Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole glanced around the room and saw a girl sitting next to the window, looking as if she needed someone to talk to. He got up slowly and made his way over to the seat next to her. "...Um...hi..." He said calmly, giving Mizuno a small smile.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:28 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki was a little surprised that she knew her name. She wasn't the most popular girl ever, most people just knew her as "Crazy Girl" or "Weirdo" She smiled again, stood up and walked over, taking a seat at the desk next to her. "Yeah, that's me. Sorry, but I don't think I know your name. May I ask what it is?" Mizuki found it was nice to talk to someone for a change, rather then sitting alone listening to music all the time.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya had seen as Mizuki walked over and sat in the desk next to her. She then heard the other ask what her name was, nodding back. "I-It's okay. Sure. I-I'm Amaya Mitsuki." she then said back to her, smiling and glad to have someone to talk to.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:55 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki pulled her head phones down from off her head, and hung them around her neck. Even though the music wasn't playing, the head phones still restricted her hearing slightly. "Amaya. That's a nice name. So um, do you like, music?" Probably not the best subject, but it was one she was familiar with, and it would help if she knew what she was talking about since she had decided it would be best to talk about something other then what was happening, although she was a little curious as to what Amaya and the others thought of what was going on. None of the teachers had spoken up to try and explain the situation, which was honestly a little unnerving, since it might mean they have no idea what's happening either. Mizuki pushed all those thoughts to the back of her mind for now though. No matter what would happen, it was important that she kept a clear head, and stayed calm.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Amaya smiled, hearing as Mizuki said that she had a nice name. Then she listened as the other asked if she liked music, nodding back. "Y-Yeah, I do." she then said back to Mizuki as she had smiled happily. It was nice to be able to talk to her about something other than this weird drill, still wondering when it would be over.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:08 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki's eyes lit up when Amaya said she liked music. Finally someone who shared her interests. Well, there were probably more people within the school that liked music. But being somewhat anti-social like she was she didn't really know much about the other students. "Oh, cool! What genre is your favourite? Personally I like a little bit of everything."

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:38 am
iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

User Image
Mizuno was about to give up on a friend but was suddenly approached by Cole from the other first year class. Mizuno was determined not to mess up. "Hi." she said coldly, boredly looking out the window. She blew it. Mizuno had a war with herself inside her head, thinking of all the better things to say. The boy was shy like her and her outside character could probably scare him off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 am
]
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole soon found himself wishing he hadn't walked over here as the girl blew him off as if it was nothing. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. It was odd...she looked like she wanted someone to talk to. Maybe if he tried again? "...Um...so what do you think of all this?"

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:50 am
iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

User Image
Mizuno was surprised the boy pressed forward. She looked up at him, determined to say the right thing. "I'm afraid. I don't want anything bad to happen, I can't say I'm not terrified." was what she meant to say. In reality she said: "It's stupid. Keeping us confined here. I would rather just jump out the window and run home than stay in this prison." she blew it again. Mizuno didn't mean to, she was just so afraid that she wouldn't be able to help her two younger siblings Miki and Temari. Miki was in her second year of junior high and Temari was only in her 4th year if grade school. Mizuno did most of the housework since the three girls lived alone without parents in their apartment. Miki wasn't used to cooking and frankly liked to slack off a lot but Temari was quite attached to Mizuno and got scared when she wasn't around.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:04 am
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole nodded. He had only seen this girl a few times, but he never got the impression that she was this intimidating. He was tempted once again to just stop talking, but intimidating or not just walking away would just make her feel worse. "...Yeah...um...do you mind if I ask your name? I-I've seen you around just...never thought to ask..." He said, trying to make it sound as nice as possible.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:11 am
iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

User Image
Mizuno was taken back by the boy. No one ever tried this hard to be her friend. This was her last chance. "It doesn't concern you." she blurted out. She wanted to scream at herself. She could've made a friend! But instead she blew it. She needed one more chance that maybe the boy would give her. Then she could tell her name and talk with him like a real friend. Maybe she could if she had one more chance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:58 am
User Image
Teichki Mareba

Teichki had followed everyone into the classroom. Today was a surprise for him. How was it that any door or window that lead to the outside wouldn't budge? He had even several jockeys try helping break down a door, but to no avail. This did not make any sense, nothing was that strong in reality to keep everyone out of school. This confused him and he never was once this distraught about anything. He was normally the person with a plan, but now it seemed that all they could do was sit and wait for something to happen.

User Image
Yoshigei Keida

Yoshigei seemed to not even take the slightest sense of worry or even care that he was trapped inside the school. He just relaxed in the corner and kept his eyes closed. He actually was sleeping, and it wouldn't surprise anyone that knew him. That was his normal routine everyday.

User Image
Lagato Inuga

Today couldn't of been more perfect for Lagato. He figured someone answered his prayers. He was trapped inside of school with a bunch of girls, and his devious mind had things to plot. His face showed it all. It wasn't till Asia slapped him across the head. "OW! Why did you hit me?"

User Image
Yagura Hōseki

He leaned next to the door to the hallway, his eyes glared outside the window. He was annoyed being stuck in this school, he was hoping to have gotten home as soon as school ended but it didn't seem like that would happen. "Why out of all the places I had to be stuck in, it had to be this god forsaken school?"

User Image
Ayumi Seike

She was puzzled about everything that was happening, and her followers that surrounded her for advice would be disappointed since she had no answers to give them about anything that happened. She motioned her followers away so she could sit alone to try and figure out why and how this all happened.

User Image
Asia Chōjō

"Quite a mystery I have to say. How can anyone explain such a phenomenon?" These were her thoughts as she sat in the classroom with everyone else. She tapped a pencil on her desk and tried thinking of anything that could of caused this. Everyone seemed to be at a lost of what to say or explain this, all but the pervert no doubt he had devious thoughts. She got up from her desk and wacked him across the face. When he asked why she responded. "That look you always get when your thinking of dirty thoughts. Was this all your fault? Did you somehow block all possible exits?"

User Image
Yuumi Kifujin

A female student was crying at her desk and nothing seemed to be cheering her up. Yuumi had walked over to the crying student and spoke. "Hey. Why are you crying?" She asked. The female student looked up with tears in her eyes and spoke. "We can't go home. I have to go home and take care of my little brother. He can't be there all alone." Yuumi smiled and crouched next to the girl to speak. "Everything will be okay. Don't cry please. No one is hurt or in danger. I'm sure this will all blow over pretty soon so please calm down and no longer cry okay?" The student looked at her for a second and barely managed to smile while speaking. "Okay....I'll try." Yuumi stood up keeping her cheerful smile and spoke one word. "Good." She then walked back to her seat. In truth she didn't know what was happening. She lied to the girl in hopes that everyone would keep their cool. A panic inside the classroom wouldn't be good at all.

User Image
Mr. Kurosaki

With a sigh he turned to the chalkboard and looked at what the lesson was. He needed something to distract himself from what was happening right now. "None of the keys worked on any of the doors, and not only that the keys all shattered every time we tried unlocking the door. Was it good to lie to the students? I don't know how long that lie will last. A normal drill? I doubt that excuse will go on for much longer. None of this makes any sense at all."

User Image
Ms. Kōka

She couldn't understand why her keys broke on contact with the door lock. This was truly something that couldn't be explained to anyone. She had worried that the students would start a mass panic after being unable to leave so the best thing they could do was lie keeping the students from doing so. This was the best idea should could come up with and that is what she would try to keep saying to everyone till it was obvious that it wasn't. She noticed Asia yelling at Lagato and wandered over. "Now calm down you two. This is no ones fault so just keep calm and relax till the drill passes over okay?"

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Amaya had heard Mizuki ask her what her favorite genre was and that she like a bit of everything, thinking. "P-Pop, and softer ballads. Sometimes I listen to rock too." she then said back to the other. Amaya looked around, seeing as other students were quiet, or panicking with a teacher talking to two of the students. Just when will this drill be over?

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:38 pm
]
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole was pretty sure he couldn't give this girl another chance now. "..Sorry for bothering you..." He said quietly as he looked down at his desk before looking over the room. He had to chuckle a little at Miss. Class President Ayumi at a loss for words. It was hilarious to finally see her without an answer. She had way to much power as it was.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:42 pm
iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

User Image
Mizuno had lost her chance. Once again she drove people away from her. She needed to go clear her head. She shot up from her chair and stared down at her feet as she ainlessly tried to walk forward toward the door, accidently hitting someone or something. She fell on the ground hard, "Hey watch it!" she said angrily. Looking up she realized it was Lagato, one of the first boys to ask her out when she transfered to the school. She had an odd dislike for boys like him.

Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff