Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ibara's Flower Shoppe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia looked at Kirumi with a questionable face. "Why wouldn't we already be friends?" She then held out her hand as if to show she was sincere. "Well then sure we can be friends." She smirked some as she started sweeping the floors inside the shop getting the broken glass out of the way so nobody got hurt. "Be good to at least have one friend, and anyways you are very kind how could I deny that face of yours." She then giggled thinking back to her childhood remembering a little girl who always was cooed over because she had such a 'baby face' as everyone called it.

[Repair the shop - 3/5]

TheRealKiru

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 490 / 490
Stamina: 70 / 70

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi smiled a bit as the blonde haired shinobi asked why they were not friends already. Feeling overjoyed at now having one, the young Yamanaka clan member watched as Sacreia held her hand to, only for Kirumi to hug her tightly, not releasing her grip for a good 5 seconds. "I don't know. I do not...have a lot of friends. I want to become strong like Ibara. You are my first friend actually." She informed her, helping sweep the glass away before hearing her comment about her face. "Are you saying I am cute? I am not cute! I am a member of one of the village's most talented shinobi clans. I was trained to be a shinobi since I could walk!" Kiri huffed while going to work on decorating the painteed walls again. "I'm supposed to be dangerous! Not cute..."

[ Repairing Shop 3/5 ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia was taken by surprise by the little girls actions. "Um..." She was unsure of what to do in this situation. Rubbing the back of her head she semi smiled and patted her on the head with the other hand. "Ok so you are not just cute, you could use that to your advantage." She then kinda stepped away looking around trying to get her mind off of what just took place. "I mean being cute can go a long way, just think about it looking cute and helpless to random shinobi might actually make them think you are easy pickings. Then you come out with some stuff that just leaves them in your dust." She then started sweeping the piles out the back door making sure nobody was out there to get hurt. Smirking to herself she kinda liked the fact that this girl trusted her, maybe the first real friend she could trust. Shaking her head she turned to see new windows being put in they looked a bit dirty so she thought it best to start washing them down.

[Repairing the shop - 4/5]

TheRealKiru

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi smiled up at Sacreia, a look of pure joy on her face as the young genin seemed very content with her standings now. She was happy to have a new friend and was pretty eager to do whatever friends did together. She continued working on the walls before the major renovations were finished and then began to help clean up the tools and trash left around by the workers, making sure the shop was clean enough for the flowers to radiate their beauty. "I suppose. But I don''t think that many would fall for it after a while." The child said before going over to the door and setting the trash outside as she helped Sacreia clean windows.

[ Repairing Shop 4/5 ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:59 am
User Image
User Image

Sacreia Looked to Kirumi and smiled. "Yea but if you use it at the right times nobody would even suspect a thing." She then started washing down windows letting the sun shine through lighting up the beautiful shop. She saw people coming in with new pots filled with different flowers from reds, to blues and pinks. She loved flowers but she tried to hide that fact from everyone since she was supposed to be the hot head of the village but it was ok to show Kirumi her softer side.

After all Kirumi was her first ever friend. She then started to help the villagers bring in the glass doors to the flower fridge that they were installing to keep the flowers fresh. After helping out a bit she stood back and watched the rest of the place come into view it was as if the place wasnt ever in shambles to start with. Looking over her shoulder at Kirumi she spoke. "I would have to say we did a pretty good job together getting this place up and going." She then smirked feeling good about herself now. She then heard a bell from behind her, jumping from the sound, she saw they were adding bells to the back door and the front door almost like little alarms to let people know when people were coming and going. "Now that is a smart idea." She marveled at how well this shop looked and couldn't help but kinda squee a little bit.

[repairing the shop - 5/5]

TheRealKiru

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi watched as the final pieces of the shop came together, quite proud of both herself and Sacreia for helping rebuild the Hokage's flower shop. She assisted in bringing the pots in and helping tie bells on the door. "I agree. It was hard work, but Ibara's shop is back to it's glory." The Yamanaka said and then leaned on her fellow blonde haired shinobi, exhausted after a long day of work. Some people watched and came back in, checking to see if the shop had changed during construction, which it had not. Kiri sighed and then looked up at Sacreia. "I suppose now we should report back to the Hokage." She began to walk, but ended up stumbling around the place, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly as she looked back up at her friend. "My request might sound odd...But can you carry me back there? I'm pretty worn out after rebuilding the shop."

[ Repairing Shop 5/5 ]

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Sacreia smiled some as she nodded saying nothing more, moving her gourd around to the front so she could carry the young girl on her back. Lifting her with almost no effort at all. She started making her way out of the shop careful not to run into anything. She felt a bit more weighted down but its all good she was being helpful to her fellow shinobi. "Right lets get to the office and report in that the shop is beautiful again." As she then took off in the direction of the office with Kirumi on her back. Her thoughts were on how she had managed to get such a sweet girl like this to like her as a friend maybe she really was changing her whole entire look on things ever since that one incident.

[exits to office with Kirumi]

TheRealKiru
now dont be pulling the cuteness im gonna kick your butt move now razz jk jk

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:28 pm
Hiro Tanaka Genin Kohonagakure
Location: Standing beside roses in the Shoppe _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

★ ▌ Desolate. Discouraging, Dingy. Dusty. The exterior of Ibara's Flower Shoppe seemed really rather unkempt, considering flowers were supposed to be a symbol of fresh, natural growth. Beyond a few shrubs in the window, nothing inside seemed to render any production at all. Was this the right flower shoppe?

Brow furrowed, Hiro walked up to the entrance, gripping the door handle and pushed timidly inside. A small brass bell rung out upon contact with the door as Hiro passed through. Each step deliberate, getting accustomed to his surroundings. While the lighting wasn't exactly the best, the aromas were certainly that of nature. Each flower and bush gave its own distinct fragrance, but in the air, all of it blended together. Hiro let go of the door as it swung back to close, ringing the bell once more with a chipper tone. It didn't match the rest of the environment.

"Is anybody working here today?" Hiro called out. His lips formed a sneer, expecting a little more from what most people would hope to be a happier place. Silence. Hiro moved toward a shelf of flowers. Roses, he recognized. He leaned in, breathing in a bit of the scent, collecting a slight headiness in its odor before pulling away.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mood: Calm, but unsettled _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
Figured this would be a fine jumping point since the thread's been dead for two years.

Wolfe Whitehorn

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image

"Yeah, I'm over here in the back room. Are you here to purchase or did the Haru finally send me some help?" A young man asked from the back of the store.

If Hiro approached he would find the young man pushing back strands of brown hair from his eyes as he sat at the windowsill, tending to a small selection of plants in the sunlight it provided.

NightshadeV1
My Desktop is still out and the phone and laptop hate skype right now. Quote me for replies.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:30 pm
Location: Standing just inside the doorway to the back room. _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ The silence that filled the flower shoppe had dispersed upon the call out from the next room. So the place wasn't completely dead after all. Hiro turned his head, looking past the leaves of hanging shrubbery toward a door only slightly dissimilar in color from the boutique's beige interior. It came from there. He walked down the aisle of flowers and potted plants to the back of the shop, which housed much larger, leafier shrubs, before turning the corner toward the door. Hiro knocked on the door twice, then grabbed hold of the notched handle and slid the door open.

"The latter, actually," Hiro said, catching sight of a brunette boy in covered in a sunbeam from the nearby window. Hiro reached into his pocket and pulled out the two missives, checking to see which one was for this shoppe. When he found it, he stashed the other missive back into his pocket, keeping hold of the directive for work in the palm of his hand. "The order from Akimichi Haru says the shoppe requests prep and assist work. I'm here to oblige."

Hiro took a moment glancing around this back room, wondering what this job would entail. Counters sprawled along two walls on opposite sides of the room. One contained a section of living plants inside glass cases. The rest had nothing special. A few trimming tools here and there, with other plants sprawled about.

Mood: Calm _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
Not a problem Wolfe, no rush here. Also, if that's the case, should I start with the other job too, or is there a rule about one location for characters?

Wolfe Whitehorn

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image

"Ah! Good. Yes, right now I need to get some bags of mulch and fertilizer moved in from the back patio into the back room. Then I need to get the plants watered in the B2 Section." He said as he pointed out the section of growing plants, mostly pharmaceutical use plants.

"If you could begin there, then I would be very, very appreciative!"

NightshadeV1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:26 pm
Location: In the Back Room of the Flower Shoppe _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ Quick, simple, to the point. Hiro could appreciate this brunette's way of handling things. A small utterance of an okay by Hiro, and he walked through the back room toward a door beside the brown-haired shopkeeper. He reached for the handle, giving a quick twist of his wrist and exited outside.

The back area was far greener than the dingy beige interior. While most of the area was grass, there were potted plants along the sides of the area basking in the sunlight of mid-afternoon. Above Hiro, an awning gave a small shaded area for workers and customers alike to enjoy the natural area without enduring the heat. It was at the very edge of this awning's shadow where Hiro eyed almost half a pallet each of both mulch and fertilizer. Each marked with Kohona's symbol. Easy enough. Hiro moved to the piles, grabbing hold of a mulch bag. Pretty good weight to these bags, possibly twenty-five to thirty kilograms. Luckily, the contents inside made them easy enough to grab and flop around. He flopped one bag over his shoulder, making sure it stayed put. Then he reached down and grabbed a second mulch-bag, pulling it onto the other side. Hiro stood upright and turned back to the door and walked inside, laying the mulch bags down beside the counter top.

Hiro repeated this task over and over, bringing two bags at a time and laying them down, totaling twelve mulch bags in all. The fertilizer was much the same, bringing ten inside to lay in a separate pile. After the last two bags had been laid down on the top of the pile, Hiro clapped his hands clean. brushing away some of the dust that got on him, then spoke to the brunette. "Bags are in over by the counter. Do you want me to get the plants with a hose, a can, or it doesn't matter?"

Mood: Relaxed _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:

Wolfe Whitehorn

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image

"Can, it's a Blue Watering Can for that batch. It's already got the nutrient powders poured in, just fill it with water and head over the plants. Just enough to dampen the soil. Too much more and the plants will run the risk of starting to rot at their bases. If you'd go ahead and take care of that, then I'll see what else I have in the shop for you to help me with." He said with a smirk, then entering a small room on the other side of the backroom and exiting with a sandwich.

"Hungry?"

NightshadeV1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 pm
Location: Beside the pharmaceutical plants in the back room. _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ "Gotcha," Hiro responded to his employer for the day. The brunette's instructions were clear enough. He looked around the back room, finding the blue watering can tucked in the corner. He walked over, grabbing the can by its handle and went outside. The back patio served as a traditional garden. Feng Shui down to a central pump which poured water into a small reed, before the reed tilted and dumped it out. Hiro stepped over a couple potted plants to the pump, holding the can over the outlet for the water to drip in, with his other hand gripping the pump handle. A pair of pumps flushed the can half full. For the section the brunette pointed out to Hiro, this should be plenty.

The can swished back and forth gently in Hiro's hand. Over the top, the occasional droplet or two splashed out of the watering can. The dehydrated nutrients mixed readily with the water, but Hiro felt a bit more movement couldn't hurt. He entered back under the awning, shutting the door behind him. All the plants were lined up with a little tag sticking up from the soil of each. Each label neatly written, there would be no mistakes for anybody seeking one out.

From behind him, the brunette asked a question. Hunger. It hadn't crossed Hiro's mind, but he hadn't eaten yet today. Yes. Now with the thought in his head, he felt his stomach grumble. "Yeah, I could eat," Hiro replied as he got to work. He sprinkled the water up along the plants. The water soaked into the soil, darkening it slightly. He made sure not to give them too much. There were no pools. There was no mud. Each plant received the same treatment.

Mood: Relaxed _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro

Wolfe Whitehorn

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:57 pm
User Image

Opening the door to the other room once more the brunet would enter and then exit with a tray of sandwiches and cheeses, one of the party platters the local diner made and sold for parties or convenience. Walking over to a table that sat about center point against the wall dividing the front and rear of the store, he set the tray down. His eyes trailed the other man while he took care of the assigned job and his smile held up as he returned to the back room and exited with a pitcher of chilled tea and a tray of what seemed to be amber coloured ice cubes.

"My name is Ima ( Ee-mah ), by the way. I would like to thank you again for coming for my help request. Ever since the former owner was declared a rogue to the village the shop kind of fell on disrepair. I scooped it up pretty cheap because of it." He said as he motioned to the food and drink selection.

"And these.." he stated as he picked up one of the amber coloured cubes and put it into his tea "are honeycubes. A trick I picked up from my grandmother when I was younger. Sweetens your drink with each sip, as it begins to melt and you sip the honey in with the tea."

NightshadeV1

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces