Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Edible Creations 2 || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00008500 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥
Myurai watched the young female turn herself into a show with a smile. He had to admit it was somewhat entertaining. However he turned his attention back to Kazurai as he replied," No, Konoha has no idea were conducting this operation and it HAS to stay that way. If Konoha finds out were spying on them or about our mission then it can range anywhere from our deaths in which case I expect you to fight for your life because they will be trying to kill us, all the way up to full blown war between the two villages. NOW do you understand why this is an S-Ranked mission. We make the slightest mistake here and good people die, Innocent people die." It wasnt that he was trying to scare the children simply let them understand the severity of the situation.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 am
Kazurai Saito
?Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225?

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hearing the mission in more detail he clenched his fist 'I have never killed anyone before.....I wanted to become strong, stronger than my parents. I will not die, I will do what i must.' Looking over at Igarashi with her usual care free attitude he felt slightly uneasy about it. ' I wont let anything happen to you ether, I will kill if I must.' Looking back up at Myurai, unclenching his fist. "Understood!"

Looking back to Igarashi staring until she saw him looking. "I need to speak with you tonight at the dojo around ten. Its serious so I'm asking you to please be there." Turning to Myurai and started to walk by him before stopping by his side. "Your confidence is not misplaced, I will do what I must. I have something that i must learn before we begin the mission and time is short. If there is any changes please find a way to inform me. I will be at the Dojo." Not waiting for an answer he exited the bar, pushing through the crowd that had gathered a bit of the residents that were asked to leave.

(Exit to residential area)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:59 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki&&Dokijima )
User Image
                        Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
                        I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
                        I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

She was in the midst of her jolly laughing session. And where with, but the poor pandas only able to watch her until the arrival of Black. The feel of his hands on her shoulders signaled to Doki just the same. Oh yes, as he was now saying while her facial cheeks were being rubbed. Normally such intimacy from a handsome man would have her going over mountains but in cases where she felt the fifteen minutes burn her in.. It only mattered that he was here now. And to feel what was to come. The soft laughter that emitted through her vocals alone had stopped. Still facing forward with a rather unreadable expression even while her face was touched. "WHO GIVES A s**t?!" Taking another swig at the bottle she was drinking, Doki would then direct the gourd to push his forehead away from hers as well as removing his hands from her. "WRAAAUGH!" Shaking the bears off of her arms to flail in order to prove her point. Hardly even aware of the trio cub's presences at all.

But really, none of that actually happened. Twas just a call on her imagination. And anyway, in the reality where his hands weren't exactly removed from her cheeks yet, Doki had sorta swatted him away. "I'm fine, I'm fine~ " So she said. So far, she wasn't so far gone. After her occasional outings, Doki had developed a bit of tolerance. Among other things, she simply held one of the cubs simply because they looked so adorable. "Drinking Rice Wine." She would say, before she ushered the bartender to come out with Black's drink as promised. Served cold, for the first occasion. "How was your little uh...trip?" She had to mention. Though her attention suddenly picked up on the newer squad. Their conversation more or less audible but not enough for her to overhear the key details. Either way, she decided it would be rude to eavesdrop, and feeling half sloppy anyway, the kunoichi rested her chin over the bears head. Probably Rin, or Tin...or...Jin..Whichever one. "Hai, hai..Fun fun~"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 435/435 ❂ SP: 435/435

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:17 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

A placement of rice wine placed against his forehead, and a push back. Black looked lost yet for some reason found it funny when she did shouted towards him. Hearing her slurred and dragging tone, he would chuckle once Rin, and Jin scurried up her arms when she flailed her arms. Though it would have been funny had it been done. '' Heheh, Doki are you okay? You sound like Sensei when she's dr- Oh! You're drunk! Though what never happened silly? '' His mind did not hold off on the truth a lot, less the time called for it.'' Rice wine huh..? And it eased me up, had to get some things off of my back, h-heheh. '' Embarrassment wrote and etched itself across his face, red fuzzed cheeks and a nervous smile growing. Tin simply looking lost, yet happy that she held him in her lap; and the others just curled around her neck comfortingly. It was then that Black noticed something, a female standing up and making a live entertainment out of herself for the others. Though as he turned he partially caught her sight, aside from the cat tail and ears.'' Eh..? Sukai - Sensei..? '' It was a bit odd, though he had never seen another in the village that sported such features aside from the Cat Sage herself. Nor could he completely confirm it was her, due to the vanishing act of being pulled down just before he could look.

The Storm Jounin would take his seat finally, sitting next to one of his good friends Watching his drink that had been previously brought out. Not knowing what was exactly inside of it, he just stared. A small light bubbling from the beverage was seen, and just from giving it a slight scrutinizing he could tell it was cold. Tin looking excited for the drink, for he wanted some; alas he was trapped under the glory that was the green hairs chin. Which was oddly comforting for him alone, having him ease up and settle in place for the time being. Black would pick up the beverage and speak up.'' What did you get me? It smells a bit funny, and do you little ones want anything? '' A curious tone spread out to extend even to his little brothers as they all shouted.'' Give us juice! You owe us anyways! Never got us that from last time! Yea! '' Each gave their answer and then spoke all at once, having Black laugh some.'' Sorry guys, sheesh. Not my fault we were in a rush. Hahahaha'' Lifting a hand for the waitress, Black ask for a order of three juice glasses and notice the strange look the girl gave him; it was like when he went out with Sukai that time. He seriously started to believe girls were allergic to him, to some degree. Being that her face started to redden, and her tone let alone voice shaky. None the less, she did take the order and brought back three glasses with quickness. Setting each done in front of him, with swirly straws extended from the hollow core. Just the smell by itself caused each panda cub to vanish. As if they never existed, for they were moving at such an extreme speed rate; each appearing before a glass and standing up on their little hind legs to bite on the end of the straw, in which they began to drink the glasses. Nothing but hums of happiness and satisfaction would be bestowed, as Black turned towards Thanatos whom he almost forgot was behind him.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
    Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Kiko_Alacran

The Grand Chevalier Haji

Redera Issun

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi quickly composed herself after hearing that it was supposed to be a hush hush mission. Looking at Myurai she rubbed her head. "Made a fool of myself didn't I?" As Renji then came around Igarashi having her use his body to get to her feet. Standing now she bowed to Myurai quickly as if to appologize for making a fool of herself. She then looked around the room feeling like an idiot. She then went and sat back down on the seat she had once been sitting in laying her head on her arms she had a lot on her mind. She wondered what Kazurai wanted to talk to her about.

Renji started to walk towards the bar not really taking notice of the other shinobi there pawing at the little door that separated the bartender and the rest of the restaurant. The bartender noticed Renji and smiled as he put a dish of water down on the ground for him. Renji made a sort of purring sound as if to thank the bartender and quickly drank up the water. He was a bit worried about Igarashi now he had never seen her so down before. He hoped she was going to be ok.

[Bond of Senses - 20/25]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:03 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki&&Dokijima )
User Image
                        Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
                        I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
                        I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

"For your information, I--am not drunk~ Drunk means, you're done. But I'm not done!" So she waved the bartender for another round after the bears had gotten off to drink their own beverages Black had so nicely ordered for them. Rather barbarically, she bit off the cork and started drinking. This time, just regular old sake. She set hers down with a mindful thump over the counter. Then gazed at her silver haired comrade, seemingly looking off to such things. "Sukai huh? Tell me. How's she doing? Haven't seen her around much lately." In a way, she felt a bit annoyed by the comparison. Rather than jealousy, it was more of the lousy impression the Cat Sage had left her last time. After all those times Doki used to look up to the model citizen. And now she was reduced to nothing but turd in her eyes. Everyone last one of them. Turds! First it was Kein. Then-- Somehow that memory brought back another silhouette in her mind. Her student, Haki.

Suddenly she dipped her head forward. Holding her forehead over the genin that still hasn't returned. "...hmph. What am I doing.." It's been a long time since any of the anbu had reported anything. Every morning before work or training, she visit the gates to ask if they had yet received word. But the progress was still stagnant. Haki..her precious pupil. Still a little kid to Doki--just not there. The bit of sorrow and bile formed a horrendous concoction in the pit of the guilt-ridden Kunoichi. She almost forgot Black was there. His voices became more and more audible. At last, she answered. "Rice Wine. It's a semi-strong alcoholic beverage. More or less, just really concentrated. Sorry, should I have gotten you something else?" Her tone was quieter, as she then shifted to glance back in his direction. Confusion in her eyes now, despite feeling a bit drunk. She overheard Black and the cubs. Hearing their conversation. It was kinda uplifting to watch. Seeing someone take great care of the others. She figured he would make for a great teacher some day. Not like herself, who, probably didn't deserve to take up another. Not since the loss of her previous one. The inner realms of her eyes have darkened. Loss.

"Haha.~" She just laughed again. Simply because--it was too cute and bittersweet.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 435/435 ❂ SP: 435/435

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos, watched as Black left and then Doki seemed a bit off. He tilted his head towards her as she didn't face him. Their last encounter was something that wasn't even on his mind anymore. She seemed to be satisfied getting drunk and stuff but black returned after leaving. He hadn't even replied as to why he wanted to see him. Thusly Thanatos lifted the large bag over her shoulder and ontop of Black possibily knocking him down in the process."So as I was saying. I have business with you Black."What could it possibly be? Was Thanatos jealous that he was hanging out with Doki and now was going to kill him for it? Or was it something else? Nah, it was probably he was going to kill black now. What would Doki do? Would she help him? or let Black be killed!!?!?!?!

AC/Ryo 11450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:42 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

Higure was lying on Shi's back, sopping wet and holding his head, eyes tightly closed tightly. Kyo was riding Shi right behind Higure, making sure the boy didn't fall. He had a migraine all through his head at the moment. The ride over here was bumpy as it was on Shi's back. The reason the Shinsetsu was soaked was due to falling off of Shi and tumbling into a creek. That was the only reason the boy was awake and grumbling as he was at the moment. He heard laughter and smelled a sickly sweet, yet bitter scent in the air. Higure squinted through his lashes as the voices got louder. He saw they were in the bar now. Higure moaned slightly, not wanting to face his sister, yet knew it was inevitable.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 03200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥

Myurai gave a curt nod to Kazurai he took his leave. He folded his hands in front of him and began to think. He needed to come up with a plan for the next mission. Turning his attention to the female who he STILL had not come up with a nickname for he cocked and eyebrow and said," Whats eatin ya ?" He didnt know her very well but if her mind wasnt right and everything wasnt squared away tomorrows mission could end badly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi looked at Myurai. "Just not sure what Kazurai wanted to talk to me about. Don't worry about me I will be ready for the mission." As she then stood up looking over to Renji who had just finished his bowl of water. "If you would exscuse me I will be heading to the dojo to continue my training. Don't wanna have any flaws during this mission." As she then started to make her way to the door of the bar. "Come Renji, were heading to the dojo." She yelled back at the cat who was now cleaning himself. Renji quickly stopped and began to follow Igarashi out the door and towards the dojo.

[Bond of Senses - 21/25]

(exits to dojo)  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:49 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Looking up and turning towards Doki, Black would take a sip of the drink she had given to him. Gulping it down fully for some reason, it tasted sweet, the very impact of the wine touching his tongue was like a powerful impact crashing into his mouth. The small and nice buzz that was his gullet burning from the acidity contained in said wine, having Black feel a sharp lift up his spine. Black let his tongue slightly taste the air, just after taking his glass away and producing one warm misty pant. Her apologies caught him a bit by surprise as he finished downing his beverage. The little cubs gaining bubble bellies from consuming the entirety of their drinks and falling onto their backs. Little stubby legs danged at the side as each give a relieving sigh, Black then spoke up.'' No need to be sorry, I-I'm fine with th-?! ''

The sudden spark of something large nearing him, he watched the bag that flew over Doki's head had came down on him. Reflexes activated, his arm flexing and demonstrating the brute strength he had compacted on him; after all of the training he had been doing and slinging it just over his shoulder. It was now as if he were the one carrying it the entire time. A slight red scratch being across his face from cheek to cheek, due to the rice wine he had just indulged in.'' Huh? Business? What's all of this..? '' He brought the back to the side of himself with the three little pandas screaming, assuming it was about to fall straight on top of them. The little trio would then stand up and stagger to look at the bag from a peaking distance.'' This for me Thanatos? Nice! Haha, you shouldn't have! Hm? Gloves? Scarf, a Mask, a scroll? Encyclopedias and a atlas? What else is here.. '' The shinobi said as he placed the gloves on and continue to rummage inside of the bag for a while. After a moment he lifted his head up to look towards Thanatos, noticing he seemed a bit upset? What was wrong with him? Did he do something wrong?

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

The Grand Chevalier Haji

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥

Myurai watched the last of his team disperse and with a sigh he paid the bill and made his way through the crowd of people that were slowly being let back into the bar. He began to formulate a plan in his head but it all depended upon his team as to weather or not this would work. Either way he needed to make sure he was doing his part which meant he would have to train more and train harder.

[exit to dojo/academy]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ YOISHI NUZUKA
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Katon/Raiton | Taijustu/Tamer | Kumogakure | Shizuka (Dog) | Jounin/ANBU

CHAKRA : 400/400
STAMINA : 430/430
TECHNIQUE :
"Have you heard the news that you're dead?"

Kyo looked around the area carefully, scanning through the horrible stench of vomit, alchohol and Doki. Doki had the strongest scent. He got off Shi and took Higure off, dragging him over to where Kazumi sat and trying to hold him up for his sister. "I found Higure passed out at the dojo and he reeks of alchohol..." Kyo tried to make it seem like he hadn't given Higure the sake/whiskey and helped him train.

"I think they never liked you anyway,"
"Did you get what you deserve?"

Toxic Interior

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games