Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
LET'S MAKE SOME PLOT MUSIC - Updated 8-31-16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 pm
Die Fluegel der Freiheit
Well, she might not have a ton of answers for him, since she's not super familiar with the inner workings of the Court (and would be kinda unlikely to share all fo what she does know with a Knight for fear of getting in trouble) -- might he get annoyed at her for not knowing/not sharing?

Probably a little, but he wouldn't show it much. If anything, outwardly he'd be all, "Same boat, dude! High five!" |D; He'll keep on asking, though, if he can tell that she knows something and doesn't wanna tell him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:46 pm
_ p a o cx
Die Fluegel der Freiheit
Well, she might not have a ton of answers for him, since she's not super familiar with the inner workings of the Court (and would be kinda unlikely to share all fo what she does know with a Knight for fear of getting in trouble) -- might he get annoyed at her for not knowing/not sharing?

Probably a little, but he wouldn't show it much. If anything, outwardly he'd be all, "Same boat, dude! High five!" |D; He'll keep on asking, though, if he can tell that she knows something and doesn't wanna tell him.

Hm, she might lose it if he keeps pushing, then~ OR THEY COULD JUST TALK WITHOUT ANYBODY GETTING PUNCHED I SUPPOSE |D  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 pm
Die Fluegel der Freiheit
Hm, she might lose it if he keeps pushing, then~ OR THEY COULD JUST TALK WITHOUT ANYBODY GETTING PUNCHED I SUPPOSE |D

We can just play and see how things turn out~? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:03 pm
_ p a o cx
Die Fluegel der Freiheit

We can just play and see how things turn out~? :3

Sure, sounds good! Who's starting?  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 pm
Yayy~ x3 Uh, I've got one other start to do later so I can just add this one to my list? :>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:40 pm
Die Fluegel der Freiheit

IDEAS!

RP between Corvus and Persephone. Corvus is currently at a stage where she's trying to understand why members of each faction make the choices they do. She's been propositioned by Chaos a few times now and almost had her starseed corrupted forcefully before, but she's still on the side of Order (even if she's now starting to consider herself neither here nor there). I'd love to see where a talk between them went and what sort of thoughts it would stir up.

I'd also willingly offer Captain Richterite as someone for Penthesilea to beat up on. He's intel and not much for fighting, even if he can be a bit of a scrapper if need be. My suggestion on that, to potentially fan the flames between War and Vengeance would be to have Corvus interrupt the fight before Pen could do something more than beat Richterite senseless. Possible additional suggestion would be to have Natron or one of your other Chaos aligned characters nearby and sense the powers/energies all over the place and get him the heck out of there while the senshi are distracting each other?

I AM UP FOR ANYTHING, REALLY.

My other characters are here.  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:26 pm
Skye Starrfyre
Die Fluegel der Freiheit

IDEAS!

RP between Corvus and Persephone. Corvus is currently at a stage where she's trying to understand why members of each faction make the choices they do. She's been propositioned by Chaos a few times now and almost had her starseed corrupted forcefully before, but she's still on the side of Order (even if she's now starting to consider herself neither here nor there). I'd love to see where a talk between them went and what sort of thoughts it would stir up.

I'd also willingly offer Captain Richterite as someone for Penthesilea to beat up on. He's intel and not much for fighting, even if he can be a bit of a scrapper if need be. My suggestion on that, to potentially fan the flames between War and Vengeance would be to have Corvus interrupt the fight before Pen could do something more than beat Richterite senseless. Possible additional suggestion would be to have Natron or one of your other Chaos aligned characters nearby and sense the powers/energies all over the place and get him the heck out of there while the senshi are distracting each other?

I AM UP FOR ANYTHING, REALLY.

My other characters are here.

YES OKAY YES TO BOTH OF THESE. I would be very happy to have Corvus step in to stop Pen from executing Richterite, since setting up some more conflicts with Order people for her pleases me :'D Also fine with having one of my Chaos folks step in and help Richterite get out if necessary!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:29 pm
Die Fluegel der Freiheit

If you'd like to start the one for Seph and Corvus I can start the battle RP up? It will likely be after I run to the store to figure out what I'm making for dinner (totally didn't do that earlier today, whoops), but I am excited about this! XD  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:00 pm
Skye Starrfyre

Can do, can do! I owe another start so I'll try to get those done today~<3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:46 pm
Captain Moonstone energy/starseed ripping Faith MacKenna, War Senshi comes along and is like "OMG I WILL STAAHP UU!" but Captain = hardfight, blah blah blah....I'm fine with discussing how the fight ends?

:3

Of course, there's always Aegir, teh senshibutt, but I couldn't think of anything ATM @___@ foofybrain.  

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:01 pm
Syrie
Captain Moonstone energy/starseed ripping Faith MacKenna, War Senshi comes along and is like "OMG I WILL STAAHP UU!" but Captain = hardfight, blah blah blah....I'm fine with discussing how the fight ends?

:3

Of course, there's always Aegir, teh senshibutt, but I couldn't think of anything ATM @___@ foofybrain.

...I am definitely up for this o: Faith could use some trauma anyway :'D I am also fine with Pen being outmatched and having to retreat, or whipping out her magic as a last resort (since that's about the only time she uses it!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:01 pm
Die Fluegel der Freiheit

...I am definitely up for this o: Faith could use some trauma anyway :'D I am also fine with Pen being outmatched and having to retreat, or whipping out her magic as a last resort (since that's about the only time she uses it!)

I think that def, Moonstone ends up ditching Faith (partially drained, but still having her starseed) in order to fight with Pen...who is going to get beat down so hard *wince* Totally have her whip out her magic - if for no other reason than to get Moonstone off her back long enough to RUN.

If you want another useless magic-"attack", I can always have Aegir hear the kerfluffle, come in and help knock Moonstone about for teh escape. I do not mind doing THAT either (Moonstone can take the abuse ;D). Aegir's attack silences/strangles the enemy, if he's lucky *Whistle*  

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:24 pm
Syrie
I think that def, Moonstone ends up ditching Faith (partially drained, but still having her starseed) in order to fight with Pen...who is going to get beat down so hard *wince* Totally have her whip out her magic - if for no other reason than to get Moonstone off her back long enough to RUN.

If you want another useless magic-"attack", I can always have Aegir hear the kerfluffle, come in and help knock Moonstone about for teh escape. I do not mind doing THAT either (Moonstone can take the abuse ;D). Aegir's attack silences/strangles the enemy, if he's lucky *Whistle*

I am fine with a rescue popping an as well, Pen certainly needs to learn that things work best if you work with other people even if your magic is somewhat offense-oriented >>" basically I AM COOL WITH WHATEVER HAPPENS, AS LONG AS PEN AND FAITH DO NOT DIE |D And pen def needs more connections in Order, even if they're brief!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:06 pm

bloop bloop bump

looking for people to help alex "track down" his sister~

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:54 pm
Die Fluegel der Freiheit

Holy smokes! You do have a lot of characters! Also, so many Chaos folks... now you're making me wish I'd left Silas as a Nega. X'D Now, for Luca/Megrez, I've got my eye on Jeanne/Penthesilea. Luca would looooove to get in on that Krav Maga action, and maybe the LARP and tabletop stuff too. I think it'd be best if they met in civ form, because there'd be more to do with them at this point, I think, since Megrez has yet to really be established in the Senshi. Along similar lines, Faith might be a good match for Luca, because she'd definitely be interested in the D&D stuff.

Meanwhile, uh... I hope you don't mind if I jump the gun a bit and try to set up something with Silas for when I get him stamped? :'D Delilah reeeeeaaaaallly sticks out to me as someone who'd go well with him. Silas is a bit of a flirt himself, and he goes to the gym and clubs on occasion (well, the former is regularly and the latter is on occasion). ...Though of course, a lot of this is dependent on his current status and assumes no changes will be made to him pre-stamping, so oops. Well, it's something to think about...  
Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff