Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[ORP] A Beautiful Day To Race! - Everyone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:02 am
User Image User ImagePoni was late. She was always late. It was just how she rolled. Only losers showed up on time for events. LuvrBoi clucked along behind her. Occasionally, he flipped his bangs out of his eyes with a shake of this fluffy head. He was always at Poni's side, and was the coolest chicken a girl could ask for.

It seemed that the race had started, and most everyone else was already settled in the viewing area. She yawned, trying to look bored. No one could actually know that she really did care who won. Deep down inside, Poni loved watching competitions, but she couldn't break her super hip nihilistic act for a second. She often fooled herself even. But races, races really were exciting.

Poni pushed her way though the crowd to get closer to the action. "Watch where you're going!" she shouted at others that she clearly had bumped into. After all, it was their fault for standing where she was walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 am
User Image
Zangar was never one to miss out on excitement..especially on excitement which might draw some pretty ladies around. It was a pity really that none of the racers were full sized..that one racing mare..cherry whats her face, well she was pretty nice looking for a short thing. Yes...a true pity that.

Ah well..there were still the spectators to mingle with, though he really had to watch his step as there were a fair number of the short ones and thier foals running about..and as adorable as said foals were they wouldn't fair well if he happened to step on one. Ah but there he caught a glimpse of some full sized mares and sidled up next to the closest one. "Well hello there." He stated in a smooth voice "Enjoying the action? It's a fine day for such high speed antics wouldn't you agree?"

When the mare in question simply gave him a dirty look before flouncing off Zangar shrugged and wandered back into the crowd, only half paying attention to announcer and the race progress as he looked for someone a touch more friendly to converse with.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:39 am
Tok'kal had hardly heard a word said when she notice the racers starting up. She dashed up to the front, following her siblings as they ran up to meet the front line, or as close as they could make it.

Toktok didn't know who she was rooting for, but she was screaming her head off in glee and jumping around as she watched them take off.

"Run! Run! Run!!!!" She cheered and bumped against her siblings.

Phail Ninja

Amirynth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 am
JetAlmeara

Keetah didn't so much notice the stallion looking around as she noticed someone she hadn't greeted yet.

"Hi! I'm Keetah! How are you and you're tall and why do you have that thing wrapped on your face? This is a race and races are exciting even if I've never seen one before but they all just ran around in a circle and the pretty one with the cherries she ran around the fastest but they all ran really fast and I don't know why you'd run that fast if you didn't have to but I think they were having fun and I think I want to try that some time maybe what about you do you like to race?" She bounced as she spoke and didn't seem to bother pausing to breath as she let her thoughts run away with her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiriaq sighed as he looked around and didn't notice any mares his size who weren't here with foals. Figuring he'd just settle in to watch the race, he moves close to where the small runners are milling about as they rest after their first heat. They were such an odd assortment, so busy with color. The twins were the only ones who seemed to understand the concept of 'less is more'.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 am
one over three

Astraea startled. She hadn't realized she had wandered close enough to be noticed. But the crowd, the race, the excitement had drawn her in. She was definitely more comfortable on the sidelines, unseen, unnoticed, but still uncomfortable.

Having spent most of her life alone, Astraea wasn't quite sure how to interact with others. Finally, in a whisper, "It's a race."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kadentsu trotted closer to her destination. She was sure she had missed the start of the race and didn't want to miss anymore. Having been held up attempting to help another Soquili with transporting some goods. Helping others is what she did best anyway.

As Kadentsu neared where the race was going to be, she looked around at all the other Soquili gathered just to watch. She truly couldn't believe her eyes! Having never seen so many others wandering about and gathered all in the same place.

"I wonder if there are any good places to stand and watch the race left... Certainly don't want to not see anything at all after traveling all this way..."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sounasha slowly walked toward the front of the crowd. The race wasn't the true reason he had decided to come here. Though it was a perk of being here that he got to watch the action. He HAD come here, however, to mingle with some other Soquili. There were so many other's there. Especially enjoying seeing all the other little ones around. It gave his heart joy.

As he came up closer to a big crowd, he watched some foals running about with each other. Then he saw some other foals. He thought that there seemed to be a lot of foals around. Though he didn't mind as long as the little ones all attired to mind where they were going.

"My oh my... There are so many others here. I wonder if anyone will even take notice to most of us little ones in the crowd."

He was always interested in what others were doing... Easily distracted was a good way to describe him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image Shikon walking about as she is there to watch the races. Believing that they are going to be a fun and wonderfully new thing to see. She is a bit too excited even for herself. Prancing in place once she gets to a free open spot to stand. She hums to herself as she can't wait until things get started. She looks over seeing the racers as she picks a few in her head who she believes will or might win.

She is happy to be here as she looks about thinking that maybe she can make a few new friends with how many others are about the area.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:07 pm
User ImageRound Two! The racers continues their journey around the course. Reese picked up a burst of speed and zipped past Nutters, trying his hardest to catch up with Jethro. Patches sped forward, catching up to Cherry and vied for first place before Cherry kicked up her heels and gracefully took back her position. Right behind them, Pixi dashed quickly and slid back into third place as Butters found herself neck and neck with Minty who had slipped back a few places. Jethro pushed forward as he raced to catch up with the pair, almost pushing past Butters with a quick burst. Minty, however, would hear nothing of it and with great effort she pulled away from the crowd and dashed forward, racing past all of her competitors before slipping back into second place to cross the line for the next round! Butters and Patches, racing neck and neck cantered over the line in third place with Pixi taking a close fourth. Jethro, Nutters and Reese zipped over the line shortly after, closing off the round with a neat flourish. The race was getting close!

Around this time usida festooned with brightly coloured ribbons came around with trinkets matching the different racers, brightly wrapped treats and candies, and refreshing juices and other drinks. They mingled with the spectators, handing out their wears to all who was watching with smiles and friendly nods. "Come," They entreated, "Pick your favorite and cheer them one with these!." The ribbon-covered usida handed out little flags and other nick-knacks emblazoned with the colours and identifying symbols of each racer.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 pm
LydaLynn

Zangar hadn't made his way very far through the crowd when he suddenly found himself accosted? Yes accosted was the right way to think of it by a small brown mare. The little ones made Zangar anxious and he found himself slowing slightly..even as she bounced around him, simply for fear of stepping on her.

My she was an excitable thing and he barely had time to formulate an answer to one question before she off and running with the next. Perhaps she ought to be a racer...if she ran as fast as she talked no one would catch her. "I wear it because it looks good." He told the mare , though really he thought that ought to be obvious..why look how dashing he was with his scarf!

"My name is Zangar." He went on still trying to process and catch up on all of her questions "And I suppose they do so to win..perhaps there is a prize?" He hadn't been here long enough to have figured that out but he was sure there must be..why else would they race?

"I'm sure you would be quite a fine racer. You should talk to one of them when they are finished about training." Based on his previous thoughts he was pretty sure he would back her in a race.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 pm
JetAlmeara

Keetah blinks, then grins. "Really? You think so? I don't know cause I'm not sure it would really be all that fun because if they see a butterfly or a shiny pebble or something then they can't stop to look at it because they have to run but there's no one trying to eat them so how do they remember to run when there's something else to pay attention to and it does look good but doesn't it fall into your eyes? And when it falls into your eyes can you really look good if you can't see? Or is looking good just about other people looking at you but if that's what it is then you can't see when other people look good and that just doesn't sound fair and who do you think is going to run the fastest?"

She fell into trotting, mostly, beside him. He was actually talking to her, which was more than many of the others would do. And she knew that it was polite not to stop friends from doing what they needed to do. Of course, she sometimes got excited enough to bounce as she walked.

Then the usdia with flags and ribbons came by and Keetah got distracted. "Oh oh oh! Look at the pretties! There are so many colors and they would flutter in the breeze or when you run or jump or anything and you should get some to go with your thing on your head 'cause they would look good and look there are little cloths on sticks and we could plant them like flowers and see if the butterflies like them cause I think they would since they like flowers and both are very colorful and pretty!" Obviously breathing wasn't something Keetah found important when she was speaking.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:00 pm
tursi

~Twilight...Angel~

Ziggy was about to joke along with Hari about Mint being alright but then the racers took off and she gave an excited hop and her eyes became glued to the racetrack. She felt bad for Nutters and Reese, who seemed to be battling for seventh place. "Hari, do you think Nutters can make a comeback?" she asked excitedly, full of suspense.

She looked over and downward from her perch on Hari's back as a fellow usdia approached and she grinned at the sight of his fins. There were lots of them out and about today, but her fins flapped excitedly at the sight of another who was similar to her. "You look like a racer!" she said to Sounasha. She was momentarily distracted by the vendors passing through the crowd as she was rather thirsty. The juices looked bright and rich, perfect for a nice day at the race track. She wondered if the racers were terribly thirsty by now or not. The thought of running around again and again made her mouth go dry and she smacked her lips together longingly. "Lime, how does one go about getting some of those yummy drinks?" she asked curiously.

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:17 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Tiriaq turned, hearing a female voice contemplating a place from which to watch the race. With a smile he nods in her direction. "Yes, of course. There is always a place for one as lovely as you. I can surely make space here next to me at the rail, should you wish to join me." Tiriaq fancies himself something of a lady's stallion. He is certain the smooth delivery will win her heart quickly. Of course, he really hadn't been out and away from his mother's herd for long. But the thought that what made the older mares giggle when he was just a foal might not be quite so endearing from a stallion hadn't yet entered his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:47 pm
Baby Pandah

Sounansha turned to look at the foal, slightly startled by her calling out to him. He smiled as he looked at her, however. Since she was just a little one, he could hardly blame her for all the excitement she must have been feeling watching the race.

"Well, as much as I appreciate the statement. I'm not a racer at all. Though it would be fun to get out onto the track, huh?"

LydaLynn

Kadentsu looked over in the stallions direction, blushing lightly at the compliment. Though she fancied herself to be strong headed, being called lovely was not something she rejected in the least. And, if nothing else, she could get a good view of the race next to this stallion.

"Well thank you very much then. I would love to join you."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:55 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Tiriaq smiles and moves to give the mare access to the rail. "I am Tiriaq, some simply call me Tir. Would you care for a refreshment? I could fetch something from the vendor, if you wish." He was definitely trying to be charming. And while he hoped to be getting much closer to the mare later, he was careful not to get too close at first. It wouldn't do to spook her. Tiriaq expected to have many 'conquests' in his life, but he hoped no one would suspect he hadn't had one yet.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff