Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ orp ] Dungeon Party! page 7! ON FIRE p20! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:05 pm
The arrival of a certain duo who may or may not have tried to drown him in sand had Shiloh searching for another drink, and that would be right where Ian would find him. He finished pouring whatever was available into a glass, not looking very discerning about his concoction, and looked up with a smile as he heard Ian's voice, handing him the red cup and grabbing another for himself.

"Yes, lots of it, and no giant man eating monsters in sight... Well, except for maybe one," he laughed, gently bumping into Ian. He on his third or fourth beverage in a span of minutes and sinking delightfully into delirious oblivion, or, in other words, he was working a very nice buzz and it was beginning to show. He hadn't even thought to touch the candy yet, and he gave Jack a mock salute.

"Aye-aye, sir," he said, which for some reason sent him into another peal of laughter.

kurotomato

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:06 pm
If Lucky had had any say in the matter, he wouldn't have been at the party. But he didn't, so he was. It was almost obligation; Mimsy had been thoughtful enough to pick him up a costume recently. Plus, he wasn't about to outrun anyone in a wheelchair (not for lack of trying). Song had gone strangely silent for the last few hours, and no amount of cajoling her got him any more than a brief glimmer of emotion in response.

His speculation was interrupted by the sight of someone that temporarily made his blood run cold. Shiloh. He gripped the armrests of the wheelchair tightly for a moment, before settling back and trying not to be too obvious in his gawking. It was almost unsettling on its own how different he could view someone in such a short time.

Lucky suddenly felt sharp nails digging into his shoulder through the jacket material, and broke his stare to figure out what the hell was going on with Mimsy. He followed her gaze nervously.

Oh.

Better someone else than him this time. His hand was still recovering from the last time he'd invoked Mimsy's wrath on the subject. He was just glad she seemed to be much less angry at him now. Lucky nodded a few times at her 'offer', and busied him readjusting his jacket like a preening bird. He glanced up again. "Do they... even have vodka?"

Robert's request was met with a blank stare and an awkward silence as Lucky leaned back in the wheelchair, as if to imply: I'm in a goddamn wheelchair, Robert. And also: No.

Nothing Yet

Nio Love

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 pm
Roland was just passing by America as Nevada stepped in. It was a very awkward moment. Ro was behind a mask thankfully and only looked at Nevada a moment, a moment just long enough for America to get a good look at his own rear before he adjusted his cape and gave America a look as well.

Was she.... eyeing him up?

He moved towards the table to get a drink. This needed to be ignored and quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:12 pm
"Miss America, I do believe you've found the beautiful nitch of this little Island." Nevada reached over to pout herself a drink, taking a sip and laughing.

"If you don't mind a pirate ravaging your sea Gorgeous. Unfortunetly, I don't have the luck with the ah..." She smiled as Ian and Shy passed by, "Male of our species. I think I might just stick to the rum and see where we go from there...." She sipped again.

"God I love this song." If she was lucky, she'd find a dance partner later as well....

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:17 pm
"ME TOO!" a familiar voice chirped behind Nevada. Pandora didn't seem to be waiting; she half walked, half danced comically toward Nevada before bursting out laughing.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 pm
Stormy was not a party girl. Cuddle girl, imaginative girl, Disney girl--but not really party girl. Usually they were loud and a lot of people made her jittery with the chaotic emotion going on: it tended to make her tip between manic or depressive depending. Her job was simply to grab a bottle of booze (or a cup; or two cups; or three . . .), get some candy, say hi and Happy Halloween, and then be on her way.

First things first: say hi! "Iannnn~ Happy Halloween!" she called with a bright smile, spying the mist with his skeletal theme pulsing in the strobe lights. "You too, Duckmeister!" she added in lieu of knowing the pink-haired guy's name.

Nevada was there. Okay, okay, don't be awkward, Stormy girl; give her space. At least her friend was busy chatting it up with one of the hosts, so she slipped by until she was next to another fellow Mist near the table of sweet, sweet treasures. "Rolaaaaand~" she cooed. "Wait, Roland, right?" She squinted in the intermittent light at the ponytail. Yup, Roland! "Happy Halloween, you~ Any good stuff here?"

By good stuff, she meant drinks.

kurotomato
it's just endless quoting and i apologize OTL

sammpai
ouo///

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:23 pm
Roland was lingering around the table, his hand hovering over the table trying to select the bottle he wanted most. That was till Stormy slipped up beside him. Pausing he looked over at her lifting his mask to sheepishly smile at her.

"Yeah it's me." He paused looking at his sparkling cloak sighng, "I got glitter bombed." He looked at Nevada then back to Stormy frowning a bit. "Ya'll didn't come together?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:24 pm
With a proud smile, Edgar nodded once to Jack, raising the goblet.

"Aye. What else wouldst thou expect of a prince?" he smugly asked, in a tone that very clearly said 'oh, peons are so amusing'.

Ol-j-man

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:27 pm
Maebe received the text, but took her sweet time getting down to the basement. There were pros and cons to joining a party, but even though the cons severely outweighed the pros, she would do it for Shiloh.

She showed up, wearing absolutely no costume, just her normal clothing. In fact, she looked less pastel than usual. Stopping to find, and then beeline to, Shiloh, she started looking for her own drink.

"Ask me what I dressed as." This was her greeting for him.

sammpai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:28 pm
Ian rolled his eyes. "Jack, are you sloshed already? I'm not gonna choke, ya moron."

Raising a hand to the unfamiliar, pink haired girl, he added with a wide grin, "I'm Jack's better friend, Ian, since he probably won't remember to do the simple niceties like introductions and all that crap."

He returned his attention back to Shiloh, who was slightly more pink in the face than he normally was. Ian arched a brow, accepting the offered cup and downing a long swallow. The booze was given an appreciative look because yes, finally, something other than water to drink.

Ian glanced back at Shiloh, smiling. Then he squinted a little, giving a little laugh.

"You look like you're having fun," he said, reaching out a hand to idly pat Stormy's head as she waved at him, before giving Shiloh an amused look. "How many of those have you had, anyway, duck?"

He caught Nevada's eye and gave her a little wink. "Save me a dance later, gorgeous?"

sammpai

chimarii

ol-j-man

nyxtsuki moon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:29 pm
"You plunder away, I'm not the greedy sort," America grinned as Pandora apparently showed them the dance of her people. Letting the Misties go and frolic she slipped behind Edgar and easily reached over him to grab his goblet, holding it for inspection and just out of his normal reach.

She took a sip and looked a bit disappointed. She'd been hoping it was tea she could flush.

nothing yet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:31 pm
YAY HEAD PATS~

"I can see! Careful not to spread the art herpes around~" His question made her smile fade momentarily before it came back in full, cheery Stormy force. "Oh, it's a little thing, no big. Sometimes stuff happens and people need their space, right?"

Her room was getting lonely on the inside, though.

"How've you been since the division meeting?" she asked, turning her eyes form the table to Roland. "I know I'm bad with keeping track of people . . ."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 pm
It took Finn a moment to process that Jack hadn't been standing there all alone, his too-tall frame having hidden Chel from sight. Now that he noticed her, however, he took in her costume with a quick flick of his eyes, and smirked.

And then mentally eye rolled when Jack somehow nearly failed to come up with who she was dressed as. Really, who the ******** didn't know Mario? You didn't even have to be that into video games to know and.....

Ya whatever, never mind. He'd known Jack long enough by now to be able to realize in at least this aspect, he was an idiot.

"Still disappointed you're not in the jumpsuit, darling, though I can't really think of any reasons to argue against your current attire." He gave her a wink back, smirk changing into a wide grin that didn't warm up his eyes in the slightest.

And then back to Jack. "You're damn right I shouldn't have. I've been saving s**t for years, but in light of my recent revelations regarding mortality, I decided that in the grand scheme of things, it really seemed silly to continue to do so. ******** saving it, crack it open, enjoy."

He gave a one shouldered shrug at the question of his shoulder. "Better, thanks to some quick healing. Another week and I'm sure it'll be fine." He honestly didn't want to talk about it, so when somebody gave him a slap on the good shoulder, he turned to have a quick look at who it might be.

"Ah, the hired help has arrived I see." His grin broadened. "By the way, I haven't forgotten our bet, Ian, just waiting for the perfect time to cash in." He might as well remind him again, right?

Jack was moving off, with Chel in tow, and Finn really didn't feel like being a third wheel, nor was he particularly in the mood to c**k block. Reaching into the pocket of his hoodie, he pulled out his phone and typed in a quick text.

Kyrieko
Text to Fini: Costume party downstairs.

He didn't really feel like anything more was needed to be added. Obviously if he was telling her, that meant he was there. If she wanted to show up, she could, and if not...well then, it wasn't going to particularly hurt any of his feelings if she wanted opt out.

Having a glance around, there was only really people here that he knew, but none of them well. Mimsy was given a wave, at least, and he wondered whether he should go over and say hi.

He eyed the glitter hulk behind her and opted against it.

Ol-j-man
chimarii
kurotomato
Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:40 pm
Nevada laughed again, winking at America. "See you later Miss America!" Her grin widened at Pandora, reaching over to tug at the mist huntress and pull her to the dance floor. "Don't worry gorgeous, Let me show you the dance of my people."

It wasn't hard to get into the groove, having fun simply making simple dance motion around Pandora.

To Ian, she made a crooking motion.

"Anytime you want one Handsome." She wished she could wink, but settled for making a smooch face at him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurotomato
AstaraeI

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:41 pm
"Hi... Hi!" It was the best Shiloh could come up with, being both inebriated and not knowing the girl's name. He hoped his smile made up for it, the man beaming at her widely before turning back to Ian.

"Not enough," he grinned, leaning past Ian to reach for another after giving Nevada a wave. "Not neeeearly enou- Oh, hi Maebe!"

She appeared before his very eyes, and he wondered when she'd arrived. He sipped on his drink thoughtfully, looking her up and down for an awkwardly long pause. His drink was very nearly finished.

"I," he took a deep breath, looking like he was going to say something profound, "Don't know."

He was laughing again, finding himself rather funny.

"I know Ian though," he continued, tugging Ian's arm. "Do you know him? You should know him."

kurotomato

Nio Love

ol-j-man

nyxtsuki moon

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items