Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Chimes Of Friendship ((Vanya Caladwen & Boris Airay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 am
Vanya was still crying when he leaped to her side and he dipped his boa to her tears. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with a deep and true sadness. She liked the feel of the soft yet fluffy boa against her face but it still didn't help ease the pain. "Oh Shiny..it was so overwhelming..I didn't know what else to do." She spoke with honesty because in truth it was overwhelming and it still was overwhelming for her but if he didn't want to see her cry she wouldn't cry in front of him. "But I won't cry just for you, I'll do my best to smile every day." She forced a smile to her lips and tried hard to understand his words. "I'm going to try my hardest to never leave my loved ones..I want to always be by there side even after I leave." She spoke the words with a soft sniffle as tears threatned to fall from her eyes again but she forced another smile for Shiny. She nuzzled against his warmth and enjoyed the feel of his live, warm body against her. "I'm going to do my best Shiny, I'll never leave you or anyone else alone." She buried her face into his boa and breathed in the scent that made him so warm and friendly to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:44 am
Boris' ears folded back as her eyes looked in to hid.
His whole body went cold. This meeting had gone from the happiest he had felt for a long time to remembering a sadness all too familiar.
He purred as she burrowed in to him, not feeling like any more should be said.
It wouldn't make her feel better, it wouldn't heal what had already been realized, it would only cause more discomfort and tears.
This was something she needed to figure out on her own, in her own time.
He gave a gentle nod at her words and believed that she would hold on to that, that it would drive her forward to become an honest and true mare.
With a big heart.
"Come." He pulled away from her and once more stood to his full height.
He looked at her, with a small smile before making his way in the direction they were heading to before the sweep of life's cruelties came between them and their short adventure.
Waiting for her to follow him.
He knew even with what she felt, that this would cheer her up and help her remember her words from earlier.
Happiness came and went in the blink of an eye but it was those times that made everything worth it.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:55 am
As he pulled away from her she found herself missing his warmth but she kept it to herself and decided to follow him again. "I'd follow you anywhere Shiny." She spoke with a smile and a small hint of happiness in her voice. Her amber eyes began to lighten little by little to make way for happiness again. Her tail swayed behind her as she tried to calm herself down, her eyes followed the trinket that was attached to his tail. Somehow the little shiny fish bone trinket helped her calm her nerves too. It seemed to be that everything about him relaxed her little by little. She enjoyed his company, his shiny trinkets, the way he smelled so natural as if from the forest itself but like the fish she enjoyed so much at the same time. His boa smelled a little different, it smelled a little sweet like berries or maybe the candy he has spoken of so many times before during the day. She found herself smiling easily as she thought of how much she had come to like this stallion. He was truly becoming someone she could call a best friend or maybe a brother, no that seemed too much. She shook her head at the silly thought of him being like a brother to her. She couldn't quite wrap her head around it yet but when she could, maybe she would enjoy that feeling too. Her feet continued to carry her beside him, following him to an unknown destination as her mind traveled to thoughts of the future and if she would still be able to see him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:16 pm
It didn't take long for their hooves to travel to the border of the forest.
The plain spread wide beside Hatters hole was slowly being eaten away by the dark blues and purples of the night sky.
Boris lowered his head to whisper in to Vanya's ears.
"Keep watching the grass. Don't take your eyes off of it." He chuckled, his eyes directing towards the ocean of dulled green.
When the last of the sun had said it's goodbyes, the moon bright in the sky and the stars glistening the plain started to come alive.
One by one, orange spores started to float from it's contents, lighting up the darkness.
They whizzed around one another and flew higher before descending.
Looking like the glow lights were dancing with each other.
The fireflies were always fun for him to watch here. He would laze across a log and bat at them when they drew near.
He wondered if Vanya liked it and if she thought it was as beautiful as he did.
One of the fireflies strayed from the various groups of them and took to circling around their frames, abruptly landing on the fillies nose.
Boris simply watched in wait with wide eyes, his ears twitching and tail slowlyy swaying behind him.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:19 pm
Vanya's soft amber eyes lit up at the sight of the fire flies. She was surprised when one landed on her nose though because she was just about to run out and play with them. "What do I do?!" She asked the question in a loud panic. She wanted to play with the strange glow bugs but at the same time she didn't want to bother the one on her nose that was tickling it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:22 pm
Boris set out in laughter at her state of panic and the shout for advice.
He knew what he was going to do, the same thing she was going to.
"Lets play with them? Nyaa."
He grinned, crouching low and then leaped off in to the field of them. Jumping around, moving his jaws to trap them inside.
When his cheeks were full, he lifted his head and looked at her, flashing her a grin beaming like headlights.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:27 pm
Vanya wiggled her nose to free it of the little bug. She watched Shiny crouch low then leap into the field. Curiously, she watched him gather them into his mouth. She almost called out to him in a panich until he turned ot look at her and flashed her a grin that seemed to shine literally. "Shiny let them go." She said the words with laughter but enjoyed the sight none the less. It was something she would never forget in her mind as long as she lived on the land. She ran through the grass, twirling and jumping around trying to play with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 pm
At the command, the stallion freed the little glowing bugs.
Spitting out a line of them and watching them beeline to safety, likely fearing him eating them next time.
He smiled widely as he turned his head back to see Vanya. The sight was one of relief.
Seeing her having fun and enjoying herself instead of crying in pain.
He never wanted to see her sadness, an innocent foal should not have to worry about that.
They should be enjoying the good things in life before the darkness crept in and they started to see the world as it really was.
He moved quickly to join her, jumping over her and crouching low.
Trotting around her and rearing, spinning in a circle whilst on his two back hooves before landing.
All the while, he found himself in uncontrollable laughter.
"Isn't this great!?" He called out to her, his eyes never leaving her.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:43 pm
Vanya had found herself watching Shiny as he released the bugs but didn't stop moving and trying to dance. She found herself frozen and watching him as he jumped over her, trotting and spinning in a circle on his back hooves. She was mesmerized by his movements and how much he was enjoying life. "It is great." She spoke the words with a true smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:19 pm
He noticed her still in her movements and in turn, did the same.
Approaching her, he looked down. Blinking a couple of times, confused as to why.
"Is everything ok?" He asked, his tone soft.
His smile was filled with warmth and at that moment he realised he should probably be getting her back to her parents.
They must be worried about her whereabouts by now.
"I think it's time we get you back home, safe and sound." He added, tilting his head to the side.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:22 pm
"Yes everything is fine." She looked up at him and grinned. She couldn't have imagined a greater adventure than the one she had today. "Thank you for the awesome adventure Shiny." She bowed her head as like she was supposed to do with the manners that was taught to her.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff