Kara Asumie

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Tsuki Sachi
Soquili's Uncert: UNCERT
What soquili you are offering for: Anjanas
Personality: --I haven't RPed him a lot to settle down on his personality--
But he is a loyal soul and once he befriends someone then they are always a friend that he will go out of his way to help. His family means the world to him.
Mate or Fling: Fling
RP, plot, or looks only?: Plot or background or RP

Plot ideas: No not really. But he has flutter blood. He isn't a pure blood though but still pretty to look at.
Slots available: 4/4
Anything else I should know about the offer?: No open slots in Raffles or in MCCL right now but plotting and background stories are fun.
mindsend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:18 pm
Kara Asumie
User Image
But he is a loyal soul and once he befriends someone then they are always a friend that he will go out of his way to help. His family means the world to him.

Plot ideas: No not really. But he has flutter blood. He isn't a pure blood though but still pretty to look at.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: No open slots in Raffles or in MCCL right now but plotting and background stories are fun.
mindsend

haha As long as he can canonly shrink like a flutter he's fine and able to be on the list of potential suiters. As I told Kamiki I'm waiting a little bit with Her since it IS just the one slot and she's been pretty well loved by people, so I want to give people a chance to notice her and apply. Originally it was just pure flutters, but with a fix of the Rp guidebook to return to old standards its loosened up quite a bit and now mainly just depends on whether a stallion can shrink or not since its the rule of her parents kingdom.  

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kara Asumie

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:34 pm
mindsend
Kara Asumie
User Image

mindsend

haha As long as he can canonly shrink like a flutter he's fine and able to be on the list of potential suiters. As I told Kamiki I'm waiting a little bit with Her since it IS just the one slot and she's been pretty well loved by people, so I want to give people a chance to notice her and apply. Originally it was just pure flutters, but with a fix of the Rp guidebook to return to old standards its loosened up quite a bit and now mainly just depends on whether a stallion can shrink or not since its the rule of her parents kingdom.
Yea he can shrink. lol And that is fine. She is so pretty so fish in all the stallies and pick the one you like the best.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Strawberry Daiquiri
Soquili's Uncert: x
What soquili you are offering for: Mezzo Amachi
Personality:
Daiquiri is well... a goof ball. A child at heart, she's just a gregarious mare that likes to bask in the sunlight, meet new people and chew everyone's ear off by asking repetitive questions to intentionally get on everyone's nerves. She loves to go on adventures and laugh at her own corny jokes even though no one else is laughing along with her. Daiquiri does not take things seriously and lives in the now. She feels that life is too short and precious to take things seriously and be uptight about it; she feels that one should just relax and have as much fun as they can while it lasts.
Mate or Fling: Fling.
RP, plot, or looks only?: Perhaps a little plotting though, I'm going to say it's just more for looks.

Plot ideas: No, none at the moment.
Slots available: 03/04
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nope. <3

Mindsend

C o w b o y P e e p

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:11 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Lapointe
Personality: Lapointe is a very frustrated individual. He wants to be like his father, a roguish and dashing warrior, but he was born with a flutter's small stature. He considers himself far too small to be anyone's vision of a knight in shining armor, let alone a match for something like a kalona. He wants some way to make himself stand out and make his father proud of him but he has yet to find it.
RP, plot, or looks only?: Plot, and possibly RP if we have time!

Plot ideas: I think it might be really valuable for Lapointe to learn a little more about flutter culture. Right now, he really isn't happy about his flutter heritage. He tries to distance himself from typically flutter activities like shrinking and feeding from flowers, because flutters seem weak and frivolous to him. A lot of this is that he hasn't actually known a lot of flutters outside his family, so he's letting his personal stereotypes of them dictate what he thinks flutters are capable of.

It'd be great if he could meet Anjanas and find someone proud of their flutter bloodline, someone who could maybe explain to him why he should be proud to be half-flutter rather than just embarrassed.
Slots available: 5/5
Anything else I should know about the offer?: He can shrink!
mindsend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:16 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Sayoko
Personality:
A gentle soul, she is tranquil and is rather soft spoken, and she doesn’t get annoyed easily anymore. This mare has a healer’s spirit, she cares a great deal for others and if someone is upset or hurt, she wants to try and fix it instantly, benign situation or not. She takes other’s feelings into contemplation before she voices a word; she hardly ever tries to upset anyone. If someone did ask her for honesty, she wouldn’t sugar coat it because in her mind, the truth is the truth, there is no other form. Yoko loves to talk to others, learn about them and make new friends. She loves nature and the night; she could watch the stars for hours. The echoes of nature; the crickets chirping and the birds singing; it appeases her and gives her a large amount of harmony when she is standing somewhere quiet. When she is alone at night, she loves to dance with the fireflies and hum her own little melodies. However, she isn’t perfect, no one really is; she does still have a selfish streak but it has toned down a lot. Yoko only really gets selfish when it comes to people she cares about, if they spend time with someone else, she does get jealous but she is trying to deal with it the best that she can. She is a little independent and will stand up for herself when worse comes to worse but she really just wants her better half, someone to accept her for who she really is and at the same time someone who can defend her and be there for her when she needs it.
RP, plot, or looks only?: rp or plot

Plot ideas: She loves to find rare treasures and in her quest to obtain a lot of rare treasures she hears about him. She seeks him out and asks him to help her find the rarest treasure. It could even lead to seeking help from a mer soq since the new map has been implemented if wanted. We can discuss/I'd like to discuss it because I've had a lot of ideas dealing with the treasure plot she has for her. It could also lead to other plots too which is always fun biggrin
Slots available: 5/5 - she has max stats
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nothing comes to mind
mindsend

I'm not sure how she'd work with him as a couple since someone so soft spoken and mild might end up just getting brotherly feelings from him. HOWEVER I'd still like to RP with you between them and perhaps work at seeing if I have or will be having soon a stallion that would work with her personality wise, though not in a point where I'd ask you to old on to me: I know if I dont have one that fits not posted already in my pile of singles I'm looking over to work on adding, it will be a little while before I actually have a guy planned that works. (though Xaa'nar might work. *looks at him* Originally I planned on breeding him in a fling with one of my own ponies before finding him a partner but the co-conspirator of the plots has been MIA so I haven't been able to actually do the 'raid on the flock' plot, and really, all it'd mean if I did it was that no babies were made since the flock doesnt keep lifemated stallions so it depends on how they'd work. I'll work on posting his stuff up soon so you can look him over and see if he works.)

C o w b o y P e e p
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Strawberry Daiquiri
Soquili's Uncert: x
Personality:
Daiquiri is well... a goof ball. A child at heart, she's just a gregarious mare that likes to bask in the sunlight, meet new people and chew everyone's ear off by asking repetitive questions to intentionally get on everyone's nerves. She loves to go on adventures and laugh at her own corny jokes even though no one else is laughing along with her. Daiquiri does not take things seriously and lives in the now. She feels that life is too short and precious to take things seriously and be uptight about it; she feels that one should just relax and have as much fun as they can while it lasts.
Mate or Fling: Fling.
RP, plot, or looks only?: Perhaps a little plotting though, I'm going to say it's just more for looks.

Plot ideas: No, none at the moment.
Slots available: 03/04
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nope. <3

Mindsend

Meanwhile, Daiquiri would work for him -- her sort of childlike wonder and curiosity and corny jokes would make him smile and get drawn in, and since he does work fairly often he'd enjoy the relaxation as well. (plus, He tells me he thinks she looks adorably dainty so I guess He as a thing for Cerynei mares I didn't know about since he's drawn to the ears tail and hooves as part of the look.)  

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:28 pm
Xaa'nar added!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:30 pm
mindsend
Niyaru Delacroix
User Image
Personality:
A gentle soul, she is tranquil and is rather soft spoken, and she doesn’t get annoyed easily anymore. This mare has a healer’s spirit, she cares a great deal for others and if someone is upset or hurt, she wants to try and fix it instantly, benign situation or not. She takes other’s feelings into contemplation before she voices a word; she hardly ever tries to upset anyone. If someone did ask her for honesty, she wouldn’t sugar coat it because in her mind, the truth is the truth, there is no other form. Yoko loves to talk to others, learn about them and make new friends. She loves nature and the night; she could watch the stars for hours. The echoes of nature; the crickets chirping and the birds singing; it appeases her and gives her a large amount of harmony when she is standing somewhere quiet. When she is alone at night, she loves to dance with the fireflies and hum her own little melodies. However, she isn’t perfect, no one really is; she does still have a selfish streak but it has toned down a lot. Yoko only really gets selfish when it comes to people she cares about, if they spend time with someone else, she does get jealous but she is trying to deal with it the best that she can. She is a little independent and will stand up for herself when worse comes to worse but she really just wants her better half, someone to accept her for who she really is and at the same time someone who can defend her and be there for her when she needs it.

Plot ideas: She loves to find rare treasures and in her quest to obtain a lot of rare treasures she hears about him. She seeks him out and asks him to help her find the rarest treasure. It could even lead to seeking help from a mer soq since the new map has been implemented if wanted. We can discuss/I'd like to discuss it because I've had a lot of ideas dealing with the treasure plot she has for her. It could also lead to other plots too which is always fun biggrin
mindsend

I'm not sure how she'd work with him as a couple since someone so soft spoken and mild might end up just getting brotherly feelings from him. HOWEVER I'd still like to RP with you between them and perhaps work at seeing if I have or will be having soon a stallion that would work with her personality wise, though not in a point where I'd ask you to old on to me: I know if I dont have one that fits not posted already in my pile of singles I'm looking over to work on adding, it will be a little while before I actually have a guy planned that works. (though Xaa'nar might work. *looks at him* Originally I planned on breeding him in a fling with one of my own ponies before finding him a partner but the co-conspirator of the plots has been MIA so I haven't been able to actually do the 'raid on the flock' plot, and really, all it'd mean if I did it was that no babies were made since the flock doesnt keep lifemated stallions so it depends on how they'd work. I'll work on posting his stuff up soon so you can look him over and see if he works.)

We can discuss it more when you get back if you'd like? ^^ I'm up for rp as well to see how it works out but we can discuss it all and work things out.  

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:46 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
mindsend
Niyaru Delacroix
User Image
Personality:

mindsend

We can discuss it more when you get back if you'd like? ^^ I'm up for rp as well to see how it works out as well but we can discuss and work things out.

sounds like a plan! I got Xaa'nar posted up if you wanna look him over and we can rp them when I get back. I dont get too much time to rp here  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:53 pm
mindsend
Niyaru Delacroix
mindsend
Niyaru Delacroix
User Image
Personality:

mindsend

We can discuss it more when you get back if you'd like? ^^ I'm up for rp as well to see how it works out as well but we can discuss and work things out.

sounds like a plan! I got Xaa'nar posted up if you wanna look him over and we can rp them when I get back. I dont get too much time to rp here
Yeah it sounds good to me, I prefer aim but if it isn't good then I will do skype and then guild.  

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:26 pm
mindsend

User Image
Soquili’s Name: Mola
Offering for: Cephy o'Pod
What soquili you are offering for:
Personality: Mola is laid back and never in a hurry, well unless something carnivorous is on his tail. He enjoys beautiful things and places and likes to seek them out so he can sit and watch. He's a listener and watcher by nature but has no problem with conversation if the conversee is interesting in some way. He's a flatterer, but not in a dishonest way.
Mate or Fling: Depends on how they like each other. I'm okay with even if they don't work and are just friends.
RP, plot, or looks only?: My life is not conducive currently to hard-core RP but I like background plotting and will RP out a scene or two or three to prove a pair works. I do not want to throw Mola at anything just for the looks. It may be the first thing he sees, but it's not what he will base his decisions on.

Plot ideas: Mola gets curious, gets too close to shore and ends up in tidal pool. Probably a fairly large one. Cephy might find him just watching the creatures in the pool around him and waiting.
Slots available: All
Anything else I should know about the offer?: I dunno why, but I really want to lovemate Mola. Either to a none compatible breed or a male mer. Probably because Mola sees beauty in all things (actually probably all things that aren't gonna eat him), regardless of gender or species.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image
Soquili’s Name: проказник 'Prokaz'
Personality: He really is a sweet guy. Very charming and knows how to talk is way into keeping you company for the evening~ Prokaz is out to meet as many lovely Soquili as he can. He and his twin wound up in the Kawani lands by accident and both have been enjoying it ever since. Though Prokaz might be enjoying it a bit differently then his twin. He's sort of a wonderer, liking to see as much of the land as he can, though he'll find his way back to Volshy frequently. They are, after all, the only family they have. She is the only one he is utterly loyal to. Though he keeps his lecherous nature hidden from her. But hey! If you're looking to have a good time, Prokaz is the stallion to call! And you don't even have to worry about him turning into that stage three clinger~ He has no desire to settle down with a single mare or stallion. One can go so far as to say he's intimidated by relationships and the idea of starting a new family.
RP, plot, or looks only?: Any

Plot ideas: Prokaz has no desire to be stuck in a 'relationship', but he likes to meet all the pretty mares (and stallions)! If he came across Anjanas and tried to flirt with her - usually with the intention of a 'one night stand' sort of thing in mind - and discovered she was willing for her own reasons, he'd not ask questions at all. And she'd not have to make up any sort of excuses as to why she wanted foals. Heck, she'd not even have to tell him really! He's sort of afraid of the idea of foals right now, and he wouldn't demand to stick around or have them stay with him. So she could essentially send all foals back to her family and not worry about an angry father figure trying to seek out where her family lives!
Slots available: 3/4
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Just that he wouldn't want to stick around and raise the foals, and would be happy to let Anjanas send them to her family herd to be taken care of!

mindsend

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

-MoomoolatteCha-

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Evangeline
Offering for: Lovemate for Pacha
What soquili you are offering for: Pacha
Personality: She's very quiet.Eva talks monotone and doesn't have much emotion.Only a couple soquili have ever had her break out of her shell,but soon after they left and never returned,she went back to her old ways.Eva will do anything to make anyone happy,do whatever they say.

In Eva's past,She can't remember the attack but everyone had her believe that her mate murdered her family and tried to kill her.Tis the reason for all the blood markings all over her body.
Mate or Fling: Lovemate
RP, plot, or looks only?: Roleplay and Plot

Plot ideas: None at the moment.
Slots available: All 5
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Has had quite a few interest,but they have easily moved on. Eva may be a bit hard to get into at first because she really doesn't like to talk about herself or her past.
mindsend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:19 pm
Teh Roarie
mindsend

User Image
Soquili’s Name: Mola
Offering for: Cephy o'Pod
What soquili you are offering for:
Personality: Mola is laid back and never in a hurry, well unless something carnivorous is on his tail. He enjoys beautiful things and places and likes to seek them out so he can sit and watch. He's a listener and watcher by nature but has no problem with conversation if the conversee is interesting in some way. He's a flatterer, but not in a dishonest way.
Mate or Fling: Depends on how they like each other. I'm okay with even if they don't work and are just friends.
RP, plot, or looks only?: My life is not conducive currently to hard-core RP but I like background plotting and will RP out a scene or two or three to prove a pair works. I do not want to throw Mola at anything just for the looks. It may be the first thing he sees, but it's not what he will base his decisions on.

Plot ideas: Mola gets curious, gets too close to shore and ends up in tidal pool. Probably a fairly large one. Cephy might find him just watching the creatures in the pool around him and waiting.
Slots available: All
Anything else I should know about the offer?: I dunno why, but I really want to lovemate Mola. Either to a none compatible breed or a male mer. Probably because Mola sees beauty in all things (actually probably all things that aren't gonna eat him), regardless of gender or species.

I'm up for some mild rp of their encounter to see how they click! I dont really have a lot of time for it while here in Ecuador on vacation BUT it is a possibility to get them all lined up to reply to once home.  

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:12 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Evangeline
Offering for: Lovemate for Pacha
What soquili you are offering for: Pacha
Personality: She's very quiet.Eva talks monotone and doesn't have much emotion.Only a couple soquili have ever had her break out of her shell,but soon after they left and never returned,she went back to her old ways.Eva will do anything to make anyone happy,do whatever they say.

In Eva's past,She can't remember the attack but everyone had her believe that her mate murdered her family and tried to kill her.Tis the reason for all the blood markings all over her body.
Mate or Fling: Lovemate
RP, plot, or looks only?: Roleplay and Plot

Plot ideas: None at the moment.
Slots available: All 5
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Has had quite a few interest,but they have easily moved on. Eva may be a bit hard to get into at first because she really doesn't like to talk about herself or her past.
mindsend

I would love to do some rp to see how they click. Since Pacha herself is shy around a LOT of people, unless they are in need of some sort of help, perhaps something could have happened to either isolate the two of them together for a while (sudden thunderstorm forcing them to take shelter in a cave together that lasts for a day or so) and/or Eva needing some sort of care: though the blood-like/bloody markings would likely spurr Pacha to try and help (though if told they're markings she'd likely squeak an awknowledgement and hide as much as she can behind her short bangs lol! Poor little things so shy sometimes.)  
Mindsend's Plotpagess Only

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff