Reply Teepees
[IC] =Kanashimii's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:39 am
Akando blinked to what he had said. He hadn't thought about that. For sure stallions could be much stronger and faster than he was. "I can always call my mother... she's rarely very far away from where I am, and she can always hear me." he replied with confidence. He wasn't exactly sure if it was true though. Slowly he took a bite of the juicy apple and smiled for himself. So good! He adored apples more than anything else. Then he looked up at the stallion in front of him. "My name... My name is Akando!" he said with a smile. "And you?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:46 am
Chuckling, he replies, "Well that's good." Nodding, he looks about before saying, "It's nice to mee you, Akando... I'm Hok'ee..." Nodding again, he takes another bite of his apple and smiles, his mane once again falling onto his eyes. Sighing, he lifts his head once again to get it out of the way. Then, the black and white stallion begins to move his ears about, listening to the river.  

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:50 am
"It's nice to meet you Hok'ee!" he said with a smile. Taking a last bite into his apple, he stretched his front legs and looked around. The wind blew softly through his short mane as he then stretched open his wings. That's when he thought about it. Where there any other soquilis with wings around the forest? There had to be, he couldn't be the only one...

"Have you ever seen any other soquilis with wings... like me?" he said, unsure if he should have asked that.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:01 am
Nodding, Hok'ee smiles. "I've seen many, Akando..." Still smiling, he watches the foal stretch his wings, reminding him of the two winged mares he'd met just a few days before. "There's one I know named Chista... And there's another one named Rikka..." He sighs happily as he looks around.  

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:23 am
With a small sigh of relief, Akando smiled at Hok'ee. For a short moment, he observed the tall stallion. He looked strong and fast, also he didn't seem to be shy at all. The young foal wanted to become a stallion strong and fast just like him. "How do you... become strong as a stallion?" he asked, out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:28 am
Hok'ee raises a brow. "Well..." He started off, thinking of how to explain it. "Just try hard. You could start by running at least a mile a day, if not more. That builds up muscles, and it helps you improve your speed." Nodding, he continues to think of different ways that he used.  

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:26 pm
Mommy
Ascoscoi gallopped happily to her mother,Amayeta.
" mother! mother!! look what i've got you!"
The little foal jumped happily around the mare with three beautiful flowers in her mouth.
"Daddy told me it's a special day today where all foals will give gifts to their mother!" The foal grinned happily and continued,
"Look,I've got 3 huge sunflower from the meadow just beside the spring.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I almost got stung by the bees" as she showed the slightly bruised hind leg.
" 3 means I L O V E Y O U !! " as she dropped the flowers in front of the mare.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:36 pm
Running every day? What a great idea!! Akando's face brighten up to that thought. Excited, he made a few steps forward and back, jumping lightly. "That's a great idea! I'll go run near the river when the sun rises early in the morning." he said with a high pitched voice. "Oh, oh! Do you think if I exercice my wings every day, I'll be able to fly sooner than any other wind soquili foal like myself?" he asked, even more excited.

==============

Amayeta stepped back lightly in surprise. Her only daughter had brought her flowers on mother's day. "What a surprise! They look beautiful!!" she said with a soft voice. Earlier that morning, Akando had brought her fruits for breakfast and now she received flowers. This mother's day holiday sure was a good one. "Thank you Ascoscoi!" she said, nuzzling her daughter's nose against hers. "I love you too darling..." she added.  

Kanashimii

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:01 pm
Hok'ee chuckles after seeing the foal so excited. "Fly sooner? Possibly. I'd hold off on that if I were you, though. If you fall and hurt yourself, you might not ever be able to get strong and fast..." Nodding, he tried to set a good example, so if he told his father about this, it'd be a good experience, not a bad one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:09 pm
To that comment, Akando's facial expression changed from excited to concerned. Hurt himself? It's true that he never tried to fly therefore he didn't know what it was like. But he did hurt himself a few times before and that was not pleasant at all. He shook his head. "I won't try to fly until I think I'm ready and strong enough. Maybe I should wait until I become adult..." he said, thoughtfully. "Though I will exercice and train every day to become stronger and faster." he added with a nod, smiling at Hok'ee.  

Kanashimii

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:47 pm
Hok'ee nods. "That's good. I would exercise my wings by stretching them all of the time, and flapping them slowly, that is, if I had any." Nodding again, he examines the colt's wings.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff