Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - Winners pg 9 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:02 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am a girl who loves life! I am not afraid to get dirty, I love everything I come across. My problem? I know I am really hyper and that has made me a loner. I watch families and other soquili but can't seem to make friends. *giggles to herself* I always wander and I've been told once that I don't have much..much.. oh what was the word? *She pranced in place while thinking* Oh! Ettiquake. eddiqeek? no.. Etiquette. That's such a silly word. *Repeats it a few times* I just want someone who can accept me and doesn't mind how wild I can be. Oh oh oh and the green. I blend in to the trees so I get lost.

10 Things I Like:
Male
Long hair
unnatural colors
stripes
irish stuff
goth (or vampire like)
Heterchromia (two different colored eyes)
Horns atop head
lanterns

10 Things I Don’t Like:
plants on body
minis (she would be afraid constantly of tripping on one)
Aquatic types. (She is scared of fish xD)
Baldness
Evil
Spiders or any insect
Blood
a lot of Green (Just for the fact she might never find them blending in)

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
The green mare set down a few brittle strands of wicker that were partially covered in dried mud. She arranged the pieces for the star to see in its brilliant light. "I know.. it's not fantastic but it's still precious to me. I kept this from my basket. It has been hiding in a hole in a tree since. I bring it out mostly when I can actually stop and dwell on my loneliness. I mean you know really think of things I've seen and wish to have. I also move it as I go through the lands. Oh but I don't mind giving it to you wishing star! Maybe it will help bring me a friend finally. Someone to talk too. Travel with. Run through mud puddles with.." She bit her lip to keep from carrying on further. A light sprinkle of red at her cheeks and she giggled and galloped in place excitedly. She started to run back to the tree line then turned, running back to the spot staring up at the wishing star. "I almost forgot, Thank you!" she danced as she trotted off melding into the green foliage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:20 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Garland
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Hello, Bright Star!" Garland called, his red eyes turned high towards the night sky and the point of light that rested within it. "It looks fun floating there, with all the others with you. I've got a big family, too, you know. We're not stars, but there's a lot of us, and we're all pretty. I'm the prettiest of all, though. I know it's true, even... even if I don't really know what the others look like. I just– I don't see much of 'em, is all, not even my mom or dad, or even my brothers... They don't spend much time with me... b-but it's not like I want them to!"

He huffed and threw back his head, but the bravado faded when he realized no one was there to see him.

"I heard you can make wishes come true, Bright Star. I... I dunno if you really do, but here's mine: I want a friend. I can't tell anyone, though, and you better not, either!"

With a self-conscious snort, he rose and turned to leave.

10 Things I Like: As he stepped away, he thought back on the acquaintances he'd made and what he'd enjoyed about each.
Blue, fluffy ears, horns, scary things, knights, fairies, glows, shiny stuff, feathers, and flowers.

10 Things I Don’t Like: Of course, there'd been bad things, too.
Small birds. >:u Hmm... baldness, roman noses, minis, mers, default Kalona stallion expression, Kalona wings that aren't on the shoulder, original Kelpi edits, manes that don't go all the way down the neck, warhorses.

