Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland - Forever Fair [Accepting]

Back to Guilds

The whole world is your playground, as well as your friend's tombs... 

Tags: Deadman, Wonderland, World, Branch of Sin, Forever Fair 

Reply United Kingdom
{UtC} London - Buckingham Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:30 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios was up and trying to shake off the effect's of the drugs.

(the nurse entered and looked at Rios and smiled)hello there how are you feeling today?(she asked with a fake cheery comment)
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:28 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rio

((post))  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:34 pm
LotusLover1209
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios was up and trying to shake off the effect's of the drugs.

(the nurse entered and looked at Rios and smiled)hello there how are you feeling today?(she asked with a fake cheery comment)
User Image

Rios looked at the nurse, "Drop the fake cherry face I know what you nurses think and so far I'm fine...though honestly she seem's worse off them I am" he said looking over at Eva.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:01 pm
Ari the Grey Reaper
I'm too used to recognizing you as Ari3345... xD

Lotus Lover 1209
At least I can still call you Lotus. =P

(Also, surprise. =D)
Jay silently made his way through the palace towards the infirmary/medical wing and, despite not being able to find Eva, easily found the guy who nearly beheaded him with his sword, Rios. He stood close to the door to his room, silently listening and hugging closer to the wall.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:35 pm
(the nurse sighed and shook her head)well you did get your a** kicked...not a single part of your body hasn't been sliced(she said with a smile)and your arms and leg bones are all cracked...nothing too sever but if she had kept up your legs and arms would have been hacked off (she said with a smile ad watched him with a giggle)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:48 pm
(Eva moaned and as she lay in her bed as she fought to wake up)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:48 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rio

((post))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:50 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios

((post please))  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:55 pm
LotusLover1209
(the nurse sighed and shook her head)well you did get your a** kicked...not a single part of your body hasn't been sliced(she said with a smile)and your arms and leg bones are all cracked...nothing too sever but if she had kept up your legs and arms would have been hacked off (she said with a smile ad watched him with a giggle)

Rios rolled his shoulder and smiled at the nurse. "So when do you get off..." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:31 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios rolled his shoulder and smiled at the nurse. "So when do you get off..." he said with a grin.

Hahaha(she shook her head at him and rolled her eyes)now now...its not proper for us to fraternized(she purred)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:34 pm
LotusLover1209
Ari the Reaper Disciple

Hahaha(she shook her head at him and rolled her eyes)now now...its not proper for us to fraternized(she purred)

Rios smiled, "I'm sure there is not regulation of us fraternizing...so how bout dinner my place around 9" he said smiling at the nurse.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:01 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios smiled, "I'm sure there is not regulation of us fraternizing...so how bout dinner my place around 9" he said smiling at the nurse.

(the nurse just laughed and shook her head as she chekc his vitals)not interested(she purred)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:05 pm
LotusLover1209
Ari the Reaper Disciple

(the nurse just laughed and shook her head as she chekc his vitals)not interested(she purred)

Rios smiled and watched the nurse. "Oh really.....you should give thinks to chance who knows you might be missing out on what your looking for" he said putting on a dashing smile when he spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:28 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
LotusLover1209
Ari the Reaper Disciple

Rios smiled and watched the nurse. "Oh really.....you should give thinks to chance who knows you might be missing out on what your looking for" he said putting on a dashing smile when he spoke.

(she shook her head and laughed as she left)suggar...I'm not interested you your gender(she purred and then walked off)
(Eva moaned as she sat up and removed the monitors growing)I'
ll kill him(she hissed as she took her IV out)

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 pm
LotusLover1209
Ari the Reaper Disciple
LotusLover1209
Ari the Reaper Disciple

(she shook her head and laughed as she left)suggar...I'm not interested you your gender(she purred and then walked off)
(Eva moaned as she sat up and removed the monitors growing)I'
ll kill him(she hissed as she took her IV out)

Rios just watched her leave and shrugged. He noticed that Eva had woken up and he turned towards her. "Bout time your woke up. We have been out for 3 days" he said walking over to her and held a hand out to help her up.  
United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff