Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Indulgences - Jack + Ripley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:35 pm
"You just...didn't strike me as the type." And he had forgotten there were cliffs on the island. Jack liked to jog, but he hadn't been exploring the island as much as he should have since...well...infirmary parties apparently. "Is there an actual course available, or do you just..."

He mimed climbing up rocks with a look of utter concentration, ice clinking in his glass.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:34 pm
"I'm full of surprises." He deadpanned, though at least he offered a small smile near the end of it. "I'm free climbing right now." He explained. "But if I am allowed to claim broken titan equipment, I could build a small course." He was almost there, he had enough to start, at least...but it would take time, and what little of it he had after everything else was said and done.

"You're welcome to join me."

medigel

Enoh Love

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:47 pm
"Huh." Jack dropped his arms, mulling the offer over. He swirled his glass. "Maybe. Preferably if there's equipment involved."

He'd rather not accidentally die from a bad grip after the desert. How embarassing would that be?

"I'd rather not encounter the mermaids again is all," he explained before taking a sip. "Have you gone diving for runes yet? All the things that want to kill you down there really invigorate the senses."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:48 am
"I have broken Titan equipment." Ripley mused, tilting his head. "It won't fare in a titan battle but it'll support you on a cliff just fine." Experience told him so, at the very least.

"Mermaids?" He repeated, more surprised that he sounded somewhat surprised; of course there would be Mermaids. Really. "No, I haven't." Though it did sound interesting, even if his better judgement was telling him not to. Infirmary trips were rampant, and he was already pushing his luck.

"If I go diving, you have to rock climb." It seemed like a good trade, or at least a vague ultimatum.

medigel
SORRRYYYYYY Forever late tag

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out