Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] Hooked On A Feeling (GotG Movie Outing!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:54 am
Noemi smiled at least brightly at Finn, because he was smiling at her and that was good! She was forever worried that she had upset him in some way.

Instead her smile turned into a embarrassed hand waving shake of her head at Chris. He was just teasing her, she had to remind herself. But what if Milo didn't like them teasing him too BECAUSE of her?

She got the answer to her question when he tapped her on the shoulder, seemingly unbothered by it. Which was good! Maybe.

She stared at him for just a brief second, where the thoughts of is this a date? Was he okay with thinking it was a date? She wanted to think of it as a date but that was silly. Why would Milo ever think of dating her? Hell, why was she even thinking why would Milo date her? And it was like the world had dawned her all sort of new information and she was trying to process it all. When she had talked to Shu, she had said he was important. She didn't know how, but Milo was. This was the answer to her question. Because she liked him. In the romantic sense. Not good friend, which they were. But she wanted to be just as important to him.

Her hand itched to return back to his, but with all the teasing she settled for just...tucking them in her pockets. She tried to hide the new revelation of how she felt by nodding at him. "I'll stick close...to you...if..if you don't mind." She murmured, she figured during the movie she could just...think about it more.

Chirigami
Wow idk how this happened in a ORP but...there you go

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:57 pm
There was a good deal of movement from the teen as she tried to catch Matt's eye while he did his best to avoid her, but no one could fully fight Abbi's particular brand of charm. She laughed when they shook hands and nodded excitedly. This seemed like a good group and since no one new had shown up in a few minutes, it seemed an excellent time to get going.
"OK guys! Let's goooooooooo!" She cheered loudly, flailing at the few who had not made it though the portal yet but making sure to be the one to bring up the rear. A good jump through the portal and they were in the parking lot, the red head quick to scrutinize the outside before she hurried to the front of the assembled group, hurriedly turning so that she could face everyone but continue a staccato walk backwards toward the entrance.
"So like... I hope you guys don't mind, but I made sure we got here an hour early before the movie starts. That way we can shop and stuff! Or yanno, stuff our faces full of mall food." There was definitely going to be some Taco Bell smuggled into the movie.
"So make sure if you go somewhere that you've got a buddy! Or two, whatever your style is!" Abbi pulled out her phone and wiggled it in the air at the group.
"Text someone if you need help and we'll meet up at the front of the theater in a hour!" She gave everyone a smile before she darted forward into the group.

First the red head moved to Nellie, offered her a grin before she jerked a thumb at Finn.
"Don't let him say anything mean to you. If he does, make fun of his hair, he's real sensitive about that." A show of tongue and a wink was given to the aforementioned man, along with a quick "Glad you could make it." and a playful punch before Abbi moved on.
With that done she moved back to Matt and craned back to smile up at him."Wanna find the bookstore with me?"

Quote:

Since my computer is still out of commission for a few days, have some fun times! Normal rules of decorum and proper Hunter etiquette apply, but feel free to run around and do mall things! I'll try to get some more fun stuff going by Saturday, so be sure to check back by then!

If you'd like something to do until then, have some rolls! You by no means have to do them, they're just fun flavor if you want something else, but if not that's cool too!

Roll 1D6~
1- Someone in a very sharp business suit approaches you, happily agitated as they animatedly tell you that you are exactly what their modeling agency is looking for. Nice compliment, but you're kind of already signed away...
2- You are accosted by a very forceful kiosk worker who demands you let them curl your hair.
3- Oh no! You're caught up in the middle of a flash mob! Do the dance or risk the glares ònó
4- A very persistent, if shy, pre-teen mistakes you for a celebrity and asks you for an autograph. Or picture. Or both.
5- There is a group of surly teenagers near your area who mock you fashion choices... Loudly.
6- You found a $20 bill on the ground! Sweet!

beejoux
prolixity
hanging gallow
baby_gwing
darkheartedsorrow
seussi
nyxtsuki moon
chirigami
chimarii

I think I got everyone , forgive the spelling mistakes. The tablet is extra LET ME HELP YOU and its always wrong :T

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:06 pm
Chel began furiously fist pumping, looking at Chris with newfound excitement. "Hot topic! Hot topic!" was what she began chanting, like a frat boy screeching out TOGA, TOGA at a party.

She then began marching in the general direction of the stores, looping her arms around Chris and Finn (neither boy got a choice, apparently). Chel had over $1000 to kill (well a little less, due to drinks and other things) from her horsemen capture, and she full intended to spend it on incredibly tacky leggings with the little mermaid on them.

darkheartedsorrow
WHOO WHOO

seussi
WHOO WHOO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:49 pm
When the woman placed her hand in his, instead of shaking it like she expected, he raised it to up to brush his lips against the back of her knuckles, because why pass up on the opportunity to do so? Also he felt like seeing if he could fluster her a little bit, because that was always fun as well. Letting her hand drop, he gave her a winning smile.

"Pleasure to meet you too, darling. I'm in Moon. You?" He asked, still behaving for all intents and purposes like a charming gentleman.

And then Abbi came over, and he offered that smile to her despite knowing that she could see right through it. "Okay then, sweetling, that's enough now. Run along and get yourself some cute new stockings or a teddy bear." He took the added punch to the shoulder with fairly good humor, letting out a light chuckle before she ran off, eye following her for a moment, before going back to Nellie.

"Sorry about that, she thinks she's some kind of comedian or some---" He was cut off by a sudden arm around him, one that tightened and drug him along with the force of her momentum. Wait, had he heard her chanting something.

"Oh ******** no, seriously?" They were going into a shopping center, a place where he could buy some actual nice, hopefully expensive, clothing, and they were going to that piece of s**t store?

"All right well, nice talking to you, sweetheart!" He called back over to Nellie. "Unless you'd like to join us, of course?" He asked, though he was now practically half way to the mall itself.

"You suck. And not in the good way." He said to Chel, though he had a smile on his face and looped an arm around her waist.

baby_gwing
chimarii
aye avast
darkheartedsorrow
cuz I assume chris is now with them akdgjkgjasd

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:39 am
... wait a minute. Did he just?

Yes.

Yes he did just brush a kiss to the back of her hand.

But it was only their first meeting. What was that supposed to mean?!

"M-m-mist." By the time Finn lifted his head to flash a winning smile at the unsuspecting Mist trainee, he would find Nellie's face entirely flushed, her mind in the midst of suffering from a total meltdown as she drew her hand back and covered the back of it with her other one. That wasn't supposed to mean anything. Finn was just trying to be friendly to a new face like her was all.

She kept trying to tell herself that as she nodded stupidly at Abbi's words and filed away the information at the back of her mind though she couldn't imagine Finn being mean given the pristine impression he had made on her by far. "It's okie..." She couldn't help but smile at the sight of the Moon hunter being dragged towards the mall by Chel along with another guy.

So that was what hanging out with friends was like... Curiosity piqued, she started tailing the trio for a bit.

AyeAvast

Seussi

chimarii

darkheartedsorrow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:06 pm
A mall, a place filled with five billion stores crammed with a whole bunch of things that he could buy. He hadn’t been shopping really since he had joined Dues but there was really nothing he wanted for. Most of his clothes were ok, the occasional hole he simply patched up and most bloodstains were pretty easy to remove with peroxide. As for his shoes he could deal it wasn’t as if new ones would be any more comfortable then what he had plus the thought of breaking in new ones wasn’t all that appealing. When she mentioned something about a partner to travel around he sort of just remained standing there not looking around at anyone mostly because he knew no one to be his buddy. Luckily the girl came over and gave a large smile as she commented about finding a bookstore.

“A bookstore would be great, I mean I could pick up a few gifts for once,” He replied returning her smile. He could use a few new books, and maybe Tori would like a new one as well. Problem is he wasn’t sure what she had or hadn’t read yet.

AyeAvast

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out