Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:15 pm
KawaiiPiderman

Arden stared quietly at her with a nod. "I must go inform my family of what transpired here. Of course, it looks like you are in capable hands now. I suggest you finish up here and go hide.... Something terrible is coming." With that, Arden took flight and left to go warn his family of terrible events that were coming.
---------------------------------------------------

Skirsdaag looked up at Kayla with a weak smile, slowly getting to his feet. His body and bones ached from being possessed, yet he found the strength to clasp her face in his hands and stare her directly in the eyes. "Know this then... your soul will eternally be mine to do with as I please. In return, I will smite your enemies and slaughter all who would harm you. A deal is struck, sealed with a kiss." He pressed his lips to hers in a deep kiss, and a mark was burned on the right side of her neck. Skirsdaag's mark. She was now forever marked for all to see that she belonged to him as much as he did to her.

He pulled away from the kiss, and Kayla was staring back at her former lover. Jericho smiled and looked around, wiping some sweat from his brow. "Please don't use my true name out in public by the way. Can't have your enemies control me now can we?"He asked softly, linking his hand with hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:21 pm
Kayla blushed kissing him back and rubbed her neck where the mark now was looking into his eyes. She couldn't believe he was back and put her hand on his cheek biting her lip "No, you're just Jericho now... No need for the other named to be used."

Kayla smiled kissing him again softly jumping when a loud noise came from the broken pillar. "W-We should go somewhere safe...."  

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
"Agreed. That dragon was right: something terrible is coming. I've gotten a small glimpse at it...... And it scares me. I have never seen anything so powerful or evil before, not on a scale like that." Jericho replied and pulled Kayla close to him. Greyish mist slowly rolled around them as he closed his eyes, and they were gone with the wind.

((Aaaaaand exit stage left))  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces