Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ Gabriel for Treasurer ] (OPEN AGAIN?!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:36 am
What was.... this place was far too cold. Far too cold. Now that Andrew was released from his earlier booth holdings he was free to roam the grounds, only to find that a certain someone had set up shop trying to be treasurer.

"Gabby why would anyone give treasure to a dragon to guard? You'll take it for yourself!" Without Olivia with him Andrew was free to show his very heated irritation at the boil.

"And Jack Damn is it cold over here. You'll freeze the whole school." Andrew made a show of rubbing his arms and then turned up the heat in the area, his own natural ability kicking up to counter the fridge temperatures. "Clearly you are one of the worst choices possible"

Nio Love

Chibi_Kokoro143 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:09 am
Elliot came back the next to the dragon's booth, wanting to play once again.

"Ello again. Anything new happened since I was last here?"

She watched as he shifted the cups and, as soon as her was finished, she tapped one of the cups. Hoping her luck was good today.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:04 pm
A certain boil, his once finely made clothes all rumpled and frayed, crept past the crowd and behind the booth, stealing first a kiss when no one was looking, as he stood on his toes to press one to his boilfriend's cheek, then a handful of pins and badges to force silently on anyone who he might meet on his trip back to the dorms.

"Good luck," he said softly, before slinking away.

Nio Love

Smerdle rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:07 pm
To be fair, Rojo had never smelled any particularly pungent odors around his dorm either, but he'd heard things. It was better to seem conscious of these sorts of possible failings than to stumble about in ignorance, right?

With a pleased nod, the skeleton made his way over to the cups and rumored diamond. Even though he had only just experienced his first true carnival, he had never actually played this sort of game of chance before. Considering he hadn't seen which cup Gabby had put the gem under in the first place, watching them get shuffled was rather pointless. Rojo put the tip of his finger between his teeth until they stopped, then chose the one of the right.

I WON!
Minipets SN: smerdle
Pet Choice: Wishing Shadow
I have won: 1/3 times

Nio Love
<3

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

jackiee153 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Bartholomew walked up to the dragon's, seeming mildly interested. In actuality, Bart was actually rather excited about the student council elections. If he was a fully enrolled in student he would most definitely be running himself but, due to some unfinished paperwork or something of that nature, Bart wasn't 'fully enrolled' and, thus, could not run nor vote. Regardless, it was definitely something that interested him. He loved politics. He also hoped to build some relations with the potential council members. He hoped that doing so would put him ahead of the game in running for office next year.

Bart gave the boil a good look over. He recognized him from the carnival, but before he hadn't majorly interacted with him. He figured now was the time.

Bart's first thought was that at least the boil could dress, and it was quite the plus for Bart. However, Bart knew there were far more important things than style. Although, not everyone could pull of wearing a dashing suit like the jackalope did, many could try- the dragon was not excluded from that possible pool of people.

Bart, upon seeing the game, smiled and obliged. He loved the little game, his eyes following easily, and he guessed correctly. Bart was even further impressed with the selection of minipets, as many of them suited Bart's fancy.

Even though Bart was rather impressed with the boil so far, he had yet to talk to him much. "You seem very knowledgeable, good sir. And I have no doubt you can do a good job of keeping up with the money. You are- after all- a dragon. However, do you have any ideas for school events or fund raisers? Or do you want to deal with that sort of thing at all?" It was a rather cheesy question, but Bart wanted to officiate some kind of conversation. "Also, do you happen to play chess at all?"

I WON!
Minipets SN: FireBoltDragon
Pet Choice: Wishing Shaddow, please~
Nio Love

Steal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Shiki headed back to the booth with Diamond sitting on his shoulder looking rather smug. (Diamond not Shiki) The kitsune quickly realized that his new friend was .. er... demanding. Still the mini was cute and sweet and he couldn't say no to it, so it was partly his fault. "Hello Icy-Kun... thank you for my new friend.

He looked back at the cups and nervously picked one wondering if he could get a second.

No this time luck was not in his favor, and as if to rub in his failure, Diamond started eating his ear.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:22 pm
With a farewell nod at Amarus, and a very quiet, mumbled thank you, he turned to his new boothgoer, and wish he hadn't. Andrew was already starting trouble, in the form of heat around an iced booth, and Gabby turned up his own natural powers to keep things solid and cold.

"We do not take. We protect. I can't expect someone like you to know a thing about dragons, so I understand that you are ignorant of our ways, but please. Keep your negative comments to yourself."

Andrew was still angry at him for his antics at the boils booth, but that fact did not seem to deter Gabby from holding his head up high, and exhuding as much cold as possible in the boils direction in the hopes it would turn him away.

phantompanther13

He gave Elliot a stiff nod and helped him with the game, trying to ignore Andrew's presence as much as he could. It was clear the boil was ruffled by Andrew's heated presence. There was only one thing that would calm him down.

And as if he'd heard his call, Efflo was there, pressing a kiss to his cheek. Gabby let out a relieved sigh, and reached out to try and pull Efflo into his arms, but when he reached for him the boil was already gone.

Gabby slumped with melancholy.

sammpai

The next few games were played mechanically, as if he was only half there. Someone was asking him a question, and he snapped out of his reverie to attempt to answer it. "School events? I think our school events are fine the way they have been. Tradition is imperative for a strong school system. But for fundraisers, oh, I'm sure I can think of several. Your typical edible sales, outdoor events with games, really I feel the days of thinking up new ideas are over. My ideas are simple - stick with what we know."

He handed Bartholomew his minipet. "I do not play chess, or I should say I have not. Is it an interesting game?"

jackiee153

phantompanther13 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:36 pm
"Gabby Gabby let me play your game. Hey is that a real diamond?" The cold did little to deter the flame demon. He just sat down and make Gabby play the game with him.

He was pretty sure Gabby cheated, Andrew was generally good at cup games but he didn't care. This was more about tormenting him. "Why isn't Efflo hanging around with you? Does he not like you anymore? I thought horses were herd creatures." Either Andrew just didn't hear the comment about negative comments of he was ignoring it. Probably it was the latter.

"At any rate, I really just don't see how a dragon protects. Don't you all just claim the treasure and den on it? I'm pretty sure that's how it works." He leaned back staring at him. This really wouldn't do. He would have to go vote against the ice dragon.

Nio Love

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:44 pm
Andrew truly was out for revenge, and it was a petty little show. Gabby played the game silently, slamming the cup back over the diamond as he pointed it out. "It is, and you lost." He reminded Andrew quickly, hoping that to be the end of it.

But of course, it was not.

"You do not see how a dragon protects because you know nothing about dragons. You are speaking through ignorance that shows a lack of attention and intelligence - and I'm not going to explain to you again why you are wrong, because I am well aware that you are only here to cause trouble. That is your decision, and mine is to inform you that you're just making yourself look bad. After all, there are many dragons on this campus. I'm sure your bigotry towards their entire race with your false information would not win you any new friends today."

And Gabby could have left that conversation proud, if Andrew had only kept Efflo's name out of this.

"Efflo is handing out buttons and supporting me, because he believes in me. I see you are travelling alone for this event, what a pity. It looks like someone finally figured out you weren't worth her time. What a relief."

phantompanther13

PhiferWolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:35 am
It was the cold that attracted him here. It wasn't Frost, the smell was not canid. No it was... crisp and sharp and ancient. It wasn't until he turned into the booth that he noticed that it was that darn dragon that was requesting Carnival-goers to give him their items and prizes! Typical dragon behavior if he recalled what he read about dragons hoarding things. Uru scoffed, but everyone deserved a chance.

He had read that these booths were campaign booths for students running for student council (which didn't seem to matter to him really), but it mattered to others. For that, he participated. However... he was biased toward Frost and this dragon. For reasons.

Playing the brief game, Uru smirked at the winning diamond.

I WON!
Minipets SN: Phiferwolf
Pet Choice: Wishing Shadow SE
Nio Love

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 am
"I have nothing against dragons. I like them actually. It's just you I'm worried about." He really didn't mind a greedy dragon. As long as they weren't treasure. Dragons were not known for sharing.

"Oh? Good you two are still together then." Andrew nodded not taking it either way. "I've always have been one to fly solo." Andrew knew Gabby was talking about Olivia. He knew but he didn't care. They weren't together despite what people seemed to think.

Andrew got up and left. but this wasn't over Gabby. Not by a long shot. Oh no. Especially when Andrew went to go set up shop literally next door to Gabby's booth.

Nio Love

Rikku Takanashi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:22 am
(rolling will add rp when I get home)

I WON!
Minipets SN: Rikku Takanashi
Pet Choice: Konpeito Tart Treat
I have won: once
Nio Love

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

AnhikaJeanine rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

AnhikaJeanine

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 pm
Anna made her way towards some more booths and stopped at the ice demon's booth that she had seen previously during the festival. He still looked as coldhearted as before but this time there was diamonds around his booth and she was interested. She saw the game and decided to give it a try.

However luck wasn't with her and she giggled when she failed. Shaking her head with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:08 pm
Bartholomew was plenty content with his answer. It seemed like he really had his ideas together. Bart also agreed that sticking with what worked was a very good way to go. After all, there was hardly ever a need to fix something that wasn't broken.

Despite the fact that the dragon had never played chess before, Bart was reasonably contented with his answer. It was bad that the dragon had never played chess before, however, he did show reasonable interest in it and that was definitely a good thing. "Really? You've never played? Chess is not a game that everyone will enjoy however, I believe it is a game that everyone should play at least once. I would be more than happy to show you how to play, if you would like." Bart was being genuinely nice, as the boil seemed like a reasonable sir, and Bart definitely saw it as possibly beneficial to make friends with him. He would definitely vote for him, if he could. Still, Bart snagged a pin off of the table. He then hooked it through one of the collar button holes in his suit jacket, where it was visible, but classy and didn't damage his oh-so-neat suit. Bart was aware that Gabby may have very well been manipulating him into doing such but, that made Bart only wish he could vote more. After all, a man who could manipulate probably had at least a slight idea of what to do with power.

Nio Love

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

AnhikaJeanine rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

AnhikaJeanine

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:02 pm
I fell in love the way you fall asleep, Slowly then all at once

Second day in and Anna made it back to Gabby's booth eager to try her luck again. This time she took a closer look at him. From across the booth that is. He shimmered like ice? She wondered at his lineage. She was sure none of the other students were having issues figuring that out. However it probably didn't mean anything to them if they didn't know what type of monster he was. It did to her. For some odd reason she was curious. She picked up one of the cups eyes never wavering from him. She wasn't aware she was staring.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff