Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:12 am
Col.Beowulf

Sasha gave a low growl as soon as she heard someone entering the cave but dropped it to a quieter sound when she saw who it was. She looked over the whale a moment then flicked her tongue over the eggs to check their temperature. Since they were starting to get a bit cool, she let loose a small and carefully controlled tendril of flames over the rocks surrounding them to bring their temperature back up.

That done, she finally moved closer to Cedric and looked over the offering, "A deer would have sufficed, you know..." she told him softly then finally got her instincts back under control and leaned in to nuzzle him a bit, "But thank you anyway," she added with a soft purr.

She still managed to be standing between him and the clutch, though, with her tail moving over the eggs slowly and protectively.

She did catch his thoughts on the eggs and licked him across the nose, "And don't think too much about the colors of the shells. That holds nothing on what kind of dragon they'll be. Ebony's clutch held plenty of dark-shelled eggs but none of the clutch carried any of her shadow abilities," she pointed out to him.

She hesitated a moment more then moved on past him to start eating, finally allowing him full access to the eggs. Thankfully, she'd started creating the egg chamber the moment she'd learned of the impending clutch, so she could eat the meal in the main room of their cavern. Once the eggs hatched, they'd need to start making rooms for each of the hatchlings. But they still had a bit of time for that...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:18 am
Red Gypsy

He just crouched a little watching the eggs carefully before standing again to spin his mate around and kiss her deep and fully reminding her a little he was her alpha. He sliced off a bit of the meat and spit roasted it on his claws thoughtfully.

"Do you think any of them will inherit my angel abilities? Or is that impossible to pass down? I'm just worried...with Memphis resurfacing on Vampire Island..I cant let him ever find out I have a family. He will kill them. Sasha and if any of them get shadow abilities...he will be able to sense it."

He strokes her back slowly with his scaly hand sighing with contentment keeping an eye on his family and keeping his mate protectively under his watch.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:33 am
Col.Beowulf

Sasha gave a purring growl at the rough treatment, thoroughly enjoying it before she settled down to her own part of the meal. She thought on his worries then tilted her head as an idea occurred to her but pulled a chunk of meat from the whale and set it aside then took a few bites before she voiced the idea.

"Leave him a trail to follow... Make it a good trail, though... One that'll lead him over to the demon realm... As close to Gypsy as you can get... She's one of the best fighters I've ever seen... And the most beautiful... If nothing else, she can distract him for a while..." she suggested, knowing that he'd met Gypsy briefly at the meeting with Lao.

She turned her attention back to her meal, though, finding herself ravenously hungry. Laying the eggs and caring for them took alot of energy out of her, and the stress of protecting them took it's toll on her as well. So her current hunger shouldn't have been too surprising.

Though, as she glanced up at Cedric during her meal, she had to wonder if she might have a chance for them to visit the playroom they'd put in shortly after he'd moved in here with her...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:40 am
Red Gypsy

He leans towards her and roughly captures her lips in another kiss pulling her body towards him. He could sense she needed to unwind the stress of the past few months was eating at them both.

He opens her mouth and feeds her keeping her protectively in his arms and lap, almost force feeding her a little here and there to make sure she ate enough. Sasha was his and he was taking no chances with her safety or their clutch.

He thinks on it a moment. "I'll set about doing that later this week, I have more pressing priorities here at home first." He playfully sets a small warm trail of fire against her skin giving her the same thought he has in his mind.

"But..are you sure about our brood and my lineage? Can it be passed down or does it stop with me?" He traces his sharp claws playfully and possessively down the mark he had branded on her over her old mate. Showing for once and for all, showing the world that she was his mate and no one else.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:06 am
Col.Beowulf

Sasha gave a low growl at the treatment but knew it was his way, taking a silent thrill over the fact that he took such good care of her. He didn't just make sure that there was enough food, didn't just make sure she was protected. He also made sure that every need was met, even her need for him.

But she took his questions seriously as she moved away from him to check the eggs temperature and flamed the rocks around them again before she stepped back and turned to him, "There's no telling. But it's likely that at least one will carry your angelic powers. There are five of them, Cedric... Five eggs to carry your powers and mine... Five eggs in our first brood..." she told him, meeting his eyes.

Then she shifted to her human form, her ankle-length brown hair framing her with the light of the heated rocks behind her. She wore a simple sheath dress in a pale shimmering material that was partially sheer. She wanted to entice him, but not be blatant about it.

She glanced at the eggs over her shoulder then turned back to him with a small slightly shy smile, "We have two hours before they cool again..." she said softly, knowing that they both needed a little bit of time together.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:46 pm
Red Gypsy

"Think of it Sasha, we have children, five kids of our own." He smiles proudly at her and takes her into his arms looking over her body with such pride and love. He lets a low growl form in his throat looking over the way her dress fits her, shows off her curves and rises the blood in him.

He rakes his hands through her hair slowly enjoying the way it falls from his grasp and he smiles kissing her lips playfully before nipping at her neck along his brand. "Two hours you say? I know exactly how to spend them."

Cedric takes her hand and leads her to their playroom.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:34 am
Col.Beowulf
Timeskip done!

Sasha let out a soft laugh as he pulled her towards the playroom, a thrill moving through her at the prospect of what they'd be doing in there. She went willingly. More than that, she went eagerly, nearly dancing along behind him on her bare feet.

Behind them, the eggs would be safe. Not just with the fire surrounding them or the heated-to-glowing rocks. Sasha and Cedric had both laid magical protections around the room, hiding it from magical sight, premonitions, scent, heat vision, and anything else they could think of to prevent anyone ever finding the egg chamber.

The only thing the parents-to-be had to worry about was maintaining the temperature so the hatchlings would develop properly and hatch on time.

So they could take a bit of time for each other and renew their bond.

Thankfully, the playroom was soundproof as well...

Two hours later, Sasha emerged on shaky legs with a very pleased grin on her face. She shifted to her dragon form on the way into the egg chamber and let loose a bout of flame over the rocks edging the precious eggs, heating up the rocks to maintain the right temperature.

That done, she snagged the chunk of meat she'd set aside earlier and pulled it over by the eggs so that she could snack on it while curling around her treasured clutch. She was drowsy, but not sleepy yet. Cedric had made sure not to exhaust her this time, knowing she'd be worried about their children.

She laid there with a soft draconic purr emanating from her as she waited for Cedric to emerge from the playroom as well, loving to watch him move in any form....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:16 am
Red Gypsy

Cedric stretched as he walked out of the playroom, before fluidly flowing shapeshifting into his dragon from as well, he blew a puff of hot smoke over Sasha as a small subtle reminder of the last two hours before he lays his scaly head on her hindquarters.

He blinks a large golden eye at her and grins a wicked toothy grin as he folds his wings over them like a blanket. "My sweet, Hmm how are the children?"

He uses a claw and reaches over to snag a small chuck of meat that was cooked from earlier, he plays with it briefly before looking over at her more.

"I feel closer to you again. I miss that feeling." He playfully nips her haunches.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:10 am
Col.Beowulf

Alba Derosso

Sasha gave a grumbling croon at him, "The eggs are fine, Love..." she assured him softly and was about to say more when something caught her attention, turning her head towards the entrance of their cavern with her eyes narrowed. She went completely silent and shifted silently to place herself over the eggs with her wings spread protectively.

In the silence that followed, she tilted her head to one side and listened carefully. Then she heard it: the soft sounds of wingbeats in the air. The sounds were very distinctive as she listened for a few more moments.

"Two dragons... One sounds like Ebony..." she told Cedric in a soft whisper then guessed that the other dragon had to be Lao and turned to face her mate with a serious expression, "Be nice," she told him simply then moved fast to get the whale carcass into their food storage room deeper under the main cave system, suddenly finding herself feeling obsessed with cleaning their home up like a child expecting a parent over for the first time.

The comparison wasn't too far off, though. Lao and Ebony had become second parents to her when her father had gone but they'd never been to the spot she'd taken to calling home. So she was understandably nervous about this. Especially with her first clutch...

Ebony landed behind Lao and tilted her head at the entrance to the cavern Sasha and Cedric had made their home. After a moment, she raised her head to catch the air and moved up next to Lao to nuzzle him briefly, "I have a feeling that we should wait for them out here..." she said softly, "Something's changed in the scent here..." she cautioned him, not quite sure what the change meant. But at least they wouldn't have to wait for long to find out...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:43 pm
Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

Cedric soon noticed the shift in the air and the wing-beats, he frowns slowly not knowing anyone that knew he was here nor was he expecting anyone. He shifted into a merging of dragon-scale armor and wings with his tail but remains in a human shaped form. He waits for Sasha to return and holds her hand before walking outside to see what the company was about.

He soon noticed the other two dragons and while he might have been introduced before the names and details hadnt stuck so he lowered his head in a nod of respect but didnt say anything.

He looked over the other two dragons slowly and crosses his arms over his chest and snorts a puff of smoke not in a challenging way but more of an impatient manner.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:28 pm
Red Gypsy

Col.Beowulf

Lao had remained oddly silent as they reached the mouth of Sasha's cove, moving into Ebony's nuzzle though he remained rather straight backed. Ebony was right though; the scent had changed. Closing his eyes, his senses reached out, feeling out their surroundings before snapping back with eyes wide open. He sensed life, and in abundance. Perhaps it was because Cedric had appeared, and his angelic heritage was interfering with his abilities. But the ashen dragon was almost certain that there was something else afoot; they would be pleasantly surprised, he surmised.

Noticing Cedric, Lao gave him a dignified nod, though choosing to remain silent in the man's presence. Though a good deal of time had passed, he still remembered Cedric's actions towards his children, and felt himself trying to let go of his silly grudge. "Sasha." He called out, his gravelly voice travelling through the cave like a haunting echo and a pleasant memory all at once.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:22 pm
Col.Beowulf

Alba Derosso

Sasha gave a nod of respect to them both but found herself still standing in the entryway to the cavern. In this moment, her instincts were conflicting with her manners and it was confusing her.

She bumped Cedric with her nose, "Be nice..." she reminded him softly then turned back to their visitors.

Thankfully, Ebony pegged what was bothering Sasha and gave a reassuring croon, "It's alright, Sasha... We won't go inside. I know what it is to have instincts conflicting with what you feel is right. I had the same issues with my first brood. With the second, I'm finding that my instincts are relaxing a bit but are still no less strong," she said softly, her words making the healer dragon relax in relief.

They both looked at their mates then back at each other. Then Sasha gave a soft sigh and focused on Ebony, "Would... Would yo come in Ebony? I want to make sure... you know..." she started and stepped aside for the other female to enter.

Ebony gave a soft chuckle and entered with Sasha following. She knew that the healer dragon simply wanted a bit of reassurance on the eggs. That left the two males to deal with each other.

They moved on inside and Sasha instantly checked the temperature of the eggs then settled to one side so that Ebony could look them over as well.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

Cedric folded his wings over his shoulder like a cloak and lightly rested his tail around his feet loosely, allowing it to rest o the ground but still able to move quickly should it be required as he tilted his head looking Lao over slowly. His eyes flicker to watch the two females enter the cave and he sniffs slowly.

"So what brings you by? Surely not just a neighborly visit? Last I recall was a cave, some great battle was about to go down, memory gets a bit foggy after that. Hopefully that turned out alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:48 pm
Lao remained rather silent as he watched Ebony and Sasha go into the cave, his suspicions now confirmed. A smile came to his lips before he turned to face Cedric, eyeing him with a knowing grin. "I appreciate the concern, but now isn't the time for my problems. You and Sasha are now expecting parents, and that is a cause to celebrate." He stated, slowly getting up and moving to Cedric's side. " Sasha is like a daughter to Ebony and I, and my heart swells with pride that she is to be a new mother. In all respects, I suppose that makes you my son-in-law." His smile grew a little wider as he looked up to the sun, still getting used to its heat on his scales. "I'm not going to waste my time with the fatherly threats, mainly because I am not the one you should be worried about." He looked towards the cave, knowing fully what kind of fury Ebony was capable of if she was provoked. Having her children harmed was a good reason for her to Frenzy.

"I suppose the women want to be alone with the eggs, and I am still getting used to the realm of the living since my resurrection. Perhaps you care to entertain an old man then? After all, we will have to learn to play nice if you are the father of Sasha's brood. I am sure you may have concerns or questions about parenthood, especially the most common of new parents; whether or not your children will adopt your traits." Lao stated, taking a seat by the edge of the cave and slowly laying down to sun bathe. "This is your home, and thus I leave the choice in your hands, Cedric."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:29 pm
Alba Derosso

Cedric shrugs and leans back on a sun bathing rock stretching out to let the sun warm his scales.
"Sasha has been answering any questions I may have. Before meeting her I've never been around other dragons. All my clan was killed in my realm and no others survived the Vampire Wars that ravaged there. I am the last. I was raised by my father and the other angels.* He shrugged and flicked a rock into the ocean.

"I know that angels are frowned upon around the islands, and yes. I'm concerned my brood will be judged by the gift of my power if they get it. But there is nothing I can do except show them how to respond to that fear by being strong and righteous."

Cedric let a puff of smoke escape and torch a small plant. If he admitted it to himself he was a little frustrated that he carried the weight of being the last of his kind.  
Isles of Draconia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff