Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:14 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled and rolled her eyes at him when she saw the words "dear sister"

Quote:
Oh really? Then why don't you tell me DEAR BROTHER, what do you like?

p.s I never told you I wanted you to stop wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:39 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero smiled when he read the note. He glanced at Elena.
Quote:
Well I like intelligent, sophisticated women. The have to have some kind of class. Brown hair and blue eyes are a definite bonus. Also, like I said before, I like them my age or older.

P.S. Then I won't stop. wink

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled and wanted to look back at him, but she didn't want to risk it since it was finals.

Quote:
Well with that being said... do you have anyone in mind that fits those criteria? wink I can try to hook you up with her

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero smiled down at the note. He glanced up at Elena then the teacher, making sure he wasn't looking.

Quote:
I have a certain person in mind. wink I might be able to do it myself. If I need help I'll ask.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:50 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Leila scoffed a little and looked up to make sure the teacher didn't notice, which he didn't.

Quote:
Oh do tell.... C'mon you can trust your dear sister here

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:57 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero glanced up at the teacher as another student brought up their test.
He waited for the other student to sit back down then.
Quote:
Here's some hints. I have a few classes with her. We talk everyday. And she sits in front of me in my first class.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:09 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena blushed when she read the note. She was 99% sure it was her, but she didn't know what to say. Did he really mean it? He was also her step-brother, so she decided to just play it off.

Quote:
Hmmm lets see is it Amelia Jackson? :p

Amelia Jackson was absolutely one of the most disgusting and unappealing girls in school. She wasn't unliked because of that, but more of the fact that shes mean and rude to EVERYONE. Calling her a b***h would just an understatement, so Elena thought that if she just started naming random people, she would be able to pull it off as a joke.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:21 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero read the note and almost burst out laughing. He stopped himself and coughed quietly. He waited for the teacher to look back down before writing back.
Quote:
No not that far in front of me. She sits a little further back.. razz
P.S. I almost burst out laughing there. That would've been bad, but totally worth it. wink

He passed Elena the note seeing that Amelia was right in front of her. He figured she knew he was talking about her and was just playing around.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:50 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena blushed she didn't know what to write back.

Quote:
Haha very funny, crushing on your sis, nice joke :p

She put it back on his table. When she put it on his table the bell rang so she quickly stepped up before he can write back a reply. "Well got to go" she said as she got up. She ran to AP gov, a class that she thankfully doesn't have with Nero..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:01 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero read the note and watched Elena leave the room quickly. He sighed as he left the room for his gym class. He changed quickly and went into the gymnasium and started stretching. The teacher cam in soon after and they started class.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 pm
iiGald_Onosii

By lunch Elena had forgotten all about the note, well more of pushed it away. She walked out of AP Chemistry with some cute guy on the basketball team, flirting as they went to the cafeteria. Elena wasn't one to actually eat three meals a day, so she just accompanied him to the lunch time and they sat together, at the usual table.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:34 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero walked into the lunch room, chatting and joking with some of his friends. They sat down at their table, right across from Elena's table. Nero caught Elena's eye and smiled. He got up and got in the line for lunch as the memory of the notes came back to mind. He thought about talk to her about those after school.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:20 pm
iiGald_Onosii

After lunch Elena had art then a free period so she decided to ditch her classes with her new "friend." The two went to a coffee shop then the store then finally they went to her place. The two started watching a movie in their room and started making out. Elena wanted to forget what she felt when she thought that Nero had feelings for her and this is the way she'll do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:28 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero finished his last class and headed outside. He decided to walk home to clear his head and think of how he should talk to Elena about the notes. He sighed as he arrived home and opened the door.He saw Her shoes and a pair of shoes he didn't recognize. Wonder what there up to? He thought as he went upstairs. He thought about knocking on her door but changed his mind and went back downstairs. He sat on the couch and started working on his homework.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:02 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Quickly the two went pass making out. At around dinner time the two were done, they took a shower together and when they were finally done she walked him down the stairs giving him a nice long kiss at the door. After saying goodbye she watched him drive away then she closed the door.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff