Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Unfamiliarity (Ruth and Andrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:35 am
Ruth would have done something akin to a table flip while gleefully grinning, knowing the boil's aversion to liquids. Blonde on the other hand... she stood up and walked away. Returning silently after a few moments with a new spoon. With oxymoronic sheepish defiance, she continued to eat the gray gunk.

She did, however, get a charred chunk and scribble: Thank you.

Ruth kept her gaze down, as if focusing all her attention on finishing the meal he'd paid for. What? It didn't do to waste it, per Blonde's persona at least.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:46 am
She left. For a moment he sat in shock, he should have figured she would leave. But she was back... thanking him?

"For what? Turning you into a fainting sheep? Are you sure you aren't a human here in disguise? You act terrified like one." his tone turned to one that might suggest he was teasing. Or maybe he was just flat out being a jerk who could tell?

Huni Pi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:58 am
Ruth wanted to throw her head back and laugh at the accusation masquerading as a joke. Her? A human? It was high praise for a Paranoia Agent but she was certain he didn't mean it that way. Instead, she continued doodling on the table. This time it was an open mouth with two large HA!s coming out of it before crossing it out.

Figure that one out, she inwardly grinned to herself while placing her writing hand back on her lap. The gray gunk was slowly shrinking in size.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:09 am
He response caused him to fold his wings and pin them to his sides just for a moment as he snorted. "Well I thought it was funny." This one had no sense of humor. He dig into the rest of his food shoving it into his mouth too fast to actually taste it.

"I see you found something to talk to me with though. I like it a little better, seeing as I'm not a mind reader. Sad I know, you would think someone as awesome as me would be." he spread his wings back out pretending to flex a bit.

Huni Pi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 am
Ruth was mostly confused. She had just thanked him for not laughing at her fall and here he was admitting he thought it was funny. This did not sound like the boil who punched her in Wonderland because of a fake marriage that didn't really mean anything but friends celebrating their friendship. And getting an obnoxious card-ability.

Blonde just gave him a small smile but kept her current pace of eating. She did point at him, then the door, and drew a question mark in the air.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:44 am
"Yeah I guess I'm about ready to go." Would they split off from there? Would he see her again? Probably. He didn't ask at the moment. He would just let whatever happen, happen.

He had hijacked her after all. Maybe he could label her in the target to annoy on occasion category. She seemed able to survive it without trying to drown him or panic. Yes.

Huni Pi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash