Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Madness (RPG)

Back to Guilds

Madness, Insanity and... Rpg's. Well okay, it's all Rpg's. Unless 1 of the members is actually insane, then maybe there is a little madness. 

Tags: Friends, Madness, Role Playing, Hang Out, Awesome 

Reply Closed Books RPG (active)
Closed Books RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:51 am
I suppose this is my chance to see if I can work with these people
And better yet, a test to see if I can trust Jay and
Conquest...

Olive began quickly setting up a sort of small, 3D maneuvering device with her hooked guns. It involved some gloves, wires and a small metal machine hooked to both of her sides.

"I wouldn't take Titans so lightly Jay.
I knew a guy just like you that got eaten in front of my eyes.
You need to be vigilant, fast and cautious or you'll die."

Olive untied the ribbon that was on her wrist and applied it to her hair to put it into a bun. And then without hesitation, she threw herself into the tree's with her 3d device and sat on the tallest branch.
"THERE IS TWO OF THEM! THEY'LL BE HERE IN UNDER A MINUTE!"

Abeline closed the book and stood up calmly.
"Crow, you may want to stay by me.
You've never seen a Titan, I wouldn't want you to get eaten..."

The thuds began becoming louder and louder and tree's could be heard falling as the two 6 meter Titans came rushing towards them.
Before they knew it, one was already in sight. The grin on its face grew wide and it's speed increased drastically when it saw them.

"HERE WE GO!!!" Olive screamed.
"DON'T GET GRABBED!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:48 am
Jay grinned devilishly. This'd be fun.
'So we hit the weak point or we outspeed the healing process, which isn't possible apparently. Cool.'
He immediately raised his gravitational potential energy and jumped, launching him up high and over the Titan's heads. Aiming quickly as a scope popped up he launched a quick barrage at their backs, specifically their necks, about 3 for each. If none of them hit, he was seriously getting rusty...
Hmm. Maybe Cherry and that paladin lady'd be back. Maybe that woman from the garden too. It was a shame he could only remember Cherry's name. Memories corrupted like data but as natural as day or night. If ever he found another shapeshifter, he knew he'd call him Morpheus. Less to do with the name, more with the 'morph' part.
He was getting distracted again. He hated when he did that.  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 pm
Crow cursed once with a word that had been long lost in time. The things seemed much smaller from the tree tops. Their auras were nearly as massive as the beings were themselves. It washed over Crow in a putrid wave that made her cringe. Watching Abeline closely, she scaled a tree not far from her with lightening speed.

She perched on a branch not far from the massive beings head. Crow carefully watched Abeline out of the corner of her cat like eyes. She wanted to observe everything now so she could do it herself later. If anything she had learned in her brief 23 years, it was to be patient and observe before attempting blindly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:44 pm
Given the relatively massive size differences, there were few ways that Jay's shots could miss.
Landing a fatal blow with bullets, though; that was a different matter entirely.
Likely he would wound them, but Conquest had no idea if the shots would take or heal.
He couldn't remember killing many with ranged weaponry... Well.
Without cheating, anyhow.

Jay's in the sky, Olive's in a tree waiting to... Loop quickly?
Yeah, that seems about right. Abeline's nearby, as she's a ground fighter, and that Crow lady's a little too close for comfort there.
It doesn't seem to have noticed her, but you never can tell with titans.

When the first came within about fifteen yards, Conquest's sword and sword arm flickered.
There rose a faint pair of thread-thin walls from either side of the first titan's left foot, extending from the Rider.
They faded after a moment.
As it put all of its weight on that foot, the ground in a long half-pipe strip slid backwards, causing the thing to fall face-first to the earth.
The nylledian began to walk forward, still barehanded. He may have been alert to the danger, as he was smiling.
His hands rested loosely at his sides, preparing to move...  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:19 am
Olive shook her head as she watched the small bullets impale the two necks.
"Bullets aren't enough Jay!
Blades and Cannons are most effective!"

Though Jay didn't successfully kill the Titans, he did get their attention. Before he knew it, a giant hand was looming over his body from the Titan who still stood up.

Olive swung from her tree and at an incredible speed, was able to swing around the Titan by latching onto and swinging from its arm. Once she was behind it, flipped around and latched her hooks onto it's neck. It only took a few more seconds for her to pull herself to it and swing three slices into the nape of it's neck with her two katana blades.

The Titan fell and immediately started decaying and Olive decided to let them finish of the other one. Quietly, she pressed the sides of the blades and they retracted into the handle. She stuck them onto the sides of her waist belt and watched carefully.

Hmmm...Conquest is a dirty fighter, that's a little troubling... Abeline is into that too, but I know I can trust her....

Abeline decided to start helping with the Titan who fell onto the ground. The moment he landed she summoned large chunks of ice to stick him to the ground.
She glanced at Crow.
"Remember Crow, the nape of the neck, that is their only weakness."
The Titan screamed and began struggling to lift the heavy blocks of ice so he could stand, but it was difficult. Especially as the ice slowly began to creep towards his face.

"Anyone who wants that one can have it." Abeline said smiling. She walked up to the Titan calmly. She was frighteningly unafraid of it as she walked just a few feet from its face.
"I'd suggest someone hurry before he figures out he can eat me from here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:41 am
'Noted now!' Jay replied, landing then jumping over to the iced one (heh, death joke) and swinging the scythe blade straight into the back of the other one's neck. It should kill it... right?
'Thanks for killing the other one, by the way. Appreciate it.'  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:42 pm
A strange intrigue enticed Crow. She pounced off her branch like a cat and landed perfectly perched on the trunk of another tree about ten feet away. She hung with her head towards the ground, neck craned up as she watched the ice take over the Titan. She hadn't really seen magic of this or strength before. Mages were just sort of figuring out they could wield powers and magic when she was alive. She sprung to the ground, losing interest in the Titan Jay had been attacking, figuring he could handle it.

Crow was in a sort of primal observance. She was crouched on all fours and slowly slunk to the head of the trapped Titan. Taking in its awful spirit, chaos consumed her lungs. Panic, fear, and the characteristic, ever consuming hunger that she had expected. Crow snorted, exhaling the breath and straightening to her feet. She held her scythe in her left hand and shoved it beneath the creatures head, like a spatula. The massive blade rested on the back of its neck.

"Here is where you must strike, yes? Then the beast falls?" She asked, looking up at Abeline with her curious emerald eyes.

She gave a slight nod to herself and angled the blade into the back of its neck. It burst from the other side, stabbing into the ice.

"Does not seem too hard." Crow shrugged, yanking her weapon back out without a single cringe or flinch. She smeared the blood off of her weapon and onto the ground. "But maybe it is because I didn't have to wrestle with it."

She gave a small burly laugh, her thick accent even apparent in her chuckle. Crow turned her attention to the other fight happening.

"Tell me," she said. "Where do these evil beings come from? They did not exist in my time. I do not sense them to think like us, and yet they look like us."

A severely perplexed expression tainted Crow's face and was even evident past the thick crimson war paint coating her skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 pm
Conquest's smirk didn't leave his face as their targets fell.
He was actually rather glad he hadn't had to kill the thing himself.
Always nice to know your squad-mates were competent. Crow didn't look like she'd ever faced something like this, but she had the right idea after seeing it once.
Jay seemed scatterbrained, but skilled enough. Used to more vulnerable targets, though.
Olive was no surprise, neither was Abeline. He'd heard of the former, and helped train the latter.

Turning his nondescript eyes to Crow, he shrugged.
The Nylledian man had unbelted his robe, retying it over his chest like a cloak.
Under it, he wore something akin to a white sneaking suit.
No point in limiting his own movement when he might be facing something a bit more interesting soon...
"Yeah, it's kind of a pain when you have to play fair with these things.
They've got all the advantages, they never stop on their own, they're mortalkind's natural enemy, blahdy-blahdy-blah. That sort of thing.
Those were a couple of the smaller ones, though. And less dangerous.
Sometimes, you come across one or two that are intelligent, or manage some crazy ability.
Those are the really satisfying targets."

He stepped lightly around the rapidly decaying humanoid, examining it, making sure.
Honestly, he didn't care much where they came from. The Rider didn't especially hate many things, but titans were right near the top of that short list.
Making jokes at their expense was endlessly amusing.
"Don't rightly know where they come from. As long as I can keep beating 'em, I don't really care.
They're a nice diversion while I'm waiting for the Other Three to show up."  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:59 pm
Abeline smiled.
"Exactly dear.
But don't get too relaxed over these creatures.
It's like how Sc- ... Conquest mentions. There are varients and the most dangerous ones are the intelligent ones. If you include all planets combined, billions of people have died from these creatures, they are nothing to relax about."

"Damn right." Commented Olive, as she kicked one of the decomposing bodies.
"And it's not fun being eaten either. I've been inside those things before, it's horrible. You'll die in minutes from that heat or acid if you don't get out. It's a painful death...
I wish we did know where they came from, but we don't. And Blue's got nothing written down about it... I think she's dead..."

Olive looked over and nodded at Jay. "It's no problem. Just try to be more careful, yeah? I'm guessing you've killed a lot of people in your life, Titans aren't really the same, so just remember that next time."
The witch moved her hair out of her eyes walked to Abeline.

"So your highness, where are we headed now?
I saw a town a few miles west I think. Could go there for food and advice, then get going to wherever the book tell us..."

Abeline shrugged.
"Well, I vote to go get stocked up at the town. The canyon is not only far away, but I don't think it's near any civilization. Might want to stop by the town to get supplies and then I'll fly us there.
Sound fair everyone?"

"Alrighty..." Olive commented.

Ah the poor hero's. How soon they will realize the chaos of the world around them...
Elizabeth, my love, fetch the red wine.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:03 pm
'You know what'd be cool but bad? The past versions of those Titans popping up and us having to kill them, causing ourselves a little bit of a time conundrum,' Jay replied, grinning and apparently forgetting about before. Back of the neck, just like an execution, with these lot.  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:29 pm
"I do not understand what more you need to stock. Everything you desire is right in front of your faces." Crow said, making a small gesture towards the forest. She seemed to be a very physical talker, seeing that she would often speak with her hands or some other form of social movements. Crow grinned at the group.

"Forgive my old soul. I do not know what you require in this new world." She clarified after a moment, tossing in a shrug. "I would love to see what tribes have evolved into, anyways. Even if I do not need any supplies, curiosity has always been a weakness of mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:30 pm
He nodded, then turning his gaze back to Crow.
"Certain supplies don't grow in nature, and we don't have the tools to make 'em.
I need a proper ranged weapon, for instance.
Can only do so much with a few blades..."

With a shrug, he started off towards the indicated town.
While the Rider hated titans, and loved to take them out, they were fairly linear foes.
Conquest, after several decades of amusing himself doing little else, was bored of them.
Good sense and experience (which had kept him functional all this time) told him that this excessive practice was only useful until he met a different form or class of enemy.
His nature as the White Rider, on the other hand, lent itself to different reasons.

Honestly, this new campaign was nearly more than he could take.
The urge to go forth and simply conquer whatever lay before him was difficult to keep in check.
He would need to strive for efficiency in the conflicts to come, otherwise he'd find himself toying with his prey without thinking about it.
...I really hope that Strife's wound up nearby.
Starting to miss my horse already, I am.

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:12 am
Jay just yawned and said, 'May as well. We might need things that the town provides that the wilderness don't.'
He swung his gunscythe back into his holster and sighed,' So, we go or no go, bro?'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:37 pm
The small trip to the town was a short one.
Olive had not been lying when she said it was nearby.
It only took them fifteen minutes to walk there.
Of course, instantly, they would notice something was a little off about the town.

Abeline came to a halt once they were in the middle of the small towns streets.
The buildings... the people. Something was off about them. A lot of the people seemed to be wearing a styles of clothing from very different Era's. Crow would notice one or two people who had the same style as her, as well. Not only that but, there was also an unusual mix of Oravians, Nyllednians, Scathians and Embers here.

Perhaps the most noticeable thing though, was only seen through Conquest's eyes.
The family that Scath had once belonged to was here. Or at least...Just the eldest brother of the family. He was in plain sight, looking straight at them. Though...He didn't seem to recognize Scath/Conquest.
Besides that though, both Conquest and Jay may notice about half of the hiding Ebony Knights hiding around the village. For some reason, this place was heavily guarded.

"Huh... This is pretty weird for Redatella...
Most other races don't visit here often..." Commented Olive.
"Whatever though. How about I go fetch the water and food. You guys look for whatever else you think we might need. If anyone want's to come with me, feel free."
Olive started on her way. She wasn't one to wait for people, especially if she wasn't walking very fast and not very far. In fact, she simply went to a stall, just on their left and started

"I'll go search for medical supplies. Would anyone like to join me?" Said Abeline.  

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:49 am
Jay was quiet, pulling up a scarf he had so it hid most of his face. The knights would be a pain for him - assassins wouldn't exactly be welcome anywhere besides their own areas.
'Conquestadore, you see them too?' he muttered to him. He didn't like it... not one bit. And he usually kept his likes up for interpretation.  
Closed Books RPG (active)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff