Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Idle Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:35 pm
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

(you just pulled a Nia lolol you accidentally edited my post instead of quoting me. rofl )

It's a lot of fun, but there's not much content out yet. It only took me a few hours to hit the beta's level cap and the PvP is kinda lame right now with only one battleground and some balance issues. But that's all to be expected in a beta, the full game doesn't come out until September.
But I've been having a lot of fun with it so far. It's kinda like Borderlands with some MMO aspects. The interface is really smooth and I absolutely love the 'feel' of the game. I got the key for my brother's birthday but he left the PS4 at home so I get to play it for him. wink

Pulled a Nia? No idea what you're talking about. Sounds awesome though razz

Lol Nia often edits people's posts accidentally instead of quoting them. Or at least she used to do it a lot.

Yeah I knew what you meant. Just don't understand where i did that. None of your posts have anything from me in them. Think you're seeing things Scuttle. wink

gonk

But yeah I've pretty much run out of things to do in Destiny by now since there isn't much content yet. Not sure if I'm going to put down money on the full game or get ESO instead. decisions, decisions.

I've heard nothing but bad things about ESO, from people who have actually played it mind you. I don't know. Think i'll stick to Final Fantasy 14 for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:45 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Lol Nia often edits people's posts accidentally instead of quoting them. Or at least she used to do it a lot.

Yeah I knew what you meant. Just don't understand where i did that. None of your posts have anything from me in them. Think you're seeing things Scuttle. wink

gonk

But yeah I've pretty much run out of things to do in Destiny by now since there isn't much content yet. Not sure if I'm going to put down money on the full game or get ESO instead. decisions, decisions.

I've heard nothing but bad things about ESO, from people who have actually played it mind you. I don't know. Think i'll stick to Final Fantasy 14 for now.

I've heard mixed things about ESO, I just want to play it for the lore tbh. i'm not too interested about whatever end-game content they have to offer.
....i've never actually played any of the final fantasy games except for the one for the gamecube which wasn't really a FF game from what people have told me. I know, I know. I was a nintendo kid growing up haha.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:47 am
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

gonk

I've heard mixed things about ESO, I just want to play it for the lore tbh. i'm not too interested about whatever end-game content they have to offer.
....i've never actually played any of the final fantasy games except for the one for the gamecube which wasn't really a FF game from what people have told me. I know, I know. I was a nintendo kid growing up haha.

Go Nintendo babies!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 am
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

gonk

I've heard it breaks lore in a lot of different places. (Cyrodil isn't a massive jungle for example.) But yeah to each their own. Final Fantasy 14 is a ton of fun. There's a lot of fanservice for people who've followed the games but if you're new to Final Fantasy you won't be missing anything major. Each Final Fantasy numbered game is it's own world and story with different characters, so you can really start anywhere you want. I was a Playstation kid myself xD First games ever were Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the dragon.  

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:43 am
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

gonk

I've heard it breaks lore in a lot of different places. (Cyrodil isn't a massive jungle for example.) But yeah to each their own. Final Fantasy 14 is a ton of fun. There's a lot of fanservice for people who've followed the games but if you're new to Final Fantasy you won't be missing anything major. Each Final Fantasy numbered game is it's own world and story with different characters, so you can really start anywhere you want. I was a Playstation kid myself xD First games ever were Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the dragon.

Yeah I've heard that too, and there's very limited options in class choice from what I've seen. But I've also heard that they've done some good things with the lore along with the bad. Bethesda always tends to retcon its own lore in all their games so I'm not too concerned about the minor details. I dunno as much as I love the Elder Scrolls games the idea of turning it into an MMO never appealed to me. I've always loved TES games for their immersion, and playing with other people doesn't give me that feeling.
Ohh FF14 is the MMO right? I lose track of all the numbers haha. Did they fix it? I heard it had a lot of issues when it came out.

Yeah I've never played those games, never played Sonic either. Or the Kingdom Hearts games haha. For me it was always Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, and Goldeneye as a kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 am
Mizuyuki Miyami
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

gonk

Go Nintendo babies!!!

Well I was more of a PC baby, at least at first. First game I ever played was probably Doom II. why my parents let a four year old play that game is beyond me lol.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:03 am
scuttlefish
Yeah I've heard that too, and there's very limited options in class choice from what I've seen. But I've also heard that they've done some good things with the lore along with the bad. Bethesda always tends to retcon its own lore in all their games so I'm not too concerned about the minor details. I dunno as much as I love the Elder Scrolls games the idea of turning it into an MMO never appealed to me. I've always loved TES games for their immersion, and playing with other people doesn't give me that feeling.
Ohh FF14 is the MMO right? I lose track of all the numbers haha. Did they fix it? I heard it had a lot of issues when it came out.

Yeah I've never played those games, never played Sonic either. Or the Kingdom Hearts games haha. For me it was always Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, and Goldeneye as a kid.

Yeah 14 is the MMO razz When it originally came out apparently the game was so terrible that Square enix took the servers down and spent years remaking it. The end result is fantastic. The only issues the remake had was a choppy starting weekend, but it's fine other than that.

I have honestly never played any of those games although Mizu keeps telling me I need to play Zelda. (It's one of her favourite series.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:05 am
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Yeah 14 is the MMO razz When it originally came out apparently the game was so terrible that Square enix took the servers down and spent years remaking it. The end result is fantastic. The only issues the remake had was a choppy starting weekend, but it's fine other than that.

I have honestly never played any of those games although Mizu keeps telling me I need to play Zelda. (It's one of her favourite series.)

Majora's Mask is my favorite game of all time, hands down. Nothing has even come close to it for me.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:27 am
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Majora's Mask is my favorite game of all time, hands down. Nothing has even come close to it for me.

Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game ever!!!! And they just refuse to remake it.....All that teasing Nintendo does just makes me sad. :'(  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:56 pm
Mizuyuki Miyami
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game ever!!!! And they just refuse to remake it.....All that teasing Nintendo does just makes me sad. :'(

I don't want a reason to buy a new console though!!! gonk  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:06 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

By the way in case you were still interested they just released the Destiny beta for everyone who doesn't have a key.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17 pm
scuttlefish
Mizuyuki Miyami

Aren't they remaking it for the 3ds?  

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 pm
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Mizuyuki Miyami

I don't have one of those either. D: But I thought that was a hoax.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 pm
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Mizuyuki Miyami

I don't know....loads of people seem to think it's real....  

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 pm
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Mizuyuki Miyami

I don't know....loads of people seem to think it's real....

Wait are you talking about that moonfall thing from like a year ago? Or is there something else I haven't heard of?  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff