Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lithia's Less Intimidating RP Search Thread [Updated 6/10!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Lithia_Brandon
User Image
Nomino has never been played, but I would love to find him a pride or a plot because he is just... just so pretty to me. I love his colors and markings and, to be perfectly honest, would like pretty cubbies. Shallow? YUP. But I'm sure finding him a plot and a home would be fun anyway, so keep that in mind too! Or just pretty ladies. Always pretty ladies.

Vappu says that he's very welcome to Sikukuu, either for a visit or as a new member. He'd fit in great in Demani (spring) clan, but Paean insists that the Kaskazi (summer) clan is waaay better.

Either way he might be able to find someone to flirt with during the Lovers Revelry.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:27 pm
For Jadi
I'm going to go ahead and offer Maziwa for either a mate plot or a fling?
She has young baby pups right now, so she has time before she's able to breed again (I don't think they grow until May?). She's the leader of the Tangambili pack. Or I even have Koka, who is in a concept pack that I also own (because I really can't stop). She's a guard there, but yeah! o wo

User Image User Image
*Click for Bigger

For Bilashi
Also~ If you still wanted to do a fling with your girl and this guy, I'm totally open:
User Image
*Click for Bigger

For Pokemon
I have Vulpix and Sandile if you want some general-ish rp:
User Image User Image
*Click for Bigger

For Nomino
idkidk I just think maybe he and Maua would make pretty babies >>
User Image
*Click for Bigger

*runs away now*  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:52 pm
Lithia_Brandon
User Image
Elsa is Queen of my Pride concept, the Frozen Isle. She is a quiet and aloof young lioness, very much used to being alone and being shunned for how she looks and the supposed 'curse' she bears. She carries a lot of guilt and a heavy feeling of duty, and wants to do all she can to help her pride become prosperous and happy. Finding new pride members, staving off trouble, meeting with other prides for potential allies or enemies: she is open to anything! I would love to get some pre-pride plotting going and, of course, any RP with her will really help get the pride going. I'd like to find her fling/mate plots or some drama to make her reign even more difficult. Not every lion in her pride will like her, as blue pelts like hers are considered cursed and responsible for the terrible snowy weather the pride has to endure.

User Image

Leomaris might be convinced to settle in for a fling with the lovely Elsa ... after he picks his tongue up off the ground ;p

I doubt he'd care much for the cursed nature of her coat, or the superstitions attached to it. I don't see him being the type to buy into that sort of stuff. Leomaris has just recently begun to come out of his shell a bit more, and he's doing a bit of soul searching across the rogue lands. So it wouldn't be too far fetched for the two to meet up ^w^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:20 pm
SORRY FOR THE SLOW YOU GUYS. I suck at plot threads.

Annchen

Ahah well I'm not sure that's the place for him, but I appreciate the offer! He could definitely at least visit there =]
Seaki

I would be good with a mate plot with either of those ladies! Jadi has nothing going on, so he's really open to whatever suits you best! And I'd like for him to be in a pack, anyway =]

I think I have something planned for Bilashi but now I can't remember.

Pokemon are ALWAYS fun, and I have like a million of them, so I'm sure we can find something =D

Depawsit

I think I might go with another fling offer I had for now, while she's growing up and learning the ropes about things. But it could still be interesting for them to meet up, she's always interested in meeting others with snowy pelts, whether they're in her pride or not.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:37 pm
Lithia_Brandon

I think I might go with another fling offer I had for now, while she's growing up and learning the ropes about things. But it could still be interesting for them to meet up, she's always interested in meeting others with snowy pelts, whether they're in her pride or not.

Alrighty!

I think a meet up between the two would be nice! Definitely a step in the right direction for Leo! He needs to see that not all females are going to be demanding and dominant over him. I think Elsa would be good for that c:

Would you mind starting something up for them? I could get you a reply sometime this evening, once i'm home from some of the Mardi Gras parades that are running this evening <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:59 pm
Lithia_Brandon

For Iroh!

I have Pele, who has never been RP'd sad I'm up for anything with her.

She has grown to have a bit of a temper, her name meaning "Volcano". Aside from this she is very protective, a little cheeky and she loves to laugh. She also loves sparring.

User Image  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:46 am
Depawsit

I can start it, sorry! I am lame ahahah.

Zohwee

The one trouble with in-pride ladies is the bloodlines. I am worried that they're related XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:26 am
Liiith, what songs and propaganda should Hethur start spreading? ninja  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:28 am
F a y t h - x
Liiith, what songs and propaganda should Hethur start spreading? ninja

Ahaha, I need to get Ulfric to Reaver and then Captain status, but he wouldn't mind her telling everyone how badass he is >>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:23 pm
Lithia_Brandon
User Image
Elsa is Queen of my Pride concept, the Frozen Isle. She is a quiet and aloof young lioness, very much used to being alone and being shunned for how she looks and the supposed 'curse' she bears. She carries a lot of guilt and a heavy feeling of duty, and wants to do all she can to help her pride become prosperous and happy. Finding new pride members, staving off trouble, meeting with other prides for potential allies or enemies: she is open to anything! I would love to get some pre-pride plotting going and, of course, any RP with her will really help get the pride going. I'd like to find her fling/mate plots or some drama to make her reign even more difficult. Not every lion in her pride will like her, as blue pelts like hers are considered cursed and responsible for the terrible snowy weather the pride has to endure.

I know I pinged you about this but I'd love to get an RP between Anupu, my God of Royalty and Queen Elsa. He'd love a chance to try and help boost her confidence and maybe give her some advice (conceal don't feel XD) He just kinda swoops in on royalty whenever he thinks he's 'needed' so we can set it anywhere if your game?  

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:26 pm
Roxy_roxanna2

Yes yes! I would love to do this some time! I tried to AIM you back but I dunno if it went through, I was at work at the time =]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:29 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Yes yes! I would love to do this some time! I tried to AIM you back but I dunno if it went through, I was at work at the time =]

My aim can be really dumb, if you'd like to start something or I can if your not in the starting mood?  

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:38 pm
Roxy_roxanna2

I can if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow/late tonight! I have to go to work soon and I'm just finishing up a few projects before I head out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:42 pm
Lithia_Brandon

I can if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow/late tonight! I have to go to work soon and I'm just finishing up a few projects before I head out.

That's fine just quote me when your good! heart  

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:10 pm
Lithiasaur

Having glanced the thread over multiple times, I am still indecisive. emotion_8c I'll just toss some things at you and if any strike your fancy we can go from there.

Available for plots and/or flings:

User Image
Mto: Seer. Bulky, tall due to her Goddess mother. Fairly old former Swampie; came back after years of absence to find the pride burned down. Rigid, somewhat dismayed, may or may not start to work through some racist tendencies drilled into her (especially in regards to hybrids). If she has another litter, she'll likely die before they're fully grown.

User Image
Anana: Kind, but cowardly. Out to save his own behind above all. Fancies most females willing to have him, so easy pickings for flings. Dad was pureblood Mistweaver and his mom small, so he's on the scrawny side and struggles to survive day-to-day. Could easily be a minion of some sort for plot reasons, too.

User Image
Bazi: Upstanding enough guy, though with potential to be corrupt under the right (wrong?) circumstances. Not a playboy, but not adverse to one night stands with a pretty lady. Flings would be easy enough. Chillin' in the roguelands.

User Image

Winza: Seer with active powers he has slight control over. Could just be fling material or if anyone helped him, he could remain loyal to them and help out with whatever. Noble sort seeking to redeem himself for some cowardice in the past.

User Image

Ava: Flings would be possible with the right guy, I suppose, but for the most part it'd be pretty out of character for her. In terms of plot, she's one of those "needs a cause" types and could perhaps be drafted to Toka or fooled into thinking Druids are abused by them. The only hurdle is that she does not like or trust Gods.

User Image
Kitwana: Could be fling or plot stuff. He's the son of Mto up there. Raised with her ideals (Swampie beliefs, essentially), but more liberal-minded by far. Beyond that, he's never really been played and could be molded accordingly.

User Image
Roho: Most likely just up for a fling at present, though if RP goes otherwise, that's cool. He has 2 RPs right now. Easygoing, upbeat sort of fellow.

Annnd I have more, but I have spammed this thread enough for now.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff