she was concerned, she had chosen a side, and that meant that her side was going to win because that's how these things worked.

It would be really excellent if class would begin, though.

"What you are, Dragon thing, is excessively nosy and loud," she said, "perhaps if you had not disturbed the conversation between myself and my friend, we would not have been obliged to speak to you at all. That would have been, I believe, a much better use of my time. Or perhaps I could have gotten lost for the entire day and accomplished absolutely nothing, for that would surely have been a better use of my energy than existing in a shared space with the likes of you."

"I am obliged to, at the moment, settle this dispute peacefully. However, if it would make either of you mind your own and keep the peace in this class environment, I will happily spar with the both of you later." Amarus folded her hands into the kuji-kiri for Pyo. She was so very done with this.

The Semblance of Unity

baneful

pinchmonster

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:32 pm
Noting that all the action seemed to now be going on inside the portal, or at least on the other side of it, nothing was IN it at the moment, Keen finally set her nerves and walked through. Ick, the tingling that came from that made her want to rub her arms. not that it would do any good, she was a ghost.

The banshee sighed and walked over to where the others were gathered and stood near, listening and getting to know the actions and attitudes of the others so she could decide who would be best to speak with, or write to since speaking was not a good idea.

It looked as though some kind of argument had happened and there was much tension in the air. She tipped her head and drifted a little closer, wondering what had happened. Sorry, but is there something I can do to help things here? It seems there is a lot of anger here. She wrote, holding the note up.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff