[PRP] Firestorm Rekindled (Firestorm, Shinoma & MORE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FIrestorm bit back on the words, letting his temper smolder a bit more behind his silence. Now, in the aftermath, as he followed Shinoma through the winding path, there was a dull ache in his chest and a taste of bile at the back of his throat. The little voice of compassion, the one that he had nearly silenced in his years of hate tugged at him. At agreeing so readily to let Firestarter go. And in front of her mother, his mate, Shinoma.

A part of him, that little conscience, almost welcomed the scolding that he knew was coming, and all the same, dreaded it as it built in anticipation with every hooffall away from Taraxippus and his herd.

By the time the woods began to clear out, the trees more spaced and birdsong began to reach his ears, Firestorm was a bundle of anxiety.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:01 pm
Shinoma had been attempting to sort out her feelings as they walked..well, as she stomped along, wanting to face him from a strong, logical point of view, putting forth a dispassionate reason why seperating their daughter from their already small family herd was a poor move, but she was failing miserably to do so. All she could see was the expression on her daughter's face when she realised she was being used as a bargaining chip in Firestorm's plan to get back his family territory.

Her children really were her one weakness; she had always wanted to be the kind of mother that Izusa had never been, and anytime something threatened that self perception, it left her feeling raw and exposed for a while. She did have a heart, she just really let it show.

When they were finally back out in the open, she stopped a distance from her mate, and turned unwillingly to look at him. Did she really want to go through this? Yes..she decided he had to know what his scheming and deals were costing her. Shinoma had vowed to stand by her mate, but she had not known what the price for doing so would be until now.

'Our daughter. Our daughter.' she said, her eyes full of anger and pain as she looked at him.

'Did you see her face? Did you hear her?! You..' she sputtered into silence, fuming, tail lashing wildly. Never, ever had she wanted to physically hurt her mate but she was teetering on the edge of doing so, and she made herself take two, deliberate steps back.

Sabin Duvert

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Of all the soquili Firestorm had stood up to... his father... Thunderbird the angeni, even Shinoma's ghostly father... it was this mare that made him fall back a few paces as she turned her anger upon him.

The cloud of hate over the years had obscured the reason he took the exile to begin with - to be with HER. Shinoma. Shinoma the beautiful, Shinoma the strong. The proud Kalona that had frigthened his step-mother. And right now, Shinoma - filled with a righteous anger that frightened him.

It was not because he was frightened OF her... no.. it was guilt, fear of what he had done, and fear that in addition to having lost his daughter, he may have done something to make him lose her as well.

"I saw..." He breathed deeply, struggling to keep the stinging from his eyes.

But, eventually, Firestorm seemed to rekindle. He took another step forward, chest puffing. "Arrangements are not unusual. Firestarter is a grown mare, and this will strengthen the bond between your old family and the new one. She is angry... she gets angry... but she will come to understand."

His tail flicked back and forth like an anxious cat. "It... pains me a well, Shinoma.." he finally consented, eyes dropping to his hooves, "Yamika left us.... My defeat caused Vesuvius to abandon us. Our youngest foals... I want them to have what I failed to deliver to Firestarter, Vesuvius and Yamika. I can not do this on my own. I have tried - as much as it infuriates me to admit it. I need the help of your father and his herd. And those were his conditions. He will care for her there. And we.... at least you for I do not know if she will be willing to see me in the near future... are welcome there..."

CitrusCupcake
Man, Shinoma is so righteously angry right now I almost feel guilty OOCly for Firestorm being such an a*****e *ducks*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:55 am
'A bond forged this way doesn't feel right.' Shinoma said, looking away from Firestorm, not wanting to see his posturing as he attempted to justify giving away their daughter.

Her gaze flicked back at him though when he mentioned their other children that were lost to their family herd.

'Don't mention their names..' she hissed, unwilling to hear of those who had left, and she did not want to add Firestarter's name to the number. It was starting to feel like a list of shame, the two that had gone for their own reasons and the third who had no choice in the matter. Shinoma had blamed her children for going, but maybe she was as bad a mother as her own had been. Maybe she was weak..she hadn't managed to stop her own daughter from being traded away.

'I know she will be safe with my father. But she will hate us both..I didn't stop you. She'll hate me..' the mare swallowed thickly, trying to be mistress of her emotions. She sought to remember the feel of a kill, and the warmth of blood flowing from cooling flesh, but instead she was remembering her children as the gangly limbed, clumsy foals they were when she had proudly watched over them as they had emerged from their individual ********..' she swore, turning away, twisting her head to one side and swiping at her face with the leathery part of a wing. All this had to be worth it, she was sure - or that was what she would tell herself.

Sabin Duvert
*twists the guilt-knife* XD

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Firestorm swallowed down his words, pinning his ears back. Why did his eyes keep stinging?! He did't want to show weakness. Didn't want to show himself doubting his resolve or going back on his decisions, but his heart ached as he thought back to how much he - how much they both had lost. But he would NEVER doubt his decision to be with Shinoma. If he could, even if it cost his own life, he would damn the lot of them up on their mountain. At least this way, maybe Firestarter would be saved from it.

"She is strong... like you. She is full of the fire that burns in both of us. She will be furious... but give her time. See her again." He added more quietly. Firestorm hoped, at least.

He snorted, kicking at a pile of leaves and swishing his tail behind him.

All this.... Taraxippus had BETTER hold to his promise and deliver them a victory. Firestorm could barely conceive of a loss at this point, not after he had given up... how much Taraxippus's demands were driving a wedge between him and Shinoma.

Maybe that was the dark stallion's plan? Was he TRYING to drive them apart? OR test his own mettle - did he not think he was good enough for his daughter?

"Shinoma." He said deeply, with a scratchiness in his voice. "I will take the herdgrounds for both of us... for our foals and foals to come. I will make you proud to be my mate..."

CitrusCupcake
*cluthches chest* Firestorm - Y U such an a*****e?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:32 pm
'Strong..' Shinoma murmured that word, drawing in a sharp breath and then letting it out, a long, weary exhale that spoke much of her thoughts and feelings right then. That would be it though..she had to stop dwelling, or she would spiral into a pit of pointless emotions and they helped nothing.

She shook herself, snapping wings open and then shut again, giving herself a mental shake with the physical. Shaking away the feelings like a wet dog would shake itself dry, and going right up to her mate, she pushed her head against his, her curved horns scraping against his spiral one.

'I already was..but you're right, you will get those grounds for our family..' she pulled back a little and gave him a slow wink, before nipping at his mouth.

'The rewards will be great, especially those of the sort that only I can bestow.' she said in a low voice. It was easy enough to turn off emotion when you channelled it instead into the pleasures of the flesh; violence and lust were fine distractions for Shinoma.

Sabin Duvert
XD

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:34 pm

There she was. The intensity and drive of the mare he had fallen for those years ago. A smidgeon of the stress that had been building on the stallion sloughed off as he listend to Shinoma regain her composure. She was strong. THe strongest mare he ever knew, and it just reaffirmed his belief in the superiority of her blood.

He smiled, nuzzling back at her and grinning as she nipped at him. Her tooth caught just a bit of lip, enough of a sting to remind him he was alive, and hot blood still pumped through his veins.

"And oh, Shinoma... how you can bestow them..." For the moment, Firestorm's hatred was pushed to the side.

CitrusCupcake
Should that be a wrap/fade to black? :3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:36 am
'Maybe just a taste for now..something to give you an incentive..'

Shinoma purred, the tip of her tongue dancing on his lip, and she turned, her tendrilled tail slithering along his neck and she tugged him to follow her, seeking a little fun in some secluded nook....

Sabin Duvert
Heh yup..fade to music *bow chikka wow wow* XDD

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff