Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Sidthe - A Cheetah Coalition - Open! Join the Fey? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:21 pm
NovaCracker
heart

-Snugs-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:38 pm
Schicksalswende
NovaCracker
heart

-Snugs-

*prrrrrrr*  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:40 pm
NovaCracker
Schicksalswende
NovaCracker
heart

-Snugs-

*prrrrrrr*

Best purring.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:14 pm
Nuuuuu!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:52 pm
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:35 am
I might actually have someone to throw in here. ninja  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:49 am
Joooiiiin uuuus  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:24 pm
Faith, Trust, and Fairy Dust!

Name: Jengo
Image Link: uncert
Username: CaliWolfe
Personality Blurb: Jengo is still relatively blank, however he is a scientist who doesn't hesitate to use others as his social experiments. He is pursued constantly by a hyena who thinks of him almost like a father and he will go to great lengths to avoid her so long as it doesn't result in either of them being hurt. The hyena will eventually give up on trying to find Jengo before he joins although he still feels paranoid that she's going to pop up somewhere.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:45 pm
Oh, he is PRETTY. I'll get the Member's list up today or tomorrow (I'm adding two SoA of my own for the Autumn and Summer courts!) so I'll add Jengo then. c:

He's so pretty.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:22 am

Name:
Shelai'doan
Image Link:
[X]
Username:
Fey-Spirit
Personality Blurb:
Sweet and quiet, young Shelai'doan often finds himself with a penchant for getting into trouble. He's easily swayed to one side or the other, and has his head up in the clouds. Often considered just plain mad, as he tends to talk in third person, calling himself 'Shell', and often seeming just plain childish, the Cheetah has often simply considered himself lucky to just remain on his own. What a life~. He's harmless, for the most part.

Baby I'm a Lady of Tir na Nog!
Name:
Eimhear
Image Link:
[X]
Username:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Laird/Lady/Bansidthe?:
Lady
Why?:
When her once proud pride had disbanded. scattered on the winds, Eimhear took to wandering. She was like a spirit in the night, fleeting and fey, until someone from the Pride found her. She's proven herself to be powerful in her own right, capable of protecting others, with a quick mind, and quicker paw. She's proven her way up, in the Summer Court, to her position as a Lady of Tir na Nog
Personality:
Eimhear is the type of Cheetah who watches first, and acts second. Her paw is quick to strike, only if her mind has told her this is the only course of action. Fiercely loyal, she's often seen as a mystery,due to the fact that...she never really talks much.

Name:
Lasair
Image Link:
[x]
Username:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Fey-Spirit
Personality Blurb:
This male was taken in around the same time that Eimhear was. He's a quiet sort, though seems very interested in the daily goings-on of the Pride. One of the Autumn Court, Lasair is the type you'd go to in order to find an honest answer, as that's all he ever gives...Even if it is spoken in odd turns of phrase.

I might drop one more girl here, but she's more of a transient -w- We'll see~  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:30 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Name:
Shelai'doan
Image Link:
[X]
Username:
Fey-Spirit
Personality Blurb:
Sweet and quiet, young Shelai'doan often finds himself with a penchant for getting into trouble. He's easily swayed to one side or the other, and has his head up in the clouds. Often considered just plain mad, as he tends to talk in third person, calling himself 'Shell', and often seeming just plain childish, the Cheetah has often simply considered himself lucky to just remain on his own. What a life~. He's harmless, for the most part.

Updated to here!

Fey-Spirit is a non-Cheetah rank actually buuut Shel would easily fit into any court you like. c: I wasn't sure which you wanted Te. *Hug*

Lasair is a Mab Childe in Autumn for example, but can change it up to druid, artisan, ETC. Sorry it wasn't clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:09 pm
NovaCracker

Pff. Shell for Spring for sure. Just have no idea where this delusional little boy would fit XD

Lasair could be an awesome druid. I may have one other girlie for you, but i'd want to show her to you/discuss potential plotthings. I'm on Skype :3  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:13 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
NovaCracker

Pff. Shell for Spring for sure. Just have no idea where this delusional little boy would fit XD

Lasair could be an awesome druid. I may have one other girlie for you, but i'd want to show her to you/discuss potential plotthings. I'm on Skype :3

Loading!

He can always serve as a catch-all Titania's childe. AKA 'Anything not covered' c:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:15 pm
NovaCracker

Yes good~  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:43 am