Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Front Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:17 pm
Darsto_23

By then, Dancer was able to walk beside Michael without making him have to practically carry him, was able to move on his own. But he didn't shift his position, kept his arm around Michael's waist, finding that he enjoyed walking with someone like this, enjoyed being able to touch a lover in public and having that lover touch him in public as well.

Desha gave a nod at Valick's decision and accepted the terms easily. He knew his techniques wouldn't be familiar to Valick, but he knew he could break the spell. It wouldn't be easy on him, but it would work.

He shifted his gaze to his son holding and being held in return by Michael and gave him a grateful smile for that when Dancer wasn't looking, knowing that Michael wouldn't understand it yet. But he would in time. So, for now, he simply kept hold of Andy's hand as they started moving upstairs and into the hallway. As they dropped behind everyone else, he told Andy a little bit more about his son where the others couldn't hear him, "Dancer's other lovers refused to touch him in public and wouldn't even acknowledge him if there were others around... It's good that Michael does so... Maybe it will help him heal that part of him that had been hurt by such treatment in the past..." he said in a whispered voice, knowing that Andy would be able to hear him but the others wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:45 am
User Image

Ora made it to the castle in no time at all and she was feeling so much better after a good night sleep and food. She was happy to be back her and could not wait to spend more time with Rebecca and the others. As she got there and asked a servant to go get a hold of Rebecca for she did not want to just walk up to her room. As she waited in the front room she made sure the plants where all right and everything. 'Good there not hurt form me running here' she thought to her self as she smiled.

Darsto_23

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:19 pm
Devossy

Rebecca was stopped by a servant in the garden saying Ora was waiting for her in the front room, She smiles and thanks them as she turns to head to the front room.

Rebecca walks into the front room seeing Ora with smile on her face and noticed she was holding the plants that Ora gave her last night and forgot all about them.

"Hey Ora, oh i must of forgotten those, Im sorry. Thanks for bring them to me." Rebecca says warmly lightly taking the plants, "How are you feeling?" She asked wanting to know if Ora was doing alright from after her helping Rebecca last night.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image

"its all right I forgot about them last night too" Ora said smiling, "I feel great all I needed was a long good night sleep and a good meal." She was feeling good and the mark on her wrist was not even showing. It was like it was not even there. "How about you?" she asked

Darsto_23

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:18 am
Devossy

Rebecca smiles glad to hear Ora was feeling a lot bettter, she nods softly to her question "I'm feeling a lot better too, just needed a good rest and thanks to you." She says softly and smiles "I was on my way to find Sebastet to ask her about the partty Idea but haven't see her yet" Rebecca says lightly as she looks down at her plants.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

"Thats good to hear and did you and Valick make it back before sun rise?" Ora asked, "if you want you can take the plants to your room and I can meet you in the kitchen. I am thirsty." She had not had much to drink all day since she had lots to do today before coming here. She wondered where The lady was in the castle or where she could have gone.

Darsto_23

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image

Jitters laughed "Warning received" his smile disappeared "I certainly have no intention of seeing if they live up to it."Jitters silently raised an eyebrow when he stepped through the door, this place was much nicer than he had anticipated, but made no comment on the decor. He paused for a moment to study Aten, there was certainly something different about him, but Jitters couldn't quite place it.... Well if what he had heard about this place was true, than it was more than likely that he was more than he appeared on the surface. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but... You aren't human are you? What specifically you are?" Jitters' pupils stretched momentarily, becoming the slits one would find on a pit viper's, hinting at his own nature. But after a blink, they had returned to their previous, round shape.

Devossy

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:34 pm
Silenced Nocturne

User Image

"Your no human your self buddy and no one really is here" Aten said with a smile, "I am a Naga from the long lost tropical islands. Sadly there not lost any more and many of my kind have been hunted down." He missed his brother and sisters very much and wondered if any of them where still alive. He let her snake like tongue flick out as he smiled. "So what about you?" he asked  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:28 am
Devossy
Silenced Nocturne

Kya Didn't slow down before she burst through the door almost tearing it from its hinges. She had fed off of a baby sea gull and a whole flock has been chasing and pecking at her for almost an hour now. After she burst through the door she ran into a tall strange looking man. When she hit his chesshe fell to the floor and curled into a ball covering her face and head with her arms. She couldn't take anymore harm. the pain from a sea gull that had pecked a hole in her neck hurt way to much. She laid on the floor waiting for the sea gulls or someone in the room to kill her but nothing came.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:27 am
User Image

Jitters was about to answer Aten's question in return, but he was only able to get out "I'm a Wer-" before a small, blonde blur slammed into his chest. He was so stunned that he didn't even attempt to land a punch like he normally would have. The little blonde figure turned out to be a girl, and definitely not a human one. Humans do not have wings. The girl was curled up in a ball, as if trying to protect herself. It took a moment for Jitters to process this and finally he crouched down next to the girl, he was still a bit wary, he had seen younger children kill before. In a steady, calming voice he said "You alright there...?" Just as he said it, the smell of blood hit his nose, there was a mix of... Bird? and likely this girl's. Jitters pulled out a clean handkerchief from his pocket, ready to find a wound and slow any bleeding that may be there. He looked up at Aten "Do you know this girl?"
Devossy
[quote="13th King"

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:12 pm
Vihata

Silenced Nocturne

13th King

Aten stopped smiled and went to check on the girl. He had no clue what was going on but he was worried. Calling a servant he told them to bring a first aid kit or to find one of the healers and bring them here. "Nope first time I have seen this lass around here" he said before he hear a familer voice come through the courtyard.

"Aten what happened to the door?" Zac said coming in. He went and put Snow's bags off to the side as he picked up the door and lend it against the wall.

"Tell you later you know how to heal?"
Aten asked him

"My self yes, other no" Zac said as he waited for snow to come in.

"what you where a angel once?" Aten said as the maid came back with a first aid kit. He was no healer but he knew how to clean and wrap wounds. Zac said nothing but gave the naga a look.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:28 pm
Devossy
Vihata

Silenced Nocturne

Kya rolled over to see the man she ran into kneeling over her dressing her wound. she lay there scared and in pain. She grabbed his arm and pushed him away from her. She stood, backed away from all the people standing around her. She then drew her sword and painfully said "stay away from me... I dont need your help and i don't want any trouble." She then fell to her knees and bowed her hdad. so much for aggressive.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:41 pm
Vihata

Silenced Nocturne

13th King

"hey hey where not going going to hurt you just help you out" Aten said looking at her surprised. Zac sighed and looked at Snow. "if you can heal her then do so but first we must calm her down" he said before walking towards the girl. He knelt not far from her and looked at her and held a hand out to her. " we are friends here not you enemies" he said  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:31 pm
Devossy
Vihata

Silenced Nocturne

Kya finally gave into the man and laid upon the floor. "I'm Kya...." and then she passed out  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas