Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:55 pm
Here you go!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:22 pm
I have (hopefully) consistently functional internet again! *waves little flags*

Added a few things, replied to a few things, and will do more whenever I happen to wake up. biggrin  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:21 pm
Some roleplay between Amagada and 'tanai? ouo

Agatanai was rolled as a seer so that should add some more plots, maybe. ouo

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:21 am
I would like that! 4laugh  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:22 pm
Figured I'd actually offer some stuff besides my original one. <3 This is just a general list of stupid offers I thought I'd throw at you. c:

Aasimah is open for any sort of interaction in the Burkuteshti. She'd probably be most likely seen if either of yours required a sort of medical aid to keep a new wound from festering. Gotta keep those scars looking nice~ I'm finally getting around to really fleshing her and her mom's relationship out so getting her some interaction would be super awesome.

Potential fling/mate for Akhtar-ata. I'm pretty sure my pack has been offered already but Endymion has been open for a while now. c: I was thinking of just doing a self-breeding with one of my other lady WDs, but I'd much rather an actual interaction. He of course comes from the starry nocturnal pack so he'd have something in common~ He's gooot...three RPs I think if that matter at all, but his personality is still up for some molding.

An open offer, Bannie is out in the rogue lands looking for a potential male to sire her cubs. She's super jealous that her sister had kids before her but Mkali didn't have that many so she's hoping to show her up and have a larger, stronger litter then her. She's super competitive and stubborn to boot; I suppose that's what happens when determination is your dad. Sooo, she's open for fights, interaction and if you're interested, a fling. She's got her 5 RPs too. c:

I have several Firekin who could use some interaction.

Bonelanders ahoy!

My PB is definitely open to you. c: I've got a number of PLers in there, a few Ela and others if you're interested in general interaction or see anyone who catches your eye.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 am
Quaji
Figured I'd actually offer some stuff besides my original one. <3 This is just a general list of stupid offers I thought I'd throw at you. c:

Aasimah is open for any sort of interaction in the Burkuteshti. She'd probably be most likely seen if either of yours required a sort of medical aid to keep a new wound from festering. Gotta keep those scars looking nice~ I'm finally getting around to really fleshing her and her mom's relationship out so getting her some interaction would be super awesome.

Potential fling/mate for Akhtar-ata. I'm pretty sure my pack has been offered already but Endymion has been open for a while now. c: I was thinking of just doing a self-breeding with one of my other lady WDs, but I'd much rather an actual interaction. He of course comes from the starry nocturnal pack so he'd have something in common~ He's gooot...three RPs I think if that matter at all, but his personality is still up for some molding.

An open offer, Bannie is out in the rogue lands looking for a potential male to sire her cubs. She's super jealous that her sister had kids before her but Mkali didn't have that many so she's hoping to show her up and have a larger, stronger litter then her. She's super competitive and stubborn to boot; I suppose that's what happens when determination is your dad. Sooo, she's open for fights, interaction and if you're interested, a fling. She's got her 5 RPs too. c:

I have several Firekin who could use some interaction.

Bonelanders ahoy!

My PB is definitely open to you. c: I've got a number of PLers in there, a few Ela and others if you're interested in general interaction or see anyone who catches your eye.

*hoards all the offers*

I would looove RP with Aasimah. With Asil or Tolu (or both, but separately), whichever you prefer!

I'd definitely be up for Akh to meet Endymion and see how they get along! And she can learn about the pack, etc. that way.

As for encounters for Bannie, maybe Yehl? Yehl could try to kill-steal or some such thing and they could have it out, or possibly even end up getting along at the end of it, depending on how Bannie takes it. Nightkin might also be interesting; he's getting increasingly itchy-footed and discontent thanks to having Al-Ha for a dad, but is also pretty passive and non-confrontational. He is technically fling material if you like him, but doesn't have any RPs. XD

Firekin! biggrin I'd love interaction for Nisi, whichever of yours you prefer! I also have Hewa, who's a grumpy old middle-aged traditionalist lady, and Chaka, who's pretty much a b***h.

Kha-t or Thula with either of your Bonelanders would be fantastic! n.n Again, whatever combination most appeals to you.

*browses happily* <33  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:25 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:48 pm
Meepfur

I have a potential fling for Al-Ha? If you want to, that is. She still needs some RP, but maybe you'd fancy some cubs between him and Chilali? If not, that's alright, just thought I'd throw it out there. c:

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:45 am
Meepfur

Haha I kept trying to offer you things waaaay too closely related -runs- AHEM. ANYWAYS.

Mpenda for Ataullah, maybe? Shamelessly just throwing out that they'd make really cute pink and purple babies. AHEM. Mpenda is completely full of himself, not good at hiding that fact and kind of a jerk. He's more likely to be really nice to you or at least suck up if he thinks you're attractive. He seriously thinks the world of himself, and will brag all day about it. So he's not really an easy to like character but I figured I'd see.

AND FOR AL-HA CAUSE WHO DOENS'T LOVE AL-HA??

Kuwili is out on her pilgrimage! So she's learning a lot about herself, but mostly she's trying to teach herself how to be more serious. She's a sily goon though and had a horribly playful steak in her.

Uhai is my sweetheart. I literally just want a cub from her before she probably passes on ICly, not going to lie. -runs- She's had one litter but they're all grown. I think even now she pines for Hakan, a love that slipped right through her paws and she never saw after her pilgrimage. Al-Ha's coloring would definitely be a reminder for her. derrp.

uuuh I probably had some other things to throw at you but this is probably good for now XD

I also wanted to check in with you, did you still want to do that whole poly thing? I don't think Atilla or Imre have actually met Mraruasanda yet but yeah... XD I also don't know if you found something different from her / etc. Just lemme know, I am all about RPing Atilla. -runs-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:25 pm
Hoarding Al-Ha offers for now while I accumulate RPs. Keep them coming, huuu.

Lethrossen

omg yes Mpenda. I love his colors always!

And still yes to poly thing!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 pm
Meepfur

Haha, I have to get their RP count up so once Al-Ha is ready if either appeals to you I will be ready cool

Yaaaay biggrin I will work on getting A mpenda/ataullah thread up tonight as well as work on getting his RP count up XD

I will also get a thread up for Mrar, both of these threads obviously take all the time you need to reply to them heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:15 pm
Eeexcellent. biggrin I will probably end up being lazy and use staff credits for Ataullah, but maybe not. WE WILL SEE.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:15 pm
>W> For Al-Ha flings?
User Image

She's a spitfire and loves adventure, although her 'adventure' to some might seem a bit dangerous. Eager to explore and always up for a challenge! She's going to the Jedi pride once it's up and running and has her siblings and mother there with her as well. Big happy family.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:21 pm
Offering any of these ladies for Al-Hal. Pick one, two, whatevs. XD (Or none if you don't like any, needless to say.)

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

In order they are PLer, rogue, PLer, Schnee. They have between 0 - 3 RPs.

Meepfur

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm
Hmmmm so I would love to attempt more Al-Ha blood in Tianxia but...I forgot a lot of Demani's bloodline. *weep* Was it Aris-mounties or oooold swamp? @_@;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A criminal who indulges with the whims of some of the males in the pride...she takes care to not get pregnant but it would be interesting if she suddenly was... X3 As she's got two silly suitors who would probably fight over her again.

Or her, who will probably end up in North house. A bit like Pandora but se's much more honest about it...and at least she's not a criminal! My, my.

Anyway, I would be happy to use my credits for it. X3 No rush. <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces