Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James spoke easily "well the medical handbook would tell you this,

One of the most powerful Ijutsus ever known to shinobi, this one requires at least 5 medical nins who are willing to lend their healing chakra to the user in order for the technique to succeed. First and foremost, this jutsu requires a preparation of one hour in which the user writes down intricate seals on the floor. These will be used as medium for healing chakra. Then, a severely wounded creature will be placed in the center of the intricate drawing. Now comes the most important part: On each of the 4 corners of the complex drawing, a medical nin will sit, ready to push in chakra while the user of the jutsu will stand near its side. The fifth medical nin will sit at one of the drawing's sides and will have the key role in the jutsu, as he or she is responsible for harnessing the other medical nins' healing chakras and diverting it towards the accelerated healing.
Then, it begins: Healing chakra is pushed forward in an amazing rate, with the seals acting as medium for the chakra to pass through to the patient's body. The mass amount of healing chakra combined with a sample of the patient's DNA has a stunning effect--even the most mortal of wounds are able to heal in a matter of minutes. The same goes for ailments, poisons and diseases; the jutsu also has a cleansing effect on the body. After the jutsu is done, most times users will require a great deal of rest after using so much chakra. Obviously, this jutsu is impossible to use during combat, and should only be preformed in a hospital, where other medical nins are present to oversee the procedure and to help out if things go wrong.

But I got this jutsu down, and have enough energy that me and you will just go eat after, All you really have to do is just lay down and chill while I direct the flow and clean your system out."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:24 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Listening to James explain it all made Doc feel a lot better. "So why couldn't we just do this in Suan?" Doc asked, "You just said that we just have to be in a hospital." Doc started to look around the room and see what was interesting to look at. "I know I'm not your typical Nara James, and I'm not getting a good feeling from this village. Also, who did you say was coming with us? I've only seen you." Doc kept wandering around the room. "Just tell me when it's ready. OH, and I want to be able to perform this too! I think since we are Suna's only medics, I think that I should know this too."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 535
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded.

"I will teach it to you as soon as you hit Jounin, and you are right Doc, this place is where all walks of life tread, it's a city of neutrality, and that lets evil flourish, but I speak the two languages here my friend. And you answered your own question my friend, We have two medics for a five man technique. I'm the only person in the village versed in it. So these people, for a price, are helping me do it, and I'm in the drivers seat."

It was then the nurse appeared. "The ritual is ready sir" She said and motioned them along to a room down the hall.

James had Doc follow, and entered the room first to inspect the seals, Finding it all in proper order James lead Doc to the center seal and placed him upon it. Pillows were set up to keep Doc comfortable, and James walked back to the edge and spoke quickly with the four assembled medics.

"Alright Doc, just relax and sit still. Everyone else please take your places and lets begin."

A few moments later all the sigils would glow, and power would flow through the medics and seals to James, who would in turn direct it and control it into Doc.

in 15 minutes of glowing chakra light Doc's body would be cleansed and rejuvenated by a flood of energy as James repaired the chakra points and pathways in Doc's body.

James lowered his hands, and the light dimmed. "That should do it, How you feeling buddy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 pm
DOC NARA

"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Oh, good. Thanks James." Doc said, "You know that I was actually just about to ask the Kage to raise my rank from Genin to Jounin. Since I helped out with that mission with the demon, and apparently helped somehow, I thought that I was strong enough to become a Jounin like you." Doc had just finished talking right before the nurse came in and said that they were ready.

Doc followed James in to the room that was down the hall and prepared for Doc and James. Doc looked quickly around the room then noticed the pillows. He then thought that that's where he probably has to go. Doc went over to the pillows and laid down. It didn't take long at all for it to be over, and Doc felt better then ever after it was done. "I feel perfect James, thank you." Doc replied.

Winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:17 pm
Winterwolf78
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled. "alright, well lets head out on the town and see what the night has to offer while we check this place out!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:27 pm
DOC NARA

"OK, let's go then. Do we know where we are going first?" Doc asked, "I thought I saw a place to eat on the way over here."

Winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:31 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James headed out the door, "Sounds like a plan to me."

[exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:32 pm
DOC NARA

Doc followed right behind James as they exited the building. (EXIT)

Winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
From a dark, dank road came two figures came to be. One taller than the other, considerably, but age was the lying factor in this. Blonde tresses flowed lightly in the mid afternoon as a smile stretched far across a chiseled face; this was the destination he'd been seeking. Rumors spread that here, in the last year, someone had somehow gotten the ability to use a cursed to to perfection. It wasn't jealousy that spurned Apollo onward to travel to this location, but instead his thirst to know how it was done and whom was responsible for its creation. They had to be a great mind, rivaling even his own if not surpassing it. Someone of that caliber was a person to connect too. "We've arrived Rikio. Now, when entering this place make sure you keep your hands to yourself..and don't look anyone in the eye too long. They might find you to be cute and snatch you up~" Coming through the doors, up some steps, and to the front desk was the arrival. The headbands of both Kumo Nin had been taken off in preparation for what was to come. "Hello, beautiful~ Might you be able to point me in the direction of the one overlooking a certain...experiment. I have someone here who's willing to be used as a test subject." Apollo made a slight gesture to Rikio with a devils grin then turned back to the woman behind the desk, awaiting what she might say in response. Anticipation bubbled within like a geyser.

AOandE
I hope the doctor is free~ I have someone here to see him.

Lerry Jive

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 am
AandOE

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sanshi would enter the hospital, smiling at the receptionist. It was like she had recognized him before, and decided to make his way upstairs. Six sensei was hanging out around here, and he wanted to talk with her.

San passed the people at the desk, his senses raping them with suspicion. Hadn't he seen that man before? where was his headband?...anyways, the ninja made his way upstairs. Once entering the door, San gave a warm welcome to his teacher.

"Hello Six sensei, how are you? Everything going alright?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 575/575

This whole village made him so uneasy. Rikio's hand were in his pockets as he entered the hospital. Everything about this hospital had a dark and eerie feel about it. His eyes were flashing back and forth all over the place. His eye brows were dented in. It was like he had just entered a prison, and they called this a hospital. "You always say the weirdest things. You are the one that looks like a woman from a distance." Rikio responded to Apollo as he followed him through the hospital.

Rikio would walk around looking at the front desk. Letting Apollo do all the talking. He did not even know what he was doing here. Or what this place was to begin with. Hearing what Apollo said just cause Rikio's head to do a 360. Quickly walking to the front desk he would speak. "Whoa, wait a minute. What you mean test experiment? Who is this test subject?" Rikio needed answers. He took a long pause. Piecing together everything. He was led to a creepy place. Away from anybody. Was not told anything about this mission only to hear about a experiment. The young shinobi made a sigh as he dropped his shoulders. "Well I guess I am screwed..." Rikio kicked at the ground accepting his fate. Some sensai he had.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Dcme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Boy was it ever getting busy in the main courtyard! Leaving her Juin Jutsu learning pupil to study at her desk, Six opened the door just as San reached for the door knob. "Oh, hello San. My pupil is studying now, please remain in the hallway." Short & direct, Six ushered San out of the doorway, closing it behind her as One's flustered frustration at all the commotion toppled his mountains of medical paperwork. "We're doing well, One & I, but we're also busy trying to assist the hospital staff during our free time. Well, it's just One, really, and my terrible cooking doesn't help anybody. Need anything while you're here?"

Yo-ko

Dcme

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 pm
AandOE

User Image
User Image

San, behind the blindfold, would give Six an awkward look. She would never have shooooed him away like that had something not been going on. Speaking to his teacher, San wanted to elaborate on hsi visit.

"Umm....maybe i can help your pupil study? How is the juin stuff going? Figured anything out? I came here to at least offer whatever help i can. How have you been, its been forever since i have seen you...."

When six spoke to the other guys, San simply listend. Where had he seen this man....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:43 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Each person's own Sennin Moodo is different, remember San?" Six tried to calm the pouting Sannin. "It took you most of a year to learn what I wrote down in the village library's Fuuinjutsu section on that, & how many times did you shoo my loudness away? I think you even threw a few books towards my head during the difficult ones!" With all this racket going on, the newcomers downstairs would easily be able to find their way up to them.

Clearing her throat, she nodded towards the stairs as another stack of papers could be heard falling to the floor. Poor Doctor! Wrapping an arm through one of San's, she would lean her head on his shoulder as they walked. "I'm tired. And hungry. I can't even bake cookies when Two can do them in his sleep." Switching in and out of the topic at hand--due to being out in the public space--Six off-handedly continued, "the experiments for natural chakra usage within the mind and body beyond Sennin Moodo need test subjects, but the technique isn't without its drawbacks. I can already feel the need to invent a reverse technique to undo the effects if such a perfection on the technique should occur." As a wandering nurse traveled up the stairs, Six switched back to the other topic. "You wouldn't be able to get me a small scroll or some food, would you please? I don't want to make more burnt cookies!"

Yo-ko

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:03 pm
AandOE

User Image
User Image

San extended his elbow to accept the threaded arm of Six. It had been a while since he had been with his teacher, and it was good to have some fun with her, and discuss topics that only sannin could discuss in great detail. He would walk with her, nonchlantly into the public, laughing about the fuuin story.

"Yeah, but when your stomach gurgles and trips the seismic wave alarm then yeah, i think you had that book coming. And yeah, those jutsu took a long time to get down."

San stuck with her, keeping with her constant change in topics, simply cause he had been with her a long time...and knew that he inherent ADDness was as much as an act as it was a defense mechanism. Being linked to about 7 different minds...yeah...

"A reverse technique? I suppose i never looked at it from that point. Maybe i could offer you some help, if you dont mind?"

After his question, San could feel a small glare through her own blindfold, and he had a small jitter run through his body as he realized what he had forgot to add in. quickly adding the tid bit in a slightly heightened voice, the ninja spoke.

"after i get some cookies however! Oh, we wouldnt want your stomach gurgling again. When was the last time you ate? You know how bad James would b***h at you for not eating. Ill head down to the tavern and grab you some cookies."

Turning to go down the stairs, San gave a bow and a smile, and went along his merry way. To cookies he must go....

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers