Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 am
Siddie was a good ghoul friend, someone had to worry about Sammy's grades outside of gym class. She had offered the ultimate challenge.

Attend a class, or no spookies for a month.

So Sammy picked a class, mostly by the fact Siddie was in it so she had at least someone to bother during the whole thing. Really, why couldn't they have more classes like Gym? Or something with less lectures and more physical stuff.

Still she moved into the room slipping up behind Sibyl and Siddie. A bone arm around the shadow, and a flesh one around the Selkie she squished them both together in a hug.

"Surf and Turf and my favorite ghoulfriend in the world, okay this class might not be too bad." Someone else was joining them, she looked up to Gabby. Her face becoming a flat line floating between Sibyl and Siddie's, eyes flaring up.

"Who the Jack are you?"

"Now ghoulies behave, or don't I'm all for the ladies cuddling but in class now too? Foreshame..." The red headed boil of flames slipped into the room giving the three ghouls a serious look he heard about the dead chick, crazy one from the demon dorms. He could dig it. The shadow one was also nice on the eyes, and the third one? Well, he almost felt bad for hitting on her she made Amphi look like a harlot with those wibbly eyes.

"Don't mind me though, I'll just watch from over here." Spinning a chair around he took a seat backwards resting his chin on his arms and the back of the chair, just as Sharpie hopped up onto his shoulders from behind.

"You're terrible you know that right False?"

"Your point?"

"Just your daily reminder not to be a total tool sir."

False watched as Gabby joined in, he had good taste. He got a double thumbs up for that. Sharpie facepawed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 am
"No, I don't! But I can shapechange a little, so I thought maybe I should learn how other creeple do scaring, maybe I can learn some useful things." Siddie held her hand up and demonstrated growing her fingers into long, needle-sharp talons, then twisted them around into strange shapes before returning them to the length fingers usually were.

She nodded courteously but slightly coolly to the boil who sat down by Sibyl. "Hello."

Then she squeaked happily and wrapped an arm around Sammy. "See," she said proudly, "I knew you could do it."  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 am
More creeple came in, AJ saw a ghoul dripping water and looked at him for a bit. Did she just fell into a wetted surface? The head responded by tilting its head a bit.

In addition, there were wings. AJ stared at the boil for a moment and raised a mischievous smile.

This class would be a lot of funs.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:05 am
Siddie's hand became claws and she gasped. Whoa! "That. Is. Awesome." She clapped her hands, her mittens sending water well..everywhere... "When I change to a seal I get biiiiig sharp teeth! Not as big as my daddy's but they're bigger than my Marzie's!" They were good for tearing things open.

Like the penguin from Scarentine's. That was delicious. Mr. P was very generous to let Sibyl eat him.

Someone sat beside her and she perked up. "GABBY~!" Sibyl squealed and threw her arms around the boil beside her. Yup, she's still rather soaked. Enjoy. She nuzzled her cheek against him, at least until an arm took hold of her and pulled her in close. Wheeeeeeee! Attention and love from all directions! "Surf and Turf?" What did that mean? Though at Sammy's question at who was beside Sibyl she grinned again. "Gabriel! He's my super awesome friend." But then pretty much everyone was Sibyl's super awesome friend.

Though not everyone brought her penguins.

But then suddenly a movement in the corner of Sibyl's eye caught her attention. She tensed up in Sammy's hold and turned her head with wide eyes to see who was--

"MAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE~!"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:10 am
Gabby had just enough time to nod in respect to the boil who appreciated hug time as much as he did, but then Sibyl threw herself at him, and he came to the sudden realization that she was soaking wet. Now, he was too. When she pulled away to attack someone else, he looked at his clothes, and frowned. His body shivered, and turned see-through, letting all the water fall suddenly to the floor.

"Super awesome. Yeah. So, I didn't get your names?" He gestured to the two ghouls, one of which had a look that pretty much said hands off. He liked his hands where they were, and her hands where they were.

Speaking of hands, he lifted his to his chin and wiggled his fingers childishly underneath in an odd little wave to Marzena, smirking at the ghoul as Sibyl hung off of her instead of him.

Prolixity
Miliardo Kason
Eight
Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:11 am

Upon spotting Sibyl, Marzena had tried to stay out of sight and skulk behind the Cerberus demon in front of her.

...It hadn't worked.

Marzena grimaced. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to come to this class. It wasn't as though she could run out now, not when she had already put her name down. Not when they weren't obliged to shift into natural forms.

Oh come on, Marzena, it was just Sibyl.

"Hey Sibyl." She said resignedly, from where she stood, unmoving. Gabriel received an unimpressed stare from his childish antics. For all she cared, Sibyl could spread her wet hugs everywhere except to Marzena herself. Even as Marzena did not believe for a minute that Sibyl would probably launch herself in this direction. It was only a matter of time.

------
There was someone who looked familiar in this class.

Erebus recognized him as the boil he had climbed up the stairs with when he had gotten separated from Tomoko. Even though they hadn't really been able to communicate, it had been nice to have a companion back then. But did he remember him in return? Probably not.

It was still nice to know that he was alright in Amityville.

And then someone squealed, and someone behind him spoke.

Feeling extremely awkward, Erebus edged away from... whatever this was.

Eight

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:31 am
"That's handy," Siddie said, blinking at the boil who'd managed to get all the water off himself in seconds. He must be a ghost. "I'm Siddie; this is my ghoulfriend Sammy," she offered, smiling. "I don't think I caught your name either."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:38 am
Gabby was.. so, so glad the ghoul hadn't caught Sibyl's outburst. He did not need that name catching on. He gave Siddie a sweet, pursed smile, and put his chin in his hand. "I'm Gabriel. Sibyl's friend, new here. It's really nice to meet you both." He was usually so anti-social, but nobody could blame him for pushing all of that aside in such a wonderful situation. Yes, all he wanted was to be friends with these two ghouls. Everybody else could rot.

... That was a lie. Sibyl stayed. Everybody else could rot.

He saw that look Marzena was giving him, and it made him bite his lip to keep from chuckling. He'd said, maybe, five words to her since he'd met her, and already she didn't like him. It was cute.

Prolixity
Miliardo Kason
Eight
Melodine Cantus

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:48 am
Considering she was a reaper, she didn't have a natural form, and so it didn't seem like she would be able to use this information for herself, but learning about how other students performed this feat would probably be worth learning. That and, it never hurt to learn something new.

Pulling out a pensnake, she was about to write her name down on the sign-up sheet, when she noticed the students who had signed up.
Was that... UGH, that stupid flame demon signed up for this class. AND his name took up two spaces. How inconsiderate and sloppy. She hesitated, debating if she should sign up, and with a resigned sigh, wrote her name.

It wasn't like she could avoid him forever, and considering he went to this school, she'd have to put up with him sooner or later, if not on a regular basis.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 am
[[totally forgot to update >_<]]

Lumikki wandered in to the classroom, as she took her seat she looked around and saw the sign up sheet. Thinking about if she wanted to take the class or not she sat there and completely forgot to write her name when the sheet came to her.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:17 am
Sibyl was still unused to ghoulfriends having ghoulfriends instead of boilfriends, but for Miss Siddie and Sammy she would work on it. They were really nice! And Gabriel seemed to like them a lot! Yay! She hoped he'd make lots of friends, and she would help him with that.

How he got the water from her hug off himself amazed her. She poked at his chest and side to see if her hand would go through, her eyes wide and her mouth forming a small little 'o'. That was so cool!

Marzena's voice got her attention back like a trained puppy. Eeeee Marzie! Sibyl put a hand on Gabriel's shoulder to get his attention just for a moment. "Save my seat please~!" And then she was off, hurrying across the room and straight to Marzena who received the biggest hug from Sibyl. "Maaarziiiiieeee~! I'm so glad you're here! This class will be great!" Even given Marzena's condition she still had high hopes for this class.

Nio Love
Melodine Cantus
Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:33 am
Much like a trained puppy himself, Gabby rose his legs up and lounged them on the seat Sibyl wanted, between himself and the two ghouls.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:52 am
"You're wet." Marzena stated with a sigh, wrinkling her nose slightly. Not that she was averse to water, of course, but coming to a class dripping wet? Really? At least this professor had seemed... nice... when she had met her at the Scarentines booth. Which meant that she probably wouldn't mind a wet student in her class. Probably.

"I hope so." She muttered. "As long as we don't actually have to change into our natural forms, I guess."

Eight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 am
Sophie tip toed into the classroom and glanced around briefly at the other occupants. No one she could recognise at first glance; but that wasn't to say she'd simply not paid enough attention. She signed her name on the sheet and made her way to a desk at the front, taking a seat. She didn't want to seem like a suck up but she didn't want to be stuck behind someone tall or large and miss the whole class, either.

Slinging her bag off her shoulder, the ghoul reached in and took out a notebook, pencils and pens. She would take a few notes but most likely would spend the majority of the class doodling - assuming she could get away with it. For now, while the class wasn't starting, she took the time to design a few coats.

User Image

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 am
Millie wandered in. While she may not have a natural form, it might be helpful to learn how others use it. Besides, she had some time to kill and a class was a class.

There was also the issue of the fact that Selene was... an interesting professor when she met her. Millie was genuinely interested in what one of her classes would be like.

LOLTERNATIVE
[Nevermind, I'm not signing the sheet yet. I don't have PSP on this computer -_- I'll sign the sheet later today!]

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff