Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Changin' the title of this thread: Surgery! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I don't understand how the world is set up some times.
  o3o
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:18 pm
Yay semok is alive and well, Here's to a speedy recovery.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:19 pm
Doing a lot better now. I kept throwing up whenever I ate, but then I was finally could eat! I can also now pee and walk around on my own and push my IV carrier.

I also haven't used pain killer yet, which has impressed the nurses.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm
They only gave me 4 pain killers after my surgery. I wasn't able to develop an addiction.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:11 am
Well, the pain hasn't gotten much worse, and it's still manageable, so still no morphine for me. I have an IV connected to it, and if I ever need it I just have to press a button. I was also kinda able to sleep, though I drank too much water and had to pee every hour. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:36 am
Woo! Back home!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:56 pm
Got a picture of me with my drains and bandages, so don't click the link if you're squeamish or don't wanna see it.

Click here if not squeamish  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:04 pm
Ok, these pictures are a bit more gross than the last, so I again warn that if you're squeamish, don't look. These pictures show what my chest now looks like, with the staples. I took a front and side picture. You also get to see my annoyin' bruisin' on one side. Luckily, that area is numb at the moment, so I don't actually feel it.

Front View and Side View

Not sure if anyone really even wants to see these, but I just like bein' a little show off. I'm also super happy and relieved that I finally got this done, so I can't help but share it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:04 am
Glad you are happy and doing fine.  

Shikume
Crew

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 am
Well, things have actually changed. Last night, I finally was able to get a clot out that was cloggin' one of the drains slightly. Behind it was just a series of clots and blood, and it just kept going and wouldn't stop. Same thing happened this mornin', so I called the surgeon and I have an appointment in about 4 hours.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:24 am
Semok
Well, things have actually changed. Last night, I finally was able to get a clot out that was cloggin' one of the drains slightly. Behind it was just a series of clots and blood, and it just kept going and wouldn't stop. Same thing happened this mornin', so I called the surgeon and I have an appointment in about 4 hours.
was it the one with the bruising?  

Shikume
Crew

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:30 am
Shikume
Semok
was it the one with the bruising?

Yeah, so I'm pretty sure that all the clots and blood are just from that, since I clot incredibly well, but it just keeps comin' and won't stop, so I want to make sure it's all ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:47 pm
Battle scars!!!!!! emotion_dowant  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:36 pm
Woo! Got 2 drains removed today. Seems my body is just like me and doesn't like foreign things bein' used to heal me, so it clotted up to the point where the drains don't really work, so it looks like they might be removed early, and I'll have the other 2 possibly removed on Friday.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:55 am
Well, gotta keep the other drains in for at least another week, which made me upset, but I did get half my staples taken out, so I guess that's progress. My roommate also helped me wash my hair, which felt good.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 am
Alright, gonna stop updatin' this now, so no worries. Got the rest of my staples and drains taken out yesterday and then took a very very long shower.

I have lost some of the mobility in my arms, but I do these exercises every day that are slowly bringin' it back.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff