Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:56 am
Bluejay147
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

OCC:i do apologize i mightve done that by accident. ive been insanely busy lately. ive had track meet after track meet for the last couple of weeks but finally track season is finally over lol so im back

axel walks inbetween them with his sword still drawn he says"follow me ivy so we can speak privately" he looks at them and speaks only loud enough for his clan mates to hear "patrol the area if ivy is here then must be more she never travels alone especially if shes gonna travel in our territory and be on your gaurd" he heads into the cave with ivy trailing him  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

Diana wanted to speak out and stay with Axel to protect him, but just sighed and did as she was told. She moved quickly through the cave till she was out side she stood by the entrance looking around and listening for anything suspicious. After a few minutes she began to wonder where Ethan was or if he even left the camp. Even though she was on guard she let the two blades fade away from her hands as she thought about things.Axel is strong even if Ivy tried to attack him he'll win, but there is always the chance she'll over power him. She shook her head. No! Don't think like that Diana. He is strong! He will win in a fight, but what about the others? No stop it you're just scaring yourself! Don't think like that!

naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

Star_Searcher_Beyond

Wealthy Genius

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

Ethan walked through the meadow calmly as he whistled a tune nonchalantly. He stopped when he saw Kira Hey what are you doing out here by yourself,Kira and where's Axel? he asked as he approached her.

Bluejay147

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 pm
"GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD" axel says as he storms after ivy "you have some balls coming here and threatening me in my own territory in front of my pack" he unsheathes his sword ready for anything that ivy might have in plan "now get out of here before it starts getting ugly"  

naprstek1997
Captain

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 pm
Bluejay147

naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
invisiblekid20

User Image

Ivy spun and sprinted towards the mouth of the underground meadow, her fur and her feathers ruffled. Once she had made it to the enterance, she snapped around and growled.

"You call this a pack?" She snarled incredulously "Don't make me laugh Axel. You and I both know that this is pathetic. My wolves will obliterate your forces in seconds and I'll be sure to kill you personally when I return!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image

Ethan turned towards the entrance to see Axel talking to another wolf.He watched as he unsheathed his sword ready for anything. He then looked at the wolf and listen to what she was saying about the pack. He started chuckling which turned into a loud laugh. Us pathetic? I don't know if you noticed sweetheart but your out numbered three to one and I don't see anybody else here. he said as he walked in front of her path. So it looks to me like you are the pathetic one,showing up here all alone,you are just begging to be attacked maybe even killed. Ethan chuckled again his eyes flashed silver matching the claws on his hands.

Bluejay147

naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

Star_Searcher_Beyond

Wealthy Genius

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

Diana watched as Ethan had showed up and just shrugged and was about to answer when she heard Axel yell at Ivy and sighed. There's your answer. she said softly as she saw Ivy show her face and growled. She then looked at Ethan as he spoke to her and smiled softly hearing his words. He's strong i can feel it. she thought as she watched him and his movements. She then began to wonder where Lightning was.

naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:13 am
Bluejay147

naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

Lightning had decided to slip away and do some quick recon while the pack leader's had their little chat. To his surprise he only found two other wolves. And they were't concealed very well for apparently being a pack leader's backup. He decided to leave them be however as they weren't much of a threat if he knew where they were. When he began to come back to the cave he could hear Axel yelling. He also noticed a new wolf that was getting in Ivy's face. He walked over to Kira. "I take it that negotiations are not going so well?" He asked her.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 am
User Image

Diana turned to see Lightning and crossed her arms as she looked back to see Ethan and Axel getting into Ivy's face. She sighed. Yep. she answered. I swear they are going to get themselves killed if they keep acting like this. I mean Axel's hot headed and Ethan well I don't know. He seems to be able to hold out on his own, but that's not the point. Basically this is only a three wolf pack and you and I are just for hire til we find something better right? she asked unsure if Lightning was just hired by Axel or actually joined his clan.

naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 am
Bluejay147

naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

"Maybe. I'm currently here as a mercenary because I'm curious about how this little conflict will play out. I actually prefer to avoid people, though sometimes interesting work opportunities come up. This is one one those. Plus Axel wouldn't stop asking for my help. And sometimes it's easier to just give people what they want. And your point is quite correct. Without us can Axel and his pack really survive for very long?" Lightning finished, giving Kira a questioning look.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:58 am
User Image

Diana nodded. Same here. I'm usually anti social and I don't play well with others, but to me if a job comes up I have to do it no matter what. So the day Axel asked me I had no choice really, but it might be true about them without us its only three wolves left and I've seen the Fireclaw Clan before and they aren't something a clan like this should mess with until we're ready, but Axel has already survived an attack from them, but who knows if he can do it again, Dawn I'm not sure about and Ethan well I don't know anything about him, but in ways he reminds me of what we are, mercenaries or wolves for hire,but I was there when he first showed up and he just joined Axel like that, but I'm thinking those two have a past together. She said looking to Lightning hoping that her information helped. She sighed as she thought to herself. This fight could be the end of Axel and the others and I'm not sure how much longer I should stay in this pack. I feel myself begin to feel connected to this pack when I shouldn't be. Even to Lightning since in ways we are a lot alike, but its just so hard to bring my guard down to them and tell them the truth about who I am, but is it out of the fear that Axel and the rest might think of me as an enemy against them, since I lied, or is it because I'm so use to hiding who I am I just don't want to tell them. I don't know, but I do know if we don't find a way to help them against Ivy and her pack they could all die. she looked at Lightning as she thought to herself her eye becoming misty as she fell into deep thought.
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:26 pm
Bluejay147

naprstek1997
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

Lightning took a moment to think about this new information. "So these Fireclaws may be more formidable then I originally thought. And it would make sense for the two member's of Axel's pack to have some kind of history with him. Otherwise why else would they go up against such a large opposing force. However Kira seems to understand the odds and yet helps them anyway. Very interesting. She also seems to be to nice for her own good. Maybe there's something else going on with her that is yet to be revealed. But there's so little I know about all this to really form a solid answer." Lightning then noticed the misty look he was getting from Kira. He gently reached out with one of his paws and shook her lightly on the shoulder. "Uh, Are you alright?" He asked her.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:06 pm
Bluejay147

naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

Ivy stood in the entrance to the cavern and snarled.

"Three moons Axel! Three moons and I'll return and kill whatever I find still here, whether it be wolf or whatever you are. And when I return with the Fireclaws, I'll make sure the last of the Shadowclan pack blood will spill with you."

And with that she took flight into the sky, flying blindly into the sun and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:02 am
User Image

Diana shook out of her trance when she felt Lightning place a paw on her shoulder and shake her. Y-yeah I'm okay. Just a little tireder I guess. It's just been a really long day for me. she said with a fake smile that looked real. She then looked over at Ivy and heard her threat. She growled and before she disappeared she yelled. We'll be ready for you Ivy and your stupid pack! You'll see that the Shadowclan pack is a name you don't want to mess! She then looked back to the group. We should head back to the lake and start training. she said as she began to walk away.
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:54 am
Bluejay147

naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
invisiblekid20

Dawn nodded her head in agreement with Diana.

"That's a good plan. After training at the lake, we can go on our first pack hunt and have a feast! When we train today, lets try to match up with each other and spar."  
greatest rivals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff