Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm
Well, we'd best be getting home. Dont want Wheeler sniffing around to long at headquarters.

The couple boards the lightning fast train. When they arrive back to HQ Kaiba notices wheeler in his bed. Must've fell asleep waiting around.

Kaiba takes wheeler's arm and slams it down.

(Joey) Wait, wahh?! Geezer Kaiba you gave me a scare.

(Kaiba) I got you the doggie bag of food. Now calm down and come to our dining room so you can heat it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:03 pm
(Misty) So much for getting along with my brother......Well it still might happen. I will have to keep an eye on both Joey & Seto just so they don't kill each other. smile  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm
(Kaiba) I had a nice, and relaxing meal. Still, Wheeler you suffered enough. You can take off that costume. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 pm
(Misty) Huh? Well that's a surprise. Things might just change around here. Seto, I am going to get into my Pjs. See you in the bedroom.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 pm
(Kaiba) Its bad enough you got separated from your friends. Maybe you would be comfortable here for the night. In our guest room.

(Mokuba) Whaaa?!! Did I just walk into the twilight zone? The Seto I know would never say something like that. Well, I won't be a part of this. Mokuba then runs to his room.

(Kaiba) Here let me show you to.your room.

Joey rushes to finish his food. (Joey) Thanks the food was great. And that's awful nice of Ya letting me stay here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:10 pm
(Misty) What the.....?!? Now this is not right! The Seto I know Would be attacking Joey,not being nice to him. Could Seto have finally see that he is not alone that everyone wants to be his friend.
Does this mean that his Icy heart has finally become the way it was when I met him in those Dungeons a few years ago?  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:32 pm
Kaiba is in the master bedroom getting ready to sleep.

(Kaiba) Im just about done for the night. Kaiba kisses Misty Goodnight.

The next morning Kaiba heads off into the kitchen to his surprise Joey was already awake and making breakfast. Mokuba was off in his room still. Kaiba goes to comfort him.

(Kaiba) Mokey, there really isn't a reason to be upset right now. I learned that in most cases you have to to have.a good reason to be mad at someone. I treat Wheeler with the upmost respect because in your case Misty treats you like she would her brother. So.. Let's make him feel welcome cool

Both Kaiba and Mokuba go out and greet Joey. (Both) Morning.

(Joey) I didn't know what type of food that was last night. But I had the greatest sleep eva after that. Im sorry I went through your fridge here. I was making you all a THANK YOU breakfast  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 pm
Misty comes downstairs & looks like she is not well.

(Misty) Morning....... Seto, do I feel warm to you?  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:51 pm
neutral Kaiba grabs Misty pulling her close to him. Feeling her forehead, I think you feel more than warm. You're burning up.. Lets get you ready to go to the hospital.

Kaiba gets dressed and grabs the keys to his blue-eyes White convertible. He drives fast to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:58 pm
Misty tries to relax as much as she can with the fever she has.

(Misty) I must have caught this last night, but i wonder from who.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:06 pm
(Kaiba) Don't look at me Im fine. Maybe its not a who, but a what. Our visitors from another world.

The doctor will see you now Misty Kaiba  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:09 pm
Misty Walks into the examination Room.
(Misty) So what's wrong with me?  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm
After examining Misty and several questions later, the doctor handed her a perscription. And advised her to stay hydrated at all times. It was mostly stress and the climate that made Misty ill.

(Kaiba) Thank goodness thats over. Now lets put you back in bed at homr. You should be resting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:51 am
(Misty) You don't mind if I rest in the car on the way home. I'm pretty tired.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out