Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Era of Yokai

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the new Era of Yokai and Human Coexistance under King of Yokai, YUJI JR 

Tags: yuji jr, academy, yokai, world, king 

Reply Other (Misalanous RPs)
Symbol of Justice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:29 am
He gave a nod, "I see it works through your family bloodline through the honor of your family. The elder members deciding for the younger until are no longer apprentice levels." He backed up a step, "I apologize. It isn't my place then." He turned and looked to the sky, "it's getting dark. We should probably head back. No telling what's going on tomorrow..."

But as they headed back to where they dormed, she may have noticed that as soon as he thought she kept going from her door, that he hadn't gone to his room down the hall. Instead he headed right back out of the base, walking tall while he had done so. He didn't have any problems with any guards, or watchers either, just walked right out and headed for a mountain a little ways away. The mysterious boy, just got more myserious. Why was he allowed to just walk around anywhere? Where was he going, why the mountain? Could he be a spy? Surly there were still many wonders, especially the way he was and acted. When he reached the base of the mountain he looked up, placing a hand on his chest as if feeling something as he mumbled, "why here..." he replied to himself as he looked to the left to a cave, almost like he knew it was there. He turned and headed for it...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:29 am
Yuji jr

"HEY!!!" A yell came right next to his ear, throwing him off balance for a bit until he could focus on Aurora, who was standing next to him fully armored in her academy armor set and a long wide blade strapped to her shoulder. "What'd ya doin?"

Since she didn't see Derrick come into the dorms with her, she was naturally worried about her new friend, so when she decided to follow him up the path Aurora decided to take her best weapon in her little armory so she could help him if need be.  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:44 am
He stopped and looked to her. After a moment of stairing he shook his head, "you shouldn't be here... last thing you need is trouble from the church." He looked to the mouth of the cave they stood at, "I do not belong with the group. However they accept me as a guest with spechal privlages. Basilcy a guy they found in the street..." he looked to her, "you wouldn't understand my reasoning for being here, like many others." He turned to head towords the entrance, stepping alittle inside. That was the most he had even said so far, but he didn't mean to be rude. Just straight forword.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 pm
Yuji jr

"Wouldn't understand? Why don't you tell me why your here first, then if I don't get it you can play that card on me." Aurora got in his way and used both hands to stop him in his tracks. "Please, your the first boy outside my family to treat me like a person, and I don't want anything bad happening to you because of that." She herself didn't know why she was out here talking to him, but felt it was necessary for her to do so; some inner compass had picked him up and led her to him and she wanted to know why, alongside helping him with what he needed to do.  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:44 am
He glared then looked down, "fine... I follow a random feeling I get." He looked to her again, "I call it faith. I go wherever a feeling I get when I'm faced with a choice, or where I look when I have the feeling I go." He tried to walk past her, "stupid huh... following a feeling in your gut about everything in life, even though you don't fully understand why you do it in the first place... no goals, no plans, just Faith i'll be where I should be, and i'll know what I need when I get there, where ever there may be." He pulsed and came to a fork in the cave. He glared and looked in one direction. He felt nothing from that one. But when he looked to the other, he felt that same feeling in his stomach, feeling that was it and started heading downthe right path, with or without Asura following him. No one understood how it worked, or why. Neither did he, and the places he'd been already couldn't help him. He suddenly stopped seeing something move at the corner of his eye, he glared and turned his head towords the empty spot. There was light I the cave, but barly... He drew his blade and held it out straight from his side as he now took step by step forword in silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:23 pm
Yuji jr

"Ooooh, I think I understand. You must be getting directions from some higher power. It could explain it..." She kept following him regardless of his notice of her being there, not wanting to back down now after going so far. When they found the light and he drew his weapon out, Aurora hesitantly pulled out her massive blade as well, taking each step with caution as they neared the end of the tunnel.  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:03 pm
*He looked back to her, "something... like that maybe... I cant explain it. And right now..." he glared, "it's telling me there's something in here... and it maybe the reason I'm here..." he looked forword and came around a corner before ducking down. Over the side there was a clearing in the cave, where some light shined down onto the center of the cave, reviling some sort of demon creature, eating what looked like a rabbit whole. Darrick glared at it, the feeling returning. He was suppost to face this thing maybe? Is that what his faith was telling him?" He looked to asura... but the feeling hadn't changed. Was she part of this too? Was she suppost to be here to assit him? He was rather confused as he whispered, "becarful from here..." And so Darrick stood and stepped out gaining the demon's attention...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:55 pm
Yuji jr

Aurora nodded her head in compliance with his order and simply stayed behind him, blade at the ready for anything. As they neared the demon, she looked around to see if there was anything else here; where there is one, there's a horde close by...  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:30 pm
Normally Asura would have the right idea, but this was a odd moment. This demon was alone as it stood up on it's hind legs, showing a bloody face. Two long ears sprouting form it's head with holes all through it. To anyone with enough information to rate the demons, this was a grunt. The least intelligent, but just as equally dangerous. He made a screech that insured his next move was to move forwords at an alarming speed, and use it's long claws. Darrck twisted to the side as the creature came forth and must managed to miss, which gave Asura a brief moment to cut it down from the neck, before it would spring away and start to circle them. He was unsure, why would he have been led here. Was his faith slipping, there was nothing here but a odd beast... he wondered if there were any significance to this thing as he readied himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:56 pm
Yuji jr

She took full advantage of the opening provided by Derrick and slashed down on the demon hard, leaving a gushing open wound, it's blood splashing on her armor and a small amount on her face, doing nothing to break her hardened glare on the battle at hand. She then backed away before the grunt could counter and kept it at the ready.  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:24 am
No with the beast angered and circling them for it's next speedy attack, there was no telling where it would strike next, being that the demon was more then a blur when It moved... But Darrick had an idea and pointed to the ground looking to Asura, trying to let her know that they knew when he passed a certain spot because his speed made a rock move slightly each time, there was their next striking point... and hopefully it would happen quick because now both would realize that air was getting tight... it was cutting there oxygen supply like a cyclone... now with no air Darrick and Asura would have a hard time standing soon, more or less get another strike in.

So now it felt like slow motion as Darrick fell to his knees do to lack of air... he didn't know about Asura behind him, but he was able to focus on something in the distance he hadn't before. There on a rock not far away was a list of names, a few here and there crossed out... this thing was in fact up to something more then just being a regular demon, they never kept lists, nor did they ever have pacific targets. But in there predicament, it wouldn't matter it seemed. Darrick soon found himself topple over, but just enough, with some effort he reached his arm out, and suddenly there was air again! He managed to trip the demon and send it flying into a nearby wall. Now gasping the Air to take it all in he was quick to sit up... and looked to Asura to see what had happened to her...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:00 am
Yuji jr

She was keeping her breathing rate to a minimum and, when the demon hit the wall, capitalized on the advantage by using the width of the blade to pierce through the neck to sever the spinal cord at the back, decapitating it clean through with her sword stuck into the wall. After the head rolled away from the body, her battle-hardened aura vanished and was replaced by her awkward happy personality as she danced around like a loon. "HAH! Take that Rookie Class 546, I killed a demon first!!"

Yep, she was back to her old self.  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:59 pm
*Darrick shook his head as he got up and brushed himself off. He didn't say a word however, he was glad she could finish it. That and... she had a real weapon, he only had a wooden one... well... she had armor too but still. He ignored there victory and walked to the center of the room where a large bolder stood. There were hundreds of names scratched into it, and about a hundred out of the hundreads crossed out. "Demons don't keep lists..." he replied in a low mumble voice. Surly this would show Asura that they still needed to be serious and may have better cought her attention. He traced one of the names, "this was carved ruffly by the demon... by where did he get these names..." he walked around it and looked for maybe a obvious answer but noticed only one more thing, "they are in order... look. The name, the last name, and the age." He traced his finger in a certain splace and tapped a spot, "Asura... whats your last name... I think this might be you." Finally he looked to her in alert.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 pm
Yuji jr

Aurora turned her attention to Derrick and the wall when he mentioned about them having names on a list. Even she knew that normal demons don't have lists, or even keep them for that matter, without reason. When she got closer to inspect them, he had pointed out one in particular that made her pale...

AURORA SHONRYU, FEMALE, 20.

She backed away slowly, not believing that she was on a list of targets for assassinations. Looking more closely at the marked off names, she recognized a few of them; some being classmates who had supposedly disappeared, others are from recent recruits that went into the Paladin Order. "Why.... why me??"  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Yuji jr
Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:36 am
*Darrick glared, "as I was afrade..." He stood there in thought before turning to leave without a word. But towrdst he exist he looked back, "My Faith tells me we shouldn't speak of this. And I agree with it, it may bring chaos to the order, and it'll go crumbling down with the questions, and over protection which will blind them to whatever is really going on." He looked to the exit and gazed out another moment, "I appreshate you being here as of today... before... when we walked in here and found the demon around this corner..." he pulsed and looked to her, "I felt you were suppost to be here after all... like faith also brought you here." He announced before walking out to exist the cave with his hands to his side. This wasn't the first time his faith led him to something like this, but that he wouldn't admit her just yet. But never had he faced a real demon either. Just what was it was he suppost to be doing, to see? Was there a hidden reason? He had to begin to think so, surly there was infact a reason he was led to this strange occurences... now it was fully clear though to him at least in one aspect, and perhaps this was the reason he had gathered for his answers. His faith led him to the demon today to show him he was defenceless, that was why he was led tot he order, it was clear to him now. If not for asura, he wouldn't have made it.  
Other (Misalanous RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff