Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] No Spiders in the Soup - Tuck x Heidi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm
Tuck waited until she finished drinking before he waved the phone at her like a giant manbaby, refusing to use his words. It was giant manbaby speak for fix itttttttt.

"You do snore, least when you's sick. I just ain't got nothin' to blackmail you with no more."

For now.

It was obvious he had no plans on leaving as he toed off his socks, leaning down to pick up the back of his phone which he then waved at Heidi with the rest of the pieces.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:39 pm
Heidi watched as Tuck waved his phone around at her and pretended to have no idea what he wanted. Yes, she was glad for the lack of embarrassing blackmail. "What would you blackmail me for anyway? S'not like I say no to you a lot." And as if to further prove her point and took the phone pieces from Tuck, snuggling up close against him while she got to work on putting his phone back together. "You lech, recording a girl in her sleep," Heidi teased, her voice tired but affectionate.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:47 am
Tuck merely grunted and slid his arm around the blonde. She had a point. It wasn't like she said no to him. When she did, Tuck assumed she had her reasons.

"Yeah, whatever, wasn't one of my better ideas," his tone changed into the most pathetic-sounding voice he could manage, "I'm sick, s'why I'm doin' all these awful things."

Yes, all of the awful things.

He leaned over to give Heidi a very sorry kiss against her temple.

"I'm the worst bro. Worst bro."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:59 am
Heidi made a happy little noise as Tuck held her, snapping his phone back together and offering it back to the man. She was still smiling. "Suuuuure. You wouldn't have done the same thing if we weren't both sick. Riiiight." But the kiss to her temple was happily received, closing her eyes and returning the kiss with one against his cheek.

Even though they were sick this was still pretty nice. "You're not the worst bro, you're the best bro." Heidi assured him with a giggle, turning to face Tuck and wrapping her arms around his middle. "That tentacle thing an' those spiders ruined my only dress." She actually sounded kind of heartbroken over that. What if she needed a dress for a date again? What would she do.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:17 pm
"We got some extra cash an' an extra day of leave. You wanna go shoppin'? Get you a new dress, an' I never realized how shitty my own closet is. Probably should at least pick up some slacks an' a dress shirt or some s**t."

Tuck paused.

"After we feel better, an' I hope that's soon because I hate bein' sick."

His words were punctuated by a deep, painful-sounding cough.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:40 pm
That sounded tempting. They had extra money, extra leave..she had more money than she'd ever had before. But did she want to go shopping for a dress with Tuck? It actually sounded kind of fun to surprise him with if she got a new dress. "We can totally go shopping for you," Heidi told him with a smile, tucking her head under his chin with her face against Tuck's neck. Yes, it would definitely be for after they felt better.

She winced as Tuck began to cough, rubbing his chest and tilting her head back to look up at him after he was done coughing. "You okay? You didn't drink your water." Heidi snuffled and cleared her throat, tugging up the neck of her t-shirt to cough into it and wipe her nose before just letting it go. Ugh, her nose felt raw from all the tissues and stuff.

Heidi turned so her back was against Tuck, closing her eyes and shivering. This would be better, they wouldn't be coughing in each other's faces anymore.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:09 pm
Tuck curled himself around Heidi, arms tight around her middle once again. He hated feeling sick, hated the weakness it brought with it.

"I just wanna sleep until I'm better," he admitted softly against Heidi's shoulder, a loud, raspy sigh rumbling up from his chest. "I'll drink it next time I wake up," Tuck promised, content to try and sleep for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:16 pm
Heidi completely agreed with you, Tuck. She nodded her head, settling her hands on Tuck's as he held her tightly. Even when feeling like death warmed over it was nice to sleep like this with him. "Okay." Heidi sighed, coughing one more time before she settled in to sleep. Sleep forever, please.

She snored again, a small, raspy sound caused by the girl being forced to breathe through her mouth.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas