PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:55 pm
Lady Yuuki Syth
-Ami Hina Lee-

Rikuto

Current Location: Cat Demon Tribe
Mood: Curious
Course of Action Taking: Interested into the challenge
What is expected of him?:to accept this task

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rikuto looks upon the man and listens to him about up for hire to protect the young girl."You sound promising, that is very good." Rikuto said with a smile"Well ill be glad to take up this task i am glad you came to me for this kind of work, i always love a challenge."Rikuto said with a smile and turns toward the girl bending down on his knees a bit equal level to Ami."My name is Rikuto, nice to meet you Ami." Rikuto said it with a smile deep down considering Ami his equal and that it will be great for him to protect her and get to know her along the way as well."I am here to protect you Ami and its such a honor to meet you." Rikuto said it with a smile"You here to eat noodles along with mister Acieo?" Rikuto asked with a smile. Rikuto wants to be able to get comfortable being in the presence of a little girl like Ami which he has embraced his determination.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:23 pm
-Ami Hina Lee-

Dawn Mercer

Acieo
♪♫♪
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Intrigued
Course of Action Taking: Feeding Ami
What is expected of him?: To take her to his home and fix her broken wing.

Acieo‘s yellow blazing eyes watched Ami approach as he had called her and he could not help but to smile warmly at her. “So wha-“ He had begun once more before surprise had taken over his features as the Guard kneeled down to Ami’s eye level. This was simply something he had never seen anyone do and he had found himself trying to re-compose himself before he had heard the Guard agree to take on the job.

“My family is very wealthy here, I will be sure to pay you well for her safety.” He stated cooly, before noticing that the Guard wasn’t really paying him too much attention.

The entire situation had begun to make Acieo feel more awkward around the young girl then usual as his eyes drifted to her back before widening as he had realised one of her wings was badly injured. How long had the incident happened? That question stayed on his mind as she had continued to smile up at him in the recent past without fail.

“I-I bought you some Ramen.” His voice was somewhat more stern then usual as he gazed coolly at the young girl.

“You better eat it quick, and then we can all head out to my home…I will treat your injury as well, although I would like to ask you a few questions as well...Although if you cannot answer them then don't feel like you have to.”

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

-Ami Hina Lee-

Malevolent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:44 am
User Image
xA M I
Half Demon; Human/Bird (Rosefinch) Demon | Eight Years Old | 4 feet, 3 inches | 54 lbs.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Ri-Ku-To," she quietly pronounced to herself, as she stared up at the red-head guard. His smile was reassuring and, even though she was currently in the presence of adults whom are still considered strangers, Ami was beginning to settle in. Both Acieo and Rikuto were treating her kindly, so there was no reason to keep her guard up any longer. Though, perhaps it was just a matter of her being naïve and easily giving trust. Regardless, it wasn't polite to look a gift horse in the mouth. Acieo was providing her food and protection after all.

Ami finally began to smile brightly. A smile that accompanied a little bubbly giggle at that, as she nodded to Rikuto's statement. So, this man was to guard her now.

"Ok! Thank you very much, mister Rikuto," came her reply. Then, upon the mention of ramen, her eyes shifted back up to Acieo as she flashed him a grin as well, "Oh! Really? Yay! Ramen! Thank you so, so much!"

She shot her hands up in joy, but quickly winced. A jolt of pain had surged through her body when her little exclamation of happiness nudged her wing. That's right, Ami had nearly forgotten about her injury. She gripped her shoulder and whimpered a little. If it wasn't treated soon, there was no way in the future she could rely on it to grow strong enough to fly... The thought depressed her for a moment, until she heard Acieo say something about tending to her wound. Her eyes widened in pleasant surprise as she returned to face him again. She couldn't believe how he had been treating her thus far. Living alone and surviving like she had been for so long, anything seemed impossible.

"Got it!" she answered right away, when she was urged to eat with haste. As the brunette continued, Ami picked up a pair of chopsticks and split them apart. However, when she gathered a generous amount of noodles and attempted to inhale it, she flinched and whined under her breath. Scorching hot! Sticking her tongue out a little to cool her mouth down, she caught the last bits of Acieo's sentence and nodded her head in reply, "A-After all you have done for me... It would... Seem awfully rude not to try my best to answer your questions, mister Acieo, sir,"

(( ooc:: ))

Demon/Animal Encounter::
            none right now.

"Heaven is spilling her heart around,
            Open your palm and see what you've found,
            Somewhere in the fog, a moment we forgot,
            Remember my darling you're loved but you're lost
            "

Current Location Cat Demon Tribe, inside the noodle shop
            Mood: Feeling a little better. But tired and sore, from her wounds
            Course of Action Taking: Interacting with Acieo and Rikuto
            What is expected of her?: To eat, for now.

Lady Yuuki Syth

Dawn Mercer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:52 pm
Lady Yuuki Syth
-Ami Hina Lee-

Rikuto

Mood: Happy
Course of Action Taking: Guarding Ami
What is expected of him?:to make sure that Ami is protected

Rikuto smiles about the pay into protecting Ami"Well alright then ill make sure she is protected as long as you keep your end of the bargain though even if you didn't, i would still protect Ami no matter what." Rikuto wanted to ensure he would still protect her and make sure she gets to safety. Rikuto also turns to Ami and smiles"Well its nice to meet you miss Ami." Rikuto said it with a smile and sat down with his legs crossed sitting next to Ami with his sword by his side ready to protect at all cost. Rikuto thinks back to the people he got to safety and how those were easy to achieve but protecting Ami is a whole different level and challenge. Rikuto looks up to Acieo wondering what questions he has in mind for Ami and that Rikuto wants a talk with Ami sometime and some questions for her as well. Rikuto then closes his eyes but he also needs to know where the home of Acieo is so that he can do his job protecting Ami.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:53 pm
-Ami Hina Lee-

Dawn Mercer

Acieo
♪♫♪
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Intrigued
Course of Action Taking: Feeding Ami
What is expected of him?: To fix her broken wing.

Acieo’s blazing yellow eyes widened in surprise as Ami had singed her tongue on the hot ramen. “O-of course it would be hot!” He stammered in shock. Had he never been so worried he would most likely not even bother to say anything. This young girl was growing on him, and he felt very odd about it.

Brushing his hair back, he had regained his composure once more before taking another bite of his own ramen, nodding to what Rikuto had said about keeping his end of the deal.

“Of Course I w-“ He had begun before the Guard continued to talk about protecting her even if he didn’t pay.

Acieo had found himself swallowing hard before scratching his chin as he had stopped eating entirely and stared at the Guard dumbfounded.

“So you’ll do it for free then?” He asked after a moment, somewhat amused.

His attention was soon focused on the young girl as she had spoken to him once more, agreeing to answer his questions, and he had begun to feel even more at ease.

“Much appreciated.” He stated, smiling cheerfully down at her.

“Once we are done eating I will first get someone to look at your wing, I do not like to stall but this is a more important task then some questions, for the time being.” He mused before he had begun to eat once more, his ramen cooling off by the crisp morning air.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:46 am
Lady Yuuki Syth
-Ami Hina Lee-

Rikuto

Mood: Happy
Course of Action Taking: Guarding Ami
What is expected of him?:to make sure that Ami is protected

Rikuto smiles and goes ahead to answer Aceio's question about doing the work for free."Yes i would do it so for free, because Ami is a half demon like i am, so she must be granted a chance to grow and develop being strong." Rikuto explained with a smile across his face"For me protecting Ami would be something i would do all life time Acieo." Rikuto said with a smile across his face wanting to protect Ami very well and not let anybody hurt her. Rikuto then turns to Ami"So Ami what brought you up here? are you looking for a safe haven in Acieo's home? Well its not too far from here Acieo lives in a good section of the village." Rikuto said it with a smile happy to be protecting a half demon girl like Ami.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Ami Hina Lee-

Malevolent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:07 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:31 pm
ʍattaki

Current Location: Infirmary
Mood: Disoriented
Course of Action Taking: Healing
What is expected of him?: To Heal

R
eserved

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Amatsu's Domain

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items