Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Evermore~

Back to Guilds

Got pests? An Itch? Or are you just a creature of the night or day, living among humans, and hiding? ~Medieval!~ 

Tags: Supernatural, Creatures, Medevial, Romance, Hurt and Anguish 

Reply Noble Manors
Lady Delilah's Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah smiled as he said that he came to check on her and him kissing her cheek. "Afraid your little demoness was going to cheat on you?" She teased, this was the only person that she would back down for. As he looked into her eyes, telling her that he smelled someone else on her she frowned. "Its that stupid slave of mine.. he once again trampled my roses and stole well.. my panties." She said, looking ashamed even though none of it was her fault.

Ace of Night
Reiki kenji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura sighed as he looked at her. Did you punish him and you can't blame him you were cute panties for a evil demon." he said as he laughs a bit messing with her as he pulls on her cheek. She is the only person he will be kind and gentle to like this as he could lower her guard around her as he felt safe and secure. Asura rubs her hair gently. Take me to him Delilah."

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah nodded, "Why of co-" She was cute off by him pinching her cheek. Her eyes widened a little as that happened, when he let go she smiled. As soon as he asked to be brought to Kallian she frowned. "Must you scold him now? She inquired, twirling some of his hair. Something she loved to do whenever she could.

Ace of Night
Reiki kenji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image

Foot steps could be heard running down the steps, Mona, had just woken up for she had over slept. Hearing familiar voices from down stairs a smal smile pricked at her mouth. Running down the steps Mona saw Asura and Delilah, then she flung her arms around Delilah from behind. " Good morning Delilah! Or afternoon... " she said snuggling her head into the girls back, then Mona remembered Asura, " hello Asura, " she said softly her smile still planted on her face as she fixed her glasses.

vianno

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:58 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura smiles as just before he was about to talk he sees Mona hug Delilah from behind as he laughs a bit looking at Delilah. "I see your very popular today." he said as he kisses her cheek again as he looks at Mona smiling a bit. "Hello to you too Mona." he said as he turns his attention back to Delilah. "Well im not going to do that im just going to say hi."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:37 am
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah's eyes widened as she was randomly hugged. She turned to see Mona still in her nightgown, "Mona! We have a male guest!" She scolded, knowing it wasn't right to have your nightgown on infront of any type of man. Delilah turned to look at Asura, somewhat trying to hide Mona. "Of course.. this time you may." She said, taking both of their hands and leading them upstairs.

For Mona she was going to go get her dressed, and for Asura she was going to drop him off at her study. So he could go and say 'Hello' when she knew all to well that wasn't going to be the only thing spoken.

Ace of Night
c u p c a k e c l o v s u
Reiki kanji

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:32 am
killerjr 144

Reiki Kanji

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

Kallian pouted when Delilah left him, staying stock still where he had been standing. He finally went over to where there were now three people. His face went blank for a second before his smile came back.
"Mona!"
He said, remembering Delilahs friend. .For once he resisted the pervy urges to look at her nightgown and instead focused on the other in the room
"And...Asura."
He tilted his head slightly and came closer.
"How nice to see you all."

...That I hold to importance.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:35 am
User Image

Mona turned slightly as Delilah scowled at her, "Mona! We have a male guest!", Delilah had stated. Then Mona noticed that she was still in her night gown, she sighed as the young woman tried hiding any womanlyness things that might show under her night gown. " Deli- " she was soon cut off by the the voice of Kallian, he was yelling out her name. Mona had to say she loved this man for he would do anything to have Delilah's heart. And it was just simply entertaining! Although he did try not to be to perverted when it came to her, and she respected him for that. Laughing a little bit Mona turned her head towards the voce " hello Kallian! And why are you here today? " she said cheerfully.

Ace of Night

killerjr 144

Reiki kanji

vianno

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:22 pm
Ace of Night

killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura entered the study as he his smile went away and he had his original straight face on. "Hello Kallian Ecante it's been a long time." he said as he looked at him with his yellow eyes as he wanted to punish the man for taking Delilah's Panties but he held back his anger just for Delilah waiting on her to say something on command or waiting for Kallian to slip up

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:28 pm
killerjr 144

Reiki Kanji

User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

Kallian smiled sweetly at Mona.
"I am here to be with Dear Delilah of course! It took me a while after the last...unfortunate ending of my body...heh..."
His smile slipped slightly before coming back full force. He turned to Asura, aware of a strange feeling building, some weird emotion as he looked between Asura and Delilah, but he shrugged it off quickly.
"Why yes, it has been quite a while."
He replied, flicking long hair over one shoulder and trying not to look at his reflection in some nearby glass.

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah dismissed Mona, "Go get dressed and call me if you need any help with your hair and or makeup." She said, showing a bit of her sweet side. The women sat down in her chair, picking up another parfait. "Like I said you can do what you want this time Asura.." Delilah said, adding a spoonful of the delicious yogurt and fruit in her mouth. A small smile creeping onto her face.

Ace of Night
Reiki kanji

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:50 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura nods as he crept towards Kallian as he looked at him his darkness seeping through his body. "It seems you are in need of punishment Kallian." he said as he stood infront of him as his yellow eyes gleamed a bit.

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:17 pm
killerjr 144

Reiki Kanji

User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

Kallian was dreamily staring at Delilah as she showed some of her sweet side.
"What do you mean what he wants-"
Asura interrupted him by saying he was in need of punishment. Kallian's eyes widened, taking on a silver sheen, and he tilted his head in confusion.
"Punishment? What did I do this time?"
He looking like a confused cat or puppy. he stared into the gleaming yellow eyes, taking in the darkness.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

"Just don't break anything.. I don't want to have to punish you both.." Delilah said, which was a total lie. She would love to "punish" Asura, for Kallian though it was just funny. The demoness continued to eat her sweets, writing down notes. The parfait she was definately going to serve in her sweets shop.

Ace of Night
Reiki kanji

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura looked at Kallian as he pressed his finger against his chest letting his darkness run through the man's body. "This is just a i would say jolt of pain and despair you would feel in the upcoming future if you keep acting up." he said as he snapped his fingers as his darkness jolts a bit

Noble Manors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff