Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 am
Grumpy Skitty
(The morning after the first time.)

Cam stretched a little, being careful not to disturb Timmy too much as he did so, the blankets on his bed more than a little tangled around the two of them. His fingers brushed softly over a bare hip that he could see and he chuckled at his fingers touched something sticky and semi dry and raised his hand up. "Hmm...guess I missed some of that chocolate syrup..." his words were a soft murmur.

He blinked a few times to clear his eyes, and stared at his clock a moment till the numbers came into focus. It wasn't too late. Looked like they'd dozed off during the post-coital snuggling. His fingers continued to slowly trace that bare hip, a content sigh from him.

Timmy shifted slightly, sighing in his sleep. "Nnn..." he muttered, moving towards Cam's touch. It seemed he wasn't ready to get up yet. "Cam, sleepin'," he muttered, wrapping an arm around the older teen. Slowly, the skitty opened an eye and groaned. He pulled a blanket over his head. "Mmm... Tell the sun to shut up and go home," he grumbled.

Cam couldn't help laughing softly at the grumpy Skitty's reaction. He had worn the younger teen out quite a bit after all. "There's no sun yet love. It's still night...ish. Sun'll be up in a few more hours though." his arms shifted and he wrapped them around Timmy, and kissed his bare shoulder. "You're still covered in chocolate in spots. After you sleep more, maybe we should go shower."

"Go back to sleep," he muttered then, burrowing closer to Cam, "Shower later." If the sun would be up in a few hours, he wanted to take advantage of the sleep he could get. Timmy stretched slowly, and stood. "Gonna go get some water," he said. "Want something?"

"Dunno if I can, I feel wide awake." Cam admitted sheepishly. "Alright we can shower later...and together. Get all the chocolate off us both." he did let Timmy shift away though and nodded. "Yeah..some water would be nice." Cam couldn't help but smile seeing the other standing there unclothed a content rumble from him. "Or you..." he couldn't help it.

Timmy shook his head, flashing Cam a playful smile. "You had enough of me," he said. "I'm too tired for anything more." He wandered into the kitchen to fetch two glasses of water. He brought them both to the bedroom, yawning. He offered one to Cam. "Here," he said, before sipping at his own.

"I don't know if I can ever have enough of you. But I'll be nice. Don't want to accidentally break you or something." that would be bad he knew. The water was sipped from before he reached for the shirt he'd pulled off earlier and poured some water onto it, then swiped it at Timmy's sticky thigh. "There we go. Next time I'll be sure to lick it all off."

"I'm not so fragile," Timmy shrugged, moving into his place on his bed. He burrowed under the blankets. *I survived being shocked, didn't I? But no more tonight, I--" he yawned, sinking into his pillows.

"No, you're not fragile but I know how tiring it can be at first." Cam gently straightened the blankets they'd messed up earlier and resettled next to Timmy. "I like having you here in my bed with me." words murmured softly as his hand stroked over the others stomach, just because. "My Artemis."

"Now be quiet," Timmy instructed, moving closer to Cam. "I'm tired, and when I get tired, I get irritable. And if I get irritable, I'll be using more than heal bell on you." He continued to grumble, but those grumbles soon became inaudible as the skitty teen fell asleep.

There was a stifled snicker from Cam, and he merely wrapped his arms tightly around the Skitty teen and held him close and before long he was dozing back off with a last thought of 'Should see if he wants to sleep in here every night...'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 am
Morning Surprises, or Urban’s news

Morning had dawned...perhaps far too early for Cam. Timmy might be a semi grumpy...and possibly violent morning person, but Cam tended to be an early riser. Usually. Today not so much. He was content in the bed with Timmy, but the sun was glaring on him through a crack in the curtains and he groaned, smushing his pillow over his face. No, bed was good...

Timmy was altogether grouchy, the moment he awoke. He scowled at no one in particular, instead focusing on the mirror on Cam's door. "Stupid sun," he grumbled. "I hate it." He enjoyed being out in the sun--after noon, usually. He leaned his head against Cam. "Showertime?" he mumbled.

Grumpy Timmy's...they were adorable. Cam pulled the pillow off his face and threw it towards the curtain blocking the light amazingly. "I'll have to fix that so it doesn't do that anymore." he grumbled softly. He'd woken up several more times in the night, thinking he was dreaming Timmy being there. "Shower sounds good....and I was thinking as we were going back to bed after our water...well...did you want to maybe...move your things in here with mine...and you know...this be our room?" why yes, nervous about asking, despite everything.

Timmy wasn't sure he wanted to move. He layed back onto his pillow, pulling Cam down next to him. "Let's not move until the clock strikes twelve," he teased, moving closer to the older teen. "Good morning, Cam," he whispered into the other boy's ear, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I love you." He hesitated, then, at Cam's question. "Do you think we're ready for that?" he asked, blinking at him.

Cam reached for the clock to turn it towards him and read that it was barely seven. Hmm...five more hours in bed with Timmy...he could manage that he thought. His arms curled around the Skitty creeping closer and pulled him close a smile playing over his lips at the other whispering into his ear. "I love you too Timmy." the question though...that was a hard one to answer. He knew its what he wanted...but was it what was best? "I'm going to be honest....I don't know. It's what I want...but maybe it's not the best yet. I don't want to rush too much and mess things up...and well your room is right across from mine..." it was close... and who knew how often they'd sleep apart even if they stayed living in separate rooms, right?

"We could try it," Timmy suggested, still in soft tones. "I could sleep in here for the next week, and after we could decide if we're ready for moving in together or not." He nuzzled the boy's cheek with his nose, scooting closer still. "I like sleeping in here with you," he confided. He loved spending time with Cam anytime--but waking up to find Cam next to him was the best feeling in the world.

Cam loved that Timmy wasn't the same skittish Skitty he'd found in his backyard...that with him he was so...adorably sweet. His arms circled and he tugged Timmy so the other was sprawled on top of him and he grinned up at the other letting his hands slowly caress his back. "Better...nice and close...and we can try it out for a week and see how that works. I like having you here. Waking up next to you." he leaned up and kissed Timmy softly, slowly, fingers still tracing softly over his back. "My sexy Skitty." words murmured softly.

The skittish skitty Cam had found in his backyard had learned to open up to those he trusted. Specifically, he had learned to open up to Cam. "This is perfect," he agreed, as he was tugged so he was straddling the older teen. He smiled down at Cam, returning each kiss with a renewed vigor. He placed a hand on Cam's cheek. "I love you," he said again.

Cam leaned into that hand on his cheek and turned his head to brush his lips over the others palm. "I love you too, more than anything." his hands were moving, touching every where they could on Timmy. Over legs and hips, up his sides and across his chest and stomach, down his arms. Cam had the most content look ever on his face. Heshifted a little, pulling Timmy closer and rolling a little, playfully pinning the younger teen to the bed and kissing him deeply when he heard what sounded like a thud coming from the front of his house...heavy steps made Cam go stiff and he turned towards the door in time to see it flying open, one agitated looking Aggron standing there...at least he'd had the courtesy to take off his shoes!

"Cam I've been trying to reach you for days. Sol and I...well we've got a son now." "You...wait...what? How? And...do you mind getting out of the bedroom?" Urban blinked at them, seeing Timmy pinned to the bed by Cam. "What're you two up to?" "Nothing now."

Timmy was oblivious to Cam's upset, and instead moved his arm in order to wave at Sol and the minun in his arms. "A son?" he seemed interested. "Cam, look! He's cute."
"Oooh," Tristan pointed towards Cam, giggling. "Look, Papa. They're being icky! I'll tell Momma!" Momma should know when people were being icky, shouldn't she? It was only proper to tell her, Tris was sure of it.

Cam sat up, making sure to keep himself and Timmy as covered as could be, and looked to the little one Urban was holding. "He is cute I admit." well he was.

Urban couldn't help laughing. "No, you don't need to tell her. It's not her business what they're doing. Uh...meet you in the living room?" "Give us a bit...we need to wash up some." the chocolate sauce bottle was still on his bedside table...and it made Urban grin. "Sure thing. Take your time...we'll wait."

Timmy wandered to the bathroom after selecting a set of clothes to change into after showering. "A minun, hm?" he said, glancing back at Cam with a grin. "An electric type. I wonder if they made you godfather. You'd have to teach him to control it. You don't want him zapping a future boyfriend." He winked playfully.

Cam followed him in, a pair of pants and a shirt dropped to the counter, and he couldn't help a laugh, his arms curling around Timmy and kissing his neck while playfully smacking his butt. "And funny how after being zapped you grew into the fine man I see before me..." he chuckled and ran the shower then. "Lets not give Urban ideas on that though...but I don't mind helping the boy learn to control himself. Maybe he'll be better than I am at that."

"Maybe your zapping me triggered my growth," Timmy replied, playfully. "Who knows? I might have stayed like that forever, if not for that spark." He put his hand into the shower to see if the temperature was decent, and then glanced towards Cam. "It's freezing," he complained.

"Mmm...maybe it did. And if you had imagine how things would be now...me not really knowing how you really felt and all." Cam blinked and reached his hand in and felt the water and fiddled with it some more. "How's that? Though if it's still too cold, I can always warm you up and help you forget about the cool water..." he grinned playfully. The water felt plenty warm to him now though.

Urban was sitting on Cam's couch with Tris, trying to keep him entertained while the two showered...and who knew what else!

Tristan frowned slightly. "Papa, I'm bored," he complained, climbing onto the teenager's shoulders and attempting to bury his arms in his hair. "Papa, play with me! Let's play I spy. You first. Do you see anything interesting, Papa?"

"I'm sorry you're bored Tris. Lets see..." he reached up to keep him steady and looked around the living room. "I spy with my little eye something green." Cam had a green rock up on a shelf.

Tris tried to spot the green object, looking around the room carefully, twice over. He frowned, peeking down at Urban from over his head. "I don't see it, Papa," he said. "Is it the grass outside? Or the trees? They're green."

"No Tris its in this room." Urban smiled and pointed across the room. "On the shelf there is a green rock." he chuckled softly, and looked around. "I spy, with my little eye something blue." the only blue not on Tris, was a painting on the wall.

Timmy smirked at Cam, shaking his head as he stepped into the shower. He carefully scrubbed at the chocolate they had missed the night before. It was sticky and had dried some, so there was some difficulty to it. "Maybe we shouldn't have used so much," he said, blinking as he scrubbed at it. "We may have over done it."
Tristan had spotted the painting almost immediately. He pointed to it excitedly. "There it is!" he pointed again. "I found the blue! Go again, Papa!"

"Sorry about that." Cam stepped in and grabbed a washcloth and soaped it up and began to scrub away at the same stubborn spot, before he was very simply scrubbing away at the other in general to make sure it was all off of him. "But you covered in chocolate was delightful." he grinned as he said that.

"Eye spy, with my little eye, something black." Cam had a lot of black in the room, so it could have been almost anything. The couch they were on, the vases, the swords...
The shower had been a quick one...disappointingly but they did have visitors. So it was a quick wash up and get dried and dressed thing. Cam's hand snagged Timmy's as they stepped out to the living room where he could hear his oldest friend playing eye spy.
"So...a son?" Cam looked to Tris as he sat down watching the Minun curiously.

"No fair," Tris complained. "Everything's black, Papa. It could be the vase, the couch, everything." He crossed his arms, pouting. "I spy with my little eye, something Papa colored!" he exclaimed, before pressing his nose to Urban's. "Yay! I win!" He looked up when he heard Cam's voice. "No fair," he complained again. "What kind of color is he?" he pointed at Cam. "Papa, you cheat."

"Something I colored? What did I color?" Urban blinked a moment at Tris, and looked up to see Cam and chuckled. "Cam's sort of purplish isn't he? As for a son...Tris here adopted Solange and I it seems." he have a chuckle and hugged the minun to him. "Huh. Never thought I'd see you with a kid. It's weird, but suits you." "Thanks man. It's certainly different. Sol and I are moving in together now, and bringing this guy with us." "Wow...big step!"

Cam wrapped his arm around Timmy and gave him a warm smile which made Urban grin. "Looking good Timmy...grown up quite a bit since the last time I saw you..." Urban hadn't come around since the night Cam had lost his temper.

"No silly, You're papa colored! Because you're colored like you!" Tris snugged him. He was quite pleased with his cleverness. He had fooled papa! He'd have to tell Momma about that. "Oooh. I spy with my little eye something purplish!" he said, pointing at Cam.

Timmy grinned at Urban. "Really, it's all thanks to you that I did," he said. "I think Cam's attack triggered my growth. I found myself this way the morning after." He winked at him. "We've finally started to use the advice you gave me."

Urban gave a laugh at Tris, and scruffed his hand over the top of the pokemon's head affectionately. "I take it that little eye of yours spies Cameron then."

Though look at him blink a moment, and just grin. "Well hell, glad to hear that advice is coming to some good use....wait...attack? Cam?"

"Err...he came out to the dojo and hugged me and I zapped him with Wild Charge..." Urban winced. "Been there done that...so wait you think him hitting you with that, triggered your growth? Interesting...and now the two of you are....?" "Dating, yes." "Huh. Well congrats on that you two. You look happy." which was damned good.

"Yay!" Timmy exclaimed, beaming at Urban. "Papa wins!" He reached a hand to attempt to pet Urban's head. "Good Papa!" He looked to Timmy, and then to Cameron. The minun hopped down from Urban's lap, hurrying to Cameron. He wrapped his arms around the teenager's legs. "Uncle Cameron!" he exclaimed, beaming. "Yay!"

color=darkblue] Cam gave a laugh at Tris and Urban, they were good together, and it was so weird seeing Urban to calm...and happy. And not swearing. So weird. The minun hugging his legs made him smile and he picked the little one up and brought him to his lap. "And uncle Timmy." he smiled at the Skitty as he said that.

"Uncle Timmy!" Tris repeated, reaching for Timmy. "Yay!" He would have to tell Momma about this. He had gained two uncles in one day! He reached for Urban then. "Papa!"

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 am
(Scary) Movie Night

Cam loved watching scary movies. He didn't do it often but once in awhile he got the urge to watch...and so that night he'd done just that. He'd drawn all the blinds and locked up tight. Popcorn had made up, and a blanket set onto the couch for the two of them to cuddle under.

It had been an intense almost two hours and he'd kept a tight arm around Timmy through it, enjoying having the other teen settled close. As the credits rolled he stretched and set the empty popcorn bowl down on the table and set aside the blanket. "Nnnngh...bed time I think yeah?" yes, he was the sort that could sleep immediately after watching the creepiest thing ever, no issues.
Unlike Cam, Timmy had no great love for scary movies. He'd allowed Cam to play it, without saying a word, without once complaining that he was frightened. He had figured it would be like surfing. That it would seem frightening at first, and then would become a pleasurable experience. He'd trembled and clung to Cam throughout the movie, and when the older teen stretched he'd jumped slightly before nodding in agreement. "Bed," he said. He wasn't sure he would be able to sleep after the movie, but if Cam was with him...

Of course Cam had realized he was scared. Had felt him trembling and clinging...but thought it was a normal response to the movie, and not because he was frightened out of his wits. If he'd known, he'd have turned it off for him almost immediately. He noticed Timmy jump and he rubbed his hand gently against the others back. "You sleeping in with me tonight or in your room?"

"Your room," Timmy replied immediately. He wanted to be close to Cam tonight. He wrapped an arm around Cam, still trying to drive off the fear caused by the movie. "I love you," he said. He wanted to have Cam next to him. Maybe then, everything would be better

"Alright, my room it is." he smiled and picked up the empty bowl while hugging Timmy to him, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "Go on into bed I'll wash this up and be right there." he gave a playful swat to the others a**, and started off to the kitchen, washing the bowl up, before coming back out and folding the blanket and switching the tv off, stretching again with a loud groan.

Timmy went into Cam's room, momentarily frightened of being in a room alone. That was when most of the people in the movie got attacked, wasn't it? When they were alone and there was no one around to help. He gave a small whimper, and as if he believed a blanket was the ultimate shield, put the blanket over his head. He shook as he rested his head on the pillow. Cam would come in soon, he thought. Everything would be fine.

Timmy went into Cam's room, momentarily frightened of being in a room alone. That was when most of the people in the movie got attacked, wasn't it? When they were alone and there was no one around to help. He gave a small whimper, and as if he believed a blanket was the ultimate shield, put the blanket over his head. He shook as he rested his head on the pillow. Cam would come in soon, he thought. Everything would be fine.

Cam stepped into the bedroom seeing the Timmy lump under the blankets and stripped down to his boxers before he was crawling into the bed with a low "Rawwrrr" from him, a playful sound as he pinned Timmy before sliding under the blankets. "You cold? You're shivering. C'mere I'll warm you up." of course cuddling would warm him!

"Freezing," Timmy was grateful for the excuse to shiver. He moved closer to Cam, still trembling. "I didn't expect the heat of the day to fade so quickly," he said, feigning surprise. "It was a good day to watch a movie." Hopefully, they'd never have to see that particular movie again.

"I'll warm you up baby." words murmured softly against the others neck as he drew him closer. "It was a good night for a movie...but that one wasn't that good. I've seen better scary movies. That one was so weak." he shrugged. "Ah well. Now I know and won't watch any others in that series." his arms tightened, holding Timmy close. "Love you Timmy."

Timmy froze for a moment. "Weak?" he repeated, going pale. "What are the best kind?" he asked, looking away from Cam. Had he been frightened by a bad movie? Cam didn't seem at all bothered by it. Was he just a coward? "I love you," he said.

"Yeah it was weak. The plot was overly predictable, the "monster" I knew was someone pretending to be a beast.." he shook his head. "I've seen and read a lot of those books though. A lot of people have seen it and said it's really good. I guess I'm growing cynical and unimpressed. Probably give up watching them and stick to the books. They're better anyhow." well that was something for Timmy's peace of mind. "The best kind are a really good mind ******** that keep you guessing, and on the edge of your seat, jumping and frightened out of your wits. Full of tension until BAM...conclusion with a twist!" he clapped his hands together on the 'bam' while nipping the others neck gently. "Ready for sleep?"

"Really?" Timmy asked, blinking at him. He gave another shiver, and said, "I didn't think it was that predictable." He'd never seen a scary movie before, though, and if there were things more frightening than the one they had seen tonight, he didn't think he wanted to. He turned to face Cam, burying his face in the older teen's shoulder. He clung there, nodding slowly at his question. "I think so," he said.

Cam's fingers stroked along the others back and he kissed him softly. "Hopefully the movie didn't scare you...it was really a rotten film." well in his opinion it was! Cam...well he fell asleep quickly, and easily, still holding onto Timmy, a nice, peaceful look on his face as he slept, unaware of how frightened the other had been.

A rotten film, Timmy tried to convince himself that that had been all it was. A film meant to scare people who weren't used to scary movies, it seemed--people like him. He noticed, rather quickly, when Cam fell asleep. He almost moved to shake him awake, and then thought better of it. It wasn't fair to keep Cam awake just because he'd been frightened. Slowly, he fell into an uneasy sleep. He woke soon after, shivering and clammy. His subconcious seemed to be replaying parts of the movie whenever he closed his eyes.

Cam was oblivious to the fact Timmy was having nightmares. It was the shivering that woke him and he groaned a little as he roused himself, kissing the top of Tmmy's head. "Cold love? need more blankets?" he shifted to moved out of the bed, to get those blankets thinking the other might be getting sick.

Timmy took Cam's hand, throwing himself onto the older teen's chest. He gave a sniffle, shaking his head. "Not cold," he said. "No more blankets. Just... stay with me a while. Please."

Cam was fully woken when Timmy threw himself onto him, clinging and sniffling. "Timmy? You okay?" his words concerned as he shifted a little, arms curling tighter. "What's wrong love?" his hand stroked over his hair slowly and down his back, trying to comfort Timmy as best he could.

"I don't want to see anymore scary movies," Timmy confessed, still clinging to Cam tightly. "I'm sorry. I--I didn't like it. It scared me...and I can't get it out of my head! I keep seeing it..." he clung to the older teen. "I know it's not real, and that it wasn't even a good scary movie..." But it'd certainly scared Timmy!

Cam was more than wide awake at this point and he hugged Timmy closer. "Oh hell Timmy, I'm sorry. No more scary movies then, promise." he pressed soft kisses to the others cheek and neck trying to comfort him. "Is there anything I can do to help take your mind off it? I can turn on a funny movie? Or..?"

Timmy shook his head, snuggling Cam. "You're here," he muttered. "That helps. I love you, Cam. I'm sorry, I just--" he wanted to have this time with his boyfriend. "Stay up with me for a while?"

"Shhh. No you have no reason to be sorry. I'm sorry we watched that. You should have told me and I would have turned it off no troubles. I don't want to frighten you after all." of course not. "I'll stay up as long as you want me to, all night if thats what you want." he held the other closer, arms circled protectively around his boyfriend. "I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 am
Our First Christmas

Cam was excited, it was Christmas Eve and he and Timmy had been busy decorating their house for the holidays. Lights, and decorations and of course a tree with only a few presents under. Of course Santa was going to be paying a visit. He'd even rented the costume to ensure it!

Timmy had taken the excitement to a new level. Instead of continuing to decorate well into the night, the teenage skitty had brought a blanket out onto the couch and settled himself down onto it with a large plate of cookies in front of him. He expected Santa would be visiting soon--now if only his eyes would stop drooping! He had to see him! Then he'd be able to prove to Urban--and by extension, Tristan, that he was real!

Cam was well aware of the fact that Timmy was opting to camp on the couch and it amused him to a point. He'd set it up with Urban, who'd call asking Cam to "come over" to help with something so he could get out of the house for a bit and don the costume...and wait for Timmy to fall asleep. He was watching intently for him to fall asleep.

Timmy settled himself on the couch, using one of the pillows for his head. He heaved a yawn, rubbing his eyes in a last attempt to stay awake. His head slipped down and deeper into the pillow as he fell asleep. The blanket fell off of his legs and onto the floor, near the plate of cookies.

Cam was watching ever quietly from a back window where he could see the couch...and upon seeing Timmy asleep he quietly snuck in with a sack full of presents and began to set them under the tree silently till they were all under there. His next task was filling up stockings and he did that one by one till each was sagging. Turning the blanket was spotted and he quietly lifted it up and covered Timmy again and bent to brush a kiss to his lips.

Timmy slowly opened an eye, feeling lips brush his own. "Cam?" he muttered, still half asleep. He noticed then, the beard as he stared up into Cam's face. His eyes widened. "Santa?" he asked in astonishment. He looked to the christmas tree, eyes widening further. "It is you!" He would have to call Urban in the morning and tell him all about it. That'd show him, for not believing!

Cam had fortunately straightened up before he got caught giving that kiss and grinned affecting a deep chortle. "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas Timmy! I see you left cookies and milk for me!" he reached for the plate and took a bite of one before downing some milk.

Timmy sat up, beaming. "They're all for you," he said. "Cam and I made them for you earlier." Where was Cam, anyway? Oh, right. Helping Urban with something. Probably setting up a Christmas present for Tristan. It must have taking a lot of assembly if it was taking them so long. "You probably don't have long. You have to visit every house in the world," Timmy began, understandingly, "But I can make you some hot chocolate, if you have a moment!" And maybe Santa had some sort of time abilities. Or maybe he just had a celebi.

"I think I can spare a few moments for some hot chocolate! It's awfully cold up there in that sleigh you know. My reindeer stay warm because of their fur at least." he smiled at Timmy then and moved away from the couch so the other could get up.

Timmy beamed, and sat up. He wrapped his blanket over his shoulders and made his way to the kitchen. He pulled out two mugs and a pan, before looking back to the living room. He was going to have hot chocolate with Santa Claus! He figured not many people could claim that. He began to heat the water, willing it to hurry and come to a boil silently. "Do you like whipped cream or marshmallows in it?" he asked.

Keeping in mind the beard Cam gave a laugh. "Just plain please Timmy. It's so nice to know you've been on the nice list this year. Why, do you know your friend Urban even made it on this year, amazingly!" Cam chortled again in amusement his "belly" shaking away as he followed the other to the kitchen.

"I'm on the nice list?" Timmy beamed. He'd never seen Santa before this year. He'd experienced Christmases, but they had been small and family oriented. As a pet, he had been given toys with pokenip in them. But to be on the nice list! That was a new thing, altogether! "Urban did too? But he doesn't believe in you. Or maybe he does and he says he doesn't." The teenager's eyes widened in sudden realization. "I bet that's it! He just doesn't want anyone to know! Did Cam make it on the nice list, too?" he paused only as he noticed the water reaching a boil. He took the pan and poured the water into the mugs, mixing in the hot chocolate mix. He placed the pan down carefully and offered a mug to Cam. "Cam did, didn't he? He's been good."

"Urban may not believe but his adopting Tristan and Tania put him near the top this year." There was another chortle from Santa-Cam who sipped at his cocoa a minute. "Cameron? He sure did, don't you worry your head off. He's on the nice list and has presents under the tree from me. Though he almost didn't make it after electrocuting you. That was very naughty."

Cam almost hadn't made it onto the nice list after electrocuting him? He frowned slightly. "It was an accident," Timmy assured him. "He didn't mean to hurt me, honest." And their love together made up for that. He had grown the day after, so he couldn't say the shock hadn't triggered his growth. He sipped at his hot chocolate, beaming at Cam for a long moment. "I'll tell Cam you visited," he said.

Santa-Cam drank a little more cocoa and smiled with a nod. "It seems everything worked out for the best in the end and you're happy. It's why he's on the nice list, because in the end it seems to have been what was needed despite it being naughty." He looked at the clock and smiled. "I imagine Cameron will be home before long, and I should get back to my sleigh so I can keep delivering presents." he reached into his pocket and pulled something out with a smile. "Go put this on your tree to celebrate your first Christmas together." it was a little ornament with the words Our First Christmas on it.

Timmy took the ornament with awe. "How'd you know it was our first christmas together?" he asked, eyes widening. "Oh. Right! You know everything!" Which would have been creepy, if it were any other guy, but this was Santa! He went to hang it up on the tree. "Bye Santa," he said, as he did so. "I'll see you again next year!"

"I'm sure you will Timmy! Get some sleep. Merry Christmas!" Cam waited till Timmy's back was turned and he was gone and out the way he'd gotten in without a sound. He snuck to the far side of the dojo and changed out of the santa costume and hid it away, and got his regular clothes on before he exited the yard, located a tree, and knocked show onto himself and stuck his hands in to get them cold, as well as rubbed it on his face. That done he went back to the front as if coming from Urbans and let himself in their gate and stomped on the way to the front door to knock snow from his boots. Then, he stepped inside quietly, still brushing snow from himself.

"Cam?" Timmy asked, going to meet him. "Cam, you're home!" the skitty teen threw his arms around his boyfriend, kissing him on the cheek. "Merry Christmas!" he exclaimed, delighted. "But you missed it," he realized, frowning slightly. "Santa was just here, too. Come see, he gave us an ornament to hang on our tree! I already put it up but I thought we should agree on where it should be hung, so we can move it together."

"I'm home Timmy! You're still up?" he finished swiping the snow off and hung up his coat and scarf and tugged off his gloves before he wrapped his arms around the other and kissed him back, his body considerably colder than Timmy's. "Seriously? Noooo..." Cam shook his head in disbelief at the other but followed him to the tree anyhow. "Okay lets see this."

Timmy pointed to the 'Our First Christmas' ornament with a bright smile. "See? He did come! He left all these presents. And he liked the cookies and milk I set out for him, too. He said we're all on the nice list. You, me and Urban, even! Annnnd," and here the skitty paused for dramatic effect, "he likes his hot chocolate without marshmallows!"

Cam listened to his boyfriend rattle off all this info, but couldn't help laughing. "Urban? Nice list?! He doesn't even believe in santa." he looked at the ornament and smiled. "It's a perfect ornament and I like where you hung it." he wrapped a chilly arm around the warm Skitty. "Does he? Must be the beard."

"He said we should get some rest," Timmy said, with a yawn. Rest sounded good, even after all of that excitement. "You can open your presents in the morning! But you have to open the one from me first. Promise?"

"We should get rest, it's late. Sorry I was gone so long. Urban needed me to help him finish up a present for Tristan he was having issues with." he nuzzled the others neck and smiled. "Promise, I'll open the ones from you first. For now, lets go cuddle. I'm freezing."

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:43 pm
Surfing Misadventures
(W-W-W-W-W-Wiiiiiiipeout!!!)

It'd been awhile since they'd been to the beach and it was high time they went again Cam had decided. Timmy was doing better and things were relaxing between them. He thought some surf time would do them both good. He'd loaded up the car with everything that morning and once at the beach turned to Timmy. "Alright...you remember everything right?" he was finishing gently coating the other in sunblock as he spoke, looking down at him with a loving smile. He thought they could both use this release of sorts.

"I sure do remember, I've been surfing for years after all." he winked at his boyfriend glad that things had calmed...gotten back to some semblance of normal. He double checked Timmy's gear and his own and grabbed his board with a laugh and raced after Timmy hitting the warm water a few steps behind the other.

"I win!" Timmy exclaimed, pushing his board into the surf. He laid down on it and started to swim into deeper water. "Hey Cam, come on! I bet I can catch a bigger wave than you!" The skitty was all talk. He'd only learned to surf a while ago, and all thanks to Cam. He flashed his boyfriend a bright smile. This would be fun.

"If you can catch the bigger wave then I'll do all the cooking for a week." Cam laughed and paddled out onto the water with the other bantering with him as he waited for a swell to come. The first was too small...so he waited longer....patiently feeling the water slip under and around him.

"Naaah I won't make you watch one of my scary movies." he laughed softly and splashed water at Timmy and realized the water was getting right. "Mine!" Cam shifted, readying himself on his board, feeling the water lifting him and he got himself up to a stand then, riding the wave back towards shore.

"Then this one's mine!" Timmy called, readying himself for the next wave. Staying steady, that was the trick, wasn't it? The wave he'd claimed was suited to a much more experienced surfer. He toppled, with the board landing on top of him

Cam had barely caught Timmy saying that wave was his, and he turned while on his ride back in to see how Timmy was doing...and spotted nothing. No other surfer. Just an empty wave. Cam toppled off his board then purposely, and surfaced after a moment searching for Timmy. Where was he?! He began to swim frantically towards where he could just barely see Timmy's board bobbing in the water....if the ankle strap had held...Timmy would be near it!

Timmy was unconscious, struck in the head by the board. His last coherent thought had been what Cam had taught him to do when knocked off the surf board; but he hadn't been quick enough to remove the ankle strap.

Cam got closer and dove under as best as he could fingers trailing along the line as he felt for any drag on it...YES! There was weight...it had to be Timmy! He had to surface, his own ripped off and down he went again, able to get further panic welling up. Why wasn't he coming up!? Oh Arceus...Timmy! He found the other sinking deeper and he acted, not thought fingers tangling in his hair and he simply tugged hard to get them above the water draping his boyfriend's unconscious body over the board to start back to the beach. He was more than a little glad when the lifeguards caught up to them and helped tow them and the boards in. Cam tried to wake Timmy, tears mixing with the salt water. "Timmy...wake up...please wake up Timmy!"

He was obviously upset, more so as he was held back so they could begin CPR on the other to get him breathing. "ARTEEEEEMMIIIIIIIIISSSSS!" The others name an anguished cry.

Cam wasn't sure how long they worked on Timmy, it honestly felt like forever until he watched the water start to bubble up out of the Skitty's mouth, they doing the best they could for the slightly bleeding on his head from the conk on it from the board.

When he saw Timmy breathing he reached for a hand and squeezed. "Timmy? Love? Can you hear me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:03 pm
One year later, or The Proposal

Cam had been busy lately...in the year since he and Timmy had started dating he'd taken on a few short term clients needing guarded, had an influx of students in his school, and he put all of this away after paying necessary expenses. Planning. Waiting.

And here it was...a year later and he was out today under the premise of working. Instead he and Urban had gone shopping, and Cam had bought a small something for Timmy. A small something that left him nervous as hell...and hopeful as could be.

There was no fancy dinner for this gift...no he didn't want to wait. Instead he bought some flowers and once he'd dropped off Urban, went home and kicked off his shoes.

"I'm back Timmy!"

Timmy was oblivious to Cam's plans, and had instead opted to make cookies for when his boyfriend returned from work. A hard day's work certainly deserved cookies. So, the teenage skitty, upon hearing Cam's voice, left the kitchen with a tray of freshly baked cookies. He was still in his flour covered apron. "Cam, you're home!" he greeted the older teen with a smile. "I made you some cookies."

The flower bouquet was made up of Timmy's favorites of daffodils, lilacs and roses and he pulled it out from behind his back with a smile. "Why don't you set down the cookies so you can take your flowers. I decided I wanted to pick these up for you today." how nonchalant he sounded. But it was normal, he brought small little things home for Timmy all the time like this, he enjoyed spoiling him.

"I'll have a cookie in a moment promise." he reached out and brushed a little flour off the skitty's cheek with a laugh. "Did you have a good day love?"

Timmy set the tray of cookies down onto the coffee table in front of him. He sat down, blinking. "You didn't have to do that, Cam," he said, taking the flowers from him carefully. He was getting used to being so spoiled, though he always appeared surprised when Cam brought him something. He stood for a moment, and placed a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. "Thank you," he said. "They're lovely."

"I know I didn't have to, but it's something I definitely wanted to do, seeing as there's something I want to talk to you about." he was still smiling broadly, so the idea of there being something bad needing talked about shouldn't have been there. But it did seem important to him. Cam was a nervous balls of energy at this point and he carefully snagged Timmy's hand in his brushing his thumb over the others hand. "You know how much I love you, right Artemis?"

Something they had to talk about? Had Cam finally discovered that he had carefully pressed the flowers he'd brought him the morning after his attempted suicide in a book? He had carefully ensured that each flower was placed on its own, and would dry nicely. But this didn't sound like Cam had something bad on his mind. It sounded like a promise of things to come. Maybe. When Cam took his hand, he gave Cam's a reassuring squeeze. "Yes," he said. "And I love you."

Cam beamed and pressed a soft kiss to Timmy's lips. "Good, I'm glad. I know things have been slowly going back to normal after our little misunderstanding not too long ago....and well...this is my way of making another promise to you that you don't have to worry about me ever trying something like that again."

There he went shifting to kneel down as he reached into his pocket, still holding Timmy's hand in his, and he looked up at him. "From the moment I found you hiding in my backyard, I knew my life would never be the same...but what I didn't realize is that when I found you, I was really finding my soulmate, the one other pokemon in this world I'd want to spend the rest of my days with, and build a family with. You are everything I've ever wanted in life....which is why I hope...."

Cam broke off as the little box he'd pulled from his pocket was opened and inside was a beautiful purple jade ring, on the top was a small oval of silver and inside it was a diamond. He'd loved it the moment he saw it. He let go of Timmy's hand and pulled the ring out and set the box down, sliding the ring onto the proper finger.

"You'll say yes. Will you marry me Artemis?"

The flowers? They were another promise that Cam wouldn't attempt to take his own life again? Baffled, Timmy simply blinked at him. "But--" he began, hesitantly, "You already said you won't, and I believe you. I do." He stared, then, when Cam knelt down in front of him. This... This was familar. What did this mean? It meant something. He'd seen--oh. Oh! His eyes widened in understanding. He felt a tear fall to his cheek, but he left it unchecked. He set the flowers down, and threw his arms around Cam's neck. "Yes. Of course!" he assured him, nodding vigorously as he did so. "I love you, Cam. You've meant so much to me, since the day you taught me about sunburns..." He blushed at the memory. "I've loved you ever since."

Cam was grinning ear to ear at the others acceptance and he stood wrapping his arms around Timmy and swinging him around in joy a laugh coming from him as he pressed a kiss to his fiance's lips. "I love you too Timmy. More than anything." one hand came loose and cupped the others cheek gently, thumb brushing that tear away his eyes sparkling with his own unshed tears. "I've never been so happy...." well he hadn't!

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:37 am
New Addition
(Timmy surprises Cam with Krissy)

Cam had worked a semi late shift the night before, and gotten home in the middle of the night much to his dismay. He'd kept Timmy up to date on when he'd be home and had told his fiance to go to sleep and not wait up for him, his client was being a d**k and wanting to go to a party. Which Cam was obliged to go to. So he'd been more than glad when the guy had ended up arrested and thrown in jail for some stupid thing or other that Cam hadn't cared to stop him from doing.

Now...well it was well past day break and he was laying face down on the bed, semi sprawled, sheets tangled around him and looking very much asleep. Still, he slept till maybe eight despite getting in three and stumbled into the bathroom with a yawn to shower more to wake up having showered before bed to clean up. That done shorts were tugged on and he went in search of Timmy, and some food. He was starving!

Timmy had woken up early that morning to make Cam a special breakfast. He had decided on pancakes; and had cut them, carefully into heart shapes. It was their year and four month anniversery, and the skitty never missed a chance to celebrate. While engaged, he had started by celebrating each week they were together.

Finished with the pancakes, he carefully took them out of the pan and placed them on a plate. That plate was just as carefully placed on a tray. Then Timmy got to decorating the pancakes. He had cut strawberries up, and having mixed them in a bowl with a bit of water and some sugar, had created a syrup he felt was worthy of Cam. He spiralled it over the pancakes before topping them with whipped cream. He wandered into the livingroom, looking for Cam. "Cam?" he asked. "Goodmorning! I made you breakfast."

Cam had stepped into the living room about the same time Timmy had popped into the living room and he couldn't help but give a happy though semi sleepy smile at the Skitty standing there. "Good morning Timmy." he pressed a kiss to the other teen's lips. "Mmm breakfast. Goody I'm starving. What's on the menu this morning?"

He followed Timmy to the dining room and sat at the table looking down. "Oooh pancakes. These look wonderful thank you Artemis!" he had eaten the night before at about 6...so he was very hungry!

"Pancakes," Timmy said, offering the tray to him. "Four our sixteenth monthversery. We've been together a year and four months, Cam!" he beamed, placing a kiss on his fiancee's cheek. "So I thought I'd make you something special. After, I have another surprise for you. I think you'll like it." He hoped, anyway. He'd found a cincinno in the backyard, sleeping, and had immediately related to it. The poor thing was so thin, and it had been shivering when he'd picked it up to place it carefully in a basket. He'd wrapped it in a blanket, too, to ensure it wasn't cold.

"It is isn't it?" he grinned at this news as he took a bite of the pancakes, a low note of enjoyment from him. "These are excellent, and the berries seem sweeter than usual." he was appreciative of all the hard work that Timmy put in around their house, and of the meals that were made. "Another surprise for me? Alright I'll eat so you can surprise me then!" he laughed and it didn't take him long to finish his breakfast off glad to have food in him.

"I put a little more sugar in the mix this time," Timmy beamed. "You like it?" he asked, scooting closer to Cam. "Yes, another surprise," he said, grinning. "I'll bring it in after you finish." As promised, the skitty boy left the room once Cam had finished with his breakfast. He carried in a basket, walking slowly to make sure he didn't trip and drop the poor cincinno. "I found it in our backyard," he explained vaguely. He moved the blanket gently from the cincinno so Cam could see. "She needs us, Cam," he said. "I found her, and she was all alone. She looks like she hasn't had a good meal in days..." He looked up at Cam with wide eyes. "Can we keep her? She can be our baby..."

"It's perfect! Just enough sweet to offset the tart of the berries. I really like it like this." Cam pushed his plate forward and waited patiently. Normally he'd have taken his plate to the kitchen but for all he knew thats where the surprise was and he didn't want to wreck it. The basket was eyed curiously and at first he thought Timmy meant he'd found the basket in the backyard.

It was the Cincinno inside that surprised him and he sat up a little straighter as he looked down at the little thing laying in there, looking up at Timmy as he spoke, and a soft smile crossed his lips. "Of course we can keep her love. She obviously needs us and no one should be alone. We did talk about adopting after all. So keeping her is fine." he smiled softly at the little Cincinno. "I wonder if she has a name..."

Timmy beamed, moving to sit next to Cam on the couch. He wrapped an arm around his fiancee, placing the basket down on the coffee table in front of them. "It was like when you found me," he said. "I knew she needed us the moment I saw her." He gave another bright smile. "I think it was fate," he said. As he spoke, the tiny cincinno in the basket began to stir. She slowly sat up and rubbed at her eyes with her paws, staring at Cam, and then Timmy. "W-what?" she began. "Where am I?"

"Well you know they say things happen for a reason." he curled his arm around Timmy gently and gave a smile to him kissing his forehead gently and looking back to the basket about the time the Cincinno inside began stirring and Cam shifted a little. "It's okay you're safe." he gave a soft smile. "I'm Cameron and this is my fiance Timmy. Do you have a name?" he was being soft spoken not wanting to scare her any. "You hungry?"

"Safe?" the cincinno echoed, blinking. "Hi Cameron. Hi Timmy." She shook her head at the teen's question. She didn't have a name. "No," she said. "I've been called 'Pest' though. Is that my name? Or 'Hey you! Stop there!' and 'Thief!'. Are those my name?" The cincinno blinked up at Cam innocently. "I am very hungry," she admitted. "Do you have any food?"

"No, those aren't your name at all. Those aren't very nice things to say at all." he frowned softly and held a hand out to her. "Timmy, want to get her some food?" he glanced to his fiance with a smile. "I'm sure we have something tasty right love?" he looked back to the basket. "We'll help you think of a name. You're also welcome to stay here with us. In fact we'd like it very much if you would."

"Of course," Timmy gave the cincinno a gentle smile before wandering to the kitchen. He still had pancakes left--he'd expected Cam to eat more than he had, he supposed. He piled a plate high with them, pouring on the homemade syrup he'd made, and brought them out into the livingroom. "Here you go," he said with a smile. "Breakfast."

"Hope there's some left, I'm still hungry." he gave a grin to the other. "I was overly hungry so I didn't want to eat too much and make myself sick. But now...I could stand to eat more in a bit. Firs things first..." he took the plate from Timmy and speared a strawberry and held it out. "Here try this. As for a name..." he looked up to Timmy. "How about Charlene? ....hmm..no...Elizabeth?....noooo.....Kristina? hmm..."

Timmy grinned at Cam. "There's always more," he said, playfully tapping his fiancee on the nose. "I know how your appetite is." The cincinno still seemed to be lost in thought as she opened her mouth to receive the strawberry. "I would like to stay here," she said, mouth full. "Kristina is a nice name. I like this name. Can I keep it?"

"Thank you love." he smiled up at Timmy and waited while the strawberry was taken and eaten and he picked another one off and held it out and smiled. "If you like the name Kristina, then it's yours to keep. And you can stay here too. We'll get you set up with your own place to sleep and all. We have plenty of room. Would you like some water?" he reached out with his non sticky hand and brushed a finger over her head gently.

The newly named Kristina ate the second strawberry happily. "Thank you," she said. She hopped out of of the basket and moved onto the couch. She climbed up into Cam's lap. "You are very nice," she said. "Giving me food and a name. You'll give me somewhere to sleep too?" the cincinno's eyes were wide. "Really? And water?"

"Thank you," Kristina said, taking the piece of pancake offered to her. She ate it happily. "No one's ever been so kind to me," she said, looking to the water. She leaned against Cam, and yawned.
Timmy wasn't sure what kind of cue Cam was trying to give him, so instead brought the older teenager a second helping of pancakes from the kitchen. "Here you go," he said.

"Sleepy?" his fingers brushed gently over her hair with a smile, though he chuckled at the pancakes. "Thank you love. Not quite what I was asking for this moment but I won't argue either." he looked back down to Kristina then. "Timmy and I have for awhile talked about adopting a little one of our own...and well here you are...would you like us to be your parents?" well all she could really say was no right?

"What?" Timmy blinked. "Oh, you didn't want the pancakes?" he frowned slightly. He blinked at Cam for a moment longer, and then looked to Kristina, sudden comprehension crossing his features. "Oh," he said. "That's right, Kristina," he said gently. "We've been hoping for someone like you," he said.

When Kristina hesitated, Timmy took a deep breath. He was preparing himself for when she said no. But that moment never came. Instead the cincinno said, "Alright, I'll stay. But only if you make more of these." she pointed to the pancakes with a paw. "I like these."

"Not at the moment, but I'll eat them all the same." let it go to waste? No way! They were too good to let that happen to! He nodded at Timmy's words, agreeing with them completely.

Like Timmy, he was preparing for the no. The answer though made him smile and he gave a laugh of delight. "Excellent!" well it was a good thing really! "Timmy makes great food so you'll get these and a lot more."

Krissy beamed at the promise of food. She curled up on Cam's lap and slowly closed her eyes. "I think I'll like living here then," she yawned. Timmy glanced at Cam before grinning and putting a finger to his lips. He moved to kiss Cam on the cheek. "I love you," he whispered.

Cam realized she'd fallen asleep about the same time Timmy did and gave a soft smile. "I love you too." the words a return whisper. "Here...hand me her blanket...she can sleep here for now..." Cam didn't mind playing pillow for awhile. She obviously needed the sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 pm
The day after training *Unfinished*
(The day after Cameron spars with Timmy is a painful one for the skitty!)

Cam had been up for awhile at this point. He'd showered and changed into some clothes and had even gotten breakfast made up for the three of them. He stretched a little as he finished cooking, feeling the familiar ache of muscles after sparring and he grinned. It was a nice feeling of well used muscles from exercise. Finally he plated up the food, taking some to Krissy. "Here you go, you eat."

Timmy had thus far refused to get out of bed. He had a the blanket pulled over his head, and instead of the usual purring Cam tended to be greeted with each morning, there seemed to be a slight growl to his voice as he'd ordered his fiancee to go away. He eventually stumbled out of their room, blanket around his shoulders like a cape. "Nnn," he groaned, flopping onto the couch. He wasn't used to so much sparring, he supposed. His muscles ached, like he'd run a marathon yesterday. His legs felt like lead. His arms--he didn't have a good metaphor for them. He didn't think he planned on moving again that day.

The growling from Timmy had been unusual yes, and Cam had left him alone. But he'd been on his way to go check on him anyhow. With Krissy there now there couldn't be sleeping in till noon. Not unless sick or something. Was Timmy sick? Cam was pleased to see him on the couch though and walked over to it and bent pressing a kiss to the top of the others head. "Morning, I have breakfast at the table. Krissy is sitting there eating now."

"'M not moving," Timmy grumbled, burrowing deeper into the cushions of the couch. He pulled the blanket up and over his head. "Not hungry," he grumped. "I'll eat later." Once he felt he could move again.

Krissy was quite content to have the table to herself. The cincinno in question had moved from her seat and climbed up onto the table to finish her meal. She was stuffing her mouth so full, it looked as if she was holding her breath. She could never get enough of Cam's--or Timmy's cooking, and still had the instinct to hoard food for winter.

This was highly unusual behavior from Timmy, but Cam wasn't deterred. Instead he pulled the blanket off Timmy's head and felt his forehead. "What's wrong? Not feeling well? If thats the case lets get you back to bed so you can rest in comfort."

There was of course plenty for Krissy, and they'd tried to explain to her time and again she didn't need to hoard but she did it anyhow...and they cleared it away as necessary due to ants or what ever else....usually decay. Cam had also come to the realization that Kristina was much too formal for the cinccino and that Krissy worked better for the majority of the time.

"M fine," Timmy responded, tugging the blanket back over his head; but not before shooting Cam a scowl. "Sore," he said by way of explaination. "My arms and shoulders hurt." He slumped back down onto the couch, and grumbled. "I don't know how you do it," he grumped. "Always in there, doing your thing--but you've never complained," he pulled the blanket off of his head to stare at Cam. "Why?" he asked. "Why do you participate in something so painful?"

Cam was taken aback by the question and moved to sit next to Timmy on the couch, pulling legs into his lap and gently rubbing them. "You know, it can be a bit painful when you first start in on it. But with time your body builds up a tolerance, strengthens up. I've been doing it so long that the most I feel is a slight ache in my muscles if I stay away from it too long. Sort of like I over used them, but it's a good ache in my case, familiar." his fingers continued to work on Timmy's legs carefully. "Roll to your stomach, I've got some oil that I can rub into your arms and shoulders and back that will help. I got into martial arts when I was young...had first changed to a child. I had a hard time with my temper and had to focus on something."

Timmy rolled onto his stomach as instructed, frowning in thought. "I'm not very strong yet," he said, "But maybe I could be. I'd like to be able to protect you, Cam." He wanted to feel like he could protect him. Timmy knew that he was smaller and had a lighter build than his fiancé did; but maybe with time--who knew? Maybe he could take care of Cam, just as Cam had taken care of him while he was a child.

Krissy blew a raspberry in Cam's direction as he poked his head into the kitchen. She'd finished with her breakfast and had proceeded to climb onto the counter to wash her hands. "Good," she said at last. "How's Daddy? Is he sick? I heard him making strange noises."

Cam took the opportunity to clear her stuff from the table, and for the moment put his and Timmy's away. They'd eat in awhile really. Cam brushed two fingers over the Cinccino's head and smiled. "Daddy's a little sore. Remember how we were out in the dojo practicing? He's not used to that and so today he's achy. I'm about to rub some oil onto his back and arms that will help though. When you're done you can come out to the living room with us if you'd like." he gave a warm smile to their adopted daughted. It was funny how complete life felt these days.

Krissy climbed down from the counter--and climbed up Cam's leg, up his torso, and onto his shoulder. "Papa, I'll help," she said, rubbing her cheek against his. "I'll help you make Daddy feel better. I don't like him feeling achy." She frowned slightly, burying her paws into Cam's hair to keep her balance. She rested her chin on his head. "Papa, Daddy's littler than you. You've got to be careful. Or he'll break. Like the glass I broke."

Cam waited for Krissy to climb up onto him and gave a soft smile. "I know he's smaller than me, and trust me I was being easy on him yesterday. I just forgot to take into account he's more susceptible to fighting moves being a Skitty. So I'll need to be even more careful next time. You can rub daddy's hair and ears. I bet that will help too." he blinked however. "You broke a glass?" he peered back towards the table. "I didn't see a broken glass."

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 pm
Of cookies and stars
(Krissy finds her star amongst the cookies!)

Cameron had taken Krissy to the store with him that day, to give Timmy some time to sleep in for once and rest. Things had actually grown easier between he and his fiancee ever since Krissy's arrival into their home and lives. No longer did Timmy seem to worry (or at least if he did not as badly) about Cam being away from him. He had Krissy with him after all.

That day, Cam decided they should get the makings for a family made dessert. They were going to make sugar cookies! "Okay Krissy, pick out what cookie cutters you like." he had everything else they needed to make cookies and frosting. Just not cutters. So he stood there staring at the large wall of choices.

Krissy held up three cookie cutters. It was a strange variety. There was a jigglypuff one, a star and a cloud. "These!" She exclaimed. "Please, Daddy! You pick some too, Daddy! Pick some!"

There was a chuckle from Cameron and he picked out a few others. There was a duck, a heart, a bear, a diamond... he picked up a wide variety knowing they'd come in handy over time then stopped and picked up a few other things. Sprinkles and other decorations and placed them all in. "Okay lets go home and make cookies, we can surprise daddy when he wakes up."

Krissy beamed, climbing onto Cam's shoulder. "We can surprise Daddy!" She agreed. "He'll be so happy with them. They'll be yummy! Like everything you make, Daddy!" She nuzzled his cheek. "Let's go! I wanna make star cookies!"

Cam laughed and paid for everything and started the short walk home with Krissy on his shoulder. "Okay we'll be quiet so we don't wake daddy and then once we're all done we can wake him up if he's still asleep."

Cam got everything set out and showed Krissy how to measure and let her help him mix, and before long he was rolling the dough off. "Now...we take a cookie cutter like this, and put it on the dough...and there! Now once we're done we'll put the cut outs on the cookie sheet. Have fun making shapes." he grinned and set his cutter down so she could have fun.

Krissy followed Cam's directions, giggling in delight. "Pretty," she exclaimed. Their cookies would be the best cookies there had ever been. And they were all for daddy! "Daddy, I wanna make you some too!" She said. She cut out a star shape. "Yay! This ones for you! And I'll frost it all pretty!"
"Alright now put them on the tray and while these bake, we'll cut out some more okay?" once it was full he put it in the oven and set the timer, rolling the dough out again and filling a second tray. The first was pulled out and he carefully put the hot cookies on it to cool. "Now, while these bake, we'll make our frostings! What colors should we have?"

"Blue and pink!" Krissy exclaimed, holding up two bottles of food coloring. "These, Daddy! Please!" She handed them to him, and then paused. Something shiny had caught her eye. "Daddy, a cookie!" She said, plopping the star into her mouth.

"Alright blue and pink it will be." he laughed and began to mix those colors up for her, blinking then though. "Hey now, no eating the undecorated cookies!" he laughed then blinked again seeing the shiny. "Whats that you found? Krissy get that out of your mouth." he reached to get it from her hoping she didn't swallow it.

Krissy tried to take the star out of her mouth, but it had disappeared. She climbed from her spot and onto cam's shoulders. She gave a yawn and curled up into a ball. "Nini daddy." The cincinno fell asleep.

"Well hell..." Cam reached up and gently pulled Krissy down and cradled her in his arms, planning to take her to her room to sleep. He was pretty sure he knew what she'd eaten...and so thought it best to go find Timmy to watch, and wait.

Timmy had woken up by that time, and had flopped himself onto the couch. He smiled when he spotted Cam. "Wore her out?" he teased. He took Krissy from Cam's arms. "Whatever you chefs were making smells delicious, love."

Cam shook his head and let Timmy take her. "No...she ate something in the kitchen while we were baking sugar cookies..." and here he sat down next to Timmy. "She's going to be like us soon I think. She ate something shiny...and nothing in there was shiny..."

Timmy paused for a long moment, before wrapping arm around Cam. He gave his fiancee a gentle smile. "Then, we'll be ready for her," he said. "We'll get her room ready. We'll throw a party. A birthday party, sort of."

"We'll have to get her clothes too...but that will have to wait till we see how big she is to know what size..." he hugged Timmy back and gave a soft smile. "I think she'd like a party. I guess I should finish the cookies. They're all sitting out still hate for them to go bad after all this work..."

Timmy moved to kiss Cam's cheek. "Go on then," he said. "I'll put Krissy to bed and stay with her in case she wakes up. Changing so much so suddenly can be very frightening." He'd been alone when his change had happened; he didn't want to have that in common with Krissy.

"Alright love. I'll finish baking, and we can all decorate once she wakes up...though I think I'll do a special one for her to celebrate her change." he smiled and turned his head last minute to snag a kiss from Timmy's lips. "I think some of your old clothes are still in the closet...something might fit her temporarily."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 pm
Fate has a way of curling His fingers about a life or two, and changing things to fit His fickle whims. This...is no different. Welcome to Fate's meddling.

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:54 pm
Cameron woke up in cold sweat.....it was all a dream....all in the past....all those things he lived through....

With a shaky sigh he pulled the sheets up to his neck before flipping his pillow over to the cool side yawning lightly. His clock flashed midnight at him. No surprise as this was the witching hour and he always seemed to wake at midnight from some sort of dream, good or bad.

"Felt so real..."

His words were given up to the darkness with another low yawn as he snuggled down into his bedding to fall back into the arms of a hopefully dreamless sleep.

107 words  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:48 pm
Morning dawned, bright and painful light slanting through the sheers he had hanging up. The dark wasn't tolerated overly well given the amount of time he'd spent in it so every bit of light was welcomed to him. The sheers were just enough that he had privacy but could still see the moon and stars.

With a stretch and a groan his feet found the floor and he looked around trying to get used to things. He'd only been home...what three? Four days? Something like that though it was probably longer. Days blended into one another, running like a watercolor painting.

With a sigh he rubbed his head as he padded to the bathroom looking himself in the mirror.

"Well...for being in a coma for the last while I suppose I don't look half bad. Need a shave." the words were murmured slightly as he saw about doing just that, the water in the sink turning milky from the foam he was scraping off his face. Once done he felt at a loss. What now? Something felt like it was missing.

183 words  

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items