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Garland paused, as if forgetting something. He shook his head so that a peacock feather he'd put there fell out. It was a symbol of his family, but... He drove the thoughts from his mind and lifted the feather onto his nose. With a soft exhalation, he blew it away and watched as a breeze took it high into the air. He doubted it would reach the stars, but he could wish, couldn't he?  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 am
A True Friend
User Image
Who is Wishing?: Familiar
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Well I have 3 siblings and a loving mother and father who I would do anything for and I love them very much. Even with such a wonderful family and the whole Amachi clan around I sometimes get lonely. My parents tell me one day I will find a Soquili to be bonded to but I wish that would happen sooner rather than later. Some of my siblings are already bonded and they seem so happy. I'm a hard worker and very loyal. If I do find a Soquili to be bonded to I would love them like my family and it would mean the world to me. I would never be mean to them and would help them out with what ever I can.
10 Things I Like: Bells, head scarves/wraps, Natural colors, the sand, natural/wildlife markings, silver jewelry, wind, critters, Arabic culture
10 Things I Don’t Like: mean soquili, water, heights, bright colors, being alone, cactus, flowers, unnatural, magic
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? "I am leaving a little piece of myself in hopes that the star will grant my wish of a soquili to bond to. Here is a couple off hairs of my back, a few threads from my scarf, and a brass bell that I made myself. Thank you for listening to my wish."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:37 am
My Long Lost Family Member
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Race (first choice): Unicorn
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Draft Uni
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Sohalia didn't believe it was possible for her mother to be bought back at all, she was doing this as a way to attempt to get over her mother's passing which had ruled her life ever since. She gave up her pendant, the one thing she had of her mother and a daily reminder that she wasn't around any more, leaving it on the ground where she made her wish.
Short IC Response: (( OOC: Sohalia believes (has since foalhood) that her mother was killed due to the actions of her father - I would like one day for Sohalia's mother to be found again, having been helped to escape being killed for doing what she thought was the right thing and had gone into hiding all these years ))

Sohalia looked at the sky, the twinkling lights that dotted the night sky seeming to mock her, mock her foolishness. Of course a silly star wouldn't bring her mother back, did anything have that much power to return the dead?
Maybe the Wishing Star could bring her peace though.

"Star..Wishing Star? I mean, if a star can even hear me." she sighed for a moment and then carried on, talking to the air, self-conscious of being caught standing there, talking to no one.

"Please help me. There's ice covering my heart, and it's been there since I was young. Even the one that I thought was the one who would break through and warm it, he didn't really manage to, just expose enough so that it hurt when he went away. My children.." she paused again, a lump had formed in her throat and she swallowed hard before continuing.

"They did not get my full love. And that was wrong. So please, if you can do anything, anything at all. Take away my pain, help me melt the ice that prevents me from loving and feeling loved. I am afraid that if it doesn't go, if I cannot move on, I will die alone."

There. She'd bared her soul, in what was possibly a fruitless attempt but it was done. Sohalia turned, about to head away and then she turned back, looking up at the sky again.

"But in case you are in the mood for a miracle..I miss my mother. She was taken from me too soon. Can I have her back? Please.
Please"

And feeling for all the world like a lost little foal, Sohalia headed for home, leaving the pendant to glint in the starlight.

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:04 am
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Normal (Draft?)
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Wind
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some of the feathers tied in her mane and tail.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?

Tajahi turned her head to the sky as a bright glint of light caught her attention. She smiled brightly, knowing that light from having seen it a few times in the past.

"Hello, I see we meet again, Star." She said, turning her head to pull some of the feathers free from her mane. "I would still like to ask for your gift of help, if you'll accept my offering of course." She said, laying the feathers on the ground and looking back up.

"I want desperately to see my brother again. I know he's out there somewhere, but my travels have yet to lead me to him...perhaps there is a chance your bright guidance can lead him instead?" She asked, a hopeful look crossing her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 am
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Mer
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Kelpi, Nixie, or Seathi
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? "Wishing Star, I leave you this bright lantern to lead my sister home from the depths of the sea."
Short IC Response: "I have had many loves in my life, but the love I yearn for is not romantic, but rather that familiar bond I share with my sister. She always took care of me, and made sure that I had the best of everything. By far, she was the better swimmer, so she always could go deeper and found the bigger and tastier pieces of kelp! I still look up to her for that; it was a very kind thing for her to do.

She left on a deep sea expedition, and I haven't seen her since. I hope she found whatever it was she was looking for, but Wishing Star, please tell her someone here is looking for her. It's time for her to come home."  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:24 am
A True Friend

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Looking up to the sky he noticed a star the very same star he had made a wish to in the past. He did not know it was the same but he had a feeling in his gut it had to be the same star. Glancing up to it he closed his eyes tightly and spoke the same wish he always made when the star passed overhead. "Star..bright star.i have always made the same wish to you..I wish there was someone out there who could be a true friend. Someone who will be by my side as a friend not someone who likes me" He already had that someone in his life he did not need another mate another fling right now all he needed was a true friend to stand by him. "Thank you little star" he grins loosing his moment of clarity and bounces away not stopping to look back at the star that seemed to shine even brighter.
10 Things I Like:
Wonderland
Animal Like soq
Punk themes
Flufflyness
clothes
asian themes
gothic themes
edited hair
nartuals

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Bald in this case
No full on aquatic breeds (He cant really swim and wont be that willing to try and learn)
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? "Wait star!! I almost forgot!" he quickly turns around and nudges a teacup out as an offering to whoever might be up in the star. "I forgot to give you a gift! If i want my wish i have to offer something" he grins and starts walking away again the teacup standing proud under the light of the star.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 am
An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Satine (owned by Kamiki)
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Vespasian (owned by Kamiki)
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: n/a, I own both. However, since Vespasian is lifemated to another mare now, here is permission from CitrusCupcake to "breed" Vespasian outside their lifemating (though he won't know it ICly)
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her silver peacock feathers from her hair
Short IC Response: Satine slowly made her way to the hill, butterflies in her stomach the whole way. She felt a bit foolish speaking to a star, she never considered herself very superstitious. But the rumors were out there...this worked sometimes. But why was she here? Had she become so much of a recluse that she had resorted to this? She sighed, because she knew the answer was true.

Looking up at the sky, she found the bright, sparkling light and closed her eyes. "Dear Star... I know he is long gone. He's probably even found somebody else by now. But I do miss him. I miss the way he made me feel. And I miss the promise of a future we had. I know I can never have that back, but maybe if I had just a little reminder. Our first children are grown and gone now, and I find myself wishing he were around so we could try again. If... if could just have one more chance to have little hoofbeats around. I miss the joy and hope and possibilities foals being to my life."

She stopped and pulled one of the feathers from her hair, sighing as she felt the soft silky feel of them against her muzzle. She laid it down and gently put her hoof on it, lost in her memories for several minutes before finally turning to go.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:53 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:

Folding her ears back, the Nymph looked left and right, wondering whether anyone was around to hear her talk to the bright star above. She gave a sigh, closing her eyes. Opening them again, she looked back up to the star and cast a sweet smile. "Hello..." She greeted, quietly, thinking what she could say as she did.

"I come from The Vanaras, a cerynei dominated herd. My family started the herd some time ago... Were a very peaceful herd and so long as no one intends to cause us harm, we are also very welcoming of those without Cerynei traits too." Her smile shifted in to a proud one, reflecting her own feelings towards their achievements.

"Not many people understand me. They think I am strange but over time, have just grown used to the fact my appearance differs from the norm and the fact I communicate with the shadows. Sometimes, I just wish there was someone who truly did understand me."

10 Things I Like:
Leaves
Flowers
Plants
Tree's
Mushrooms
Forests
Greek Mythology
Cerynei
Unnatural ears
Male

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Neon
Mini's
Unedited manes

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Amaltheia had overheard rumours of a star which answered prayers of a chosen few and she wondered if by sharing a little about who she was with this star, it would consider her too. Still standing before the bright star above, she turned her head and carefully plucked a leaf from her mane;Triffids stirring when she did. She placed the leaf on the ground, which was cluttered with many gifts offered before her own. She made a silent wish to be blessed with a true friend, one she could find a mutual understanding with before mouthing a 'thank you' and turning around to head back home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:04 am
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Hippogryph
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Wind
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Shinsei doesn't leave more than a lock of his mane hair, as they shared the same colour, and one of the feathers tied, which belonged to his sister.
Short IC Response: The Wishing Star.

The normally boisterous, energetic male was tempered seeing it out, looking starsward with hope to see if his prayers would be recieved. He prayed daily, not even telling Tevladi he'd prayed for this, and as he approached the stone alter he'd nosed together, he closed his eyes, praying softly.

"Please, please..." He spoke in a soft tone, heart reaching for anyone listening, tone pained. "Please, give me my sister, bring her home. I'm sorry I didn't ignore her. I'm sorry I left her. She needs to come home."

Even with her energy... He needed his sister, mind running to remember them as foals. A land and air couple gave them life, two soquili that were parted, and the two only had one another.

Skinwalkers divided them.

"Please, if she's alive, Spirits, wishing star... I'm sorry I abandoned her to the skinwalkers. Please give me a chance to see my loved one again. Please..."

He breathed.

"I need my sister."

He leaned, dropping a lock of hair-- his mane, the same green she wore, with one of her many feathers in his mane tied to it.

A simple offering. A simple prayer. He needed her. He missed her. The guilt was eating him.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:08 am
A True Friend

Eldorada sighed slightly as she looked up at the wishing star - lately it seemed like all she and Izel did was wander in circles attempting to find suitable help for their quest. Why did everything have to be so hard? Without really thinking about the pale golden mare began to pour her heart out to the bright twinkling star overhead.

"Ah little star, once everything was so easy, life was structured, had meaning, my family were the royal rulers of a great lands and someday I would take it over, rule just as they had...until he came along. That wretched beast ruined everything! My families dead..my lands are lost and all because I can't find suitable help in order to displace some worthless barbarian warlord!" Frustrated she stamped her foot upon the ground..it was a rather heathenish thing to do and almost instantly the cultured mare regretted her outburst..but no one was around to see it. No one but the star. "I wish you could help me little star, surely..shining up there above everything you would have the wisdom to do so." She finished before turning to go and look for Izel so that they could continue their quest.

10 Things I Eldorada Like's:

- Knightly Things
- Princely Things
- Feathers
- Well kept manes and tails
- Courtly things
- Obedient meek servants
- Strong Warriors
- Natural Colors
- Jewels & Gems
- Royal Colors

10 ThingsI Eldorada Dislike's:

- Bald things
- Messy things
- Dirt
- Blood
- Uncouth, unkempt manes and tails
- Dark, scary or mean looking things
- Bones, hides or any sort of dirty dead thing
- Those with genetic eye issues (aka glasses)

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?

Before she had gone more then a few paces however Eldorada found herself stopping to glance once more at the star shining over head. It did not seem to be a normal star..it was too bright...too alluring. Without really thinking about the way of it all Eldorada unwound a bit of the royal purple cloth she wore around her neck and laid it along with a small jewel upon the ground in offering. "Help me little star, please help me..." She whispered softly before leaving for real.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:16 am
A Miracle Baby
Parent 1: Quinta
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Isenath
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: Here!
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: I own both. ^^
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A queen triggerfish
Short IC Response:
It was rare for Quinta to venture away that far from the ocean, but she had a mission that night. She had carried a freshly caught queen triggerfish all this way, and gently laid it down upon a flat rock once she had reached her destination. The stars shone above her and her eyes caught the one that was the brightest.

"Wishing star," she murmured, voice soft as gently lapping waves. "Take this gift and this wish." It was oddly formal language for her, but she imagined that stars deserved that formality. "Isenath is strange and sometimes scary... but not to me. I want to stay with her and I... want a family with her." Quinta had never spoken these words out loud to another soquili, and her face burned as she told her secret to the star. "We first met in a school of triggerfish." She smiled down at the colorful fish she left on the stone. Isenath had been hunting the fish when she had found Quinta cavorting in them. Quinta had carried a special fondness for the fish ever since that meeting.

She did not have the time to have a long conversation with the star. Her scales were already drying out uncomfortably. "Give us a child?" she asked the star, simple in her plea. "Keep the fish either way. Even starts must get hungry!" Ending on a joking note much more suited to her cheerful nature, Quinta disappeared once more, heading back to the ocean and her lover.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:19 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: (a Soquili, Familiar or Kawani persona) User Image
The angeni stepped toward the alter slowly her head lowered so that her face was hidden by her hair. "H..h..hello s..s.star" she murmured softly her voice barely loud enough for her own ears to hear, but somehow she was confident the star would hear her and help. " I...I've been alone for a very long time... m..my two legger says the great spirit was inspired by a song when she gave me my coat and my life.. and I've heard the song. I guess I must agree even though.. I..I..h..h..hate.. I HATE IT!"

Flushing the mare whipped her head around from side to side peering out at the surrounding area. "S..sorry mother spirit... I didn't mean that.. I just... once long ago... before I became so lonely I had some one I loved ..with my whole heart... the..they gave me this ring. And I've clung to it ever since hoping with everything I am that they'd come back to me. When I know they can't." Heaving a large sigh the mare shook her head trying to shake the tears from her face. " Please star... bring me some one who can bring me back to life... bring some one who can bring the joy and adventure back...." With her final word the mare lifted her head to look at the alter before she stepped forward gently setting down her offering. Staring down at the gift for a moment, she sniffled then nodded both to the star and to herself before whipping around and taking off in a run in an unknown direction.
10 Things I Like:
Flying
music
muted dark colors
small things ( like miniatures, babies, kittens, puppies you get the idea)
adventure
Scars are totally cool with her
helping others

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Mean, evil or wicked peeps
bald soquili
clothes ( a scarf of something small is okay but no like shirts or vest ( aka anything big cloths wise))
green or pink ( like normal green or normal pink or any lighter versions of green ( aka lime green no forest green yes) Lighter or darker shades of pink are cool like tea pink or rose pink just not normal girly pink)

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Miniel had chosen to leave behind the ring she had received from her beloved so long ago. She knew it was time to move on and if giving it up meant she would have a chance at both a brighter happier future and some one to share that future with she was more than willing to do what it took to get what she wanted, even if it did sadden her heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 am
A True Friend

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Aiushtha's head bowed sheepishly, standing on the banks of her little island in the middle of her little oasis. "I am alone," she said, frowning slightly. "It didn't bother me when I thought that's how the world was - that I was the only one of my kind. But now I know that I don't have to be alone." She paused and looked up at the star. "But I'm also afraid of going out on my own. If I had a companion - someone to travel with that would be wonderful."
10 Things I Like:
- Nature!
- Critters
- Kind, gentle soq
- Soq like me!
- Butterflies
- Bells
- Leaves
- the colours of the wind natural colours.

10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Blood
- Cruelty
- Evil soq
- Talons

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Aisutha leaves a handful of freshly picked flowers from various places in her forest.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:47 am
A True Friend

Fluttering sleepily, she'd been roused from her nap in a soft bloom of a rose by the light of an irregularly bright star glittering so in the sky. Yawning, she had decided that she would check it out. It was when she'd in her tiny state seen a couple asking for a miracle leave an offering that she figured out what this star was. If it could truly grant wishes.. then what harm would it be to ask? She had been so very lonely since she'd come to these lands in search of a two-legger that she'd known in her youth. How she wanted a friend, so often other soquili passed her by without ever seeing her unless she spoke up.. and even some times when she did speak up.. The truth, the real truth was that she was she was lonely, in need of a friend to laugh with and talk to.

"Little star.. So tiny like me.. I hail from a far away place and came here in search of a friend, a two-legger to be exact.. sadly I may never find that laughing child again and would like very much a friend of my own to keep me company, some one to laugh with and talk to when I need them the most for even if I were to find that Two-legger again She wouldn't understand me when I speak..." She looked down as she whispered her little wish.

10 Things I Like:
Flowers
Cute things
Fluffy things
Bollywood
Naturals
jewelry
Unique hair styles

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Extreme gore.

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Whinny looked up at the star. Loneliness shining in her eyes as she hoped that her wish would come true. "Little star.. for a true friend of my very own.. I would give much.. But I'm afraid all I have to offer for the time.. is this little trinket.. It isn't much, but it has been mine since I roamed with the little two-legged that was my friend and comfort in my foal years." Leaning her head down, she slipped off the thick bangle on her leg and set it upon the offering alter next to so many others. Turning, she looked from the trinket she'd left as an offering to the star. Her eyes were hopeful as she turned away, leaving so that she could go about her business.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff